BasketsGalore Reviews

About BasketsGalore:

Gift Baskets & Hampers For All Occasions Delivered Next Day

442038651714

info@basketsgalore.co.uk

Tell us how BasketsGalore made you happy
Sent a basket to my Mum and family to share. They were so impressed with the contents. Thank you so much for making them and me happy. I live in New Zealand. Will definitely use Baskets Galore again. They are so reliable.
As a sender, when my (overseas) recipient address was incomplete, they sent a personal email to help remedy the situation, then promptly delivered our basket, which was positively received. Thank you for working to make sure it got to the right place!
It was delivered in a timely fashion keeping me updated all the time. Person who was receiving it was very happy with contents .
High quality product that put a huge smile on my mum's face, thanks so much
Good quality selection , always the perfect gift
I've ordered the basket for our manager's leaving and it all went brilliant. Arrived quicker than the stated time, perfect condition and he rated it great.
Impressed
BasketsGalore 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Updates on delivery were excellent and the receiver was thrilled with the product. It had very good value and variety and ordering and payment was easy.
Ordering was very easy with detailed selections on the website. Very fast delivery with tracking and delivery information sent to your phone or email! And the products sent are really good quality. I definitely will be using their services and recommend them to my friends too.
I am glad I found your site, and was impressed with the variety of options. The order process was good, the staff were really so helpful too, and the delivery was 'right on time". Thank you so much. Bill and Gerardine from Canada PS...the only issue I had, was trying to book the expedited delivery, which was unavailable at that time.
Yes, the people contacted us and told us what a lovely basket it was.
Sent a prewedding wine basket to the bride and she was so surprised and touched she sobbed At such a stressful time it was just the right gift of the moment to take some time to relax with.
We sent a gift basket from New Zealand to our daughter who lives in London. Recovering from Covid!!! It arrived earlier than predicted and she was over the moon. Everything in the basket was top quality and it was beautifully wrapt. She has lost her sense of taste and smell so can’t wait to use it. The whole process was so easy and we had constant updates until it was delivered. Will definitely order again. 😊
Excellent basket delivered on time. Lovely quality products, our friends were very pleased with the present
Quick delivery and great quality products, would recommend
Good selection for alcohol free recipient
Great quality, service and product. Thankyou
I gave the basket as a gift and they were very happy. It was delivered earlier than expected and it was just in the right moment. Thank you
The basket was delivered early which was fantastic!!! The selection of treats were also fantastic!!! Thank you!
They are reliable, have a variety of products and deliver on time. I have used them many to send a gift from Australia to my daughter and husband living in UK. Thank you.
BasketsGalore is rated 4.72 based on 2,796 reviews