BasketsGalore Reviews

About BasketsGalore:

Gift Baskets & Hampers For All Occasions Delivered Next Day

442038651714

info@basketsgalore.co.uk

Tell us how BasketsGalore made you happy
Marisa R
BasketsGalore 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Alex K
BasketsGalore 5 star review on 14th December 2020
René G
I ordered a basket for my cousin for her golden wedding anniversary. She loves it. Excellent service, it was delivered 2 days earlier than expected. Thank you, I'll use you again.
The ordering process was quick and easy
Fast delivery and the recipient was very satisfied
Arrived beautifully wrapped and my Grandchildren were delighted. They loved the variety of goodies and my daughter loved the basket that she can use in the future.
My son lives in London. BasketsGalore have provided me with a wonderful way to give him a special surprise, especially during COVID when things have sometimes seemed dire. The various hampers I've ordered over the years have arrived on time and been beautifully presented. Thank you so much.

Meredith (Western Australia)
My Grandkids in UK loved the Easter basket for two. It was filled with chocolate, gummies and all sorts of goodies. My daughter sent us a picture and it was beautiful.
I bought a hamper as a thank you for some extremely helpful neighbours. It arrived within the times specified, well packed and in good order.

They seemed delighted with the contents, this is so much better than taking a punt on what people drink etc....this way there is bound to be something for anyonel!
Nice variety of goods and it arrived in a timely manner!
A good variety of products, convenient and very quick delivery!
Arrived on time and nicely packed.
I live overseas and needed to send something to a family member after a recent loss. It was scheduled to show up a week after purchased but actually ended up being delivered much sooner than that. I was relieved it showed up in great condition. The selection of these hampers are great. Thank you so much for helping supply something that I feel was a great comfort to my family during a hard time.
BasketsGalore 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Beatiful basket! And an excellent service. My sister was so happy and her family too. It was a nice way to tell them from the distance, from Chile, we love you guys!! Thank you!!
BasketsGalore 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Recipients were pleased with the basket. I send these instead of flowers now when someone passes away. Bit more useful and less hassle than flowers especially if someone has lost appetite. Usually arrives a bit quicker than expected but still a few days at the moment.
No comment
The online service is super easy and the chat feature let me confirm the date that I should put if I wanted delivery before the Easter holiday.
I bought this as a birthday gift for my sister. She absolutely loved the presentation and the quality and taste of the products in the hamper. Will definitely refer BasketsGalore to my friends and family and will be purchasing some more goodies.
Excellent service , would highly recommend.
My in-law's loved the basket, it was high quality, delivered on time and top notch contents.
I'm in the US; my daughter and granddaughter live in London. I wanted to send my granddaughter an Easter Basket, and Baskets Galore was a great option. The basket was age-appropriate for a 2 year old, and delivered in a timely manner. Could not have been easier to order, and, best of all, my granddaughter loved it.
The recipient of the basket I sent was thrilled with it!
It got there sooner than expected and the packaging was beautiful.
I will not hesitate to use them in the future!
I live in New Zealand and ordered a birthday hamper for my brother in London last week, and just 48 hours after I ordered it, it was delivered to his door. I received regular updates during the time it was in transit to London and an email advising me when it was delivered. My brother loved every single item in the basket. I was very impressed with the easy ordering, great service, fast delivery and high quality of the food items. Thank you. I will definitely order from Baskets Galore again.
Samantha