BasketsGalore Reviews

About BasketsGalore:

Gift Baskets & Hampers For All Occasions Delivered Next Day

442038651714

info@basketsgalore.co.uk

Tell us how BasketsGalore made you happy
Good basket, fast delivery
My daughter in law was pleased with her gift.I had ordered it to be delivered on 4th June but it arrived on 2nd.Due to Covid-19 there was someone to take it in
Prompt delivery of a gift to a friend who's having a bad time. He was delighted and touched.
No comment
We ordered the Easter Girl Gift for our grandchildren in Scotland. The basket includes a soft toy and craft kits as well as sweets and chocolate eggs, plenty to share for the family. It was delivered very promptly, the company kept us up to date with the delivery. The family was delighted with the gift - they sent us a photo and it looks just right. We will probably use BasketsGalore again. It was easy and safe to set up from New Zealand.
Excellent basket for my daughters 30th birthday
I ordered the earth Christmas basket for my boyfriend in Ireland all the way from Canada for Valentines day. It not only arrived on time but their customer service was so good! I checked out "as a guest" so i was unable to track the order, however, they updated me via email! Moreover, the contents were amazing and well packed so everything was in place when it arrived. The card was also so personalized. I'm giving 4 stars because I feel the ribbons and the outer packing could have been more ornamental and fancier since people usually send these out on special occasions. Keep up the good work. Will be ordering again soon! :)
Yes. It was a gift. The recipient was pleased.
Arrived on time, Recipient was very happy with Hamper, will buy again.
I ordered a Christmas basket for my son and family in England- even the little kiddies loved the festive treats which were quite special I what’s told. Well done to this company!!!!
Good presentation and good quality products. Slightly disappointed with the size and number of products in the hamper for the price. Although these are clearly listed in the description, I think the price is possibly a little high for the contents.
Products not easily found in supermarkets for a customer apptrciat9ng good food
Everything went smoothly. I was asked if I wanted to add a message as I had forgotten to do so. The basket was delivered on the specified date. All good.
The item was delivered OK to its destination - but I was not emailed or sent a text as to delivery and it was delivered on an earlier date than was agreed, though I understand deliveries might be a little out of sync due to thr virus.
Good pricing and product. However, nominated delivery date was completely ignored
I ordered 2 hampers as presents, both couples were delighted with them. The only negative is that one of them didn’t have the card in it, so they didn’t know who it was from. Otherwise happy with them, thank you.
Delivered in a timely fashion, and our Family were pleased to receive it. Many thanks.
Good service and timely deliveries!
The hamper was a lovely surprise for the people who received it, well ahead of Christmas as requested. Not sure why there was no card with our message (and names of senders) included though
Sent this to my son for a special birthday as we were not able to be together due to corona virus. I called it a birthday party in a box . Full of delicious produce. Delivered on time and was able to track which was very useful
BasketsGalore is rated 4.72 based on 2,796 reviews