Balkan Escape Reviews

of reviewers recommend Balkan Escape
Read Balkan Escape Reviews

About Balkan Escape:

Our aim is to deliver unforgettable holidays to Croatia, Slovenia and Montenegro. Our dedicated and professional travel experts are on hand to offer advice and provide expertise to ensure your holiday is suited to your needs

01775719891

info@balkanescape.co.uk

Tell us how Balkan Escape made you happy
Really friendly, personal service, their local knowledge was very helpful
excellent and efficient service when organising flights hotels and transfer for our holidays
We have used Balkan Escape twice and also recommended it to several friends.
The holidays have always been well organised to really lovely locations and good quality hotels that have been fairly priced.
The service is friendly and professional .
We used Balkan escape for our summer holiday 2 years ago. In short they were very good with ideas of places to visit and stay - they clearly knew Croatia very well and gave personal recommendations. Would highly recommend. Jack in particular was very helpful
I would and have, recommended Balkan Escape to everyone. We chose a three resort holiday in Croatia. The customer service was great, they gave me some great ideas. The holiday went smoothly, accommodation was perfect, all hotels were in great locations, and connecting services were on time, clean and friendly. Couldn't of asked for more. Thankyou
Jack and the Balkan Escape team listened to our requirements and designed the ideal holiday package for our family of four. We couldn’t fault any of the accommodation and transfers etc were all as per our instructions. Highly recommended.
Excellent service
Everyone is very helpful and the holidays have always been fantastic
Thanks to Balkan Escape we had marvellous first taste of Croatia. We arranged a three centre holiday and all the arrangements were impeccable as were the hotels. We appreciated being contacted about the seaplane service being suspended at one point and an explanation of the alternative available so that we had no concerns about one of the resort transfers. I woudl thoroughly recommend the company.
We booked a holiday through Jack at Balkan Escape in 2018. We wanted to explore Croatia and sent our initial itinerary to Jack, who suggested a couple of amendments which definitely enhanced our trip, and he then went on to book all the elements of the trip and gave support/advice on the parts we wanted to arrange independently. We had such a lovely holiday we've booked through Jack again for this year, travelling through different countries this time and ending up in Croatia and I am confident this holiday will be just as good. His help/advice has been invaluable.
We are really pleased with the service we received from Balkan Escapes and will definitely be booking a holiday with them again in the very near future . The customer service we received from Jack was fantastic as he helped tailor the holiday to suit out families needs and budget . I would highly recommend booking through Balkan Escapes.
I have always found Balkan Escapes to be very professional, timely and very helpful in arranging a holiday that is tailor made for the travellers. Local knowledge is also very helpful.
I would have no hesitation in booking with them again in the future.
The gentleman I dealt with was very professional. I had to change the date as I had a funeral and he was so supportive. Would definitely recommend this Company.
Balkan Escapes put together a fantastic personalised holiday for me and a friend to Croatia. They chose excellent hotels, arranged all transfers and ferries and everything was perfect and went to plan. We stayed in Split and Hvar Island and absolutely loved it. This is an excellent company and I would highly recommend it.
Very pleased with the holiday to Croatia that Jack organised for us.Apart from Dubrovnik and Split, “hopping” to other islands by ferry really liked.
Excellent trip to Croatia (Dubrovnik and Lopud) expertly organised by Jack at Balkan Escape. Would definitely recommend to friends and use you on our next visit - we had a fantastic holiday.
Very professional, friendly staff that you can rely on. I would definitely recommend the company.
Very good service does everything for you to Holiday Company
Arrangements were made speedily and they all worked. Highly recommended.
I have used Balkan Escape for three holidays, one in Croatia and two in Italy. The arrangements: hotels, flights and transfers have always worked smoothly without any hitches. They are arranging a further holiday in Italy for me later this year.

Well recommended.