Balkan Escape Reviews

of reviewers recommend Balkan Escape
2 - 3 Hours
Read Balkan Escape Reviews

About Balkan Escape:

Our aim is to deliver unforgettable holidays to Croatia, Slovenia and Montenegro. Our dedicated and professional travel experts are on hand to offer advice and provide expertise to ensure your holiday is suited to your needs

01775719891

info@balkanescape.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Market Deeping

Tell us how Balkan Escape made you happy
Had an amazing holiday in Croatia and all our hotels were excellent. It was great that our transfers and accommodation were organised for us and took the stress out of planning a trip with multiple stops. Jack responded to our emails quickly on the run up and we had the best holiday. Would use this company again.
We had a fantastic trip to Split, Hvar and Croatia with Balkan travel in September 21. Despite the Covid restrictions Jack guided us through the requirements so we were confident we met all the necessary entry and exit requirements. He booked the ideal hotels for us and made the flights, ferry's and transfers all run seamlessly. We enjoyed it so much we have booked to go to Croatia again (with Balkan through Jack of course)
Really happy with our holiday in Croatia everything went to plan .. hotels were just perfect, transfers comfirtable. we found Jack extremely helpful and wouldn’t hesitate to use the company again. They’re expertise and knowledge helped us make a good choice.
The whole experience with Balkan Escape from beginning planning the holiday to its completion was excellent. The choice of destinations and hotels met our needs very well and all transfer arrangements worked smoothly. The person with whom I had direct contact, Jack Fleming, gains my highest recommendation for his knowledge, professional and service. I would certainly most highly recommend Balkan Escape as a company and will be using them again. Cannot fault them and Jack in any way.
From start to finish our experience with Balkan escapes was amazing. With our honeymoon to elsewhere being cancelled we reached out to Balkan Escapes. Jack responded and put together a perfect itinerary for us. He took care of everything meaning we didn’t have to worry about transfers, hotels or flights - exactly what we needed! He was really responsive to emails and phonecalls and nothing was too much trouble. The honeymoon ran so smoothly and everything was exactly as Jack had said it would be. All of this was for an incredibly reasonable price. We had never heard of the company so we were a little apprehensive but after reading reviews we decided to go ahead and we are so glad we did!! We would 100% recommend this and will use them again in the future. Thank you so much Jack and Balkan Escapes!
We originally booked our holiday 2 years ago and then the pandemic hit , throughout that time Balkan escapes have been accessible and flexible , changing our holiday as requirements changed and suggesting sensible alternatives and ideas . We finally went to Croatia and had an amazing holiday , superbly organised and delivered
We had a great holiday with Balkan Escape and were very impressed with how well things were organised for us in relation to the transfers. The two hotels we stayed at were of a good standard although the second hotel on the island of Korcula had no evening activities so we walked to a nearby bar to listen to music after dinner on a couple of evenings. On the plus side, we thought we were having breakfast only at the second hotel and it turned out we were booked in for half board. The combination of spending 3 nights in Dubrovnik and 4 nights on Korcula was also great. Thankyou Jsck and Balkan Escape. We would definitely recommend you to others.
We have just returned from our third trip with Balkan Escapes and enjoyed an excellent holiday. All travel and accommodation was expertly arranged and the accommodation options we were given exactly suited our requirements. All ferry and taxi transfers were seamless making the trip very relaxing and enjoyable.
We booked a trip to the Croatian islands. We have details of which islands we would want to visit and an itinerary was created and agreed upon with such ease and efficiency. The trip itself was amazing such a beautiful part of the world. Everything ran to clockwork from the meet and greet at the airport to the boat transfers and each hotel either picking up our luggage etc. The company sent all our tickets and vouchers in an email which was so easy to use.To be able to do independent travel but have someone do all the leg work in terms of booking hotel, boats etc was really great. I will be using you again and would throughly recommend you to everyone I meet. Thank you for organising such an amazing trip
I had a fantastic time in Croatia, it exceeded my expectations, after the two holiday I booked for September 2021 were cancelled at short notice. The transfers all went smoothly apart from the one from the airport to my hotel in Rovinj. The driver dropped me off at the pedestrian zone and then told me to use google maps to find my hotel. I then had to struggle with my suitcase. I later found out that he could have dropped my much closer to the hotel and that the hotel could have collected me in their buggy. The hotel in Rovinj was lovely, quaint and cosy, with fantastic views. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The hotel in Porec was much larger, again very nice, with fantastic views, and still friendly. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was quite nice and the entertainment was fun. The hotel in Pula was very plush and luxurious, again with great views. The choice and quality of the food was outstanding. However, I found the hotel very impersonal, as it was enormous, spread out over a large area. The staff were very professional, but I did not find them as approachable. I did not think it was the right type of hotel for me as a single traveller, although it was stunning. The service from Jack is always outstanding. I would definitely book another holiday with Balkan Escape and I would recommend the company too.
The holiday designed by Balkan Escapes was the perfect mix of tourist destinations and relaxation that we were looking for. All hotels exceeded our expectations in terms of quality and friendliness and helpfulness of staff. Jack was also extremely helpful in providing information about Covid tests before we departed. I will definitely consider booking with Balkan Escapes again.
Having suffered a second cancellation of our holiday, we decided to ask for a refund which was dealt with professionaly and received by the specified date. At all times over the last year and a half we were kept up to date with what was happening and can only say that we were looked after in all respects. We fully intend to book another holiday, once the picture is clear, and will do so through Balkan Holidays without hesitation. I would not hesitate to recommend Balakan Holidays on the basis of the treatment we have received.
We are very satisfied with the correspondence we have had from the company. Jack has , at all times, been friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, informative and helpful. We would be more than happy to use the company again in the future.
Even though our holiday couldn't happen in the end, our experience was really good. The itinerary looked great and was really helpful to help plan the trip. Communication throughout has been excellent too and we were kept informed of latest travel updates. When it was clear the holiday couldn't take place, refund was organised promptly. Really gutted we couldn't make it to Croatia in the end, but will be back to book with Balkan Escape when the world looks a bit more normal
We have booked several holidays with Balkan escape ,we have never been disappointed with Jack Flemmings arrangements ,Its always a pleasure to chat with Jack he has lots of advice .and hopefully we will be booking a holiday in the near future.
We were so looking forward to our holiday to Croatia which was wonderfully arranged for a triple destination, unfortunately cancelled due to Covid-19. We had great service and advice from Balkan Escapes and received a credit chucker which we unfortunately couldn't use, but we were refunded promptly by Bacs. We are hoping to do this trip in 2022 and will definitely come back to Balkan Escapes. Their advice on Croatia was great and would definitely recommend then. 5 star service.
Very happy with the help we received when booking our holiday to Croatia, & also the handling of the refund due to COVID cancellation. As soon as the situation changes & we feel we are able to travel safely, Balkan escapes will be our first call to book again.
Although we didn't get to go on our holiday, the booking process was very easy with very knowledgeable and helpful staff
I cannot praise Jack enough for all he did in finding the perfect holiday to suit us. The service was similarly exceptional when we couldn’t go. We were refunded promptly for the hotels & transfers and then as promised, refunded a few weeks later for the EasyJet flights. Our emails were always answered promptly and we will have no hesitation in booking with Balkan Escapes again.
Very thorough in providing a custom made holiday to Croatia. Sadly, Covid prevented the holiday from taking place but all details have been saved for a future trip. Refunds were paid promptly and in full once airlines had confirmed the cancelled flights.
Balkan Escape is rated 4.99 based on 142 reviews