Balkan Escape Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Balkan Escape

About Balkan Escape: Our aim is to deliver unforgettable holidays to Croatia, Slovenia and Montenegro. Our dedicated and professional travel experts are on hand to offer advice and provide expertise to ensure your holiday is suited to your needs

01775719891

info@balkanescape.co.uk

Tell us how Balkan Escape made you happy

"My wife and I fancied a trip to Croatia and a three resort stay was suggested, which was more involved in booking as it meant three hotels,2 ferry trips and a flight outbound to Dubrovnik and the return from Split. All the documentation including ferry tickets were sent to us and it made for a worry free and relaxing holiday. We had a great time, Well done Balkan Escapes and Thank you"
"Very knowledgeable and helpful staff - Jack has been our main contact and is excellent. They will work with your budget to give you the best possible experience and give you a much better holiday than you can get via the "big" operators. Give them a shot, you won;t regret it!"
"helped us have a great trip with excellent planning, hotels, and travel"
"On our first visit to Croatia we relied on their advice to get the best value holiday, we were not disappointed. It was an excellent holiday, well planned and good value for money."
"Our holiday was very well organised from beginning to end. We went from Dublin to Split in Croatia. From there by boat to Hvar. We had the first week there and were met at the boat by the hotel owner who spoiled us thoroughly and drove us into the town each day. Picked us up and brought us home any time we wanted. At no extra cost. Amazing Second week was spent in Dubrovnik. Again we transferred by boat and were picked up by taxi to hotel. This was a lovely week too. Hotel was very pleasant and we did lovely walks and boat trips. All our travel arrangements were done for us and were suited to our budget. The agency was most helpful in advising the best places to visit and to have the advantage of a town and an island. It was a marvellous holiday. I did contact Balkan Travel when I got home to thank them for all their help and to say that the transfers went smoothly. Both to and from airports. We flew home from Dubrovnik and again were taxied from hotel. No hassle Many thanks Ethel Thompson"
"We booked a Island Hopper in Croatia with Balkan Escapes in 2018,we enjoyed our holiday they arranged for us so much we have booked again for 2019.Everthing B.E.arranged for us was superb,hotels,transfers etc. If your looking to go to Croatia on holiday and not sure where to stay they have all the local knowledge to create a great holiday ."
"Balkan Escape were absolutely fantastic and we couldn’t recommend enough! They helped us plan our amazing holiday and it couldn’t have been easier. Not only was the process of booking the actual holiday amazing but they also helped me organise and book a surprise for my partner to celebrate his birthday whilst we were on holiday. I explained what types of things I wanted to do and they found me several options to decide between and booked on my behalf with the tickets sent to me (in disguise) in the post not to ruin the surprise! We couldn’t have asked for a better service. Thank you again, would 100% recommend!"
"Balkan Escape is my go to travel partner to offer advice, come up with some great recommendations and provide a second to none booking service. They are so knowledgeable and provide excellent customer service I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone thinking about taking a trip. They cater for all budgets and are really affordable too!"
"Dear Jack, I wanted to write to say thank you for your organisation and timely information for our trip to Croatia. It is the first time we have done anything like that with our children and I can honestly say it was truly amazing. The hotels were absolutely perfect for our needs and the boys and us made some very special memories we will treasure forever. Thank you again, Best Wishes Debbie"
"Really friendly, personal service, their local knowledge was very helpful"
"excellent and efficient service when organising flights hotels and transfer for our holidays"
"We have used Balkan Escape twice and also recommended it to several friends. The holidays have always been well organised to really lovely locations and good quality hotels that have been fairly priced. The service is friendly and professional ."
"We used Balkan escape for our summer holiday 2 years ago. In short they were very good with ideas of places to visit and stay - they clearly knew Croatia very well and gave personal recommendations. Would highly recommend. Jack in particular was very helpful"
"I would and have, recommended Balkan Escape to everyone. We chose a three resort holiday in Croatia. The customer service was great, they gave me some great ideas. The holiday went smoothly, accommodation was perfect, all hotels were in great locations, and connecting services were on time, clean and friendly. Couldn't of asked for more. Thankyou"
"Jack and the Balkan Escape team listened to our requirements and designed the ideal holiday package for our family of four. We couldn’t fault any of the accommodation and transfers etc were all as per our instructions. Highly recommended."
"Everyone is very helpful and the holidays have always been fantastic"
"Thanks to Balkan Escape we had marvellous first taste of Croatia. We arranged a three centre holiday and all the arrangements were impeccable as were the hotels. We appreciated being contacted about the seaplane service being suspended at one point and an explanation of the alternative available so that we had no concerns about one of the resort transfers. I woudl thoroughly recommend the company."
"We booked a holiday through Jack at Balkan Escape in 2018. We wanted to explore Croatia and sent our initial itinerary to Jack, who suggested a couple of amendments which definitely enhanced our trip, and he then went on to book all the elements of the trip and gave support/advice on the parts we wanted to arrange independently. We had such a lovely holiday we've booked through Jack again for this year, travelling through different countries this time and ending up in Croatia and I am confident this holiday will be just as good. His help/advice has been invaluable."
"We are really pleased with the service we received from Balkan Escapes and will definitely be booking a holiday with them again in the very near future . The customer service we received from Jack was fantastic as he helped tailor the holiday to suit out families needs and budget . I would highly recommend booking through Balkan Escapes."
Balkan Escape is rated 4.98 based on 57 reviews