Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Carl Whittaker
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Georgia Markham
I always use Brodit as you can rely on the quality and functionality of their products.
Great product and great service .
Very good product delivered very promptly. Very pleased
Very high quality phone holders. Always buy these. Service and delivery excellent. Highly recommended.
Great products,.. I have bought 3 of these kits for various vehicles, very easy to install, recommend
Arrived earlier than expected, next day. Easy to install, works perfectly
Super quick delivery, excellent item. All in all 5 out of 5.
As always speedy delivery and the product is excellent
The phone holder itself (iPhone 6S with data connection) is OK but nothing special - the flock style covering to mount looks like it will wear away quite quickly, but nonetheless does the job. The mount though was a big disappointment. It works, and is probably better than a vent based alternative, but it could be made much much better. It was unclear from website images how actually it was fitted to dash. I had assumed it would slot under the trim panel that surrounds the radio unit (a simple clip fit element) or perhaps even bolt onto the bolt that retains bottom-left corner of radio itself (under the trim panel). But this was not the case - instead it clips into the gap between the edge of the radio unit and the inner edge of the trim panel. This is less than ideal for two reasons - first the clip on mount will prevent removal of the radio trim panel in future (and it will be hard to remove the clip on mount without damaging either it or the trim panel as there is a glue pad sticking part of clip on mount to the trim panel); second the mounting position requires you to distort the LH edge of the radio unit to get the clip under - which is both quite hard to do and puts radio unit itself at risk of damage. The supplied spudger (small bit of plastic for forcing the radio edge apart from trim) just about survived the installation (but can't see it being much good for anything else now) - and the edge of the mount also took some stress damage during installation - it seems only way to get the lip of the mounting unit into the opened up gap is to jam one end in and then slide the rest in after - but this takes multiple goes to get right and each time the plastic of the lip gets more damaged - eventually (if you had to take too many goes) I think it would become so weak as to not be usable; fortunately I got the thing in place before this happened, but would not expect to be able to reinstall it should I ever have to remove it.
Not the first Brodit system I’ve used, I’ve had 2 previous ones in my taxis both worked well now I’ve bought this new one for a Jaguar, the old ones were dash mounted this one is centre console mounted as usual great fit and easy to install. Can’t recommend Babol/Brodit enough
Very good quality and easy to use
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Amazing. Did not regret. Couldn’t find a phone folder for my curved dashboard. This works amazing. Genuine review
My first time to buy a Brodit product . Feels very stable in the car and position is good for visibility without interfering with forward vision. Instructions for assembly could have been clearer but not a problem
Amazing quality, fast delivery.... thank you
First class service. I was very confused at the huge choice of Babol brackets and emailed the company and had fast replies to my queries. Then they sent me a link to the product I needed. The delivery was very fast. Would highly recommend them.
I used Brodit bracket/holders for many years in multiple cars (Ford Fiesta & Puma, Land Rover Freelander, Mercedes SLK and Range Rover Sport) with differing devices and I believe they are the best on the market. Very simple to fit and design/build quality is very good.
Easy to use It really works
Great items, great service what more can I say. Perfect 5 stars!
Quick and Professional
Fast delivery. I have bought several Brodit products over the years. The quality is excellent. Always fits the phone. Always fits the vehicle with zero damage to your car. Don't waste your time with alternatives. I don't normally do reviews but in this case I have because I cant recommend these products enough. Excellent.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 2,358 reviews