Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
customer service
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
Very quick delivery, although it wasn't free. Felt I'd rather pay less for a slower delivery or at least have options. Lens had a minor scratch on them out of the protective packaging. Not noticeable enough to warrant a return as didn't want the hassle.
The centre mount for Ford Focus 2011-2014 is rubbish - holds phone way too near steering wheel kept knocking with fingers. Had to buy another angled one which is fine but that was £17 wasted. Attached my old Brodie Apple iPhone cradle to it with no problems other than it would wobble all over the place and swivel around but nothing that a bit of superglue couldn’t fix. Can’t fault for speed of delivery though and sturdy brackets once fitted
Top quality. Highly recommended.
Works a treat. Really easy to install.
Very quick delivery
By far the best phone holder I’ve ever had.
A perfect fit for both your vehicle & device. Only given 4 stars as the 2 parts needed to mount my new Tom Tom cost over 70 GBP.
Excellent quality products. Minor issue relating to the combination of the Jaguar ePace mount plate and iPhone X holder. This combination needed modification to correctly angle the phone screen directly towards the driver.
Absolutely 5 Star, very easy to fit, does the job exactly as stated - not often goods perform as advertised but I shall be getting another for my wife's car in due course.
Phone holder was easy to fit, very stable and exactly what I needed. Item was dispatched very quickly and well packed.
First class from initial order , delivery and fixing to my ford Fiesta . What a difference to the former attachment of my mobile to my screen with the rubber attachment. The Brodit feels so solid and my iPhone slips in to the holder. so happy with the purchase.
Great service and quick response to a query
The bracket for my 2016 VW Passat fits really well but the problem with all modern cars is that every square centimetre of space is accounted for and the Brodit bracket blocks passenger access to the climate control and heated seat buttons and dials. That doesn’t stop it being a well made and perfectly fitting piece of kit though.
Quick delivery and a solid item.
Quick delivery
Perfect car holder plus my phone holder bought in Poland. Everything brodit, I highly recommend.
Not happy!!! It took forever to arrive and it was only half of the product. It was not made obvious that you need to buy a sperate part that actually attaches the phone to the holder and that it would be an additional £26 +postage! Now I have to waste money sending it back.
I am sorry you are unhappy about your recent purchase. Brodit is a 2 part system customised to both your phone and vehicle and I am sorry if you did not see this at the time of ordering.
Great products. They fit 100%. No damage to the car when fitting it. Best phone accessories on the market.
product delivered promptly. Replacement part sent by return after installation failure by me
With the item being car specific the location of where it fits is perfect.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.74 based on 1,578 reviews