Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Della Williams
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 12th September 2020
Tara Dickens
Great sturdy product... I must note one thing though. I checked for a compatible holder for my phone. The phone fits perfectly if i remove the case. I have to struggle to slide it in with the case on.
The phone holder was alright. Good quality and easy to fit but the design of the holder isn't great for Pixel phones. Because it grips the side of my phone it keeps activating my google assistant. I have turned down the squeeze sensitivity to get around the issue but now mu interaction with that app isn't as smooth as it used to be. There was no clear explanation as to how the holder worked, it was just selected from make and model, kinda wish I'd just bought a cheap holder tbh.
Very pleased with the service I received from Brodit (Babol) , very fast delivery. Item fitted perfectly into my vehicle, rock solid with no movement whatsoever, that final clicking into place was reassuring. 655404, ProClip Center mount for Ford Transit Custom 18½-21...
Excellent service and product
I received a replacement Brodit passive holder at 9 AM this morning delivered by Fedex. I had spoken to your team yesterday afternoon about a non delivery by Royal Mail somehow their system had gone wrong and whilst their track and trace system stated that the item had been delivered we have had a few occasions where they have in the past delivered to the wrong address. I couldn't get any response from Royal Mail online or by phone (they stated a 60 minute delay)
I rang Babol to just state that the non delivery was causing problems with me setting up a new sat nav system. You responded magnificently. I have used you in the past and will use you and recommend you in the future. Many thanks to all your staff. Kind regards. Steve Clarkson
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Great service quick delivery,
I would highly recommend
THIS COMPANY.
Honestly wasn’t sure what to expect, it was pricey so I thought it should be good but have had so many holders over the years, so didn’t hold out much hope.

This product is actually brilliant, easy to fit and solid, it just works really, really well, nothing flashy, but a really well made item that does what it is supposed to do really well.

Really easy to highly recommend
Excellent speedy service
Quality products
Good quality for a fair price
Product as described. Easy to fit and enhances interior appearance of the vehicle.
Fantastic, design and quality. Have used Brodit for years now, never had a failure or a reason to look to another manufacturer. It simply just works! Thanks Colin O’Neill
Unfortunately the bracket did not fit properly only holding on one side. Due to its length the phone vibrates as the vehicle moves. Not very happy with it at all. Will probably look for an alternative. I’ve always bought Brodit products and never had a problem as they usually had the item that met my needs.
Came very quick & fits perfect. I have used Brodit products for years. Never had any problems.
Very good fit, as always with Brodit.
Not the first time that I have been extremely satisfied with the service and quality of the product ordered and I will continue to buy more as and when required
Unfortunately I have not received the goods.
The mount and phone holder materials are sturdy and of good quality. The mounting system is purely mechanical and should hopefully last for years. My only criticism is about the screws, the metal is quite soft and not forgiving of larger Phillips screwdriver bits, a fairly minor point, but cause Reid ability issues down the road.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 10th October 2020
My first time using the proclip & holder but certainly will not be my last - fitting is straightforward & fits the vehicle perfectly. Ordered yesterday & delivered this morning, too. Great product & service to match.
Very impressed - Ordered lunchtime on Friday, Delivered by RoyalMail next day, Saturday @ 10:00 AM
Ordered the brodit clip plus cup holder as a solution to having no cup holder in my 2012 renault megane . Works very well ,within hands reach ,easy to install and doesn't look out of place
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 9th October 2020