Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Carl Whittaker
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Georgia Markham
Excellent product and even better customer services and help from the staff
Decent product, fast delivery.
Well built, clear instructions and prompt postage
Excellent product if you want a perfect solution.
Product is great, does everything claimed, and delivery was really fast.
Ordered a holder to suit a Landrover Freelander 2 it came sooner than expected and was well made and fitted perfectly. Good job
Excellent product and service. I've been using Brodit Proclips for over 10 years. Highly recommended.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 4th May 2021
First class quality product and service.
Not the cheapest initially but it is a good solid fit and will outlast many suction mounts so good value in the long run. My phone is in a skin case and the adjustable holder works well in either orientation The new vivaro van cab is useless for space so will improve the ergonomics in the cab for me
Quick and efficient service. Brilliant customer service Thank you
Wasted so much money on inferior phone holders in the past,the brodit system is by far the best product on the market and looks oem in my range rover
Well made product. Perfect fit.
Ordered for my new car. Arrived quicker than the estimated time. All fits very well. Happy customer, thank you!
Item was as described and it came when they said it would, it fits which is a bonus and it’s a great quality, fair priced item, would recommend on this purchase A++
Spot on from start to finish! 5*
Been using Brodit products for many years now across multiple vehicles and they've always fit and worked perfectly.
We always buy our Brodit products here, great service and they are always honest about any delay on stock or dispatch so you know what to expect!
Quick delivery and easily navigated website. Brodit are the only manufacturer that make brackets and holders etc. that actually work and provide a firm secure mounting for my radio and mobile phone. Happy to recommend.
Great service and communication, my phone holder for my Jaguar xkr was as described and does the job a treat and looks great. I would definitely use this company again
Brilliant service, fantastic phone holders, perfectly steady at all speeds. After sales is excellent, I got a reply from Rachel on a query I had, in very quick time and it sorted my problem out easily (I was being a numpty 🤷‍♂️🤣)
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 2,361 reviews