Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
customer service
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
Quick delivery at a good price for a good produce
Have used Brodie for many different cars, never had any problems. Excellent rang of adapters.
Really impressed with the clip on device, wished I had bought it first, rather than the cheaper ones that were poor. A good bit of kit I would certainly recommend it.
I was expecting something to hold my phone.
Hi, The Brodit solution consists of two separate parts and I am sorry if you did not see this when ordering. The vehicle specific mount (which you ordered) then a holder which must fit your device and there are options for most devices both and with or without a protective case.
Very good fits fits like a glove best one on the market.
i ordered some extra batteries for my gopro, i called them to see how like it will be for me to get them the next day as i was traveling out, the person on the phone was very helpful, advised me correctly and i got my batteries on time to, so win win.
Great product and excellent service highly recommend.
Good instructions, perfect fit.
I thought that this might be tricky to fit but the instructions were perfect!. I was glad that I spoke to the Company direct as I was trying to order the wrong one! The advice was brilliant and the purchase was easy.Delivery was fast and the product is excellant.
Excellent products....I got a new phone and already had the clip in place, just bought a new holder and swapped it out in less than a minute.
Returning customer, back because of service
Always have used Brodit products in my cars,excellent for keeping your screen free from objects.
I bought two products, both are very good quality and easy to install. However, one product had to be ordered in from Sweden so took about 10 days to arrive - this was not clear on the website when I ordered. And so when I did call in to check the status of my order, the assistant who took my call was very courteous and professional in explaining the reason for the delay.
I’ve tried many cheaper products and have wasted money every time. I don’t think there’s another product on the market that can compare to Brodit. It’s a pure quality product.
The service seems to ok the quality of the product again to good. As yet I don’t know how well it fits as I don’t have the car yeti
The universal holder with micro usb fits my Xiomi Redmi Note 5, fitted with a cover, nicely. Though the phone is held securely there is a bit of gap between the back of the phone cover and the phone holder that causes a slight wobble ( forwards and backward ) in the holder that my effect the ubs port eventually but I have stuck some foam to the holder ( behind the phone ) to reduce this wobble. The phone is easy to insert and remove from the holder with one hand. I’ve attached the holder to my VW T-ROC dash using the correct Babol bracket and I am generally very happy with it and Babols service.
Perfect fit,easy to install.
Cheaper going direct to Babol than Amazon! Quick service Easy to select replacement part needed
Item as described & works well
Quick and easy to purchase and is the best in car holder I’ve bought. Very much worth the money. It’s sturdy and well made I will definitely buy from them again.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.74 based on 1,575 reviews