Baa Baby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Baa Baby
Read Baa Baby Reviews

helen@baababy.co.uk

Unit 1 Lyndon Business Park,Farrier Road

This is my second Baa Baby product, first bought by my Mum. Helen is so quick to respond to queries and is really helpful. Both liners we've bought are gorgeous, and of great quality, one for the pushchair, the newest for the car seat. They also wash really well when a spot clean doesn't work.
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of the liners, we are delighted you are pleased with the service and products :)
Very pleased with the products, quality at its highest. Always coming back happy to order more.
Quick and reliable service. Product we bought is amazing quality.
I bought a sheepskin for my son's pram and he absolutely loves it! He looks very snuggly whilst we're out and about! Great customer service: good communication and the item was dispatched in a timely manner, just in time for the cold snap.
As said it would be
I have ordered from Baa Baby before and would recommend anyone to do so. Simple and very quick.
Baby of 6 wks loves it and enjoying his early Christmas present!
Beautiful quality product & great customer service - thanks! wouldnt hesitate to use again :)
Lovely customer service, responding fast and helping me find the right product. Super fast shipping and a high quality product. Overall very happy with everything
Good communication and prompt postage
Bought as a Christmas present for our 9mo grandson. Absolutely love it, fantastic quality
Go to choice for great sheepskins and excellent customer service
Amazing product and such a quick service - my item was shipped to Dubai and arrived so quickly
Very quick delivery.
Amazing toddler & baby booties, so cosy & stay on. Excellent service too.
Great service when I called to find out more information on which product to choose, I was given friendly and helpful advice. My chosen item wasn't in stock at the time but as soon as it came back in the following week one was reserved for me and I was notified to make a purchase - it arrived three days later. I would definitely recommend Baa Baby to any of my friends.
Very happy with my purchase. Good quality, good size . It feels very soft to touch. Arrived on time. Hopefully it will do the job.
Love the products. Will be back for more.
Helen’ s customer care is excellent!
Best quaility and best service. Highly recommended!
Beautiful soft baby mittens,will always be together as they're on a string, keeping delicate little hands warm and cosy throughout the cold months of winter.
Baa Baby is rated 4.86 based on 158 reviews