Baa Baby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Baa Baby
Read Baa Baby Reviews

helen@baababy.co.uk

Unit 1 Lyndon Business Park,Farrier Road

This is my second Baa Baby product, first bought by my Mum. Helen is so quick to respond to queries and is really helpful. Both liners we've bought are gorgeous, and of great quality, one for the pushchair, the newest for the car seat. They also wash really well when a spot clean doesn't work.
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of the liners, we are delighted you are pleased with the service and products :)
I bought the sheep skin stroller liner, it is perfect for my baby. It prevents him from overheating when in the car seat. Delivery/ service was great.
Ordered for my grandson, perfect and he wont lose them
Purchased a perfect fit sheepskin stroller liner for my little ones babyzen yoyo+. Initially it shed some hairs, however after using the wire brush it was just perfect. Really really comfortable for baby to sit in, as it gives alot more added cushion to the original stroller liner. Looking really forward to our summer holiday abroad, as baby should stay super comfortable and cool for those long day outs.
I am especially pleased with my purchase, the Kaiser Natura, and also the service I received at Baa Baby. I called prior to ordering because I wasn't sure which footmuff would fit my Bugaboo Bee. (I have very old 2009 model, which may be categorised as vintage!) They were very helpful and advised me well. My baby is as snug as a bug now on our travels. I would most definitely recommend Baa Baby to others. Thank you so much.
Very efficient service. Quality products
Amazing quality and very fast delivery
Amazing products been happy everytime. Extremely good quality and fast delivery
Bought few things from Baa Baby and never disappointed. Good quality and well made. Thank you
Beautiful sheepskin for baby's pram! Wonderful service from BaaBaby, I will definitely buy from here again, and meanwhile recommend to friends and family. Thankyou!
Quick delivery and amazing product! Enquires answers very fast by email too.
Excellent and understanding approach to customer care. With a prompt and uncomplicated response. Beautiful products that will be treasured.
Swift delivery and excellent product. I have bought both a pram sheepskin and sheepskin rug and both are excellent quality. My baby sleeps really well on the rug
Great seller - responsive via email and dispatched very quickly.
Customer service is outstanding
A loyal customer of baa baby and always will be. Their items are insanely beautiful and always to such a high standard .
Excellent service. Beautiful baby booties.
Extemely disappointing. I asked before I bought how well the cord was attached and was told it was threaded through and then knotted before sewing to avoid it becoming detached. My granddaughter has had the mittens for 1 week and one is already off. On inspection it is not knotted and neither is the other pair I purchased for my other granddaughter. I have re attached the mitten to the cord and done what was claimed to be in the first place but after asking the question in the first place I am not at all impressed
We are very sorry to hear you are disappointed with your purchase and also disappointed that we have not had the opportunity to rectify the matter. We can see that you received close up photographs of the mitten attachments prior to purchase and the following response to your query on how secure the cords are

‘ The strings are both fed through the seam of the mitten and then knotted on the inside. The manufacturers have just changed to this method having used stitching before which has come undone. We haven’t had any returns or complaints regarding them coming removed but of course we wouldn’t necessarily know if parents have been tacking them back on and adding extra security to the stitching’

We seek to constantly provide an excellent , transparent service and liaise closely with manufacturers over any quality issues. We will of course pass on your concerns to the manufacturers and please do return the mittens to ourselves for a full refund. Customer satisfaction is our main priority.
Easy ordering and fast delivery.
Straight forward ordering and product arrived as expected and well packaged.
Looks good feels good carnt wait to use it
Baa Baby is rated 4.85 based on 234 reviews