Baa Baby Reviews

Alina Birlan
Baa Baby 5 star review on 7th September 2020
Alina Birlan
More Photos & Videos
My baby has refused to sleep in her cot since birth - meaning nights and naps are a struggle as I have to hold her or cosleep with her. I purchased a lambskin in the hope it may help but was completely blown away by the result- my baby slept in her cot as soon as it placed inside! I couldn’t believe it! A miracle that I wish I had discovered from day one. The lambskin is so soft and warm she feels like she’s still held. Beautiful quality, excellent customer service (so helpful on the phone) and it arrived promptly. A must have for any parent who wants to sleep at night! Thank you Baa Baby!
Ordered Velcro lamb skin baby booties in sand 3-6 months. They are lovely and soft and fit well.
Order received very quickly.
Very happy with the quality of the product as well as super fast delivery. Thank you Baa Baby
Lovely products and fast delivery, with helpful guidance on the website as to which products work with different buggies, car seats etc
My children were thrilled to have this for thier new born baby.
Good quality products that arrived quickly to us with overseas postage
Love our purchase, great quality sheepskin and super quick delivery!
Beautiful product. Quality and so soft. Keeps my little one very comfy! Postage on time too :)
This was my first purchase and I was very pleased with how quickly I received my order and I’m very pleased with the Shampoo and brush, both work very well. Highly recommend this Company.
So in love our sheepskin liner!! Its a super soft and sooo comfy. My lo loves it. I love the environmental friendly packaging as well. Customer service was amazing, i was confused about for choosing colours, replied all my questions immediately. Thanks so much.
Baa Baby 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Lovely product, very pleased with the quality and fit. Baa baby were extremely helpful in regards to which liner would fit my pram and they were spot on, looks great and fits perfectly.
Gorgeous FLATOUT bear bought for my newborn granddaughter bought 3 previously for my other grandchildren’s birth they are perfect. Was a good competitive price and delivery very speedy thank you
Beautiful sheepskin, super cosy for our little one in her buggy. Thank you!
Beautiful liner
The flat out bear I ordered was beautiful. Having had them for my own Son, it was the perfect choice for a gift for my new born Great Nephew. Speedy delivery and easy ordering process. Thank you so much.
The products are of the best quality.
Baa Baby 5 star review on 7th September 2020 Baa Baby 5 star review on 7th September 2020
Lovely, very soft sheepskin, nicelly cover pram. Excellent quality. Perfect organize, quick delivery.
Amazing, beautiful and warm
I am very pleased with my purchase from you
Eileen Reynolds
Delivery from Baa Baby was prompt and the products are the high quality expected. Really loving the Felhof sheepskin footmuff - our bub looks very cosy in it.
Lovely pram liner