Baa Baby Reviews

Baa Baby 5 star review on 10th February 2020
Samantha Ireland
Baa Baby 5 star review on 15th December 2019
More Photos & Videos
This is my second Baa Baby product, first bought by my Mum. Helen is so quick to respond to queries and is really helpful. Both liners we've bought are gorgeous, and of great quality, one for the pushchair, the newest for the car seat. They also wash really well when a spot clean doesn't work.
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of the liners, we are delighted you are pleased with the service and products :)
Definite 5 stars!
Thanks for answering my questions on Facebook so quickly. Also loved the addition of the bag the lambskin came in...a lovely touch!
Amazing customer service with the friendly Helen - she replied quickly and shared a great blog on the different products. Love our ‘pram rug’ which arrived on Saturday - perfect timing as we had another surprise on Sunday morning - 3 weeks early!!
This is the place for super quality sheepskin.
Excellent delivery timescales and the Lambskin liner product is brilliant and soft. Fits the Silver Cross buggy perfectly. Great price too.
Amazing quality, love it!
Lovely products. Great service
Brought a number of items from Baa Baby over the years and the quality and service has always been 1st class!
Excellent quality sheepskin buggy liner. I have a few family members who purchased theirs through different companies and even they have commented on how superior my one from Baa Baby is. The quality of the sheepskin plus leather is second to none and it does doesn't shed like many other friends complain of. Very easy to attach to my Vennicci buggy. Excellent customer service too. I highly recommend
Lovely and responsive customer service, they even took the trouble to send a handwritten note from my behalf to the recipient who was over the moon to receive the gorgeous sheep skin which is in the nursery awaiting her new baby. She can't get over how soft it is! Thank you. Highly recommend Baa Baby.
Really pleased with the sheepskin rug i bought for my grandchild. The quality is fantastic. This company baabaa baby sent it out immediately i had it within a few days. With all the postal delays going on i was delighted. Thank you Louise Mccabe
Ordered to be sent to Switzerland - think the couple very pleased with it and very efficient delivery especially during the lock down. Thank you.
Very pleased with the pram liner. Arrived days before estimated. Also arrived with a lovely little bag. Baby loves cwtching to it. Thank you .
Baa Baby were really helpful, and when I couldn't add a gift option to my order they emailed me straight back and sorted it all out. My friends have said how lovely and soft the pram liner is - thanks again, Baa Baby.
Fantastic service and assistance from Baa Baby. Helen really took time in explaining the various buggy liners so I could make the best choice for my needs and liking. As a result I am delighted with my purchase. I would definitely recommend. Thank you, Baa Baby!
My first order got lost in the post and a new one was dispatched as soon as possible without any issues from the seller, good customer service.
Thank you so much for the sheep I bought from Baa Baby I love it, so will my granddaughter,she is due in July. The service on this was great & delivery came within a couple of days .
Excellent service and quality
Fits the bugaboo Ant really well
Perfect shampoo for my sheepskin rug and brushing tool is amazing too. Leaflet explained everything and thanks to it washing my rug was less of a hassle with maximum effect. Make sure you have a space to wash your rugs at home and then to dry them flat with no artificial heat and away of direct sunlight as this could cause rug to turn yellow. Really happy with purchase. Use of cardboard and plastic is minimalistic and leaflet is a paper too, although it's coloured and laminated so not recyclable but other than that all perfect. Happy.
Ordered on Sunday and received by Wednesday.very prompt service under the circumstances.
Absolutely stunning products! I’ve been researching for a while where to get pram liners and wanted to buy from a local business, and came across Baa Baby. The pram liner is perfect and my baby girl seems so much more comfortable now. My only regret is that I didn’t buy it sooner! I then bought some booties and some hand mittens as her hands and feet always seem cold - and they are just so well made. I honestly love them! Thank you so much!
Baa Baby is rated 4.86 based on 292 reviews