Baa Baby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Baa Baby
Read Baa Baby Reviews

helen@baababy.co.uk

TFP House,, Brunel Drive,

Baa Baby has offered brilliant service and really high quality products. When I was looking for a sheepskin footmuff for my sister Helen was super helpful and prompt in answering question on various products and helping us work out what would be best. When ordering products they have always been shipped immediately and arrived promptly. I've bought on various occassions footmuffs for both mine and my sister's prams, hand warmers, baby mits, sheepskin care kit all high quality excellent products super happy. If i could give 6 stars I would.
Fabulous product. Bought as my 15week old has to be outside in zero and minus temps so need to keep fingers & toes warm! Working well and she looks so cute. Stylish product and practical. Great size too! Beautiful mittens and boots, very well made.
Beautiful soft toy. Lovely quality. Bought as a gift and the recipient was delighted with it.
Absolutely loved the product
Baa Baby provide excellent service and provide beautiful products for baby.
Beautifully soft My granddaughter settled well into sleeping on it
Brilliant product, fast delivery would definitely recommend my son loves it! Very snuggly.
Bought these gorgeous sheepskin mittens to keep my 15 month old granddaughter’s hands warm & cosy this winter. Plenty of growing room. Very pleased with them. Good that there is a cord attached too. Speedy postage & good packaging.
I was so disappointed with my first purchase from Baa Baby that both products are now in the bin.

I ordered the Sheepskin Puddy Mittens in Chestnut and Grey....

Used the chestnut ones once with our 11-month-old son. Like all children, he put his hands in his mouth a few times. Within the space of 10 mins his face, mouth, tongue, and clothes were stained brown.

A product for children that when they put it in their mouth all the dye comes out and stains their face and clothes just isn't ok. Didn't try the grey ones after the experience and put them both in the bin along with the top he was wearing that day.
Really helpful and friendly staff who were easy to deal with when I decided to swap my order for a different product. Quick responses and rapid delivery.

The sheepskin I have is so snuggly and warm, they have a great range to choose from.
Beautiful products and lovely packaging
Great variety of sheepskin products. Very good company.
Fast shipping, good website although pictures of products could be better - more/closer etc as I found it difficult to clearly see details of various sheepskin
Lovely products, easy to use website.
Quality was great arrived very quick grandson sleeps super now
Quick DPD delivery and very contented baby. The Fellhof is a lovely colour, thick, soft and warm.
We are so happy with our footmuff. Baby is cozy and warm in her buggy now and it looks great! Very helpful customer service with prompt responses to my many questions about the various options online. Thank you!
Lovely sheepskin rug for our Yoyo, and it arrived very quickly, despite it being so close to Christmas! Thank you!
Such a beautiful and luxurious baby rug. Thank you
Gorgeous little leopard flat bear that our daughter absolutely loved as a Christmas gift. The softest, cutest little snuggle bear.
Delivered in timescale stated. Beautifully boxed with hand written note - wished the note had been printed instead of handwritten - just think this would have been more appropriate for such a lovely gift. Sheepskin is absolutely beautiful and my daughter is delighted with it as a Christmas present for her baby due in the next two weeks. Colour is beautiful and quality first class.
Thanks