Baa Baby Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Baa Baby

helen@baababy.co.uk

Unit 1 Lyndon Business Park,Farrier Road

"Really lovely item. Great service too. Many thanks"
"Lovely product. Came beautifully wrapped with a gift card and care instruction. This was a gift to a friend and she was over the moon with it."
"Quick and helpful replies with regards to queries. Quick delivery. Excellent product. This was my second purchase of the sheepskin. The other is two years old and still looks brand-new. My grandson loves it and I hope grandson number two does also"
"Wonderful product. Arrived in lovely sack bag. Customer services very quick responding to my email. Definitely be purchasing from yourselves again."
"Lovely products received quickly and packaged beautifully. Had so many lovely comments on the little boots we ordered! Would definitely buy again."
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review, and so pleased you are happy with the booties.
"Lovely fleece, right price, delivered promptly. Thank you :)"
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review and we are really pleased you are happy with the fleece.
"Very poor quality"
We are so sorry you are unhappy with the product you bought. We can see from our records that you emailed in with your query and were replied to immediately offering a link to the manufacturers website to verify the product, information on the cut of the sheepskin and also offering a full refund and a free return. We understand that you have now requested an exchange product which we will happily provide once we receive your return.
"."
Thank you for taking the time to review Baa Baby - much appreciated !
"Very quick delivery of a very beautiful rug for our soon to be newborn son. Colour just as shown/described and the look and feel are gorgeous. Can't wait until he is here to lay on it. So happy that it is specific to babies so I know it will be safe."
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review of Baa Baby and we are so pleased you are happy with the baby rug - hope your new little bundle of joy enjoys it too.
"I bought a Be a baby British sheepskin in grey and it is absolutely gorgeous. So soft and luxurious. I want one for myself!"
Thank you so much for your kind words, and so pleased you love the baby sheepskin rug. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us .
"I'm really happy πŸ€—and my baby fealing very worm... one more happy customer πŸ‘"
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review - we really appreciate this and so pleased your little one is warm and cosy.
"I bought a baby fleece. It feels nice and soft but I was a bit surprised at the colour, as I expected it to look white and not yellowish. I was about to write asking about the delivery, and then we found the parcel by chance in our brown bin. There had, however, not been a note in our letter box, so we were very surprised but also annoyed. Please make sure Royal Mail does notify people, if they leave the parcel in a bin, as it could so easily get lost or worst, collected by the bin men."
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review and to let us know about the delivery. We have contacted Royal Mail to let them know about the issue through our account manager- I'm sure that leaving parcels in a bin without any notification wouldn't be something they want, and we are keen to make sure that this doesn't happen again to our customers. Thank goodness you managed to find the parcel and we are pleased you have let us know about the problem.
"I"ve now ordered from Baa Baby 3 times and have always been really delighted with both the beautiful products and the service! On each occasion it's been a present i've bought and the recipients have been thrilled.Thank you."
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Baa Baby - its particularly good to hear from a repeat customer who is happy with our products and service and we do really value your custom.
"Very pleased with the product"
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about Baa Baby - we really appreciate this in a very busy world.
"We have so many lambskins at home scattered on furniture, a lambskin rug - even the dog has one! Looking for a skin for our newborn however, we came across BaaBaby and bought a white lambskin. The skin feels extremely firm and not exceptionally comfortable and fluffy as some in the images. Its bearable. However, what was worse was the poor packaging. It arrived rolled up, simply in a grey plastic unbranded bag. Not a pleasure to receive and the bag had been split in transit leaving the skin to come into contact with goodness knows what. Usually buying baby products a great deal more care is given to the protective packaging and a little style wouldn't go amiss! Not such a pleasure to receive sadly."
Thank you for taking the time to post a review and provide valuable feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are not fully happy with your purchase. Our lambskins are normally packaged in cotton branded bags however we were waiting on a delivery and did not want to hold up despatch of orders. We are sorry our packaging standards didn't meet your expectations and can fully understand why this is the case. We will also email you directly with a returns label should you wish to return the lambskin or have an exchange - most of our customers comment upon the softness and comfort and whilst all the lambskins are slightly different, we wouldn't want any customer to be dissatisfied with their purchase from us. Once again please accept our apologies that we fell short of our usual standards and thank you for letting us know how you felt about this. We genuinely appreciate your feedback as it will helps us to improve next time.
"Absolutely perfect, love it."
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review online, so pleased you are happy with you purchase.
"Perfect. Just what I wanted. Very efficient and quick service. Thank you."
We do appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback - thank you for your positive review of Baa Baby
"Brilliant and fast service, ordered in the afternoon and received the following day even though postage was for 2 days. Quality product, overall very impressed."
We really appreciate you taking the time to provide a review - thank you for your kind words and feedback.
"Very happy with the baby lambskins .Price was the best to be found on line. Delivery was quick. Highly recommended."
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about Baa Baby, and please you are happy with your purchase.
Baa Baby is rated 4.58 based on 19 reviews