Baa Baby Reviews

4.9
Based on 771 reviews
Read Baa Baby Reviews

About Baa Baby:

Baa Baby is the home of beautiful natural sheepskin and wool products for babies and toddlers.
Find us at www.baababy.co.uk

Baa Baby 5 star review on 30th January 2022
Ian M
Baa Baby 5 star review on 15th January 2022
Grace J
I knew I wanted a sheepskin pram liner to keep my baby cool in the summer and earn in the winter. I decided to buy from Baa Baby because the owner took her time to respond to all my email queries and helped me find the right liner to properly fit my Cybex Balios S Lux pram. This liner fits in the Cybex Gold footmuff. I highly recommend this company for their excellent quality products and fantastic customer service as well as quick delivery.
Baa Baby 5 star review on 19th May 2022
Excellent customer service and their delivery service and products are excellent and very good quality. I would definitely recommend this company.
Beautiful quality item, so pleased- would highly recommend
We got the gray sheepskin for thr pram it is very well made and looks lovely
I have bought flat Teds for all my great-nieces and nephews, but this is the first from Baa Baby. I was pleased to see the range of colours and was delighted with the service. Ted arrived very quickly, coinciding with baby's arrival home. A lovely bear (I want one for myself!)
Really soft, fits perfectly into our Bugaboo pram.
I ordered a grey pram fleece for my baby grandson the item was delivered really quickly and was of a very high quality and the colour was exactly as described.
Recently purchased a stroller liner and the quality is incredible. My 5 month old has gone from hating the pram to now napping in it. She’s so comfy. Love the fact the top part can Velcro off so it can also fit in the car seat. Fits our pram and stroller perfectly.
Beautifully soft and great service
Beautiful sheepskins, super soft and luxurious!
Second sheepskin I have bought for baby grandchildren. They make a lovely birth present and are much appreciated by parents - and the babies love them too !!
I purchased the cleaning kit. I hadn’t cleaned our sheepskin since buying it over a year ago! It’s come up looking good as new.
Beautiful sheepskin which I purchased as a gift for my great great niece, looked super cosy in her pram and will be perfect for car seat as well. Lovely colour and so soft.
Baa Baby 5 star review on 13th May 2022
Super fast dispatch and delivery! So in love with our new flat out teddy bear 🧸. Will definitely order from Baa Baby again.
Really please with our purchase, fantastic quality, super soft, perfect size and true to colour. Baby loves it and looks so comfy in his pram. Swift delivery, Highly recommend.
We absolutely loved the booties. What size do you go up to?
A gorgeous fleece, delivery was immediate and the packaging super sustainable. My friend was very pleased with the quality - fab buy thanks!
A lovely soft sheepskin that fits perfectly in our Bugaboo.
Excellent insert for my pram. Was looking for some cushion support for my little one when he is in the pram, and this insert fits well. Good quality and shape.
Great customer service - I had a query before ordering and received a very fast and thorough reply. The product I ordered is of wonderful quality, so I would highly recommend. Thanks again!
This is the third stroller sheepskin that we have bought as we'd recommend them so much I decided to buy one for my friend who has recently welcomed a baby boy. Both our children love these and they are so easy to change from bassinet to pushchair for example we wouldn't be without one now.
Baa Baby is rated 4.90 based on 771 reviews