Baa Baby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Baa Baby
Read Baa Baby Reviews

About Baa Baby:

Baa Baby is the home of beautiful natural sheepskin and wool products for babies and toddlers.
Find us at www.baababy.co.uk

helen@baababy.co.uk

TFP House,, Brunel Drive,

Baa Baby has offered brilliant service and really high quality products. When I was looking for a sheepskin footmuff for my sister Helen was super helpful and prompt in answering question on various products and helping us work out what would be best. When ordering products they have always been shipped immediately and arrived promptly. I've bought on various occassions footmuffs for both mine and my sister's prams, hand warmers, baby mits, sheepskin care kit all high quality excellent products super happy. If i could give 6 stars I would.
Have bought this lovely sheepskin rug for 4 babies and all have loved them.
This is a beautiful pram liner. I am so glad that I purchased it, My little boy loves it keeps him warm on the colder days and cooler on the warmer days.
22 Degrees the other days normally his back and the backs of his legs would be sweaty or clammy but nope with the pram liner he was fine it’s amazing! Would highly recommend.
Baa Baby 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Amazing service and products from Baa Baby, all delivered quickly and are excellent quality. I highly recommend!
Just Beautiful from the packaging to the little slippers no hard seams on the inside of the soles, my granddaughters feet just had softness πŸ’œ Would buy again πŸ’œπŸ’œ
This is my 4th purchase from Baa Baby. Expecting my 4th grandson in August. They are the best quality and my grandsons sleep like angels on them. Never a problem putting them to bed snuggled up on their fleeces.
Great service from a great company. Thank you so much.
The most beautiful, plush sheepskin liner which is so perfect for my baby boys sensitive eczema prone skin. He looks so comfortable on it in his pram and he sleeps so well on walks! Will definitely look to add one of the rugs to his bedroom for the same comfort at home. Gorgeous sustainable packaging too.
Straight forward ordering process and very quick dispatch.
Cute, soft, snuggly and very well made
I ordered two lamb skins so my daughter-in-law could choose shorn or long hair. They were delivered within a couple of days and I am delighted with the quality. So luxurious, I wanted to keep both and snuggle into one myself! We have kept the long hair and returned the shorn. Return very simple and arranged with my iPhone.
Fast smooth transaction. Good product.
Lovely item, arrived very quickly and well packaged
Great websites, with a lovely choice of products. Good value and very fast delivery.
Pleased with sheepskin brush
Great service and reasonably priced. Thank you!
All went perfect. Fast delivery. Very friendly helpful suport and good quality. Very happy with the lambskin.
Ordered a flat out bear, full range was available and at good price, some web sites increase the price for these gorgeous little bears. Easy to use site and very good delivery. Our bear arrived in his own little special bag which I have not had in the past with other sellers, despite having bought three of these previously.
Good website. deliveries as detailed.
Excellent products and nicely packaged will be back to purchase more !
Beautiful products and superb communication. Helen was a great help and incredibly kind with a recent order we made. Will absolutely be ordering again!
Such a lovely soft and cute teddy for a baby or toddler. My daughter was given one from my friend in Australia when she was born and it has become her best friend, her comforter and feels like a part of our family. Would highly recommend.
Baa Baby is rated 4.90 based on 582 reviews