Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Service was very good but I don’t think the riding tights are very good for riding! They have next to no grip il have to use them as mucking out leggings!
I loved the sports bra, disappointed it didn’t come with pads but superrrrrrrr comfy!!
Would give 5 stars but a lot of items were out of stock. Nonetheless items that I did order arrived very quickly.
Hey Toni,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I'm so sorry we are so low in stock at the moment. We do have lots of new products in production Toni, we've had so many delays due to COVID!

If you do need help with anything else please let us know,

Meghan,
Very nice website and the clothing is good quality. The grip on the riding leggings isn’t to good though.
Should be free returns especially as I find your sizing a little odd - the outer layers wear a size bigger than your base layers e.g. I need a large base layer but a medium jumper and jacket. Really good quality though I’m slowly replacing everything with AD!
Hi Ellen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

If you do need help with anything in the future please let us know, it could be useful discussing sizing with a member of the team before placing an order, we will always try our best to give you the best advice.

Meghan,
Great quality just what I wanted
Brilliant products. Really good quality & prices.
Items always sell out really quickly though.
Wonderful service. The tick on the underlay top was pealing off. My granddaughter was not happy as she wanted to keep it on to ride in.
Comfortable good quality clothes
the packaging is amazing and so it the quality just a bit expensive
Very good quality, would love more options of clothing
Great products. I ordered a gift card and it took over a week for delivery, but it arrived in nick of time for my niece's birthday - who was delighted.
Hey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I'm so pleased your gift voucher arrived on time!

I hope your Niece had a wonderful Birthday,

Team AD.X
Very quick service, nice comfortable clothes.
The baselayer s are lovely colours nice and thin and comfy.
The breeches are comfy, however with my beige ones some of the white bottom bit always rises up above my boots.
My socks are really comfy and don’t slip down, but they are rather large, I am a size 7 and they are still quite loose around my foot and calf.
Always love receiving orders from you though, you have a great range of products and the come really quickly!
Hey Emma,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, All feedback from our breeches has been taken on board and we believe we have the perfect breeches! They are in the final stages of development Emma and should be with us soon.

If you do need help with anything else please let us know.

Team AD.x
Amazing quality but shipping is ridiculously expensive.
Hey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are always looking for the fastest and safest service for our customers.

Hopefully, when the national postal service isn't under so much strain we will be able to offer this service again. Unfortunately, it's just not possible at the moment.

Team AD.X
c'est très bien mais par contre l’élastique n'est pas assez élastique.
Lovely items, lovely quality apart from the kids socks...terrible!!
Great products and sizing perfect for me. However in the negative, the branding logo was not straight making the t-shirt I purchased look like a second.
Quick delivery of child's leggings but I felt the size comes up small. Other than the size great service.
beautifully made product, lovely design, fast shipping, overall very happy with my purchase
Thank you for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased you are happy with your products!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x