Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

customer service
"Lovely products, good quality & fast delivery. I ordered a few items, among them was 4 pairs of thong style pants. Unfortunately only one of the pants was a thong, the others were briefs. I could have sent them back but I decided to keep them as they were comfortable & looked good."
"Im so happy with my new burgundy technic base layer. It's my favorite item of clothing.❤"
"Most of the items I have ordered are excellent. I do have a pair of the leggings and the stitching has come undone in a few places and holes in the calves have then followed. Generally I am pleased with the quality - especially the technical breeches."
"I’m shocked by how fast the delivery was delivered, even though I ordered from Sweden. I find the design of Aztec Diamond Equestrian unique and clean. Also the fabricat of the riding breeches is very comfortable."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback! We are so pleased that you are happy with your products and thank you for your kind words!

ADE xx
"I would love if they had a full leg option in the future for the breeches as the designs are nice but I'm not keen on having just my socks in my boots! x"
"A good product within the expected delivery time."
"Love these riding leggings"
"Good clothes, nice material, but the product wasn’t as shown. Bad lining and uncomfortable with certain products."
"Very smart and stylish. A bit on the expensive side (understandable). But the quality isn’t so great. But I do like this brand very much and think what they sell is classy and smart."
"Postage is a little expensive"
"There clothes are very good quality and last, I have many of their leggings and T-shirt’s however my only complaint would be they are a bit on the expensive side!"
"Comfortable and a good fit"
"Great to see sizing was accurate when ordering from New Zealand, prompt arrival."
"My daughter rides and loves your leggings and sports bra I did buy her the jophurs but was disappointed in them but contacted your customer services and they where really helpful and give me a full refund when I also order last week u did not have one item in stock which when placed said was in but one of your team phoned me to offer an Alternative"
"I prefer the pocket on the old leggings! Also the new ones i find more see through :("
"Good quality and comfortable. More sales and offers to keep customers interested otherwise I forget you exist and only purchase from you when my current item is no longer functioning."
"I love Aztec Diamond Equestrian, all the products look and feel amazing. Only problem I found was with my black leggings, the mesh stitching started to come out after 2 rides. Other than that, the baselayer, cap and leggings look amazing with the AD saddle pad!"
Hi Leilani, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback!

We are so pleased you are happy with the majority of your products you have from us! However, we would not expect the stitching to come apart on your leggings like you have described. We would love to assist you with this, if you would like to take this further, please contact our customer service team at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com and we will be more than happy to help! Thank you again, ADE x
"Lovely clothing and amazing quality and also very good accessories"
"Very good products and quick delivery."
"i really like the products but i feel the quality should be improved to match the price also the postal charge is very high especially on sale items , also i was disappointed with the gift card as i think there should be and option to have to gift card posted and it could be wrapped and presented more like a gift aside from this the customer service is really good and shipping is fast i also love the Aztec diamond instagram page it is really good especially the monday motivations !!"
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.57 based on 748 reviews