Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

"I bought a base layer, which is stylish and breathable so extremely pleased. The only thing I would say about this product apart from that is the sizing is on the smaller side."
"Aztec Diamond is a great brand with trendy equestrian wear for the rider. Bit disappointed with the quality of stitching however."
"Lovely, al"
"Clothing is very stylish. However, my only disappointment is the way the logo on the leggings has started to peel away from the material. And yes, I have followed the washing guidelines and care to the letter. Otherwise, no complaints and would purchase more pieces for my daughter."
Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback! We are so pleased you would purchase products with us again. However, the lettering on our products should not be pealing so we would advise getting in touch with our customer service team and they should be able to assist you with this. Our email address is info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

"Previously, in the very early days I had a pair of leggings that I bought for a friend that have been excellent quality all up until now. About a year or two later, I bought myself two pairs of leggings and wasn't overly impressed with the quality - waistband twisting after the first (30 degree or lower) wash, stitching coming a bit loose in places. Last week however, I had some vouchers to use up and bought myself a teal base layer and navy leggings and so far, I'm sooo much happier with the quality this time around. The waistband has been sewn in to this generation of leggings which is a massive selling point for me, and the base layer is comfortable. Aztec diamond is such a beautiful, one of a kind brand and I really hope it continues to get the best quality possible for the price."
"Usually I am a 10uk/6us/38eu so I ordered a medium base layer, being the smaller end of the 10-12 sizing range. It fits just about but I wouldn't want it any smaller! Comes up slightly on the small side but is comfortable. Haven't tested it out riding yet though. Lovely quality and colour and arrived quickly."
"Love the base layer however I got a small and the neck hole is too small in proportion to the rest of the top even with the zip down"
Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate any feedback we can get - we have never received this type of feedback regarding the neck before. If you believe it may be a fault in the product, please get in touch with us, we would love to help. - info@aztecdiamondequestrain.com

"Excellent site , article superbe Un tout petit peu déçu pour le haut qui s’abîme un peu vite sous les bras. Mais très beaux articles Et envoie très rapide"
"Took a while for product to come, wasn’t made to last."
"Lovely products, great service and mostly good quality. The only thing I would say is that the quality of the leggings could be improved, just to make them last longer! But other than that I love Aztec Diamond!"
"Products amazing just I think the leggings are abit see through so could maybe do with being alittle thicker"
"I love your products from the very first time I saw them and I've started to collect your base layers and tracksuits etc.i love your brand and can't fault in anyway other than a few little things. such as when I tag you in my story or posts you never acknowledged it. I adore this brand and think it could go very far but maybe acknowledge more people in the future. I know you get lottos tags and people doing you etc! x"
"Lovely clothes and quick delivery to Australia! I am a UK6, and got the Small leggings and they are a little big. Probably could size down as they are stretchy anyways! Also got a base layer which fits perfectly and I am very happy with. All material is lovely and soft!"
"Excellent design, nice fabric, poor stitching. I bought the stretch leggings and the stitching popped in a few places when I pulled them on. You have to be very careful with them."
"love it so amazing"
"Good item. Baselsyer could have more length"
"The base layer I bought was beautiful and great quality . Although I am generally a size small/medium and I had to order a large . So sizing runs very small"
"generally love the clothes but leggings are quite see-through"
"Amazing products great quality just a bit expensive"
"nice quality, sizing is a little bit funny either to big or to small but that could be because I’m in a different country although we do measure everything. 2nd time I ordered some legging were left out with no explanation so we emailed and it’s sorted (all though we didn’t get the legging). overall nice quality and pretty good service - needs a little improvement to get 5."
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.55 based on 505 reviews