Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
I love ADE ! I only wish the could have more leggings and basic layers on stock ! In size M. Also horse saddle pads, leg wraps.
Great product, brilliant value - just too much packaging!
Great ordering system and delivery. Top and jodhpurs good value for money. The socks are low in quality, although this is reflected in the price.
Absolutely adore these leggings, although the logo has pretty much fallen off about a month after getting them
My order arrived within a couple of days but unfortunately I Had to return my grand daughters leggings and top as I had ordered the wrong size. They were exchanged without any trouble and I received them in the post two days later. Great service. Thank you. P. S. the leggings and top look lovely.
Thank you for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased you were happy with our service! So pleased you love the products as much as we do! Kind regards, Teegan
This was the first time I ordered from AD. I bought a base layer, a riding legging and a 3D legging. I was struggling to find which size I needed so I directly asked AD for help. In fact, I am a 36 EU but I did not know if I was a XS UK or a S UK. AD really did help me because I have juste received my order and everything fits perfectly ! For those who are interesting in which sizes I chose, I took a S base layer, a S riding legging and a XS 3D legging. In fact, XS are for very petite persons. So if you hesitate with XS or S for basic leggings, you can go with a XS because it will get bigger with time. For the riding legging, if you hesitate, take the size bigger because you do not want it to be too tight. Finally, the base layer is very tight, even if I took a S. A M could have been better but I do not think I would make it bigger. In fact, I think that it is the fabric that makes it very tight. However, it stills very comfortable ! The delivery was very fast (next day delivery) but I would rather pay for a slower one. Moreover, taxes for EU are very expensive. Therefore, you can have an order of 160CHF with 40CHF for delivery and 33CHF of customs taxes…
Disappointed in quality of leggings, forever having to sew the seems up where they keep splitting and haven't been finished properly
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, Please could you send us an email with your ADE order number Noeleen and a picture of the issue. I can't find leggings in your orders on the system, we would hate for a customer to be disappointed with a product, we'd love to take a look into this for you. Thank you, Team AD,
While the prices are more on the expensive side, the quality is very good. The colors are also lovely. Only negative is that some of the items arrived with loose threads
I am very happy with the company and its products. I would like more breeches to be available. However, my main problem for the time being is that because of brexit I have to pay almost the same amount as the products in order to import them in Greece.
The only thing I don’t like is having your name all done my leg. I am not sponsored by you so it is unnecessary. I didn’t spot it when I ordered them but it does come off with a hairdryer. Otherwise they are fantastic
I LOVE their leggings, only think I don’t 100% love is that I’m 5.2 and it bunches up a little at my ankle and I accidentally broke my boot zipper twice because of that. Apart from that I love the, they are cute, flattering, super comfy and very very stylish.
Ordered a top last week and have just ordered the taupe AD logo hoodie! Love all of my items from ADE, been supporting them for a few years now and they are such good quality!
I ordered the taupue leggings and top to match and another black top - love them all! Such good material and really flattering. I’ll be ordering more soon!
Delivery was on time. Really pleased with my riding leggings, they're very comfortable and wash well.
Excellent service and packaging, everything I ordered was there and was delivered safely. The items were perfect however one wasn’t the colour I was expecting but I still like it.
The leggings fit incredibly. Super comfy and thin. Best riding pants I have purchased so far. The breeches are too big and don't fit properly.
Hey Jaime, Sorry your breeches aren't a good fit. We do have a new range in production at the moment Jaime, they should be with us in August I'm sure they will be a better fit! We love them. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. If you do need help with anything please let us know. Team AD.
Love Aztec Diamond products but find they sell out very quickly which can be disappointing sometimes if you really want to get something
everything was good, the size fit perfect on me but my only problem was with the shipping it almost costs as much as the leggings i ordered
Amazing products and quality , only thing that could be improved is their international shipping prices .
Quality products and great delivery record. Only issue concerns still advertising items which are unavailable in most colours and sizes and therefore wasting buyers time looking.
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.69 based on 3,907 reviews