Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
I LOVE their leggings, only think I don’t 100% love is that I’m 5.2 and it bunches up a little at my ankle and I accidentally broke my boot zipper twice because of that. Apart from that I love the, they are cute, flattering, super comfy and very very stylish.
Ordered a top last week and have just ordered the taupe AD logo hoodie! Love all of my items from ADE, been supporting them for a few years now and they are such good quality!
I ordered the taupue leggings and top to match and another black top - love them all! Such good material and really flattering. I’ll be ordering more soon!
Delivery was on time. Really pleased with my riding leggings, they're very comfortable and wash well.
Excellent service and packaging, everything I ordered was there and was delivered safely. The items were perfect however one wasn’t the colour I was expecting but I still like it.
The leggings fit incredibly. Super comfy and thin. Best riding pants I have purchased so far. The breeches are too big and don't fit properly.
Love Aztec Diamond products but find they sell out very quickly which can be disappointing sometimes if you really want to get something
everything was good, the size fit perfect on me but my only problem was with the shipping it almost costs as much as the leggings i ordered
Amazing products and quality , only thing that could be improved is their international shipping prices .
Quality products and great delivery record. Only issue concerns still advertising items which are unavailable in most colours and sizes and therefore wasting buyers time looking.
received some lovely leggings, fast delivery and very good quality. quite pricey tho
Love my riding tights, professional, practical and amazing!
I love the look of the outfit I am hopeful the logo and material will withstand washing. I would definitely say they come up big the small which is sold as 6/8 fits my lockdown 10 body. If the outfit has long gravity I will purchase a second outfit. Lisa
The quality of the clothing felt great and the shipping was very fast to Canada. I do wish the leggings has belt loops since the legs fit but the waist is a bit big.
Very efficient service. Easy to order quick delivery. Shame it arrived in such cheap packaging,.
One of the seams thread came out within a week of use
Great and fitted apparel. Really love how it looks and stays in the same spot while riding.
Good quality products, pretty and true to size. They could be warmer, though.
The shipping was so fast!!! The baselayer is very flattering and comfortable and I also like the leggings, definitely will be buying more!
I love your products especially the riding leggings. Delivery & returns are efficient Your continual lack of stock & sizes really disappoints me & I’ve had to purchase elsewhere, I think this lets Aztec Diamond down.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I’m so pleased you love your new leggings! :)
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.68 based on 3,807 reviews