Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

customer service
"Beautiful top, size comes up very small. I’m a 10-12 and ordered a medium it fits more like a swimming costume!"
"They got my most order slightly wrong but the products are still fab so I was happy with them anyway😅"
"Clothes are nice, but stitching comes out of the leggings very quickly"
"Great quality but I preceded the leggings with zips, also rather pricey for what you get"
"The sizes are limited, I’m a uk size 4 and find that the XS is way to big. There needs to be more sizes like XXS and XXL."
"I really love the design and the fabric it’s just perfect but I the fit it’s not how I thought it would be"
"I love the quality but I ordered a size medium as it said that was a size 8-10. It fitted but was baggy in some places."
Thank you for leaving a reveiw of our products. However it sounds you may have been better trying a size down. our size Medium is UK 10-12 (not 8-10). We are always happy to exchange for another size, as long as the product is in good, unworn condition.
Kind Regards,
Team AD x
"I am so in love with all 4 of my base layers, they have held up great and look beautiful, but I was not a fan of last seasons tights but I’ve herd that the new season ones are better, I also wasn’t a fan of the breeches, didn’t like the look of the “bunching” on the size wheee the belt sits, they weren’t very true to size and wasn’t a fan of the fabric and the low waist But if you do release new breeches I’ll be straight online to ordered some"
"Sizing is different from the leggings to baselayers. New season sizing has changed. Sizing all round is terrible and not accurate. Other than that love the products."
"My daughter loves the Aztec diamond gear but I have had problems with the leggings both pairs ripped between the legs and my daughter is very skinny so they suited her . Disappointed"
"Quality isn’t great they came with a hole in the leggings"
"Everything looks great and fits really well which is why I have continued to purchase bits (mainly breeches), but it is over priced for the quality. I’ve had a few issues with logos coming away, pockets coming away and scratchy waistbands"
"Some of their products from different collections have been really good quality and comfortable to wear, but other items have been extremely disappointing, such as extremely see through leggings. Alongside this, their sizing scale has been extremely small, to the point where I had to order XL items when I am usually a M, but despite this most items are comfortable and stylish to wear, as long as you don’t look at them too closely (please note I haven’t ordered anything from the most recent collection but I have heard the sizing has been updated) and one 1 occasion I was sent the wrong product (however this ended being my favourite thing I’ve ever bought from AD so not complaining 😂)"
"Wrong size breeches delivered"
"Bought some leggings in the sale and worn possibly 5 times and already the stitching is starting to come out, quite disappointed as my other leggings lasted a while before doing this"
"Lovely products but the sizing is pretty small. I am a size 12 and bought a medium base layer and I couldn't even zip it up around my neck (and I don't have a particularly big neck!)"
"I don’t think the quality matches the price tag! I’ve bought adult and young leggings and not massively impressed."
"Love the products. However there is a big gap between the largest junior sizes and the smallest adult sizes, particularly in riding tights/jodhpurs. Unfortunately my 14yr old daughter falls in this bracket so until she grows I have to buy elsewhere. Pity as she loves the wear."
"I bought 1 2018 base layer, 1 2019 base layer and one pair of 2018 leggings. I really liked both base layers! They were great, breathable and comfortable throughout summer and winter, the only I could critique about the base layers are they were very similar but the new base layer was a lot more expensive for not much change. The material for the base layer really worked well for tops. I was extremely disappointed with the leggings. They were the same material as the tops which is way too thin to be used for pants. I was originally going to use the leggings for riding but after trying them on I decided it’s better if I just use them for helping around the barn. They made my legs feel very bare and like I was not wearing any pants. The pants were way too overpriced for the quality they were and they just felt like overpriced low quality yoga pants. Also, on the website it says that the mode is 5”8 and wears the size small. I am 5”6 and the size medium are barely the right length for my legs and they are way to big for the width of my legs as well as the waist band is so big that I can fit my helmet in the leggings while wearing them. The sizing is very weird and overall the leggings are very low quality. I 100% recommend both base layers but I do not recommend buying the leggings. I wish I’d bought a pair of Dublin performance tights (which are the same price!) instead of wasting my money on a pair of overpriced leggings that feel too thin to be used for riding."
"I loved the products when I purchased them just after the company launched but it appears they have since changed their sizing! I have always been a medium in tops and baselayers - including the one I originally bought which I will add now - is a little too big on me as I have lost some weight, however when I treated myself to a new one, I again, purchased a medium and could only just fit myself in. Nothing more devastating than putting on a new base layer bought from the same company in the same size and not being able to wear it without feeling like you’re bursting out of it"
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.57 based on 1,192 reviews