Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 22nd June 2020
Lousie Harrison
More Photos & Videos
Nice fit but a stitch went on the leg the second time they are tried on. Makes me worry they’ll fall apart !
I have already reviewed by email. Thank for my refund all very prompt
Arrived very quickly. But damage to internal item packaging nearly sent back but items ok. Leggings sticking frayed after 1 hours use but great fit and feel
I ordered the new denim breeches, but unfortunately they are cut really low at the back. So therefore when sitting on a horse you can see half your pants!! Not the look I wanted! such a shame as the denim colour is really nice :-)
I love the styling of the products as well as the range and the customer service is superb but having just bought your blue denim breeches, at long last, to replace my old pair which I LOVED LOVED LOVED and were such amazing quality - I am rather disappointed with the quality and feel of the new styled ones. the material most definitely is not such good and hard wearing and, whilst they are uber comfortable, I know they will never last as long as the old ones, they are not cheap but, I feel, do not feel as worth the money as the originals - my opinion only but I am a bit disappointed! Sorry!
I think the delivery service is very quick. I do think the material isn’t as good as it used to be. I’ve had a couple of pairs where the stitching has gone after a couple of wears.
Hi Sophia! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

So sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the quality of the products - we encourage customers to contact us if they have any issue at all as we would hate for a customer to have a product they are not 100% happy with. If you would like to contact our customer service team, we would be more than happy to help you :)

Our email address is - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

Thank you! Lauren ADE x
I love your products however you never have the sizes i need in stock! also ive found the stitching on your baselayers often comes undone after little or no wear!
Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. If you ever have any issues with stitching etc we would advise you to get in touch with us ASAP as we believe our products are extremely durable and we would want the absolute best quality for our customers.

So sorry that the size you need isn't in stock in some products - we have been expecting shipments throughout the month and really had hoped to have products restocked a lot sooner. However, due to the COVID-19 situation, we are experiencing delays with our shipments. We are hoping to have restocks coming very soon!

We have also added a new feature to our website, where if a product is out of stock, you can request to receive a notification as soon as the stock becomes available. We think customers will find this really useful.

Thank you again! Lauren ADE x
Arrived in fantastic time considering the current crisis. Nice material but unfortunately it's a very odd size shape wise. Higher at the back and lower at the front and has huge baggy shoulders.
Hi Kerrijay,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I am sorry you didn't like the fit of your hoodie. We do have a new collection in the early stages of development, hopefully the new style will work for you.

If you do need any help with a return or exchange please email inf@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

Meghan,

ADE
seams rip sometimes
They aren’t as nice as the previous style - they don’t stay put.
Hey,

I am sorry you're not 100% happy with your new AD leggings, please give our team an email so we can discuss this further. Our address below,

- info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

Team AD.X
I bought my white breeches (not skyline) last summer and have worn them a few times and I found that they have a very bed nicker line ! And it is very apparent when their worn. And the breeches are quite tight on my calf I bought a Uk10 and normally I fit in a Uk10 very comfortably. But other than those too issues they are very nice.
expensive shipping had to pay over 100$ plus a 40$ fee from dhl to pick up the package. Then I get my leggings and the wording starts to peel off the pants and split immediately. I don’t ever write bad reviews but for the first time i am dissapointed in a product🙁
Hi,

So sorry to hear that you are disappointed! The logoing on your leggings should definitely not be peeling - this is not the quality we would expect from our customers. If you could please send us a photo of the issue to info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com we would love to assist you with this issue.

With regards to shipping, we are working with delivery partners to try to be able to reduce our shipping prices for our customers but we just cover the expense that we receive. Unfortunately we are unable to do anything with regards to the customs charges as this just depends on your country.

We look forward to hearing from you to resolve the issues with the peeling on the leggings. Thank you! Lauren ADE x
unfortunately despite the measurements being checked these are too large for my daughters waist. It was too late to return them as she'd removed the tags and you also charge for delivery. now we need to find an alterative. the quality was good but the fit isnt. disappointed.
Hi Kate,

So sorry to hear that you are having a problem with the sizing. We measure all the products laid flat so the measurements would need to be doubled. We have recently updated our sizing guide to try to make it more user friendly and out customer services team are really helpful to speak to for sizing advice.

Although it does state in out T's & C's and item must have the tags in tact to be able to return, we are a very relaxed client-facing brand and would never want anyone to be left with a product they couldn't use.

If you would like to send us an email or send us a message on Facebook, we can discuss your return options and assist you along the way. Our email address is info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

Thank you! Lauren ADE x
The material is a bit thin for people with bigger butts but small waists
Very nice looking, so comfortable just a few things is that they went as tight around the waist as I was hoping for and the stitching seems to be coming out nexts to the pocket on my right leg ? Also I thought that the patterning on the inside of my leg was sticky but it’s not
Les produits sont bien, j'ai pris des souvêtements 3D knit brief pack. La forme devant n'est pas super adapté car je trouve un peu large devant. Mais ce qui m'a dérangée est l'odeur chimique, je l'ai lavé une première fois avant de porter le produits mais il sentait encore… Pour résumé si possible des prochains produits mieux adaptés aux morphologies (quitte a en ciblé que quelque types de morphologies) et des vêtements avec moins de produits chimiques seraient top. Bonne continuation.
The breeches are really cool looking and well made, but don't really fit me ever well.
Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your purchase. Please could you send over an email to Info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

Just with some feedback on the sizing issues your experiencing.

Thank you. x
Sizing very small
Hi Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I've taken a look on the system and can see the item you have ordered is an outlet item, this is on the smaller side, all 2019/2020 products do have our updated sizing so please don't size up in future.

If you do need help with an exchange or return please get in touch Lisa, we would hate for a customer to be unhappy with an AD order!

info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com
Sizes a bit hit and miss.
Hey Suzy,

Sorry, you had an issue with sizing if you do need any help with sizing in the future please give us a call on - 077939522081

Team AD.x
Great packaging. Looks smart. Doesn’t really fit. I’ve accepted now that I don’t really fit most Aztec Diamond products even though I’m a consistent size in every other clothing brand - equestrian or not. Baselayer has the weirdest two sticky out bits at the neck - like it was designed for someone with an actual square neck. Show sweater sizes were in between for me in the size guide so I sized up and it is incredibly long in the sleeves but fits perfectly everywhere else so I feel that it is only the sleeves that are a couple of sizes up. The newest leggings (2019) fit me well - previous seasons didn’t. Breeches too short in the leg. Joggers are tight round ankle, right length of leg but are incredibly baggy - someone actually said it looked like I had a nappy on. Hoodies are lovely - all oversized in body, fitted in arms. Underwear is brilliant, LOVE the thermal leggings however the sports bras don’t provide me any support, however neither has any other brand I’ve tried so that wasn’t a surprise.

Very lovely company workers, however sizing is just too off for me - fits better if you are a size 6 as my friend is and has no issues, I’m an 8-10 and have had no real luck.
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.65 based on 2,493 reviews