Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Clothes are great however the stock of items is VERY POOR. Have been trying to buy breeches for granddaughter for over one month and still out of stock!!!!!!!!!!
I recently returned items and the customer service was amazing providing me with a quick and easy return process! On first glance the leggings I bought looked amazing however today (2nd wear/ no wash) I have noticed a lot of frayed stitching along the ankle. Very disappointed with them
Hey, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I am sorry you're having an issue with a product, we are having trouble locating your order on the system Abbie. Could you please send over an email to Info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com - with your full name and ADE order number. Please include REVIEWS in the subject line Abbie, and we can take a look into this.

Team AD,
I loved the fast shipping time. Also loved the sweatshirt that I bought, however the breeches felt like they are made of less quality fabric and will not buy them again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I'm so sorry you not happy with your breeches. You're more than welcome to return the breeches to us and we will happily refund your account or we can process an exchange for another item, we would hate for anyone to be left feeling disappointed. I can see you still within our returns/exchanges period If you do need any help getting your parcel back to us please send us an email, a member of the team will be more than happy to help. :)

Info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com
Very good quality but got delivered to the wrong house the package had a new adress on it
Hi Sophie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! So sorry to hear that the package has been delivered to the wrong address! We are slightly alarmed to hear that the address has changed because orders are pulled through, through high-tech fulfillment software so there should be no way the address can be modified. Is there any way it might have defaulted to an address you had saved when placing the order?
We would love more info if you would like to contact us - our email is info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

Quality of items good,
Missold product and expect the custom to cover the postage costs of their errors. Useless. * Update, I received the postage cost.
Jods far too short how can I return them please thank you
So sorry that you found the breeches too short! They are designed to be a cropped fit to prevent bunching and rubbing in the boot.

You can easily return by filling in the returns and exchanges form that you would've received in your parcel and sending the items back to us. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact us at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

Thank you!
Loved the base layer though was quite sad to see the quality of the breeches that i ordered!
Thank you for your review! So pleased you are happy with the base layer but sad to hear you are not happy with the quality of the breeches. If you could provide us with additional feedback we would greatly appreciate it.

Our email is info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

I do Love the material of The clothing from Aztec however I recently purchased 2 base layers and worn them once each and already the lettering has started to peel off meaning that I won’t get as much use and long wearing that I would have hoped for
Hi Sarah,

So sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your base layer! The logo should not be peeling and we would love to resolve this for you.

Could you send us a photo of the issue along with your order number to info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com and we will arrange a replacement for you.

Thank you! Team AD x
I love your stuff. However the clothing runs extremely small. And the return shipping is very expensive. It makes me hesitant to order more because it’s so expensive to return and exchange.

Thank you for your review Shannon! So sorry to hear you thought the products ran small. If you do ever need advice on sizing, please let us know as we would love to help.

With exchanging, unfortunately we can not cover the cost of the return - however if you do send an item back to us for an exchange, we will send it back to you free of charge to avoid you paying shipping twice. I hope this helps :)

I believe that when you spend 400 Pounds you should offer free postage. It seems crazy that this is not offered. Also pocket zips on hoodies are very poor and don’t zip well.
Hi Andrea,

We are currently in the process of setting up/implementing a rewards or loyalty scheme as we too believe that our customers should be rewarded - we are hoping to have something in place for the new year.

If you are having any issues with a product, please email us at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com as we would love to assist you.

Thank you! Team AD x
Love the breeches. I have bought my fourth pair of breeches now from Aztec.
Positive points:
- Love the leggings - great to wear under the breeches
- Love the soft feeling of the inner lining
- I am struggling with blisters from the inside seams from other breeches, but not with these.

Points to improve:
- Product descriptions on the website. The fabrics from the breeches can be very different and therefore feel and size differently. The jeans breeches have way more stretch than the regular ones. But even within the jeans breeches, the blue one has a lighter fabric than the grey one.
- The breeches are too short. Honestly, I am only 1m65 and even for me they are 20cm above my ankle. It's cold in the winter :(
- The material of the regular (non-jeans) breeches is not pleasant at all. It doesn't have enough stretch
- Availability of the sizes is very dissapointing. I participated in the black friday sale, I was ready right at the launch time and even then the most popular sizes were gone in minutes.
- Quality does not compare to the A brands such as Animo, Samshield and Pikeur. But of course the price level is lower as well, so that is why I accept it. Would be really great to see a higher waisted dressage model in a pleasant material and in a winter version.
Hi Evelien,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We really appreciate all the feedback we receive and your comments have been taken on board and passed to the rest of the team. The breeches are designed to be a cropped fit for comfort (to prevent bunching and rubbing in the boot) however we are aware that some people prefer a longer option. We do have a new range of breeches currently in development that will be ready to launch early spring - these will feature a higher waist and a longer leg, so hopefully they might suit you better.

Thank you again for your feedback. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

- Team AD x
Ordered some breeches but didn’t fit at all. Abohr 5’8 and they were nearly 3/4
Leggings ripped in the first use
Hi there,
Please note our Breeches state that they are a cropped fit on the product page on our website. This is to ensure you can comfortably wear a training sock underneath your riding boots without chafing.
There were no Riding Leggings in your order, and I can see your last purchase of our Riding Leggings was in February 2019. We are so sorry you had this issue with your Riding Leggings however this was rectified when the issue happened and you were refunded. Since you last purchased our Riding Leggings our design has changed and the materials used have been updated.
-Team ADE
Products are overpriced for what they are but otherwise delivery etc good.
Good items and worth the money, disappointed with the ‘Gift wrap’ as all the price tags were left on every item so i had to open my damaged box and the tissue paper tore easily. Price tags were also on the bags and i had to cut them out as it was difficult to remove the price tags without doing this.
Mooie kwaliteit rijlegging en top, verzendkosten wel heel erg hoog.
The service was amazing. I bought these leggings from New Zealand and they arrived with 4 days. I bought the taupe and the colour is gorgeous. Unfortunately the fit and feel is not for me. The waist band doesn’t hold them in place securely so they feel a bit draggy, baggy, saggy :-( I am very straight up and down. Maybe they work better for curvy riders. I would exchange for an extra small to see if they were more snug but the price of international shipping makes this option too costly.
Hi there,
I love the style of your products and the range of clothes you have. There are two areas where I’d provide feedback: sizing of kids clothes & usability of website on a Mac.
Hey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we would love some further feedback on our young riders sizing, Could you please send us an email over to Info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

Meghan,

ADE.
pants 👖 ripped on the stitching after 1x wearing.

design is beautiful

longsleve shirts have super short sleeves (to short)

and postage is not managed customer friendly. return postage is on customer? this is not customer friendly
Hi Maxi,

So sorry to hear that you are having a problem with one of your products! This is not the quality we would expect for our customers. We would never ask the customer to pay for return shipping on a faulty product - we would urge you to get in touch with our customer services team at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com so they can help resolve this issue.

The riding leggings are perfect but the knitted leggings are super thin and see through.
Hi Ciara!

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the riding leggings!

Sorry to hear that you are not happy with the 3D Knit leggings, they are made from a thinner fabric as they are designed to go under leggings/breeches as a thermal or to be worn as loungewear. For a fuller coverage, you could exchange for the size up - if you email our customer services team, they should be happy to help you providing the leggings have not been worn and the tags are in-tact.

I hope this helps! Thank you - Team AD x