Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

"I absolutely love everything Aztec diamond has but I bought socks from there and within a day of wearing them I had a massive hole in the toe. not very happy:( but all the stuff my friends have looks amazing on them"
Posted 39 minutes ago
"The quality is awsome!"
"I am in love! Beautiful colours and great quality. According to their size guide I'm a size S and it fits perfectly. Very fast delivery."
Thank you for leaving feedback! We are so pleased that you are happy with our products!

"amazing! no complaints"
Thank you for leaving feedback! We really appreciate it!

ADE x
"I ordered a pair of riding tights sizing was completely out got a usual size 10 it was huge arrived faulty and very thin material."
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We deeply apologise that you have had a bad experience with our products. We would love to help regain your confidence in our brand. Could you please contact our customer services team on info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com so we can take this further for you.

"Amazing fit and quality, so comfy as well!"
"It was very good quality and shipped gn was fast"
"love all products but can sometimes be quite see-through"
"Super quick delivery and great quality"
"Love ADE products! The breeches are nicely fitted and true to size but also super soft and comfortable with that extra bit of give when you need it around the waist! And I am in love with their base layers! They are all super breathable and you don't get too hot in summer or sunburnt, however in winter they keep you warm helping as an extra layer to protect you from the chilly winter breeze! I can't explain it they are a two in one and perfect for both summer and winter! Defiantly would recommend ADE products they are all super stylish yet super comfortable! :)"
Hi Chloe, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback! We have worked very hard on all of our designs to get them right for our customers and we are over the moon that you are so pleased with our products!

Thank you! ADE x
"Adore all my AD products! Love everything! Super stylish and the colours are phenomenal 😍 everything super comfy and love how the white breeches aren’t see through! (As most companies are!) definitely one of my favourite companies for rider wear! :)"
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback Emily! We are ecstatic that you love our products so much!

"Very cool Design. Poorly the color is not exactly what it is in the pictures(burgundy) but nevertheless beautiful. The breeches have very slim legs and in comparison to that a wider waistband. Also the Seam at the butt is a littlebit deep so during riding it slips a littlebit down so you sit on it... it would be very nice if you can solve (expecially the last) problem in the future."
"A 🌟 service and great products."
Thank you so much Sian! Your feedback is greatly appreciated :)

ADE x
"I bought a base layer, which is stylish and breathable so extremely pleased. The only thing I would say about this product apart from that is the sizing is on the smaller side."
"For jodphurs that cost £90, I don't expect them to Hesse through, the clasp was broken before I even got them on. Waste of money, haven't had time to send them back so I'm stuck with them"
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We haven't had feedback to say they the breeches are see-through before. The breeches are purposely designed double lined to prevent this issue so we would definitely recommend getting in touch regarding this. The clasp should not be breaking like this either so it does sound like you have a faulty pair of breeches.

We do have thorough quality checks however please understand due to the vast amount of products in production, some times the odd faulty product can slip through the cracks. We would never want a customer to be left unhappy with one of our products no matter how long they had had it however, we can't help resolve an issue unless you get in touch. We do urge customers to contact us regarding a problem before leaving feedback, just so we can be given the opportunity to resolve it.

Please contact us at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com and we would be more than happy to help. Thank you, ADE. x
"I got size 11-12 in kids and they looked at though they would fit a 4 year old. The design ripped in the first 5 mins of me wearing and I got sizes too bif"
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. The largest kids size we offer is age 10-11 however, they shouldn't look like they would fit a 4 year old. We do have a full sizing guide available online, if the product is as small as you have described - it may have been labelled incorrectly. We would be more than happy to help you if you would like to discus this further please contact our customer services team at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

"Excellent junior riding tights!"
"Excellent quality, great fit and quick delivery x"
"White breeches are ridiculously see through and cheap material, I have the same ones in blue and these aren’t the same quality"
Hi Emily, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. The breeches are double lined to prevent looking see-through and are made from the same material as the navy - just using a different colour code. Nevertheless, I can see that you had only ordered on the 7th of May so you are still well within the return policy period if you would like to return for a refund or exchange. I have included the link below, should you need any help please don't hesitate to contact us - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

"I bought the base layer in pink and i just LOVE IT! It'so soft and stylish and it keeps me warm even if it's very light. Simply the best!"
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.55 based on 518 reviews