Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

"I bought a base layer, which is stylish and breathable so extremely pleased. The only thing I would say about this product apart from that is the sizing is on the smaller side."
"For jodphurs that cost £90, I don't expect them to Hesse through, the clasp was broken before I even got them on. Waste of money, haven't had time to send them back so I'm stuck with them"
"I got size 11-12 in kids and they looked at though they would fit a 4 year old. The design ripped in the first 5 mins of me wearing and I got sizes too bif"
"Excellent junior riding tights!"
"Excellent quality, great fit and quick delivery x"
"White breeches are ridiculously see through and cheap material, I have the same ones in blue and these aren’t the same quality"
"I bought the base layer in pink and i just LOVE IT! It'so soft and stylish and it keeps me warm even if it's very light. Simply the best!"
"Quality wasn't good, and fit was awful, one item far too small, other item too big"
"Aztec Diamond is a great brand with trendy equestrian wear for the rider. Bit disappointed with the quality of stitching however."
"My 4 products came from the UK to Victoria, Australia in less then 2 weeks which was incredible! I was also very surprised at how amazing the quality was. All four items are very stylish and the baselayers keep me cool when riding in the warmer weather and the show sweater keeps me warm while riding on cooler days. Not to mention how amazing the grey breeches are, so comfortable and look amazing! Overall very impressed"
"Lovely fashionable wear!"
"Love the bran looks so nice , only thing is I bought some socks and within the first couple of times wearing them they already have worn at the heels and soon will have a hole"
Hi Ellen, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. If you would like to discuss this further our customer service team would be more than happy to help. Our email address is - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

"Great quality and stylish."
"I ordered Black riding leggings and when they arrived, they were dirty and there was dirty paper with the leggings..."
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

We can assure you this is definitely NOT how we expect any of our products to arrive and we are concerned as to how this has happened. We would love to help resolve your disappointment, please contact us via email - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com so we can take this further for you.

"Excellent products, comfortable and good fit!! Would highly recommend and will be buying again! Quick delivery too!"
"Nice to deal with, fast shippment"
"Very happy with the quality of the leggings and speedy delivery."
"Please provide size chart with detailed measurements in cm or inch"
Hi Marah,

We do have a full sizing guide with measurements on our website, I am so sorry you missed this.
"Lovely, al"