Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Home Dearmin
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Megan Troster
Beyond thrilled with the riding leggings that I received. I typically struggle to find riding leggings that fit me, and when I tried these leggings on I knew that my struggle was no more! I love them for long days at the barn and just everyday life in general. I have recommended them to pretty much everyone as I love them so much!
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We love to hear back from customers especially when it is so positive! We are so pleased you love the leggings as much as we all do! They are definitely a personal favourite!
You two look amazing! Be sure to tag us on Instagram!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE xx
Absolutely loved my new base layer, really good quality material which fit perfectly.
Please email me when you have white ones in stock again.
Products were great however sizes very small you need to order one size larger
Great service good company to deal with very efficient
Excellent service
Excellent quality and very fast delivery. So far I have ordered 2 pairs of leggings (one riding pair and one lounge pair) and I am more than happy with both pairs.
Lovely sports bra and socks
Really good value in the outlet section
Very fast shipping! Good quality and I love the way it fits me! I will definitely order again! Thanks!
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 14th April 2021
The brand has so many gorgeous high-quality products that can fit to every rider.
The base layers are so comfortable, same thing is meant for the riding breeches; also the accessories are so fashionable.
Quality and style are fabulous , and delivery is so fast. But as I live in Ireland the duty I have to pay is too much , 75 euro on my last order . Makes the cost prohibitive .
Have worn Aztec Diamond for a long time now and they have just got better and better. Great service.
Aztec Diamond clothing wears well, washes up fab, quick drying and doesn't fade. Stylish and comfortable Seems to be the only clothing I wear these days
Brilliant company run by brilliant people! I love the pieces I own and can't wait to get more! I got gifted a pair of riding leggings for Christmas and they are my go to, so much so that I had to buy a whole set, in love with it!! Stretchy, high quality fabric, figure enhancing and flatters your curves riding leggings are expected size, same as I would be in any other clothes baselayer are an extra skin, tight fitting to enhance your shape!! Overall can't recommend aztec diamond enough, so so so pleased with all I've got from there!!
Love my clothing and fast delivery to NZ. Awesome products and service.
Equestrian. Items ace , well made , You say small sizing. You should say very small sizing. Normally would have bought. X Small, ,, went up a size to small ladies, sadly was still to Small. Far too short. The riding socks. Good quality. Perfect. Thank you. X
Fast delivery and a very happy little girl. Thank you for the great service.
Quality products and great delivery record. Only issue concerns still advertising items which are unavailable in most colours and sizes and therefore wasting buyers time looking.
Clothing is amazing and service is prompt and efficient. Will defo be purchasing again from this site
All the clothes and accessories are amazing only ever buy from here for me and my daughter quality is fantastic,The easter bag and accessories inside are fantastic one very happy girl this easter. so purchase white show top and cream leggings she loves them and looked fantastic for her first show.
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 3rd April 2021
Bought these for my daughter for pony club, they feel so soft and comfortable, fit perfect and she loved wearing them.
Very good service, fast delivery and product was excellent quality! I accidentally ordered the wrong size and Aztec was excellent at helping sort out an exchange. Couldn’t recommend the kids pc leggings enough! Comfortable and so smart. Excellent all round
Great quality, fab colours and designs very much appropriate and industry pioneering... Best of all, reasonable prices
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.68 based on 3,744 reviews