Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Beyond thrilled with the riding leggings that I received. I typically struggle to find riding leggings that fit me, and when I tried these leggings on I knew that my struggle was no more! I love them for long days at the barn and just everyday life in general. I have recommended them to pretty much everyone as I love them so much!
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We love to hear back from customers especially when it is so positive! We are so pleased you love the leggings as much as we all do! They are definitely a personal favourite!
You two look amazing! Be sure to tag us on Instagram!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE xx
Quality of the items were quite good and the goods were shipped to India immediately. Was well packed ensuring that there is no damage in transit.
Posted 32 minutes ago
Very comfy and love the phone pocket
Amazing quality and so stylish! I wouldn’t shop anywhere else for equestrian apparel.
Absolutely Love this equestrian brand.
Quality is exceptional, yet prices are reasonable compared to other equestrian labels. Shipping is quick to stare side.
Great products at a very good price!
Great products, fast service!
Beautiful products and amazing customer service :) Would highly recommend!
Prodotti fantastici che si adattano perfettamente!😍
when i received the burgundy pair of riding leggings some of the stitching came undone and there is still thread coming out also on the website the size is completely different to when you receive them.
Hey Lilly,

Thank you for getting in touch, I'm so sorry you're having an issue with your leggings, Could you please send us over a picture of the issue and we can take a look into this for you.

info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

Team AD.
Excellent products and excellent service
Rien a dire produits au top toujours aussi satisfaite
Amazing, will buy again soon. Thanks :)
High quality clothing, fashionable and a personal favourite
They slide down
Words cannot describe how much I love Aztec Diamond! I never buy anything from anywhere else, they look world class, and everything is outstanding quality. All the colours are insanely pretty and keeps you coming back for more.
Absolutely love love love AD in every way imaginable
Keep up the incredible work AD!
Products are perfect, delivery was perfect, packaging was perfect, only downfall was having to pay for returns. I returned something damaged so wasn’t pleased with paying for the return of it
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I'm so sorry you've had an issue with a product. I can see that item has now been exchanged Rebecca I will refund your return postage cost now.

If you do need help with a return/exchange in future please let us know Rebecca we can arrange a pre-paid Hermes label if an item is faulty,

Meghan,
Most amazing riding leggings ever worn. The color is outstanding and they are so comfortable. Made me change from normal riding pants to loving leggings! Amazingly fast and smart delivery as well! Totally recommend them
The clothing is a great fit and looks exactly as described / photographed. DHL was really fast too. 10/10!
Excellent service, speedy deliver and love the clothes
Riding tights fit lovely and are very comfortable to wear.
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.66 based on 2,809 reviews