Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian
customer service
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Sizes a bit hit and miss.
Hey Suzy,

Sorry, you had an issue with sizing if you do need any help with sizing in the future please give us a call on - 077939522081

Team AD.x
Commande reçue très rapidement et legging de qualité qui tiennent bien au niveau du ventre. Top
Great packaging. Looks smart. Doesn’t really fit. I’ve accepted now that I don’t really fit most Aztec Diamond products even though I’m a consistent size in every other clothing brand - equestrian or not. Baselayer has the weirdest two sticky out bits at the neck - like it was designed for someone with an actual square neck. Show sweater sizes were in between for me in the size guide so I sized up and it is incredibly long in the sleeves but fits perfectly everywhere else so I feel that it is only the sleeves that are a couple of sizes up. The newest leggings (2019) fit me well - previous seasons didn’t. Breeches too short in the leg. Joggers are tight round ankle, right length of leg but are incredibly baggy - someone actually said it looked like I had a nappy on. Hoodies are lovely - all oversized in body, fitted in arms. Underwear is brilliant, LOVE the thermal leggings however the sports bras don’t provide me any support, however neither has any other brand I’ve tried so that wasn’t a surprise. Very lovely company workers, however sizing is just too off for me - fits better if you are a size 6 as my friend is and has no issues, I’m an 8-10 and have had no real luck.
It’s all my daughter wears now she loves all the clothing. She has me even wearing few items.
Love Aztec Diamond clothes, they are always good quality and the speed of delivery is superb!
Super quick delivery to Denmark 👍👍
Fast delivery, lovely base layer.
High quality products at reasonable prices. The 3D knit leggings are a lot smaller sizing than everything else, which could be added to the product description, so had to return them but the customer service team very reasonable and understanding
I now own 5 pairs of leggings, 4 tops and a base layer and I’m still looking forward to expanding my collection! The fit and quality of ADE products is incomparable, some of my leggings have been washed over 50 times and they have lasted incredibly and still look new! I’d honestly recommend ADE to anyone!
Lovely clothing
I loved the base layers but the stretches size guide was way off . Medium on me was too large and also in the jeans breech too. I felt the quality of the material wasn’t as good as it showed to be.
Happy with my purchase brilliant
Great company and very fast with the delivery!
Very nice fabric. Fast delivery
Very good service and delivery
I personally love ADE and I own many of their clothing items however I do have a slight critique and that is with the stitching. Lots of my breeches and baselayers end up getting a few holes in them after I've worn them once or twice. My breeches also get a few holes in after I've worn them a couple of times. However , I do really like ADE and hope they can fix this issue soon :)
The products are overpriced :( and I’m very disappointed with my delivery I ordered the phone case and it didn’t even fit.
Hi Jawaher,

Thanks for taking the time to write your review of ADE. We are so sorry you've had an issue with your order and are concerned something may have gone wrong with your order. We are always happy to help with any issues, please dont hesitate get in touch as we would love a chance to fix this for you.

Team AD x
I adore the quality of these products. I'll be hard pressed to try any other label now.
The product looked lovey it the picture, when it arrived the colour was poor and the product was cheap and nasty looking, so iv returned it, asking fir a full refund
Hi Alexia,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry you feel this way and understand everybody has different tase. however we are quite shocked by this. we have never had similar feedback on these hoodies before- they are one of our most loved products in the collection due to the high quality and thick luxury fabric. Nevertheless we hope you are satisfied with the service you have received for your refund.

Kind Regards, ADE x
Great service and extra quick delivery! Love the colour and material! Fingers xd for our first show in them.
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.62 based on 1,899 reviews