Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Beyond thrilled with the riding leggings that I received. I typically struggle to find riding leggings that fit me, and when I tried these leggings on I knew that my struggle was no more! I love them for long days at the barn and just everyday life in general. I have recommended them to pretty much everyone as I love them so much!
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We love to hear back from customers especially when it is so positive! We are so pleased you love the leggings as much as we all do! They are definitely a personal favourite!
You two look amazing! Be sure to tag us on Instagram!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE xx
Friendly, efficient service. Fast delivery and Item exactly as expected. Thank you.
Quality fabric and lasts ages. Extremely comfortable and stylish.
Quality fabric and lasts ages. Extremely comfortable and stylish.
Amazing fit for children no other brand dots children like yours
Comfortable and practical best kids range out
Best equestrian wear for both momma and child!! We love it all! The quality is exceptional! The price point is fair. The style and details - unmatched. We love ADE for its fashion-forward appeal and comfort.
We love the products and have lots of items! Sadly I feel the quality has deteriorated. Last time we bought leggings we had to ask for a replacement due to the writing peeling off. This time the stitching on my waistband has already come undone after one wash. I want to have them replaced but honestly don’t have time to post them back and explain. So think I sadly won’t buy again.
I was so excited to receive these and they arrived quickly which I was pleased with, however, I was extremely disappointed with the wear and durability of the item. I love that they have a phone pocket on the leg, but the pocket is too deep which I find annoying. The grips on the inside of leg and bottom areas are not grips at all, I have tried to ride in several different saddles in these and I slip in the saddle which is not fun when your riding youngsters. The writing on them does not wash well in fact it started to come off after one wash, also the material has sagged, I brought a small, I am a size 8, they fitted perfectly the first time I wore them and after the first wash they have sagged and now look baggy on me, and washed as advised. I dislike these so much after only wearing a couple of times that they are now painting and decorating leggings.
Quality of the items were quite good and the goods were shipped to India immediately. Was well packed ensuring that there is no damage in transit.
Very comfy and love the phone pocket
Amazing quality and so stylish! I wouldn’t shop anywhere else for equestrian apparel.
Absolutely Love this equestrian brand.
Quality is exceptional, yet prices are reasonable compared to other equestrian labels. Shipping is quick to stare side.
Great products at a very good price!
Great products, fast service!
Beautiful products and amazing customer service :) Would highly recommend!
Prodotti fantastici che si adattano perfettamente!😍
when i received the burgundy pair of riding leggings some of the stitching came undone and there is still thread coming out also on the website the size is completely different to when you receive them.
Hey Lilly,

Thank you for getting in touch, I'm so sorry you're having an issue with your leggings, Could you please send us over a picture of the issue and we can take a look into this for you.

info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

Team AD.
Excellent products and excellent service
Rien a dire produits au top toujours aussi satisfaite
Amazing, will buy again soon. Thanks :)
High quality clothing, fashionable and a personal favourite
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.66 based on 2,816 reviews