Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Have bought a few products from here and always loved them, however have been very disappointed with stitching. Everyone I’ve spoken to has this issue and appears that the stitching comes undone after very little use. After paying so much for these items I’d expect higher quality stitching.
Hey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I am sorry you're having an issue with one of your products. I've taken a look at your orders with us and can't find any notes from the customer service team,

I've included our email address below, please send over some pictures of the issues your experiencing and we can take it from there.

info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

Team AD.X
Posted 1 hour ago
My wife loves all Aztec diamond cloths and has a couple of saddle cloths to. I always know what to buy her for a special present.
Excellent product. I purchased the junior jods for my daughter. She loves them. They are her go to jods at the moment. Quick postage to 🇮🇪. Wash and dry super fast. I will be purchasing more very soon.
Sinead Weld
AD products never disappoint. I love every item I have bought, the clothing is made of great materials and the sizing is always perfect.
Amazing quality and totally worth the money
Great service just wish the sizes were more easily distinguishable
My daughter loves her outfit so much She wants to sleep in it!
Obsessed with the leggings - can’t wait to order more. Everything is so beautifully made and “cool”. Shipped fast from uk to us. Very very happy
I love the jackets and base layers, they are amazing!!! I also like the leggins, a little to big sizes i think. The knit leggins isnt good, im wearing small and the leggins is way too small, and the material isnt that comfortable. All in all very happy with ad. Im very lookings forward to buy again. A beige leggins would be great
Loved the leggings ran a bit big I thought though
Sehr schnelle Lieferung
Really good service, very quick delivery. Only giving four starts not five because the sizing can be small and you could be disappointed if you didn’t know.
Absolutely one of the best brands I’ve ever worked with. The clothes are so comfortable, and they last! They make riding your pony so comfortable and breathable, while maintaining grip and style! I wear my AD gear everyday if I can. Not just to the barn! Absolutely obsessed.
I think the delivery service is very quick. I do think the material isn’t as good as it used to be. I’ve had a couple of pairs where the stitching has gone after a couple of wears.
Love my riding tights and don’t want to take them off. They are comfortable, stylish and best of all affordable!
Excellent service and delighted with the clothing. So well made, to such a high standard. Thank you.
Always excellent service
The delivery is so fast!
Excellent service and the leggings are fabulous.. will be ordering more
The sizing does not follow standard UK sizes, which is disappointing when postage is so expensive, and then return postage is not free. I ordered years ago (when the first baselayers came out) and found the sizing too small, 4 years later I decided to give it another try as the sizing has apparently been "updated", however I had exactly the same issue. I will not be buying from this company again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I am sorry your unhappy with your recent order,

Please get in touch with our customer service team, the email address is - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com we would love to help.

Team AD.X