Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

"The kindest most helpful staff! Really amazing quality products, Yet brilliant pricing! I received my order within 3 days! Customer service is the best drop them an email and they come back to you within a day! Amazing company! Highly highly recommend! Thank you Aztec Diamond for always providing me with a brilliant online shopping experience!"
"Fantastic quality pieces and customer service. I'm always getting compliments about how flattering the long sleeve base layers and the khaki breeches are. Really nice colors to chose from as well! I'm always recommending AD to my friends. AUS customers, I would go down a size as I bought Size 8 breeches and they were more of a 10"
"So comfy and so stylish!! I’ve recommended your brand to many of my friends all of which have made a purchase and have been very happy with what they have got :)"
"The service used to be fantastic,but takes a while to be delivered now and the quality isnt as good as the original products, alough to look ay they still look lovely"
"Good quality. Excellent service Thank you x"
"very comfortable clothes, quick delivery,my grandaughters ride horses every week and love these clothes."
"Awesome customer service!"
"Great quality and really good fit in the children’s wear, my two girls absolutely love their Aztec Diamond outfits!! And grown adults swoon at them in them “oh my golly they’re in tiny Aztec Diamond!!”"
"Navy joggers lovely fit and comfy."
"Everything was ok."
"Service & product good. Sizing comes up small - maybe worth mentioning this in the information."
"Amazing!! Great attire and great customer service. My girls will ONLY wear Aztec Diamond. The girls are always stopped to ask what make there wearing. Just love it!!"
"Great products, my kids love them. Just wish sometimes the postage wasn’t so much"
"Absolutely Amazing"
"lots of people in dance groupes thought might of been a bit less and some times couldnt always hear whay was beeing said"
"Overall very good, downside in my opinion is that very often certain items are out of stock. I also think that certain items like base layers are overpriced."
"I love all the pieces I have brought from Aztec Diamond, they are all really good quality and super comfee. Fast delivery as well."
"Love the base layer shirts. Super comfy and was easy to purchase online."
"Good products but overpriced, also when my leggings arrived the waist band elastic had already snapped, I cannot wear them anymore as they just fall down. I would have returned them but they were a present."
Hi Josie,

Thank you for taking the time to review our brand. We are so sorry you have had an issue with one of our products, the leggings certainly sound faulty and we would hate to leave you dissatisfied with our products. Please don't hesitate to contact our customer services team as we would love to resolve this issue for you, it doesn't matter that the product was gifted to you, we will do what we can to around this. Thank you again Josie, we look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Bethan- Aztec Diamond Equestrian.
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.58 based on 78 reviews