Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Beyond thrilled with the riding leggings that I received. I typically struggle to find riding leggings that fit me, and when I tried these leggings on I knew that my struggle was no more! I love them for long days at the barn and just everyday life in general. I have recommended them to pretty much everyone as I love them so much!
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We love to hear back from customers especially when it is so positive! We are so pleased you love the leggings as much as we all do! They are definitely a personal favourite!
You two look amazing! Be sure to tag us on Instagram!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE xx
Excellent products, service and quality! All three of my girls have a variety of your items from underwear to leggings, base layers and hoodies and love them all ! Thank you
Victoria Brucki
It was the first time I had ordered from Aztec Diamond- I am very impressed with the service, quick delivery and lovely quality items - I would highly recommend!!
Have ordered a few bits from Aztec Diamond and everything is always great quality and washes really well.
Super fast shipping! I was disappointed that the breeches are so big in the waist. A drawstring would be a great idea. Otherwise I liked the items I purchased very much.
Im very petite so was skeptical about an xs fitting me, but they did! the base layers are amazing and very comfy, will keep ordering more 😊
Ordered the wrong size tops for my daughter and they were exchanged very promptly and sent back to me. As always we love your products, very stylish but also great quality
Wonderful experience - the only disappointment is many things are sold out in my size lol. We would also love some meds stuff - my husband rides (hunters) and we have a terrible time trying to find things for him - there is quite the demand for that here in Ontario!
The small liliac base layer is the 1st item I've purchased off of AD and it didn't disappoint; the colour is beautiful, it fits well without any restrictions and is so stylish from the zip to the breathable side mesh panels. Delivery was quick and the packaging was a lovely touch too. I will surely purchase from AD again and recommend them.
Great quality, fits perfect, good prices
Really warm comfy thermal leggings. Was bought initially as a gift and I have since bought more! 100% recommend
The hoodie is good quality, but i dont like the breech that i order , the material and qualyti. But i think the price via the quality is good !
All the best to your team !
Well pleased with my stuff .would order more stuff of you lovely material and a nice fit
Just the best equestrian brand ever. No one else comes close. The nicest people, best customer service and most amazing products!
Great warm and comfy clothes also fashionable. Definitely recommend !!
Great service, just the one thing waiting for my refund.
Loved the clothing.
I loved the look of my pink base layer and the packaging was lovely. However, I feel the quality of the product isn't acceptable for the price. I have not worn this product yet (only tried on) and the outter stitching has already come loose on the sleeve as well as the writing on the sleeve beginning to peel around the edges. I don't like to complain, however, considering this item is mean't to be worn during riding and yard chores it is not very hard wearing.
Hey,

Please could you send an email over to info@aztecdiamondequestian.com we would love to take a look into this for you.

The items we have bought from Aztec Diamond have always been of an excellent quality and the service has been great. On the rare occasion we have needed to return goods, you have been efficient and the return policy has worked very well.

We will definitely continue to purchase items from Aztec Diamond in the future.
muy rapido
Very good quality item.
Delivered quickly
I absolutely loved my product
The packaging was amazing quality
The jodhpurs were amazingly comfortable and I will definitely be purchasing from you again!!!
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.68 based on 3,563 reviews