Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

customer service
"I am very pleased with your clothing products: the smooth material and as well as the flexabilite of the clothes. For me they are top quality. :)"
"Super qualité, très confortable, je suis super contente de mon achat, investissement qui en vos la peine"
"Really like them"
"Excellent service !!"
"Quality product , delivered on time. Would recommend."
"Your technical breeches are my daughter's absolute favorites! She rides several horses per day, so comfortable clothing is a must. The sizing in show shirt diagonal, however, proved not be optimal for her wide shoulder / tiny waist figure. Keep up the good work 🙂"
"The products wear and wash very well :) My daughter finds the clothes very comfortable :)"
"Great products last a long time and takes a lot of strain working in equine field. Would highly recommend, great with return and exchange. I just feel a little costly per item."
"I’m very impressed with the speed my orders have been dispatched and the clothes are beautiful too !"
"Love your products, high durability, sometimes baselayers come up slightly smaller than expected though."
"Good communication on order and delivery. Very pleased with goods"
"The order was very slow to arrive, I was not always kept informed, so this was frustrating. The leggings are a bit more of a nylon type fabric than I was expecting, however they are a very good fit, just not suitable for everyday wear."
"Amazing riding wear and amazing delivery time will defo be ordering more"
"Just amazing customer service and products that entice the cool riders!"
"An excellent service was provided. My order was delayed and when l mentioned my daughter would be upset as it was a birthday gift they through in a little gift as a good will! The goods arrived. Fit/look amazing. I would highly recommend Aztec."
"Very quick reliable service. Good quality merchandise."
"Very impressed at speed of delivery. Also, when I returned an item to change for a different size there was no quibble and the replacement was sent immediately."
"My daughter loves the riding leggings and base layer. Great quality and fab colours."
"I just love the innovative styling and quality that makes Aztec Diamond Equestrian really stand out amongst all the other equestrian brands"
"2nd time that I have made an order and the size of one item has not been the size I ordered"
Hi Jemma,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent order.

I am so sorry you've received the incorrect size on two occasions. Please email info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com with your order details and we can take a look into this for you.

Meghan,