Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

customer service
"Great to see sizing was accurate when ordering from New Zealand, prompt arrival."
"Love all your products, I think I have most of them! Can’t wait to see the new collection"
"AMAZING quality 😍🤩"
"Super easy website and ordering is quick and painless. I got my order so much faster than I expected. My breeches were packaged so nicely and they fit perfect. Their sizing guide was right on! The quality is great. The material is so nice i dont have to worry about over heating. Thank you so very much for the great service!"
"Just brilliant"
"Great service. Arrived speedily. Bought two sizes, easy to return one and quick refund. Great jodhpurs. Thank you."
"Very comfortable to ride in"
"Not really worth the money and haven’t washed very well"
Hi Niamh, so sorry to hear you are disappointed with your recent purchase. If you would like to discuss this further we would love to assist you. Our customer services email is info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

"My daughter loves Aztec Diamond clothes. They fit and look fab. Even more importantly, they are an amazing company to deal with and their customer service second to none. After having an issue with a pair of breeches they have simply dispatched a brand new pair. I really can’t remember dealing with such a good company for years."
"Service , products all fab"
"Quick delivery and good service. Product as described"
"Love the quality and designs!"
"My daughter rides and loves your leggings and sports bra I did buy her the jophurs but was disappointed in them but contacted your customer services and they where really helpful and give me a full refund when I also order last week u did not have one item in stock which when placed said was in but one of your team phoned me to offer an Alternative"
"Aztec Diamond kindly sent me a sky blue baselayer, it is the most comfortable thing I have ever worn, it is exactly how they claim it is, lightweight, breathable and flexible. It fits like a glove and I can do contortion in it without any restrictions. Designer label quality, absolutely love it!"
"Great customer service. Quick delivery. my daughter love them and she said its so comfortable!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback! We are so happy both you and your daughter are pleased!

Thanks you! ADE x
"Quick delivery, nice and trendy products. Thanks!"
"I received the goods very fast. But the breeches are horrible. I ordered the Jeans ridingbreeches, they look so nice and fit very well but ist about 50cm too short. There is no advice that its a short trouser. Im really disappointed. The saddle Pad is nice, I keept only this."
Hi Tina, sorry to hear you were disappointed with the breeches you had purchased from us. We are happy to hear that you thought the breeches looked nice and fit well but sorry that you missed the full product description underneath the images on our website. Here it describes the breeches as a cropped fit. This design was put in place to help prevent scrunching of the trouser while wearing riding boots for the best comfort while riding.

We are also pleased that you were happy with the saddle pad and hope you are pleased with any future purchases.

"Amazing quality"