Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

customer service
"My daughter rides and loves your leggings and sports bra I did buy her the jophurs but was disappointed in them but contacted your customer services and they where really helpful and give me a full refund when I also order last week u did not have one item in stock which when placed said was in but one of your team phoned me to offer an Alternative"
"Aztec Diamond kindly sent me a sky blue baselayer, it is the most comfortable thing I have ever worn, it is exactly how they claim it is, lightweight, breathable and flexible. It fits like a glove and I can do contortion in it without any restrictions. Designer label quality, absolutely love it!"
"Great customer service. Quick delivery. my daughter love them and she said its so comfortable!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback! We are so happy both you and your daughter are pleased!

Thanks you! ADE x
"Quick delivery, nice and trendy products. Thanks!"
"I received the goods very fast. But the breeches are horrible. I ordered the Jeans ridingbreeches, they look so nice and fit very well but ist about 50cm too short. There is no advice that its a short trouser. Im really disappointed. The saddle Pad is nice, I keept only this."
Hi Tina, sorry to hear you were disappointed with the breeches you had purchased from us. We are happy to hear that you thought the breeches looked nice and fit well but sorry that you missed the full product description underneath the images on our website. Here it describes the breeches as a cropped fit. This design was put in place to help prevent scrunching of the trouser while wearing riding boots for the best comfort while riding.

We are also pleased that you were happy with the saddle pad and hope you are pleased with any future purchases.

"Amazing quality"
"Great quality, comfy & stylish"
"I prefer the pocket on the old leggings! Also the new ones i find more see through :("
"I absolutely adore your clothes and wear your base layer tops pretty much on a daily basis. Your denim breeches are also outstanding. Customer service is also great."
"Good quality and comfortable. More sales and offers to keep customers interested otherwise I forget you exist and only purchase from you when my current item is no longer functioning."
"Love their clothes :)"
"Lovely comfortable clothing and amazing fast delivery"
"Very flattering leggings. Super fast delivery."
"Sizes are not true to size, ordered a small which is meant to be (6-8) U.K. but was way too big! Not tight or flattering atall. Old leggings were so much better so very disappointed"
Hi Caitlin, so sorry to hear you are unhappy with your purchase from us. We have never experienced a problem with the sizing of the leggings - so we would love to investigate this further for you. We would hate for any one to be left disappointed with a product they have received from us, so if you would like to contact us at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com we would be more than happy to help.

"I love Aztec Diamond Equestrian, all the products look and feel amazing. Only problem I found was with my black leggings, the mesh stitching started to come out after 2 rides. Other than that, the baselayer, cap and leggings look amazing with the AD saddle pad!"
Hi Leilani, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback!

We are so pleased you are happy with the majority of your products you have from us! However, we would not expect the stitching to come apart on your leggings like you have described. We would love to assist you with this, if you would like to take this further, please contact our customer service team at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com and we will be more than happy to help! Thank you again, ADE x
"Great product"
"Sizes come up very small and don’t accommodate for people with actual boobs. However the product quality of good just poor sizing"
Hi, thank you for your feedback. So sorry that you were unhappy with our sizing, we will definitely pass along your feedback to our design team. If you need any advice or assistance regarding sizing or anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us - we will be more than happy to help. We also have a sizing chart available online for customers to refer to as a guide.

"Lovely clothing and amazing quality and also very good accessories"
"First riding leggings I’ve bought that actually fit perfectly. The waist band keeps them up but does not dig in, the have pockets and also just look amazing. Can not recommend enough especially at a price of £35!"
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.54 based on 588 reviews