Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 22nd June 2020
Lousie Harrison
More Photos & Videos
I have emails of proof of my dealings with this company, as this review is not allowing me to add the screenshot of the communication.
I am a size 6 and your staff called me fat! And hung up on me. All because after trying on breeches I noticed the stitching became undone.
After several emails after i was called too fat for the vreeches I bought and hung up on, I reluctantly got a replacement pair, no apologies no call to talk about how I was treated.
I was horrified and upset by someone treating anyone this way let alone a customer.
Hey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I'm having trouble locating an order on the system with this email address, If you could please send an email over to info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

I am so sorry you've experienced such terrible service! I really feel there has been some kind of mix up, no member of my team would treat a customer like this. I would love you to get in touch. Hopefully, we can find out what's gone so terribly wrong.

Kind regards,
Meghan Savage,
Customer Service Manager,
07939522081
Poor quality of fabric and inaccurate sizing.
The sizing does not follow standard UK sizes, which is disappointing when postage is so expensive, and then return postage is not free. I ordered years ago (when the first baselayers came out) and found the sizing too small, 4 years later I decided to give it another try as the sizing has apparently been "updated", however I had exactly the same issue. I will not be buying from this company again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I am sorry your unhappy with your recent order,

Please get in touch with our customer service team, the email address is - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com we would love to help.

Team AD.X
I was so excited about this brand! I decided to go for it but I wasn't very excited about the results. I ordered a size 6-7 for my 6 year old and I did this in 3 different shirts. Each shirt fit completely different. One of them I couldn't even get my daughters arm in it it was so tight. The short sleeve white shirt I got was see through. Not appropriate for a toddler, or anyone for that matter. The pants didn't fit her too well but I believe that's just because my daughter is very skinny and it's hard to find pants that fit her in general. One shirt fit her but the material isn't very breathable. We live in South Florida so thats a must. I kept the one shirt, figured she could wear it on cloudier days here. I have to now send all of it back and spend more money on shipping back. Just really wish the quality was better and the sizing more consistent.
I was a little dissapointed in the quality of the grip in the leggings.
I loved the base layers but the stretches size guide was way off . Medium on me was too large and also in the jeans breech too. I felt the quality of the material wasn’t as good as it showed to be.
These pads are very nice, but do not stay in place under saddle at all🙁
Order arrived crushed in the box due to bad packaging which was a shame as the item was a christmas gift so had to remove the item from the box provided
We ordered three items online. After confirmation and payment was done we received an email the colour we’d chosen for the stretch base layer (the top) is not available anymore (was definitely available at the time of booking) The email was very polite and apologetic. We chose a different colour instead (grey colour).
However, when we received the package - the colour of the stretch base layer was navy blue packed in a packaging labelled grey!
As we paid a lot for the shipment and tax clearance there was no point in sending it back for the right colour and we just gave up.
It was our first experience ever with Aztec Diamonds.
The clothes are nice but provided service highly unreliable.
Hi Jana,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback.
Here at Aztec Diamond, we pride ourselves on providing an exceptional service and are always striving to be the best we possibly can be.
To our disappointment, it appears your experience hasn't been to our usual standards and we deeply apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Please could I ask you to forward this on to info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com and our Customer Care team would be eager to rectify this for you and come to a solution.
Thank you so much for your patience.
-Team ADE x
Disappointed that Xmas present for my daughter and packaging loudly displayed Aztec diamond advertising so she will realise what it is!!☹️☹️
Easy to order, quick delivery. Thanks.
I was brought the white skyline breeches as a present. Not too impressed With them! Bad stitching down one of the legs and the zip always gets caught in the material. Couldn’t return due to return date being expire not what I expected after this person spending £100 for my birthday!
Hi Sophie,

I'm so sorry you've had an issue with the Skyline breeches. If you ever believe you have received a faulty product from ourselves, please do get in touch with our customer services team, we would hate to leave anyone dissapointed with one of our products and would love to be given the opportunity to help.
I've taken a look at your order Sophie, and I can see you ordered the items in our black friday sale on December 1st, this means you are still well within the warranty period. Please get in touch with our team and we would be happy to help you out with your return.

Kind Regards,
Bethan ADE x
The design of the breeches are lovely however considering they are wanting you to pay £100 for a pair the quality is shocking, very thin and shabby stitching.
Disappointed in the material quality and sizing. I bought the denim breeches in the Black Friday sale but I certainly wouldn’t have paid £95 for the quality of the product.
Terrible quality for the premium price, especially with the breeches which come up massively wide, too short and have horrible seams that look like VPL. Truly disappointed with my first purchase, even at sale products aren’t worth the money.
Had to pay to return parcel, have been told I have been refunded but 7 hours on and still not received the money. Disappointed as sell some lovely clothes, unfortunately won’t order from ADE again
Hi,

Thank you for you feedback. Unfortunately, prepaid returns is not a service that we can offer, this is stated on our website.

We feel like this review is a little unfair as the amount of time it takes the funds to clear into you account when a refund is processed is based on your bank - not our service. We process the refund straight away, we hope that you would reconsider your review as it is out of our hands and the issue is with your bank.

If you would like any advice regarding this, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Our email is info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

I love the clothes but my delivery hasn’t arrived and they are not answering my emails or re-dispatching my delivery
Ordered the knitted bra & leggings.

Bras super comfy, flattering & such a lovely colour. Also have some Breeches and bass layers that I absolutely adore!

The leggings on the other hand are awful. I’m a size 6 and ordered them in a size small to fit a size 6-8. When opening I thought they looked ridiculously tiny but maybe they had stretch. They honestly didn’t. Could barely get my ankles in them they were that small. I did a little experiment for reference and they were tight even around a bottle of fake tan. May sound random but just think about how small the circumference of a fake tan bottle really is... now compare that to your lower leg... no chance would they fit. I’m actually so mad that they’re none exchangeable / refundable too? It’s actually ridiculous lmao.
Besides the clip to button my breeches closed breaking very easily on both pairs I have by them, I’m disappointed in customer service over Black Friday. I placed and order and it went through. Somehow it got messed up and it didn’t go through in their end, instead of making it right they basically said “guess you aren’t wearing AD”
Hi, Thank you for your feedback.

We deeply apologise that you have had a faulty product with us, I can see from the order history that we had replaced your breeches when you had contacted us with an issue.

With regards to your black Friday attempted purchase, I am so sorry to hear that your order had failed, this may be the case that your bank had not allowed the payment or that the order had not completed, but there shouldn't be a reason as to why it would fail on our side, but I will definitely report your issues.

I can see from your email correspondence that you really wanted to get another pair of our breeches and I am really sorry that they had already sold out in your size. As I am sure you can appreciate that Black Friday is our biggest sale of the year and stock sells out really quickly.

We do our best to assist every customer when they contact us and I am sorry that you were left disappointed with our customer service. Having reviewed the email trail, I feel like there has been a miscommunication - our team were expressing their disappointment that you would not be able to wear AD for your upcoming competition as we would have loved you to. We are genuinely upset that it has been interpreted differently to the way it was intended - we would never want any of our customers to feel like this and we are truly sorry.

It would be great if you would allow us to get in touch should any of our white breeches become available in your size.

If you would like me to keep you updated or if you would like to discuss anything further. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly. My email is lauren@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

Bought a pair of leggings /jods worn once washed all the writing is peeling off !! Not happy
Hi Gill, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

The logo should not be coming off your leggings and we would love to be given the opportunity to resolve this matter for you. Could you please get in touch with our customer service team and we will be able to help you with this.

Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.65 based on 2,493 reviews