Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

"For jodphurs that cost £90, I don't expect them to Hesse through, the clasp was broken before I even got them on. Waste of money, haven't had time to send them back so I'm stuck with them"
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We haven't had feedback to say they the breeches are see-through before. The breeches are purposely designed double lined to prevent this issue so we would definitely recommend getting in touch regarding this. The clasp should not be breaking like this either so it does sound like you have a faulty pair of breeches.

We do have thorough quality checks however please understand due to the vast amount of products in production, some times the odd faulty product can slip through the cracks. We would never want a customer to be left unhappy with one of our products no matter how long they had had it however, we can't help resolve an issue unless you get in touch. We do urge customers to contact us regarding a problem before leaving feedback, just so we can be given the opportunity to resolve it.

Please contact us at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com and we would be more than happy to help. Thank you, ADE. x
"White breeches are ridiculously see through and cheap material, I have the same ones in blue and these aren’t the same quality"
Hi Emily, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. The breeches are double lined to prevent looking see-through and are made from the same material as the navy - just using a different colour code. Nevertheless, I can see that you had only ordered on the 7th of May so you are still well within the return policy period if you would like to return for a refund or exchange. I have included the link below, should you need any help please don't hesitate to contact us - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

"Quality wasn't good, and fit was awful, one item far too small, other item too big"
"Product lasted just short of 12 months , so you gave me 10% discount code"
Hi Paula, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. Looking onto the account I can see it was over 12 months from the date of purchase to when you got in touch with us. Unfortunately this was out of our warranty period and the product had been discontinued, so we were limited with what resolution options we could provide.

We apologise if this left you disappointed, we do urge customers to get in touch with us as soon as they can, if they notice a problem.

"Leggings rip easy and old design was alot nicer than the new"
"Poor fitting and not the quality you’d expect for the money."
Sorry to hear you are disappointed with the fitting and quality of our products. If you would like to contact us regarding any specific issues we would be happy to look into this for you. Our email address is info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

"Very good service but product quality is poor, have holes in every item I have purchased prim this company ."
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We are sorry that you have a problem with one of our products. We will definitely be able to help you regarding this. If you would like to email our customer service team at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com we will be happy to help. Thank you ADE x
"Recently ordered breechers however returned them due to poor quality"
"Disappointed with my order of the legging jodhpurs. They are just like gym leggings. I thought they would be a bit thicker. I also honk paying delivery charge and then also return charge is steep. It cost me over £7.50 to buy these abs return them. Bit of a joke."
"Over priced for the quality, leggings are see through and the breeches are a horrible thin material"
"I brought three clothes items from Aztec Diamond and they were all too small yet i brought my normal clothes size. Had to send it all back and get the next size up."
"Love Aztec diamonds designs and products. However, almost every item I have ordered has not been at the expectation I had considering the price I paid. I first bought a base layer back in 2017. It fitted perfectly, came quickly, and is still in a good condition to this day. I then ordered another base layer in 2018 and despite the fact it was the same size, it was much baggier and a thinner feeling material. I ordered 1 pair of leggings in 2017 also and although they fitted perfectly, they arrived with a small hole along the seam of the phone pocket. I have also had this problem with one pair of tracksuit bottoms where they arrived with a hole between the legs. I also had problems with the sizing of their jodhpurs, I am an average built size 6 however the waist was too big and the leg too short. The jodhpurs also felt this and not of a premium quality which you would expect of a £100 pair of trousers. I have just received a new pair of leggings which I ordered in the sale. They cost me £20 which I think is a much more reasonable price for what appears to be a thin and poor quality legging. But they do not fit and they are out of stock of the size below, so they’re yet another ADE item which I will be returning. Thankfully the company is friendly and I have always been refunded the correct money efficiently. Unfortunately, although the designs and products are unique and stylish, they are inconsistent and not of a premium quality to math the premium price. Therefor, I doubt I will be spending anymore money on ADE as, in this instant, the number of negotiable experiences I have out-ways the positive."
"Bought two pairs of leggings and they ripped within 10 wears due to the seams rubbing when riding (not too small actually were a bit baggy) Base layer ripped when it wasn’t even on me, literally went to put it on and it tore right down the arm (also not too small for me bought a size up) Love my breeches but the stitching isn’t great on them, really don’t feel they will last very long and I’ve only used them 5 or so times Pity because I like the breeches and base layer but quality is honestly nowhere near the price"
"I bought two pairs of the technical stretch leggings for my daughter, I have to say I'm not that impressed, she's worn them a handful of times and the stitching already seems to be fraying on one and the logo on the other pair has gone, whether it be in the wash or whilst wearing them I am unsure. I would say she has worn both pairs less than 5 times and washing instructions have been followed. They look great but are not very hard wearing in my opinion."
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.55 based on 516 reviews