Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

customer service
"Expensive items, expensive overseas shipping. Lovely baselayer but dissapointed in the overall quality of the leggings, no phone pockets, no seat or knee grips."
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear you are disappointed with the quality of the leggings and the cost of overseas shipping - we are working hard with our courier partners to try to reduce the cost of shipping. We would hate for anyone to be left disappointed in one of our products, so if you would like to discuss this further, please get in touch at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

The leggings that you have ordered are from out SS18 collection that do feature a phone pocket with a zip fastening however, they do not include the knee grip system - this is not advertised for the SS18 collection of leggings but is on our new riding leggings which are featured online now.

We are happy that you are pleased with the base layer and thank you for your purchase.

Team AD x
"This was my second command and for the second time the size was not correct (too big) for the legging or breeches even if I checked the size guide. Moreover the breeches are not really comfortable: too narrow at the bottom and too big at the top. I'm a bit disappointed regarding the price of the products. Nevertheless, I love the style of the brand and my base layer fit perfectly!"
"my leggings ripped after the first time wearing them and my denim breeches also ripped after about a year of hardly wearing them and when i appealed about them they shot me down and told me i had deliberately ripped them myself and were quite rude about it"
"Daughter loves your riding leggings and base layers for college but we literally had the stuff she needed in basket for less than a minute while we checked out in your sale and by the time we submitted payment the black leggings were out of stock !! At least give people chance to checkout... be nice if you put a time.limit on basket items of say 2 to 3 mins. Very disappointed"
Hi Janette,

I am so sorry this happened as you checked out on our website. Unfortunately on the night of our sale, the website didnt cope well with the huge influx of customers checking out all at once. We are truly sorry and please be assured we are doing everything we can to ensure this doesn't happen again. We are so pleased your daughter loves the products, and hope your next shopping experience with AD is much better next time.
Kind Regards,
Teams AD x
"Så fina men till young rider är de SMÅ i storleken. Handla på rea så ingen retur gick att göra. Till dam är dom jättebra i strl o supersköna!"
"I so wanted these jodhpurs to be good having read the brand story in horse and hound. However, I unfortunately found them to be very poor quality, they are extremely thin, an odd fit and sadly after the first wear the seem started to fray."
"The material on the leggins was a little see through. The summer catalogue received with the package contained incorrect pricing and when I messaged AD on Instagram I did not get a response."
"I am not happy with the sizing, I chose size medium for all. I am a size 10 AU, the medium sports bra is to tight and the pants and the shirt are to big. The leggings are very unflattering and the shirt just way oversized 😔. Overall a disappointment when I have followed and admired your clothes for a long time and finally took the plunge during the sale to buy them without trying them on only to be let down."
"I expected that quality of clothes will be really good, but it is very poor and see through. I dont think I will order anything more."
"I bought the riding leggings in XL navy. They are transparent in the back so much that the brand of underpants is visible. They were a gift for a friend who has already worn them, so they can't be returned. How very disappointing - I'm too cautious to buy a pair for myself."
"Very poorly made. Not what I was expecting from the rave reviews I had seen"
"Sizing wasn’t right"
Hi, thank you for your feedback. So sorry to hear that you have had a problem with the sizing of our products. We believe all of our new collection products are true to size so apologies you have had a issue. We have a full sizing guide available online - i have included the link below. If you would like to discuss this further we would love to help. Our email address is - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

"I got my order within good time however they really weren’t what I was hoping for which I was very disappointed with! So I have sent them back about a week ago but still haven’t got my refund so I’m still waiting for that."
Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are so sorry you didn't like your breeches. We have just checked over your order and can your return was processed and refunded three days ago (5th July). Although the banks are usually pretty quick at getting the money back to you the same day- sometimes the transfer of money can take a few days. If you have still not received the money back within the next week, please dont hesitate to contact our customer service team, we are always happy to help.

Kind Regards,
Bethan ADE x
"Not really worth the money and haven’t washed very well"
Hi Niamh, so sorry to hear you are disappointed with your recent purchase. If you would like to discuss this further we would love to assist you. Our customer services email is info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

"I received the goods very fast. But the breeches are horrible. I ordered the Jeans ridingbreeches, they look so nice and fit very well but ist about 50cm too short. There is no advice that its a short trouser. Im really disappointed. The saddle Pad is nice, I keept only this."
Hi Tina, sorry to hear you were disappointed with the breeches you had purchased from us. We are happy to hear that you thought the breeches looked nice and fit well but sorry that you missed the full product description underneath the images on our website. Here it describes the breeches as a cropped fit. This design was put in place to help prevent scrunching of the trouser while wearing riding boots for the best comfort while riding.

We are also pleased that you were happy with the saddle pad and hope you are pleased with any future purchases.

"Your client attention is sometimes fast but sometimes it is very slow. I had a problem with my shipment and you have more than a week without being able to solve it."
Hi, following the email thread and the notes on the system, I can see that the issue regarding your parcel is under investigation and we are waiting for a response from Royal Mail. We do our best to try and resolve matters as soon as possible but we have to also rely on third party services - e.g the postal service.

We have chased this up again for you now - please see our email.

"After 1 day a hole appeared in a crotch in one of the pairs"
Hi Caroline, so sorry to hear you have a hole in one of your products. We would love to assist you. Please contact our Customer Service team - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com and we can take it from there.

"I absolutely love everything Aztec diamond has but I bought socks from there and within a day of wearing them I had a massive hole in the toe. not very happy:( but all the stuff my friends have looks amazing on them"
Hi! Thank you for leaving your feedback! We deeply apologise that you have a problem with your socks. If you would like to contact our customer service team at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com we will be more than happy to help!

"For jodphurs that cost £90, I don't expect them to Hesse through, the clasp was broken before I even got them on. Waste of money, haven't had time to send them back so I'm stuck with them"
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We haven't had feedback to say they the breeches are see-through before. The breeches are purposely designed double lined to prevent this issue so we would definitely recommend getting in touch regarding this. The clasp should not be breaking like this either so it does sound like you have a faulty pair of breeches.

We do have thorough quality checks however please understand due to the vast amount of products in production, some times the odd faulty product can slip through the cracks. We would never want a customer to be left unhappy with one of our products no matter how long they had had it however, we can't help resolve an issue unless you get in touch. We do urge customers to contact us regarding a problem before leaving feedback, just so we can be given the opportunity to resolve it.

Please contact us at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com and we would be more than happy to help. Thank you, ADE. x
"White breeches are ridiculously see through and cheap material, I have the same ones in blue and these aren’t the same quality"
Hi Emily, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. The breeches are double lined to prevent looking see-through and are made from the same material as the navy - just using a different colour code. Nevertheless, I can see that you had only ordered on the 7th of May so you are still well within the return policy period if you would like to return for a refund or exchange. I have included the link below, should you need any help please don't hesitate to contact us - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.57 based on 1,073 reviews