Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Beyond thrilled with the riding leggings that I received. I typically struggle to find riding leggings that fit me, and when I tried these leggings on I knew that my struggle was no more! I love them for long days at the barn and just everyday life in general. I have recommended them to pretty much everyone as I love them so much!
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We love to hear back from customers especially when it is so positive! We are so pleased you love the leggings as much as we all do! They are definitely a personal favourite! You two look amazing! Be sure to tag us on Instagram! Have a great day! Teegan ADE xx
Very good materials!
Very quick delivery to France. I am very happy with the products, they fit perfectly and are made with qualitative material. I would definitely order again.
I LOVE their leggings, only think I don’t 100% love is that I’m 5.2 and it bunches up a little at my ankle and I accidentally broke my boot zipper twice because of that. Apart from that I love the, they are cute, flattering, super comfy and very very stylish.
Super comfy riding leggings, gorgeous & slimming fabric! Super customer service and fast delivery!
Comfortable, came fast but threads hanging out everywhere
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Please could you send us a quick email with some pictures of the issues? Please could you make the subject line in your email REVIEWS, we would hate for one of our customers to be disappointed. Thank you, Team AD!
Ordered online. Got delivery as stated. All OK.
Extremely impressed with the Aztec Diamond Equestrian. The quality for the price is amazing and the colours are gorgeous. ❤️
Ordered a top last week and have just ordered the taupe AD logo hoodie! Love all of my items from ADE, been supporting them for a few years now and they are such good quality!
Love AD products. I have a million of the baselayers, two pairs of breeches and some riding leggings! I find the bottoms always come up a bit big so I usually get a size smaller, although the riding leggings are pretty true to size. The baselayers are just brilliant and flattering how they are!
excellent quality, and design.
Amazing customer service and amazing items would definitely rate to mates
I ordered the taupue leggings and top to match and another black top - love them all! Such good material and really flattering. I’ll be ordering more soon!
Excellent quality, best leggings ever
Delivery was on time. Really pleased with my riding leggings, they're very comfortable and wash well.
Love a bit of Aztec Diamond the bodysuit was my last perches & it looks lovely on
Good quality, order process simple and fast delivery. I ordered two for choice and returned unwanted item. Return process is simple , but not free returns. However refund was back in my account quickly. I will purchase from here again.
Easy ordering, fast delivery, brilliant products! Love my leggings and gilet.
Perfect style! In love with my new legging 😍
I absolutely love AD! I got a pair of leggings and i adore them. They’re the best riding leggings i own, very soft and breathable, the quality is 💯! I couldn’t recommend them enough. And the shipping is the best, i ordered mine and 2 days later they’re at my doorstep and i live all the way in dubai! The best, keep it up
I enjoyed every moment of service and product, from doubt to trust. To being super human and considerate. I am very grateful and dont regret a minute of my time ordering and conversing with this company. Thank you!!
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.68 based on 3,807 reviews