Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Beyond thrilled with the riding leggings that I received. I typically struggle to find riding leggings that fit me, and when I tried these leggings on I knew that my struggle was no more! I love them for long days at the barn and just everyday life in general. I have recommended them to pretty much everyone as I love them so much!
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We love to hear back from customers especially when it is so positive! We are so pleased you love the leggings as much as we all do! They are definitely a personal favourite!
You two look amazing! Be sure to tag us on Instagram!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE xx
Love the outfit. True sizes
sizing is always perfect with every piece of clothing. recently pitches the new AD puffer and it fits me very snug and keeping me warm. my sizing is an 8-10 so i’m always finding it hard to find the right size but always a small in AD :) customer service is always amazing and helping me out. the delivery is exceedingly quick and always packaged amazing!
Love the tights but after one wash the sticks on the sides have started to peel off
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I am sorry you're having an issue with your leggings, Miriam, we have sent an email to the email address given on your recent order, we would love to help with this.

Team AD,
I recently returned items and the customer service was amazing providing me with a quick and easy return process! On first glance the leggings I bought looked amazing however today (2nd wear/ no wash) I have noticed a lot of frayed stitching along the ankle. Very disappointed with them
Hey, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I am sorry you're having an issue with a product, we are having trouble locating your order on the system Abbie. Could you please send over an email to Info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com - with your full name and ADE order number. Please include REVIEWS in the subject line Abbie, and we can take a look into this.

Team AD,
Very happy with my base layers that I got, very air rated which is perfect for the hot Australian climate! Postage was amazingly fast, my parcel got to me within 12 days. Will definitely be ordering again
All items were sent within a couple of days. Good quality for the price. I ordered multiple sizes, so returned some items. Refund was given within a week of sending- which was very fast! A bit disappointing that you have to pay for your own returns.
Would order products again.
me encanta
Unbeatable quality clothing and perfect sizing.
The fabric quality was very good and comfy also the style and true to the size🙈
One of the seams thread came out within a week of use
It could only be Aztec Diamond grey leggings: they were out of stock so we signed up to be notified when back in stock. In came the notification, straight on the website, got what we wanted and not disappointed. Perfect fit (teen) and look and feel great. Delivery was quick. Brilliant!
I ordered a base layer for my daughter in extra small size, when the product arrived it was way too small. I decided to call customer service and Meghan was very receptive and understanding, she offered us a refund or exchange, we decided to go for the exchange. She sent us a prepaid label to return the item. During our conversation Meghan was wonderful. This is the best customer service I have received when buying online.
And the products are of an excellent quality!
aztec riding leggings and baselayers are my all time favourite!! so comfy and long lasting. i could wear them literally all day even when i’m not with my horses and they keep me warm in the winter and cool in the summer. would always recommend ad :)
Really pleased with products - quality and fit are excellent. Delivery very swift with great packaging
I was THRILLED with my purchase! Everything arrived quickly to the US and all my items fit perfectly. I am a difficult fit at 4’11” and 125 pounds, but I sized up to mediums as I’ve noticed UK brands tend to run smaller. The fabric is wonderful and this morning it was a little cooler but got in the high 70’s and I was extremely comfy. Gorgeous tights with just the right amount of stretch and I loved the burgundy 1/4 zip top. I also ordered the black T-shirt to wear with jeans. Quality products that look fabulous and hopefully stand up to the tough equestrian standards.
Amazing products, clear communication and great quality. Will be a returning costumer.
Ordered a 2nd pair absolutely love them so comfy and true to size
Paid for next day postage so shipping was fast.
Style of breeches is nice but leg length horrendous.
DO NOT buy if your over 5ft tall.
Love the look but won’t buy anymore due to cut of leg.
Photo is my 5’5 daughter and no we couldn’t pull them down anymore
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review,

Sorry, our breeches aren't working for you. The breeches we have online at the moment have been designed to be a cropped fit, this is to stop any rubbing in the boot we understand this doesn't work for everyone.
We do have a new range in the early stages of production. We are hoping to have them available online later this year, they are longer in the leg and are a completely new design.

I can see you're still within the returns period, If you do need any help returning your breeches to us please contact our customer service team.
info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

We would hate for any customer to be left feeling disappointed with a product.

Team AD,
Great and fitted apparel. Really love how it looks and stays in the same spot while riding.
Absolutely love my new base layers & leggings that I just received yesterday, Perfect material for both warm and cold days. Thank you Aztec!
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.68 based on 3,648 reviews