Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Lousie Harrison
More Photos & Videos
Still waiting
Hi Jessica,

We have just tracked your parcel and it appears to have been delivered to your address on June 20th- only two days after you placed the order. If this is not the case, please get in touch with our team- we are always here to help.

Kind Regards,

Team AD x
I sent an email complaining on not receiving my order (Order No. ADE89870) although 11 days passed already and I'm supposed to receive it by now, but I didn't get an answer from your side and then you send me an email to review of ADE ??!! How do you want me to review and you didn't even keep me updated with my order ? Even the tracking shipment page is not updated, it's stuck on an old date showing that the order is still in UK.
very poor quality and not what we expected for the price.
Très déçue par le service de livraison.
Voilà presque 10 jours que le colis est à ´ arrêt sur une plateforme...
Hey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry your parcel is taking so long to arrive, Unfortuanilty due to COVID 19 postal services around the world are working with a reduced workforce.

If you do need any help with your order please email our customer service team, I've included that email address below.

Info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

kind regards,

Team AD.x
I haven’t received my order yet and it has been over 2 weeks. Please advise
Hey Jill,

I am sorry your parcel hasn't already arrived, international shipments are taking a lot longer to arrive with our customers at the moment due to a lack of commercial flights, and issues with staffing throughout the chain.

I've put a chase on your parcel, Hopefully, I'll have a response from Royal Mail early next week.

We are sorry about the wait.

Meghan,

ADE,
Female models look like they have eating disorders
Ms Nagel,

We do not thank you for taking the time to leave this review as believe this is an unjustified and extremely unnecessary comment.

We use a wide range of different sized models including real girls who are friends/employees of ours, coming from all different ethnic backgrounds in all campaigns, photos of this can been seen across our website and social media platforms. This is because, as a brand we believe that inclusivity is key, our products are designed for every woman. This needs to be practiced worldwide!

I don't think that people, including yourself, understand the damaging effects a comment like this can have on someone. We would really hate for any of the real people in any of our images to see a comment like this because we know it is simply not true and they would extremely upset.

Having an eating disorder is not something to be taken lightly - it is a serious mental and physical health issue that can have drastic effects on people and the families involved. If this comment was supposed to be a place of concern, which we don’t believe it is, we believe we should've been contacted privately. Furthermore, a physical appearance alone cannot be a true indicator of whether a person is suffering from an eating disorder. Genetics, lifestyle and other medical conditions can cause a slimmer appearance. However, a UK size 6/8, which must be the models you are referring to, is classed as a normal size without any of these factors being present.

The world that can be so harsh, because of uneducated comments. We believe in empowering women and bringing them up - rather than bringing them down due to appearance. We understand that we can be influential to many young women, this is also another reason we practice inclusivity when selecting our models.

We hope that in the future, people think about the personal effect a comment could have on an individual.

From Aztec Diamond.
Got my riding leggings in a medium I’m a size 10, struggled to get them on and when I did get them on I realised there was a runner all the way up the thigh, bad material, not far off thick denier tights but I’ve never holed them.
Hey Suzanne,

I'm so sorry you're unhappy with your leggings.

I've taken a look at your order and can see you've ordered our 3D under leggings. The leggings are designed to be used under our standard leggings and under your competition breeches, I also use mine as loungewear and love them!

I would love it if you could send us an email Suzanne, I've included our address below. Hopefully, we can take a look at the issue your experiencing and resolve that for you.

Kind regards,

Team AD. X
The products are overpriced :( and I’m very disappointed with my delivery I ordered the phone case and it didn’t even fit.
Hi Jawaher,

Thanks for taking the time to write your review of ADE. We are so sorry you've had an issue with your order and are concerned something may have gone wrong with your order. We are always happy to help with any issues, please dont hesitate get in touch as we would love a chance to fix this for you.

Team AD x
The product looked lovey it the picture, when it arrived the colour was poor and the product was cheap and nasty looking, so iv returned it, asking fir a full refund
Hi Alexia,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry you feel this way and understand everybody has different tase. however we are quite shocked by this. we have never had similar feedback on these hoodies before- they are one of our most loved products in the collection due to the high quality and thick luxury fabric. Nevertheless we hope you are satisfied with the service you have received for your refund.

Kind Regards, ADE x
Very disappointed as ordered a phone case for daughter for Xmas the only size was IPhone 6,7 and 8 As in this size case fits all of those phones so that was what I ordered, no other option, sadly they are all supposed to be different so clearly wrong size cases were being sent out, needless to say the one I got sent was for an iPhone 8 and doesn’t fit
Some clothing if very good but others are very poor quality. I feel like I wasted £120 buying products in the sale which I am unable to get a refund on
Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.
We strongly believe in the quality and performance or our products, and are disappointed you did not feel that this is apparent with some of the products you purchased.
It is exceptionally rare that our Returns team are unable to refund a product and they would be more than happy to discuss this further with you and come to a solution and rectify any issues you may have experienced with our products. Please don't hesitate to contact them on info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com and they will be more than happy to assist you.
- Team ADE x
Still waiting on my delivery so cart rate more then 1 star also shipping was 45 dollars what a joke ur lucky my girlfriend really wanted this one and your rhe only one who makes it.
Je n'ai même pas eu le temps de porter le superbe legging acheté que la pression pour fermer me restait dans les mains... Pour le prix, la qualité n'est vraiment pas au rendez-vous... Très déçue. Et en plus les frais de retour étaient de ma poche. Je ne commanderai plus cette marque, très jolie dans le design mais vraiment trop chère pour la qualité.
Sale was absolutely Terrible
ordered iphone 11 case for my iphone 11 only to find it only fits an iphone 11 pro
not happy as i was really excited at getting a phone case for it 😕
White leggings are see through
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

I can see from your order that the product in question is our White 3D Knit thermal leggings. Please be aware, these leggings are not made to be worn as an individual item, but as a under garment for under breeches, sweatpants etc or as lounge wear. Details of which can be found in the product description.

If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our customer service team at - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com and we would be happy to help.

Thank you! ADE x
Bought a pair of riding leggings which have ripped at the crotch after two washes!
Hi Ellie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. So sorry to hear that the leggings have ripped - this definitely should not be happening and we would love to assist you with this.

Could you please contact our customer service team at - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com so we can take this further for you.

Cute biodegradable packaging.

Inside was return form and catalogue very neatly packed and my legging thrown inside in a crumpled mess.

Leggings sizing is totally off - normally size 8-10, bought a meduim and waist is MASSIVE, very tight round legs and bum, and then so baggy and loose round ankles.

I know from previous buys the logo etc will break off in the wash (when washed as per instructions) quite quickly.

The zip also is impossible to do/undo making pocket useless.

Pocket very big with clumsy large dark black material hanging on inside - noticeable with lighter coloured leggings.

Bought to see if anything had changed as i made the decision to AVOID aztec diamond but only thing that changed was the new cute packaging.

AVOID.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry that you are having an issue with the leggings you have purchased.

Please understand that this is not the standard we expect for our customers and the issues you have explained are very concerning to us. We would love to be given the opportunity to resolve your problems.

Could you please contact our customer service team at - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com - Alternatively, if you could respond to the email we have sent you, we would greatly appreciate it.

Order arrived late and incorrect
I bought the denim breeches they came in the post 2 weeks late and also when I got them the material quality was horrible and the fit was very wrong also surprised as I paid a whopping £95 so they went straight back the same day I got them in the post
Hi Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to review your breeches, I'm so sorry our denim breeches arent for you.

I've just taken a quick look at your order and tracking for the parcel, I can see your order was placed on a Saturday and delivered with you on Wednesday. If this isn't the case please let me know, I've included our email address below, we are happy to help.

Info@aztecdiamondequestrian .com