Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

customer service
"Really great - my daughter is delighted with riding leggings, base layer and burgundy sweatshirt. But look out for pricing as the booklet that comes with the items is incorrect."
"Daughter loves the brand but everything is sold out all the time."
"Terrible quality Sizing completely messes up Totally disappointed"
"Brought two pairs of leggings and both pairs had faulty zips."
Hi,

Looking at the order details I can see that you have been in contact with our customer service team. From the email thread, I can see we were only made aware of one pair of the leggings had a faulty zip. Unfortunately on rare occasions mistakes can be made during the quality checking process and we would love to assist you with this issue. I can see from our communication that we are waiting for the leggings to be returned so we are able to asses and replace the item should it be deemed faulty.

We would hate for anyone to be left with a product they were unhappy with. If you would like to reply to the email we had sent to you on the 11/09/19 we will be able to take this further for you.

"Rubbish quality, terribly small sizing."
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave the review. We would hate for anyone to be left unhappy with a product they have purchased from us. From the order details, I can see that you are well within the returns and exchanges time frame if you would like to return the product. Alternatively, to discuss this further please contact our customer services team at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

"The first item was of poor quality, the replacement was poor quality with 2 of the 3 zips not operating properly. This has been returned & I am waiting for a full refund"
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so sorry to hear that you had a problem with the product you had ordered. We would hate for anyone to be left disappointed with a product they had from us. If you would like to discuss this further please contact us at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

Thanks, Team AD x
"Dreadful customer service, did not stick to their word and charged me full despite there clearly being an offer on the website then wanted me to send stock back at my cost. really dissapointed."
"Ordered £25 gift card for 21st. Card never came"
Hi Suzy, as per our phone call on the 16th of this month and as stated on our website - gift cards are generated via email. As a gesture of good will, we did agree that we would send a gift card to you in the mail, and we covered the cost of shipping for this.

I am sorry you feel like you needed to leave us a one star review because of this, please make sure you read the product details to prevent being disappointed in future.

"We need to return both leggings .. worn once ..not washed .. lettering cane off burgundy pair and stitching on blue ... please tell us how to return ?"
Hi James, so sorry that the lettering has came off your leggings and you have had an issue with stitching. This is definitely not how the fabric should be acting and we will be more than happy to help you. Please contact our customer services team at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com for assistance, and any advice on returning.

We would ask in future, before leaving a negative review, if you could contact us before hand to give us the opportunity to resolve any issues you may have, it would be greatly appreciated.

"Sizes are not true to size, ordered a small which is meant to be (6-8) U.K. but was way too big! Not tight or flattering atall. Old leggings were so much better so very disappointed"
Hi Caitlin, so sorry to hear you are unhappy with your purchase from us. We have never experienced a problem with the sizing of the leggings - so we would love to investigate this further for you. We would hate for any one to be left disappointed with a product they have received from us, so if you would like to contact us at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com we would be more than happy to help.

"Hi, I found the service and delivery great. However the product is very thin and see through."
Hi Courtney! Thank you for your feedback. Could you please contact us at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com so we can take this further with you.

"Breeches were not as described. Am very disappointed that I am unable to exchange or return for a refund feel like I'm left in a situation of "tough". As buying online you trust item description and at this price you trust the quality and i feel extremely disappointed and let down."
Hi Stephanie, in this instance we believe your review is quite unfair. Nowhere at all on our website, or on our social media sites does it say that our breeches are full seat or full grip breeches. You also informed us that you had already removed the tags, worn and washed the breeches before trying to return. Had you not worn the breeches, we would've been happy to accept them back as a return. I am sure you can appreciate that you can not wear a product then return it for a refund.

Our customer service team did our very best to assist you, however we were unable to provide you with the resolution you expected. We are sorry you feel "disappointed and let down" but we stand by our product descriptions.

Thank you ADE.
"I ordered a pair of riding tights sizing was completely out got a usual size 10 it was huge arrived faulty and very thin material."
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We deeply apologise that you have had a bad experience with our products. We would love to help regain your confidence in our brand. Could you please contact our customer services team on info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com so we can take this further for you.

"I got size 11-12 in kids and they looked at though they would fit a 4 year old. The design ripped in the first 5 mins of me wearing and I got sizes too bif"
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. The largest kids size we offer is age 10-11 however, they shouldn't look like they would fit a 4 year old. We do have a full sizing guide available online, if the product is as small as you have described - it may have been labelled incorrectly. We would be more than happy to help you if you would like to discus this further please contact our customer services team at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

"I ordered Black riding leggings and when they arrived, they were dirty and there was dirty paper with the leggings..."
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

We can assure you this is definitely NOT how we expect any of our products to arrive and we are concerned as to how this has happened. We would love to help resolve your disappointment, please contact us via email - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com so we can take this further for you.

"Bad quality, bigger sizes, not everything came in the mail!"
Hi, I can see that you have now spoken to a member of our team and had the issue resolved. We do urge customers to get in touch with us as soon as they notice a problem and before leaving feedback just to give us the
opportunity to try and resolve the matter.

Nethertheless, we are very happy the problem has been rectified and hope you are happy with you products. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Have a great day! Thank you, ADE x
"The riding tights are completely see through ! Even bought a bigger size!"
Hi, so sorry to hear you are unhappy with the quality of our riding leggings. If you would like to contact us to discuss this further, please email us at info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com and we will be more than happy to help.

"Awful! Really disappointed with the leggings I was so excited to receive! They are being returned as the black and navy were both see through before I even put them on 👎🏼"
"Not happy with my Aztec diamond bamboo socks worn once and already have a hole in the heel , unhappy customer 😡"
Hi Leah, so sorry to hear your socks have a hole in them already! If you would like to contact us at - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com and we will be happy to assist you with this.

"Had a really rude email from staff at Aztec diamond equestrian. Was always told they are quality and helpful, however with a pair that were seethrough (bought 2 pairs, and one was fine the other even though the same size didn’t fit and were see through). If I’d been spoken to well and without someone pretty much making me out to be stupid I’d have happily come back however now I will not be shopping or reccomending to anyone as the issue was dealt with so badly."
Hi Katrina, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

We have just looked over the email thread with yourself and our customer services manager, Meghan. We did agree that from what you had described, the leggings sounded faulty, and we would be willing to replace the leggings and refund you the postage cost, if you could return the leggings so we could assess the fabric - this is in no way to question what you had informed us, just so we could see the quality of the fabric so we could feedback to our manufactures to help prevent the same issue arising.

We would never be rude or condescending to any of our customers, so we apologise that you feel like this. If you would like to reply to our email regarding us replacing the leggings please don't hesitate to do so.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to get this issue resolved. ADE x
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.57 based on 1,171 reviews