Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
All items were sent within a couple of days. Good quality for the price. I ordered multiple sizes, so returned some items. Refund was given within a week of sending- which was very fast! A bit disappointing that you have to pay for your own returns.
Would order products again.
me encanta
Unbeatable quality clothing and perfect sizing.
The fabric quality was very good and comfy also the style and true to the size🙈
It could only be Aztec Diamond grey leggings: they were out of stock so we signed up to be notified when back in stock. In came the notification, straight on the website, got what we wanted and not disappointed. Perfect fit (teen) and look and feel great. Delivery was quick. Brilliant!
I ordered a base layer for my daughter in extra small size, when the product arrived it was way too small. I decided to call customer service and Meghan was very receptive and understanding, she offered us a refund or exchange, we decided to go for the exchange. She sent us a prepaid label to return the item. During our conversation Meghan was wonderful. This is the best customer service I have received when buying online.
And the products are of an excellent quality!
aztec riding leggings and baselayers are my all time favourite!! so comfy and long lasting. i could wear them literally all day even when i’m not with my horses and they keep me warm in the winter and cool in the summer. would always recommend ad :)
Really pleased with products - quality and fit are excellent. Delivery very swift with great packaging
I was THRILLED with my purchase! Everything arrived quickly to the US and all my items fit perfectly. I am a difficult fit at 4’11” and 125 pounds, but I sized up to mediums as I’ve noticed UK brands tend to run smaller. The fabric is wonderful and this morning it was a little cooler but got in the high 70’s and I was extremely comfy. Gorgeous tights with just the right amount of stretch and I loved the burgundy 1/4 zip top. I also ordered the black T-shirt to wear with jeans. Quality products that look fabulous and hopefully stand up to the tough equestrian standards.
Amazing products, clear communication and great quality. Will be a returning costumer.
Ordered a 2nd pair absolutely love them so comfy and true to size
Absolutely love my new base layers & leggings that I just received yesterday, Perfect material for both warm and cold days. Thank you Aztec!
Fantastic products
My daughter was the lucky winner of a Pony Magazine competition, winning a £100 Aztec Diamond voucher. She was so excited by winning and loves her new gear, which is excellent quality and delivered extremely quickly. Thank you Aztec Diamond you have made my daughter very happy indeed during a very hard lockdown!
Beautiful top and beautiful colour
Absolutely love them. So warm but a super thin layer, wishing I got them at the start of winter!
I’m so in love with every piece I own from AD, definitely recommend to anyone looking for comfy riding clothes!!🤍
size guide accurate and helpful, I ordered from the outlet and was very pleasantly surprised by the quality and the fit. The thermal leggings are amazing and I wont hesitate shopping with AD again. Delivery was also super quick
I was skeptical about switching to riding leggings from breeches as I’d seen so many that were thin, see through and unflattering - but I took the plunge and bought some from AD and I haven’t looked back. I have 3 sets of leggings and base layers now and will keep buying more. Both products are extremely flattering and fit in all the right places, and are such great quality, no need for tights under these!

They ship so quickly, and their packaging and branding is lovely - the little details really add to the quality, but AD cover all that even down to the branded tag fasteners!
Super stylish base layers for children! Thank you Aztec Diamond - this young riders collection is comfy, warm and looks amazing. Everything from the ordering to the delivery was so quick and easy. Even came in lovely packaging! We have the black and navy now and will definitely be ordering more...
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 18th February 2021