Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

"Excellent junior riding tights!"
"Excellent quality, great fit and quick delivery x"
"I bought the base layer in pink and i just LOVE IT! It'so soft and stylish and it keeps me warm even if it's very light. Simply the best!"
"My 4 products came from the UK to Victoria, Australia in less then 2 weeks which was incredible! I was also very surprised at how amazing the quality was. All four items are very stylish and the baselayers keep me cool when riding in the warmer weather and the show sweater keeps me warm while riding on cooler days. Not to mention how amazing the grey breeches are, so comfortable and look amazing! Overall very impressed"
"Lovely fashionable wear!"
"Great quality and stylish."
"Excellent products, comfortable and good fit!! Would highly recommend and will be buying again! Quick delivery too!"
"Nice to deal with, fast shippment"
"Very happy with the quality of the leggings and speedy delivery."
"Very Beautiful Quality. Will shop again."
"Love this company. Reasonably priced for the equestrian industry, yet so comfortable and flexible. I buy all the way from the US and have no regrets. Very helpful when I asked questions. Highly Recommend"
"I Love it. It looks very good and it’s very confortable!"
"Fast order processing and delivery! High quality, stylish and comfortable!"
"Really comfortable and keep me nice and warm when I’m at work but then also keep my cool if I’m to warm x"
"A friend and I ordered two pairs of leggings and so far we love them! We only managed to ride once in them and they feel good. The only remark I have is concerning the color - the burgundy ones seem a bit more "red" the pictures, but the actual color is more aubergine. Other than that, we've already received compliments at the barn and people want to place an order next time we buy. Keep it up!"
"The products are amazing quality and so comfortable. The team is so friendly and helpful xx"
"Absolutely love"
"Very good. Thanks"
"lovely comfortable and stylish riding wear"
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.55 based on 505 reviews