Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
When this company first started up, I was in love with their products. They fit well, true to size, and were made well. Many of the first breeches/shirts I bought from the company during that time period (2014-2016 or so) is still in fantastic condition with no loose stitching or defects. However, both the company and their products have gone downhill since 2017 and especially in 2018. First, the sizing has been ruined. Their new baselayers run extremely small - I usually wear a small in Ariat and their L and XL baselayers are still skin tight! Their new breeches (with the elastic waistband) fit awful. The old styles fit like a glove, though the non-elastic waistband was annoying. However, the new ones were made for someone with a perfectly flat stomach, are super tight in the knee, and fit loose in the thighs/crotch. The new fit for their clothes is terrible. Not only has their fit changed, but the quality of their items have, too. The recent products (2017-) I have purchased have almost all had to be resewn in areas or the lettering is cracking/peeling. Lastly, their customer service is shameful. I tried to return a pair of their SS18 breeches and they outright refused the package. Keep in mind, I live in the U.S., so had to pay about 20-25% of the cost of the breeches for SHIPPING just for the package to be refused by the company. I followed all instructions on returns and have had successful returns prior to this incident. I emailed them, and they did not have a valid reason on why it was sent back to me. I also contacted them in hopes of giving feedback on their recent sizing issues, as their shirts seem to only be made for young adults/very small/petite women. No response was ever given. This company does not seem open to feedback on their products. I used to love this company - it used to be all I ever wore. I have been disappointed by them again and again. It is unfortunate, but I have decided to never purchase from this company again, at least until they fix these issues. Personally, I feel that is unacceptable that Aztec Diamond is making their products run so incredibly small. It has had negative emotional effects on some girls/women I know who can are having to drastically size up or stop purchasing altogether as no size fits. These girls are resorting to that they are "fat," when it is due to the mistakes made by Aztec Diamond. Aztec Diamond should, at minimum, update their sizing charts to reflect the sizing more accurately and decrease their prices since their products do not hold up to use.
I’m so disappointed with the jodhpurs that I purchased for my daughter. She’d been after a pair for sometime and only wore them for one hour where she put her phone in the phone pocket and the stitching came undone. When I contacted customer service they said she must have caught them on something and they were unwilling to replace them. Shame as we would have purchased more but with this service we won’t be buying again.
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 1 star review on 8th August 2021
Excellent riding leggings for my daughter, nice slim fit. First pair that have fitted her on the waist and leg. She loves them!
Love the young riders clothes, beautiful design and perfect fit!
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 11th July 2021
Thank you for taking your time to leave such a lovely review Wendy, so pleased you love the young riders collection! Kind regards, Teegan
I really love the brand and the fit this time for me the waistline just folded up underneath I understand it was meant to be invisible but I prefer it when it was flush and not tucked into itself other than that I love them , breathable , flattering will be returning.
Un rapport qualité / prix extra et de supers coloris! Et
I Love it it is fashion elegant commfy it is great for my trainning.! Thank you .!
Love the fabric , so comfortable , thrilled to have my own , my friend has some that I've been admiring
As always, exceptional and quick service. Never any issues with ordering or delivery.
I am very very happy to see that you have full seat leggings coming out! I love the berry ones I have, perfect in comfort and fit in every way but I do find them a tiny bit slidey in the saddle compared to classic jodphurs- I now need one of every colour in the full seat!
Online ordering and delivery was Brilliant , had my order in a couple of days .
Thank you so much for leaving your review! We are so happy you are pleased! Team AD x
EDIT: NEW MODEL IS ON A NEW LEVEL NEW Model Leggings: The first leggings I brought from Aztec were the old model, they contacted after my review and sent me a complimentary pair of their new model leggings. Thank you Aztec!!! I have tested them in every way and 100% approve of this new model. These leggings are SO MUCH better than the previous model. They are much better quality, the stitching doesn't rip, and they are reinforced at the bottom so they don't rip when you pull them over your heels. The waistband is thick, comfortable and sewn in, there's no way it can flip since it is actually a part of the construction the legging. These are slightly thicker than the old model (good thing!), so they don't show any cellulite you may or may not have (just saying, I'm thin but the old ones were so thin that it still showed cellulite in certain positions). They are very comfortable, and the styling is excellent. The pockets are so much better too!! Deep enough that your phone/etc. will stay secure in any type of riding. (jumping, equitation, liberty, endurance, trails, little races here and there, I do a bit of everything) In the old pair, they were too shallow and slippery that my phone would just fly out- not the case in these new ones! This new model is built to last. I can ride in my bareback and feel just as secure as riding in my Adidas soccer pants; I notice no difference. The "discreet" gripping system is exactly that: discreet. I don't notice it help but maybe it does. That would be my only critique with these new leggings: please make it less discreet and add more grippies! Sorry, but in this one instance, they cannot compete with my Kerrit Ice-Fil tech leggings. Yet, those have full-cover grip, while these do not. Aztec, for your next model, make a full-seat grip legging! :-) I will definitely buy. I think the new fabric is really what keeps me in place. No where near as slippery. These leggings are thicker than my Kerrits and not quite as stretchy (but that's not a negative) and better styling. These Aztec leggings feel higher-class? / more professional in a way. They feel nicer and more sophisticated. But they can still take a beating in whatever you do. I don't wear these in my slippery Australian saddle (it has no rough outs) but I have no problem wearing them in my western rough seat, suede-type bareback pad, or Thorowgood english saddle (synthetic with suede-like knee roughs). They look great, feel great, and are totally functional. I 100% recommend. Thank you Aztec for reinventing your leggings!!!!
I like the style, feel and look of the breeches but you definitely do NOT get what you pay for. The fabric is extremely thin and flimsy and quite literally see through. They feel more like leggings than breeches and I am frankly appalled by the price they are charging for products clearly not worth it. They claim their company is ‘affordable’ but to me, affordable means under £30! If I am spending nearly £100(!!) on a pair of breeches I expect the quality to be fantastic! And sadly these breeches just do not measure up to my expectations. I would happily pay up to £30 for these, but the company seems to have failed to understand that £90 is a LOT of money, and to charge that for these breeches is just ridiculous - you do not get your money’s worth. Personally I’d say do a bit of browsing and you could save yourself £40 and the embarrassment of going to a competition with your knickers on show!!
It took 2 phone calls and 2 emails before my concerns were acted upon. I bought a pair of leggings for my daughter (I spent more than I usually would on leggings) and so expected them to last more then 1 wear. After wearing for half a day and before a wash the seat area became bobbly. Not acceptable considering the price. I was instructed to return the item at my own expense for them to be deemed faulty or not. Bot good practice in my opinion and considering the lack of response from several attempts to contact them I thought, for the benefit of your reputation that the terms and conditions would be over ruled and a replacement or refund offered. This was refused and I was not going to risk sending back the leggings without confirmation they would make a refund. I sent photos (twice) which still was not enough. Be warned if your product is faulty you will have a battle on your hands to solve it. Bad service and contradictory emails!
Beautiful Top and Socks. Thank you
My daughter loves your clothing it’s durable and stylish and very comfortable
I love Aztec diamond because they are comfortable, stylish and well priced, and I definitely recommend them for riding, the gym and lounging in. Xx 🤍🤍🤍
High quality clothing, delivery a little long but no problem.
Enquiry dealt with quickly, niece very happy with her vouchers, thank you.
My daughter loves AD products are amazing quality and last a long time. We have just bought 2 pairs of the teen gloves which are a great fit because the aren't too small kids or too big adults. My daughter has various pairs of breeches and t shirt. Super comfy, don't lose there shape and wash really well.
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 14th August 2021