Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

"When this company first started up, I was in love with their products. They fit well, true to size, and were made well. Many of the first breeches/shirts I bought from the company during that time period (2014-2016 or so) is still in fantastic condition with no loose stitching or defects. However, both the company and their products have gone downhill since 2017 and especially in 2018. First, the sizing has been ruined. Their new baselayers run extremely small - I usually wear a small in Ariat and their L and XL baselayers are still skin tight! Their new breeches (with the elastic waistband) fit awful. The old styles fit like a glove, though the non-elastic waistband was annoying. However, the new ones were made for someone with a perfectly flat stomach, are super tight in the knee, and fit loose in the thighs/crotch. The new fit for their clothes is terrible. Not only has their fit changed, but the quality of their items have, too. The recent products (2017-) I have purchased have almost all had to be resewn in areas or the lettering is cracking/peeling. Lastly, their customer service is shameful. I tried to return a pair of their SS18 breeches and they outright refused the package. Keep in mind, I live in the U.S., so had to pay about 20-25% of the cost of the breeches for SHIPPING just for the package to be refused by the company. I followed all instructions on returns and have had successful returns prior to this incident. I emailed them, and they did not have a valid reason on why it was sent back to me. I also contacted them in hopes of giving feedback on their recent sizing issues, as their shirts seem to only be made for young adults/very small/petite women. No response was ever given. This company does not seem open to feedback on their products. I used to love this company - it used to be all I ever wore. I have been disappointed by them again and again. It is unfortunate, but I have decided to never purchase from this company again, at least until they fix these issues. Personally, I feel that is unacceptable that Aztec Diamond is making their products run so incredibly small. It has had negative emotional effects on some girls/women I know who can are having to drastically size up or stop purchasing altogether as no size fits. These girls are resorting to that they are "fat," when it is due to the mistakes made by Aztec Diamond. Aztec Diamond should, at minimum, update their sizing charts to reflect the sizing more accurately and decrease their prices since their products do not hold up to use."
"I like the style, feel and look of the breeches but you definitely do NOT get what you pay for. The fabric is extremely thin and flimsy and quite literally see through. They feel more like leggings than breeches and I am frankly appalled by the price they are charging for products clearly not worth it. They claim their company is ‘affordable’ but to me, affordable means under £30! If I am spending nearly £100(!!) on a pair of breeches I expect the quality to be fantastic! And sadly these breeches just do not measure up to my expectations. I would happily pay up to £30 for these, but the company seems to have failed to understand that £90 is a LOT of money, and to charge that for these breeches is just ridiculous - you do not get your money’s worth. Personally I’d say do a bit of browsing and you could save yourself £40 and the embarrassment of going to a competition with your knickers on show!!"
"It took 2 phone calls and 2 emails before my concerns were acted upon. I bought a pair of leggings for my daughter (I spent more than I usually would on leggings) and so expected them to last more then 1 wear. After wearing for half a day and before a wash the seat area became bobbly. Not acceptable considering the price. I was instructed to return the item at my own expense for them to be deemed faulty or not. Bot good practice in my opinion and considering the lack of response from several attempts to contact them I thought, for the benefit of your reputation that the terms and conditions would be over ruled and a replacement or refund offered. This was refused and I was not going to risk sending back the leggings without confirmation they would make a refund. I sent photos (twice) which still was not enough. Be warned if your product is faulty you will have a battle on your hands to solve it. Bad service and contradictory emails!"
"My riding leggings are absolutly amazing. They are the right size, great matterial and the best piece of clothng i've ever owned. Hands down, worth it."
"The service used to be fantastic,but takes a while to be delivered now and the quality isnt as good as the original products, alough to look ay they still look lovely"
"Sassy and smart company both image and team - we love 💕"
"Bought two pairs of leggings and they ripped within 10 wears due to the seams rubbing when riding (not too small actually were a bit baggy) Base layer ripped when it wasn’t even on me, literally went to put it on and it tore right down the arm (also not too small for me bought a size up) Love my breeches but the stitching isn’t great on them, really don’t feel they will last very long and I’ve only used them 5 or so times Pity because I like the breeches and base layer but quality is honestly nowhere near the price"
"I recently went on a riding vacation and wore the azect equestrian tech stretch leggings in navy for the first time on a horse. I put my cell phone in the pocket on the side of my leg. After 45 minutes of light groundwork I returned to the stables to find that my phone was missing from the pocket. One of the staff was kind enough to retrieve it but unfortunately my phone was completely broken after being stepped on by horses. I emailed the company and they don’t even have the curtesy to reply. Will never buy anything from this clearly faulty and non functional company again."
"I bought two pairs of the technical stretch leggings for my daughter, I have to say I'm not that impressed, she's worn them a handful of times and the stitching already seems to be fraying on one and the logo on the other pair has gone, whether it be in the wash or whilst wearing them I am unsure. I would say she has worn both pairs less than 5 times and washing instructions have been followed. They look great but are not very hard wearing in my opinion."
"Bought some Aztec Diamond Equestrian leggings last week and have ridden in them twice and the fabric has rubbed up and looks very worn and the stitching appears to be fraying. I repeat this is after only wearing them twice! I don’t know what all the hype is about. Really disappointed."
"Brought plenty from this company and always looks and fit nice. Hope to deal with them again. Meghan was great customer service."
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.55 based on 507 reviews