Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Aztec Diamond Equestrian 5 star review on 22nd June 2020
Lousie Harrison
More Photos & Videos
When this company first started up, I was in love with their products. They fit well, true to size, and were made well. Many of the first breeches/shirts I bought from the company during that time period (2014-2016 or so) is still in fantastic condition with no loose stitching or defects.

However, both the company and their products have gone downhill since 2017 and especially in 2018. First, the sizing has been ruined. Their new baselayers run extremely small - I usually wear a small in Ariat and their L and XL baselayers are still skin tight! Their new breeches (with the elastic waistband) fit awful. The old styles fit like a glove, though the non-elastic waistband was annoying. However, the new ones were made for someone with a perfectly flat stomach, are super tight in the knee, and fit loose in the thighs/crotch. The new fit for their clothes is terrible.

Not only has their fit changed, but the quality of their items have, too. The recent products (2017-) I have purchased have almost all had to be resewn in areas or the lettering is cracking/peeling.

Lastly, their customer service is shameful. I tried to return a pair of their SS18 breeches and they outright refused the package. Keep in mind, I live in the U.S., so had to pay about 20-25% of the cost of the breeches for SHIPPING just for the package to be refused by the company. I followed all instructions on returns and have had successful returns prior to this incident. I emailed them, and they did not have a valid reason on why it was sent back to me.

I also contacted them in hopes of giving feedback on their recent sizing issues, as their shirts seem to only be made for young adults/very small/petite women. No response was ever given. This company does not seem open to feedback on their products.

I used to love this company - it used to be all I ever wore. I have been disappointed by them again and again. It is unfortunate, but I have decided to never purchase from this company again, at least until they fix these issues.

Personally, I feel that is unacceptable that Aztec Diamond is making their products run so incredibly small. It has had negative emotional effects on some girls/women I know who can are having to drastically size up or stop purchasing altogether as no size fits. These girls are resorting to that they are "fat," when it is due to the mistakes made by Aztec Diamond. Aztec Diamond should, at minimum, update their sizing charts to reflect the sizing more accurately and decrease their prices since their products do not hold up to use.
EDIT: NEW MODEL IS ON A NEW LEVEL

NEW Model Leggings: The first leggings I brought from Aztec were the old model, they contacted after my review and sent me a complimentary pair of their new model leggings. Thank you Aztec!!! I have tested them in every way and 100% approve of this new model. These leggings are SO MUCH better than the previous model. They are much better quality, the stitching doesn't rip, and they are reinforced at the bottom so they don't rip when you pull them over your heels. The waistband is thick, comfortable and sewn in, there's no way it can flip since it is actually a part of the construction the legging. These are slightly thicker than the old model (good thing!), so they don't show any cellulite you may or may not have (just saying, I'm thin but the old ones were so thin that it still showed cellulite in certain positions). They are very comfortable, and the styling is excellent. The pockets are so much better too!! Deep enough that your phone/etc. will stay secure in any type of riding. (jumping, equitation, liberty, endurance, trails, little races here and there, I do a bit of everything) In the old pair, they were too shallow and slippery that my phone would just fly out- not the case in these new ones! This new model is built to last.
I can ride in my bareback and feel just as secure as riding in my Adidas soccer pants; I notice no difference. The "discreet" gripping system is exactly that: discreet. I don't notice it help but maybe it does. That would be my only critique with these new leggings: please make it less discreet and add more grippies! Sorry, but in this one instance, they cannot compete with my Kerrit Ice-Fil tech leggings. Yet, those have full-cover grip, while these do not. Aztec, for your next model, make a full-seat grip legging! :-) I will definitely buy. I think the new fabric is really what keeps me in place. No where near as slippery. These leggings are thicker than my Kerrits and not quite as stretchy (but that's not a negative) and better styling. These Aztec leggings feel higher-class? / more professional in a way. They feel nicer and more sophisticated. But they can still take a beating in whatever you do. I don't wear these in my slippery Australian saddle (it has no rough outs) but I have no problem wearing them in my western rough seat, suede-type bareback pad, or Thorowgood english saddle (synthetic with suede-like knee roughs). They look great, feel great, and are totally functional. I 100% recommend. Thank you Aztec for reinventing your leggings!!!!
I like the style, feel and look of the breeches but you definitely do NOT get what you pay for. The fabric is extremely thin and flimsy and quite literally see through. They feel more like leggings than breeches and I am frankly appalled by the price they are charging for products clearly not worth it. They claim their company is ‘affordable’ but to me, affordable means under £30! If I am spending nearly £100(!!) on a pair of breeches I expect the quality to be fantastic! And sadly these breeches just do not measure up to my expectations. I would happily pay up to £30 for these, but the company seems to have failed to understand that £90 is a LOT of money, and to charge that for these breeches is just ridiculous - you do not get your money’s worth. Personally I’d say do a bit of browsing and you could save yourself £40 and the embarrassment of going to a competition with your knickers on show!!
It took 2 phone calls and 2 emails before my concerns were acted upon. I bought a pair of leggings for my daughter (I spent more than I usually would on leggings) and so expected them to last more then 1 wear. After wearing for half a day and before a wash the seat area became bobbly. Not acceptable considering the price. I was instructed to return the item at my own expense for them to be deemed faulty or not. Bot good practice in my opinion and considering the lack of response from several attempts to contact them I thought, for the benefit of your reputation that the terms and conditions would be over ruled and a replacement or refund offered. This was refused and I was not going to risk sending back the leggings without confirmation they would make a refund. I sent photos (twice) which still was not enough. Be warned if your product is faulty you will have a battle on your hands to solve it. Bad service and contradictory emails!
hele mooie broek, mooie rose details, mooie pasvorm.
The fitted shirt that I ordered is of great quality! It arrived quickly and is perfect with one exception. Per U.S. fitting standards, it is a ‘small’ sized Small. It is what I would consider a juniors-sized small. It will cost too much to ship it back to the UK, so I sold it locally and re-ordered a larger size. I can’t wait to get it.
Hi Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am sorry your T-shirt isn't a good fit and return postage is so costly. Your feedback will be taken on board,

If you do need help with anything in the future please get in touch via email - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

Team AD.X
Good value for money for long lasting equestrian clothing. However the sizes come up VERY big. At almost 5ft 8 and 9 1/2 stone the size 8 breeches are baggy! Getting the smaller sizes is difficult as often out of stock meaning multiple orders.However the staff are very accommodating with delivery charges when this happens. Excellent after sales service.
Out of all the equestrian brands out there, AD is by far my favourite. Their products arrived in a matter of days and are of excellent quality. When checking out I accidentally ordered the wrong size, and so I emailed them and received a reply within minutes. Not only did they change the size for me, but they were incredibly friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend AD to anyone else looking for affordable yet high quality equestrian clothing.
Some clothing if very good but others are very poor quality. I feel like I wasted £120 buying products in the sale which I am unable to get a refund on
Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.
We strongly believe in the quality and performance or our products, and are disappointed you did not feel that this is apparent with some of the products you purchased.
It is exceptionally rare that our Returns team are unable to refund a product and they would be more than happy to discuss this further with you and come to a solution and rectify any issues you may have experienced with our products. Please don't hesitate to contact them on info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com and they will be more than happy to assist you.
- Team ADE x
AMAZING!!! I’d really reccomend making an order from AD. Their products seem really good quality and they arrive within 2 working days which is great. I made a purchase in their Black Friday sale, which turned out to not fit me, so I sent it back following their returns policy and I had my order back within 2 days! I honestly cannot fault this brand-their products are amazing and they arrive fast.
Cute biodegradable packaging.

Inside was return form and catalogue very neatly packed and my legging thrown inside in a crumpled mess.

Leggings sizing is totally off - normally size 8-10, bought a meduim and waist is MASSIVE, very tight round legs and bum, and then so baggy and loose round ankles.

I know from previous buys the logo etc will break off in the wash (when washed as per instructions) quite quickly.

The zip also is impossible to do/undo making pocket useless.

Pocket very big with clumsy large dark black material hanging on inside - noticeable with lighter coloured leggings.

Bought to see if anything had changed as i made the decision to AVOID aztec diamond but only thing that changed was the new cute packaging.

AVOID.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry that you are having an issue with the leggings you have purchased.

Please understand that this is not the standard we expect for our customers and the issues you have explained are very concerning to us. We would love to be given the opportunity to resolve your problems.

Could you please contact our customer service team at - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com - Alternatively, if you could respond to the email we have sent you, we would greatly appreciate it.

Super service.
In my opinion the garments air on the small size do better to order a size bigger.
The breeches didn't live up to my expectations.
Order arrived late and incorrect
I bought the denim breeches they came in the post 2 weeks late and also when I got them the material quality was horrible and the fit was very wrong also surprised as I paid a whopping £95 so they went straight back the same day I got them in the post
Hi Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to review your breeches, I'm so sorry our denim breeches arent for you.

I've just taken a quick look at your order and tracking for the parcel, I can see your order was placed on a Saturday and delivered with you on Wednesday. If this isn't the case please let me know, I've included our email address below, we are happy to help.

Info@aztecdiamondequestrian .com

Kind regards,

Meghan,
2nd time that I have made an order and the size of one item has not been the size I ordered
Hi Jemma,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent order.

I am so sorry you've received the incorrect size on two occasions. Please email info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com with your order details and we can take a look into this for you.

Meghan,
Really great quality and prompt delivery. Would definitely recommend and look forward to purchasing more from them!
My riding leggings are absolutly amazing. They are the right size, great matterial and the best piece of clothng i've ever owned. Hands down, worth it.
The service used to be fantastic,but takes a while to be delivered now and the quality isnt as good as the original products, alough to look ay they still look lovely
Sassy and smart company both image and team - we love 💕
Bought two pairs of leggings and they ripped within 10 wears due to the seams rubbing when riding (not too small actually were a bit baggy)
Base layer ripped when it wasn’t even on me, literally went to put it on and it tore right down the arm (also not too small for me bought a size up)
Love my breeches but the stitching isn’t great on them, really don’t feel they will last very long and I’ve only used them 5 or so times
Pity because I like the breeches and base layer but quality is honestly nowhere near the price
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.65 based on 2,493 reviews