Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

customer service
"Excellent customer service and great leggings!"
"I'm in love with the new leggings, they're so light and fit like a glove, I also purchased the base layer and love it! Very accurate sizing, definitely will order more soon!! Cant wait to try out the breeches!"
"Very smart and stylish. A bit on the expensive side (understandable). But the quality isn’t so great. But I do like this brand very much and think what they sell is classy and smart."
"love my new summer leggings x postage a bit pricey but sooo fast! so happy with the packaging and leggings ! thanks so much AD 😊💗"
"Postage is a little expensive"
"Always been pleased with delivery (even at Christmas and black Friday sales), products are always high quality and the 4 way stretch means it is flattering on most(if not all) body types/shapes. Would always recommend to others 😊"
"The grip is peeling off after the second ride but is very comfortable ."
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback! We will definitely be able to help you with this. Please contact our customer services team and we can take it from there. Our email address is - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

"Blown away by quality , customer service and services in general !"
"There clothes are very good quality and last, I have many of their leggings and T-shirt’s however my only complaint would be they are a bit on the expensive side!"
"very good quality"
"My daughter loves your clothing she wears the items she has constantly and they wash and wear so well. The sizing is spot on and any advice from customer service has been accurate and fast. I would say these items are a bit of a luxury but they stand the test of time so are well worth the money. Lovely clothes lovely people."
"It’s really good and beautiful. I really like it"
"I absolutely loved it from how fitted everything was to the outstanding fabric and quality can’t wait to wear them to the stables"
"Ordered some of the new summer collection, they are the most amazing and comfortable leggings ever! They came in beautiful packaging and arrived in a sensible time frame! AD are quickly becoming my favourite brand!"
"My new favorite riding clothes brand!"
"The products are very good quality and are very comfortable to ride and to work around the yard in."
"Lush products and came really nicely packaged!"
"amazing quality, great price and fast delivery!! What more can you ask for!"
"Ordered to Switzerland and it got here really fast. Perfect size and I love the quality!"
"Great deliver service, delighted to see baselayer are true to size great quality"
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.57 based on 738 reviews