Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Arrived in fantastic time considering the current crisis. Nice material but unfortunately it's a very odd size shape wise. Higher at the back and lower at the front and has huge baggy shoulders.
Hi Kerrijay,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I am sorry you didn't like the fit of your hoodie. We do have a new collection in the early stages of development, hopefully the new style will work for you.

If you do need any help with a return or exchange please email inf@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

Meghan,

ADE
Great product!
Thank you for taking your time to leave such positive feedback! We are so pleased you are happy with your products!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Im very pleased with my equestrian leggins , there amazing and comfortable.
Thank you for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased you love the leggings as much as we do!
seams rip sometimes
Amazing leggings, fast delivery couldn’t be happier.
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Best leggings ive ever had! So comfy and versatile, literally never take them off. Wouldnt buy anything else now!
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased you love the leggings as much as we do! They are definitely a personal favourite!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Have been supporting Aztec Diamond Equestrian for a while now and love everything they advertise. I have purchased some of their items and definitely didn’t regret it!
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback and supporting us! We are so pleased you love our products as much as we do!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Love the fit of your skyline britches feel so good wearing them💕🐎
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased you love your breeches! The skyline breeches are so beautiful, just the perfect amount of sparkle!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Whilst the quality is good
I am a true size 10 but the medium are not a size 10 -12 they are more 12-14 but I will stick with them
Couldn’t be happier! Fast delivery and amazing quality. Will be purchasing more from here!
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such positive feedback! We are so pleased you are happy with your products!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Good products especially base layers and leggings.
Very happy customer as always
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so happy you love the products as much as we do! The base layers and leggings are defiantly a personal favourite!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Absolutely love Aztec diamonds products ! They’re so comfy and breathable! The baselayers are good for all weathers and look very smart. The leggings are really comfortable to ride in and amazing quality 10/10 review ! 100% buy more products in the future (i currently have three baselayers and one pair of leggings) The team is also so kind and lovely and really helpful! Xx
I haven’t received my order yet and it has been over 2 weeks. Please advise
Hey Jill,

I am sorry your parcel hasn't already arrived, international shipments are taking a lot longer to arrive with our customers at the moment due to a lack of commercial flights, and issues with staffing throughout the chain.

I've put a chase on your parcel, Hopefully, I'll have a response from Royal Mail early next week.

We are sorry about the wait.

Meghan,

ADE,
Great service and information
Obsessed. Cannot get enough of the leggings and absolutely loving the 3D knit stuff.
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased you love your products as much as we do! The leggings and 3D are super comfortable!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
The leggings are perfect! However the sports bra was too small but that was my mistake for ordering the wrong size.
Adore this brand, and can’t say anything bad about their products. Wear the leggings to collage daily as I’m on an equine course and they never disappoint with the shipping:) just wish I could afford some more
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We love hearing back from customers especially when its so positive! We are so pleased you love the products as much as we do! The leggings are defiantly a personal favourite!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
My favourite riding leggings! Comfy and amazing fit too!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Very professional and beautiful clothes
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We are so pleased you love the products as much as we do!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE x
Very efficient organisation with stylish products at good prices. Service and deliveries exactly as promised.
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.64 based on 2,234 reviews