Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Wonderful experience - the only disappointment is many things are sold out in my size lol. We would also love some meds stuff - my husband rides (hunters) and we have a terrible time trying to find things for him - there is quite the demand for that here in Ontario!
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review, We appreciate your feedback, Hailey.

Team AD.
The small liliac base layer is the 1st item I've purchased off of AD and it didn't disappoint; the colour is beautiful, it fits well without any restrictions and is so stylish from the zip to the breathable side mesh panels. Delivery was quick and the packaging was a lovely touch too. I will surely purchase from AD again and recommend them.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! We are so please you love your new base layer as much as we do.
Team AD
Great quality, fits perfect, good prices
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review, We appreciate your feedback.
Really warm comfy thermal leggings. Was bought initially as a gift and I have since bought more! 100% recommend
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review, so pleased you love your 3D leggings!
The hoodie is good quality, but i dont like the breech that i order , the material and qualyti. But i think the price via the quality is good !
All the best to your team !
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I'm sorry your new breeches aren't working for you. If you have any feedback on your breeches that would be greatly appreciated our email address is info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com
Well pleased with my stuff .would order more stuff of you lovely material and a nice fit
Amazing news! So pleased you love your order.
Just the best equestrian brand ever. No one else comes close. The nicest people, best customer service and most amazing products!
Great warm and comfy clothes also fashionable. Definitely recommend !!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I’m so pleased you love your new leggings as much as we do.
Great service, just the one thing waiting for my refund.
Loved the clothing.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!
I loved the look of my pink base layer and the packaging was lovely. However, I feel the quality of the product isn't acceptable for the price. I have not worn this product yet (only tried on) and the outter stitching has already come loose on the sleeve as well as the writing on the sleeve beginning to peel around the edges. I don't like to complain, however, considering this item is mean't to be worn during riding and yard chores it is not very hard wearing.
Hey,

Please could you send an email over to info@aztecdiamondequestian.com we would love to take a look into this for you.

The items we have bought from Aztec Diamond have always been of an excellent quality and the service has been great. On the rare occasion we have needed to return goods, you have been efficient and the return policy has worked very well.

We will definitely continue to purchase items from Aztec Diamond in the future.
muy rapido
Very good quality item.
Delivered quickly
I absolutely loved my product
The packaging was amazing quality
The jodhpurs were amazingly comfortable and I will definitely be purchasing from you again!!!
Amazing customer service -fast replies and shipping. Staff is very helpful and I was extremely pleased!
Quality of the clothes is really nice and are perfect for everyday use!
Best base layers i have ever tried - comfortable and stylish!🔝❤️
Excellent Service
Absolutely love every product I have purchased from AD. From the leggings to breeches and base layers - and the awesome advent calendar. Could not be more happy with every purchase!!
I love Aztec diamonds stuff. I just 2 pairs of the legging jodphurs and I can’t stop wearing them. It’s great quality. I will definitely be buying here again ❤️❤️
I was a first time buyer but this won’t be my last purchase. I bought riding leggings and they are fab. The material is great, the branding is subtle, the ordering process and communications were easy and excellent. I’m only 5’2” and was worried the leggings would be too long but they were fine. Love them and would totally recommend :)
I have a few products from this company and it is the best . Amazing quality , fast delivery would definitely recommend
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.68 based on 3,657 reviews