Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Bought for my daughter she is at equestrian college and lives in her jodpurs she loves the comfort and quality of the Aztec Diamond clothing.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We wish your daughter every success!

Team AD.x
Nice quality and a great design.
However, I would prefer riding leggings with full seat silicone grip, rather than just on the knee parts :)
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I am sorry we don’t have a full seat option for you at the moment. This is something were looking into and we are constantly feeding back to our design team.

Team AD. X
Very fast delivery! Love the leggings material super for summer and very comfortable. Highly recommended the leggings!!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I'm so pleased you're happy with your order Shih. Parcels are taking a little longer at the moment, I'm so pleased your parcel arrived in good time. :)

Team AD.x
Leggings are fantastic value but Breeches are over priced
Hey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, so please you love your new leggings!

If you do have any feedback on our breeches please send that over to info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com we appreciate all customer feedback.

Team AD. x
Good quality items and for true to size.
Hey Emma,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I'm so pleased you're happy with your recent order. Welcome to the Team! :)

Team AD. x
Super fit and great quality
Thank you for leaving your review, So pleased you love your order.
Very good quality and amazing quick service.
Fabric is so light and perfect for the UAE hot weather!
Design is simple and elegant.
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review, I'm so pleased your parcel arrived with you in good time.

Team AD. x
Good quality and good service
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your leggings. If you do need help with anything in the future please let us know.

Fab quality
Lovely fit
Fast delivery
Will definitely order from you again
Hey Chloe, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, I'm so pleased you love your new leggings - hopefully as much as we love them! If you do need any help or advice with your future purchases just let us know. X
Riding legging is poor quality. The logo is peeling away after one wash, 15 mins on cold... also the waistband is disintegrating.
Worn once
Hey,

Please get in touch with our customer services team, on Info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com we can take a look into this for you.

Team AD.X
Out order arrived quicker than we thought. Product perfect and fits well
Great to know your parcel arrived in good time Yvonne, things have been a little slow with COVID. Thank you so much for your order, and for taking the time to leave your review, we really appreciate it!
I don't know much about the brand or company, but if their lightweight riding tights with a little silicone and a phone pocket are any indication... I'm in LOVE!
Hey LeeAnn, If you have time check out a couple of our blog posts on our website get to know us. Some are really informative Leeann Hopefully you enjoy them.

Thank you so much for your order LeeAnn, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. You're a member of the TEAM now!
Great products, lovely packaging and speedy delivery!!
Quality products and speedy delivery.
Amazing! So pleased you love your order. :)
These are my new favorite base layers hands down! The sizing is a little off as a medium is normally slightly too big for me. I got larges and they fit perfect. I need one in every color!!!
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review, We appreciate your feedback.
I bought the 3D knit underwear set and 2 of the bras, couldn’t be happier! Comfiest bras I’ve ever owned, I love them!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review! We are just as much in love with the 3D Bras! They are incredibly comfortable!

Thanks again, Team AD x
I bought the demon breeches and the material is so cheap... I expected way better quality for $90. The fabric is not stretchy. It’s uncomfortably tight around my calves and it’s loose around my wait and behind.
Hi Shannon,

So sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your breeches. I can see that you are well within the returns and exchanges period if you would like to return the product to us. We would hate for anyone to be left disappointed with a product they have received from us. If you would like to discuss this further, please could you email our team at - info@aztecdiamondequestrian.com

Aztec diamond never fail to amaze me, I’m in love with the training leggings they are so comfy and the pockets are amazing, they are ideal and reasonable and last forever! Colour selections are amazing and I love the matchy sets couldn’t picture myself in anything other than ad been my forever for years!
Hi Millie,

thank you so much for taking the time to leave your lovely review! The deep pockets are a must-have! We are so pleased to hear you love our products and will continue to be a loyal customer! We really appreciate it :)

Thanks again! Team AD x
Great brand for especially for the thin long kids.. she love it !! And also put it on to school ... happy costumes from Holland
Hi Sterre! Thank you for taking the time to leave your lovely review and to send us the photos of your daughter in our products! She looks amazing!

We really appreciate all the feedback we can get, and it is even better when it is this positive, so thank you so much!

Team ADE x
I love the in-check breeches I just got. They’re elegant, sleek, and have just the right amount of sparkle. I just wish AD had the option for tall breeches because they do come up short on me (I’m 5’8)
Hi Samantha!

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! We are in love with our In-Check Breeches, the quality of the embroidery detailing is amazing!

The breeches are designed to be a cropped fit for comfort (to prevent bunching in the boot while riding) - However, we do know that some of our customers prefer a longer fit. So we have a new range of breeches currently in production - they will feature a longer leg and higher waist, we are hoping to have them here by December if all goes to plan :)

Hopefully this range of breeches will be perfect for you! Thank you again, Team ADE xx
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.66 based on 2,868 reviews