Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

customer service
"I own the navy leggings, the burgundy baselayer and the grey t-shirt! I love them all! Really good quality and very good price!💕"
"Absolutely love the clothes and the service!"
"Absolutly love the quality of the products. But i would like to mention.. what great Customer Service !!! Thank you for the amzing care and service !"
"I’m all the way in the US but ever since I discovered aztec diamond equestrian my entire riding wardrobe is aztec diamond. Comfortable and flattering fits and gorgeous palettes, I adore aztec diamond and their team💕"
"I’m all the way in the US but ever since I discovered aztec diamond equestrian everything in my riding wardrobe is aztec diamond. The highest quality for lowest possible price, comfortable and flattering fits and gorgeous palettes. I adore aztec diamond and their team! 💕"
"Good quality and comfortable"
"My Daughter Saskia absolutely loves everything I have bought her and wears it all the time"
"Very good product"
"Really great quality and prompt delivery. Would definitely recommend and look forward to purchasing more from them!"
"I bought the Show Jumper in Black and I love it....it’s even nicer then the pics online. Great service and value."
"Really good! Love it"
"Love my technical base layer top in burgundy and the fitted jacket in navy . I ordered the medium .l am a size 10 and the medium is a perfect fit . Very fast service very happy."
"Quick overseas delivery and items are a great fit and good quality as always."
"Muy satisfecha con la compra"
"Had a problem with a pair of Jodhpurs. The problem was quickly sorted and the staff were very helpful. Would highly recommend. Nothing was too much of a problem. Thank you Aztec Diamond Equestrian"
"Love the products and quick service"
"Excellent service from the sales team.."
"Absolutely love Aztec Diamond, great value for money, great quality. Lots of choice. Love the new collection."
"Got bought a navy jumper for Christmas and it is lovely! So ordered some white breeches and they are so comfy and are very good quality. I will be ordering a second pair with having two horses to compete!"
"love how light the clothes are and the have a great fit!"
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.57 based on 748 reviews