Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy
Beyond thrilled with the riding leggings that I received. I typically struggle to find riding leggings that fit me, and when I tried these leggings on I knew that my struggle was no more! I love them for long days at the barn and just everyday life in general. I have recommended them to pretty much everyone as I love them so much!
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We love to hear back from customers especially when it is so positive! We are so pleased you love the leggings as much as we all do! They are definitely a personal favourite!
You two look amazing! Be sure to tag us on Instagram!
Love the fabrics
Posted 18 minutes ago
Great service and received my package within a couple of days of ordering. Absolutely love the clothes. Excellent fit, very comfortable and wash well
Fabulous leggings. New style are great. Love them
Great girls base layer. Perfect for cross country. My daughter loves it!
One of the best equestrian brands around. Amazing products (especially leggings) and prompt delivery. Love packaging also!
Excellent fit and quality
Very good quality.
Lovely quality riding leggings, socks and t shirt bought for my 9yr old in gorgeous colours.
Amazing quality and speedy delivery!
I purchased the navy base layers, it was comfortable and was well suited to hot weather which was perfect for the xc courses ! Delivery was super fast
Love aztech clothing can’t really afford it but I get it when I can
Great fit and look amazing.
Bought two pairs of riding tights in black and burgundy and absolutely love them! Really good quality and very comfortable both on and off the horse. Would definitely recommend 😊
Couldn’t be happier with my purchase. The material used for the base layers is unreal! Perfect amount of stretch and support but also breathable.
I’m a UK size 10 and the size small fits perfectly.
Will definitely be purchasing again in the future.
My daughter loves her new kids riding leggings they are her new favourites
I recently bought there breeches that look like jeans they are sooo comfy and amazing defos worth the extra £ the quality is amazing I will be buying many more pairs 😍
Amazing quality and super fast delivery
I love AD because, all their products are so stylish and comfortable, my favourite product at the moment is 100% the baselayers as they are super comfy and breathable! This summer I am definitely going to try the tech t-shirt as they look absolutely gorgeous! Also the staff at AD are so helpful and friendly x
Thank you for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! We love to hear back from customers especially when it is so positive! We are so pleased you love all of our products! The Tech T-Shirts are so flattering and a must have for warm weather! Thank you for such kind words!
Have a great day! Teegan ADE xx
I’m so happy about the service you gave me!🙏🏼 I ordered a base layer and it didn’t ship to me so I contacted you and you sent me a new one right away 😀 I’m so glad I ordered it with you bc you we are so friendly and understanding for what happen! I really love the design From the base layers! they are basic but I think they’re beautiful I love them they feel so comfy!
I really recommend you do every equestrian, Your products are worth their money 💋
We are so pleased you were happy with our service! Thank you for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback! I will be sure to let the customer service team know you are happy! We are so pleased you love the base layers and received your product! They are definitely a personal favourite!
super, livraison très rapide