Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

Ross McClymont
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Chloe
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
I was picky but Atlantis staff were patient, we narrowed down to 1 exec chair. Suez canal interrupted shipping but Atlantis kept me nformed. I visited the showroom and tried them all. My chair arrived quicker than expected and Im very comfortable with it.
Very helpful in the show room, pointed out all the chairs in my price range and then left me to it. No pushy sales people. Arrived on time and was easy to put together.
Very pleased with the chair. We had to wait a bit longer than expected before it came back into stock but were kept fully up to date with the situation and received it next day when it became available.
Excellant range on show, very good advice and helpful. Nice company to work with
Great to br able to test out office chairs in their show room. Helpful non pushy advice and - when I chose a chair - delivery of the assembled product at the time promised. Definitely recommended.
Impressed with choice and quick delivery
I am absolutely delighted with the service from the staff at Atlantis, my new chair is just perfect. The delivery was swift & smooth, came assembled as requested. First class.
Ordered a grey leather office chair but unfortunately the warehouse dispatched a grey fabric one, The correct chair was dispatched immediately and the wrong one collected which was all handled very efficiently, I would not hesitate to use again
Very pleased with the office chair I purchased. Very good value. Friendly helpful staff.
Penrith Cream Leather Executive Chair Chair was very poor quality - screws don't align with fitting so won't go in far enough for caps to fit. Can't undo them to send it back as Allan key has worn with just trying to put the chair together and screws won't come undone Would expect this from a £50 chair, but not from £189 one. Very disappointed.
Hello Jane, So sorry to hear that you've had some problems with your chair, please contact us sales@atlantisoffice.com or give us a call on 01206 586858 so that we can rectify this issue for you. Many Thanks Lisa
I chose the Ely chair as it was multi-adjustable and had pocket sprung seat. Visited the store and although not in stock tried similar pocket sprung seat. Ordered the chair which was delivered earlier than estimated. Excellent service in store and over phone. Very pleased with chair, easy to assemble and very comfortable.
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 8th May 2021
Excellent service. Chair came ready assembled as requested. Nice and comfortable and very sturdy without being too heavy.
A little disappointed after ordering an item that was marked as ‘in stock’ to be told that it actually wasn’t available but would be in stock in a couple of weeks, which was then extended a further week. On the other hand, to be fair, I was contacted quickly and given the option to cancel, but decided to stick with it as after a lot of research this was the chair I wanted. It did arrive by the final deadline and I am very pleased with the product.
Great... good sales/service - not pushy at all - and delivered very quickly.
Excellent service on placing the order, receiving the invoice and confirmation. Table arrived sharp
I have been trying to obtain a specific executive chair for months from several different suppliers. The staff at Atlantis kept me informed over several weeks with regard availability and alternatives that they could supply. They were very friendly and supportive throughout the whole process. It may have taken 10 weeks to get the chair I really wanted but it was worth the wait. Thank you.
Beautiful chair, generous seat, and very comfortable. Looks great.
great chairs and great customer service, we are very happy and will use again.
Great service as usual thank you
Good service! Great product.
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.83 based on 713 reviews