Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

122 Reviews

sales@atlantisoffice.com

Z Graves
Verified Buyer

I was looking for a reasonably priced desk and chair and I found it at Atlantis. The ordering was straightforward and any queries I had were handled efficiently and with great customer service. Would definitely use again!
Verified Buyer

The chair was great - exactly as described - and significantly cheaper than I could find it anywhere else. What's more, it was delivered the day after I ordered it. Can't really fault the service or the product.
Verified Buyer

The chairs are super comfy, great service and was delivered the following day! :)
Verified Buyer

Prompt attention and replacement of wrong parts supplied with a flatpack.
" Text Char";
Verified Buyer

Great service, great product at a very reasonable price
S Grala
Verified Reviewer

Staff very knowledgeable, helpful and patient; quick to answer queries on instant chat and via email. Customer service and advice second to none. Would highly recommend this company for service and quality products at great value.
Verified Buyer

They were very helpful with our questions before we purchased the chair, and the delivery was very prompt. One small niggle, they said on the phone that the chair once they made it up would be delivered on a palette and shrink wrapped, but it came in a box loose wrapped in plastic bag, but it was not damaged.
Verified Buyer

Good quality product and arrived next day as promised. Delivery driver unpacked pallet and carried units up our very steep drive. Good service!
D Hirlehey
Verified Buyer

Communication was good and order arrived quickly. Very pleased with the chair, matches the description.
Verified Buyer

The office chair is excellent, really good customer service there is always somebody to answer the phone, no push this button menu system, a real human on the phone that makes a pleasant change. I would recommend AtlantisOffice.co.uk to anybody
Verified Buyer

Good quality desk, great price, fast and efficient service A*. Many thanks.
Verified Buyer

Placed the order on the afternoon of Thursday and goods delivered on Friday - Excellent

Good Quick delivery
" Text Char";
Verified Buyer

The Atlantis web site enabled me to choose the chair that appeared to most closely match my needs and the chair I chose turned out to be exactly what it promised to be.
Verified Buyer

Kneeling chair. First class service. Ordered late one afternoon had chair delivered next afternoon. Very good quality chair easy to build up. Has helped my back problems in a very short space of time. You will need an Allen key to build it..
Verified Buyer

We looked online for the sizes and style of furniture we needed.
Your web page was very informative and your prices were very competitive.
We ordered the furniture and were expecting 3 to 4 days for delivery
The delivery was the next working day from when you received our order.
We also want another item which we will order when it comes back into stock

Very Pleased

Dave
Verified Buyer

Atlantis was good - not problem with the service.
BUT ...
• Not happy with TNT who tried to deliver to wrong address when I had day off work!
• The desk looks amazing, but somewhere you should say that an optical mouse does NOT work on the glass desk! Rather disappointed.
Verified Buyer

Very happy, quality product delivered quickly and safely at a reasonable price.
Good communication from the seller.
We would buy again without question.
Thank you very much.
Verified Buyer

I ordered the Kanga kneeling chair via your website which was very easy to do. The chair was delivered the next day as promised. Was easy to assemble and of exceptional quality. Thank you for your excellent service.
Tim Hackett
Worcester
A Cook
Verified Buyer

Keenly priced office chair delivered less than 24 hours after ordering - what more could you ask for.
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.75 based on 122 reviews