Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Atlantis Office LTD

Tell us how Atlantis Office LTD made you happy

"Helpful staff, good products. Happy Customer. :)"
"Trying out the right chair for my back locally and in a well-equipped showroom was ideal. The assistant was brilliant with suggestions (and patience!) and I found the perfect chair. She also suggested an amazing back support for my exisiting chairs which I also bought. The chair arrived next day and although the initial delivery arrived damaged a replacement was sent with all speed and very efficiently. Really happy with chair and service. Thank you."
"I ordered this chair as my old one was causing my shoulders to ache after a few hours using it. I wasn’t 100% sure what I needed / wanted so I called the team and they were very helpful. We chatted through my preferences and they advised on 3 chairs. This one suited my budget and needs the best so I ordered. On arrival i set it up within 15 mins and now use it every day. My shoulder pain is no more and the chair is fantastic. Would highly recommend."
"VERY GOOD PRODUCTS AND SERVICE"
"Excellent service & delivery. Good quality kneeling computer chair. I would recommend to others & would buy from Atlantis Office again."
"Excellent service and great products. Will use again."
"Chair was damaged on delivery. Customer service was excellent & professional. Broken part replaced quickly with no hassle at all. Very happy to recommend"
"very pleased with the desk. I work from home a lot and this just right. Very well made and plenty of space. I was very impressed with the delivery. The packaging was excellent which meant the chances of damage were next to zero. I would certainly recommend this company."
"Very good service, prompt delivery and very efficient"
"great service, very helpful team and products were very high quality!"
"Very good product and service"
"We were welcomed when we visited the showroom. I sat in a number of different chairs and the various controls on each chair were explained. I selected and purchased a chair - which was delivered the next day. It did not take long to assemble the chair. The lady in the showroom was extremely helpful. I would use this company again."
"Great product, great service and great price - an excellent transaction and helpful from start to finish."
"Good value, prompt, helpful. No complaints."
"Excellent customer service and so helpful finding the right chair option. Prompt delivery. Will recommend without hesitation."
"I recently purchased the Atlantis High Back Posture Chair after suffering with lower back and posture problems. Atlantis staff explained the different types of chairs available and helped me choose the right one for my needs. Quick and easy order online and delivery was very fast. Clear instruction how to assemble the chair and very happy with the product and service! Thank you"
"Service was excellent. Next day delivery. Quality is very good"
"Prompt service and a great product for the money!"
"I hunted through a few websites, honestly, this was the only one I saw that was clear, had what I wanted and described the product as it was. Easy to put together, arrived on time and when they said it would."
"The salesman maybe needed a little extra product knowledge but I understand she is quite new to the job. However I am very pleased with my chair and the delivery and after sales service was excellent."
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.80 based on 303 reviews