Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Atlantis Office LTD

How would you rate Atlantis Office LTD ?

Verified Buyer
"My first order with Atlantis and fantastic! Very prompt and professional service and the chairs are really good quality and a bargain! Will definitely be ordering again!"
Verified Buyer
"Product exactly as described and arrived on time - thank you for the excellent service."
Verified Buyer
"Office furniture arrived promptly and desks were erected as requested. Staff were helpful throughout. Good company to deal with. Thank you"
"Great Service, Fast delivery and good prices"
"Great customer service, phoned up to place an order, very friendly and knowledgeable staff, all my questions were answered and i was told when i will receive my order, very easy process. 5*"
"Delivered on time, quick delivery, good value for money. Chairs very comfy! Didn't like that we received parts for the smaller chairs as well as the big version that we wanted. It's meant having perfectly good parts that will get thrown away as they're surpluss to requirement"
"Ordering was simple & straightforward, the product was good quality & delivery was exactly as promised. I plan to place further orders in future."
Verified Buyer
"We were very pleased with the attentive customer service, the quality of the furniture and the efficiency of the men who installed our furniture."
Verified Buyer
"The chair is what I wanted, and over and above that, the service at Atlantis, from the beginning, has been exemplary. I am quite inquisitive for information, and Atlantis where wonderful and helpful, even being able to offer viable alternatives to my primary choice, and provide me with helpful dimensions of each of them as well. Over and above this, the alternatives for delivery were wonderful. Atlantis were able to meet my rather awkward delivery needs, where others had no alternatives at all. Not only that, although the company that was delivering for them failed on the first visit (vehicular failure) they were texting immediately and I was able to arrange another suitable visit with ease. On top of this the delivery men were wonderful and very helpful, helping me move an ungainly object up stairs and through a constricted doorway without any complaint. They deserve 5 stars too. in fact, i would probably give both Atlantis and the delivery team 6 stars if i could. I would also like to say that as someone that works in Customer Service, Atlantis are one of the few companies that I have dealt with that actually DO deliver superb customer Service. A rare and precious thing. Both Josh and Rachel, who I spoke to there were all that I could have wanted, and would be proud to work with either of them. Keep up the good work, Atlantis. I will recommend you to anyone without hesitation"
Verified Buyer
"Couldn't have been more helpful and professional. I rang in advance as we had to plan to visit with work commitments etc, and they arranged to open earlier for us. This was an important purchase for me, being a full time home worker - and bad experiences with previous office chair purchases. I explained to Josh what I was looking for, he offered a few suggestions to try, left me to do so, while being on hand to answer questions. No pressure, no sales pitch, just honest advice. His patience was amazing while I moved chair to chair early on a Monday morning! Having settled on 2, suggested me trying at a desk, and again allowed me time to make my decision. Result - never in my life have I had such a comfortable office chair! Bad back is no more and was the perfect choice for me - made having been allowed time to make the right choice with no pressure. 10/10 for customer service and would never buy on-line again knowing there are within driving distance for any other office needs."
Verified Buyer
"This is the perfect desk chair for my son's study area. Extremely study and comfortable and the option to build in the colours of your choice is fantastic. Brilliant service, communication, build quality and delivery."
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service very efficient nothing is too much trouble"
"Ordered an office chair (Reading Airmesh/folding arms) for next day delivery. No despatch information but a very quick response when I emailed for further information. The chair was competitively priced and arrived as expected. The video review of the chair was helpful in making my selection and I am happy with my purchase. I would not hesitate to use Atlantis again."
"Excellent range and knowledgeable staff. Great to be able to try lots of chairs to see what suited best and now in receipt of the most comfortable office chair I've had in years. Thank you."
"Atlantis were very good and helpful and the product was fine. However their courier service failed to deliver on the specified day and there was no contact to say this would be the case. When I queried the tracking website which had shown the item was out for delivery I was told yes it does that. Not very helpful at all."
"Excellent price; swift delivery; good choice of furniture."
Verified Buyer
"Thanks again Atlantis for another good quality, great value item of furniture with the usual speedy and professional service. We will definitely be back. TTC Refrigeration Ltd"
Easy Office Solutions
Verified Buyer
"Great service will definitely be using them Again for all our seating needs thank you."
"From beginning to end, we found the service both excellent and good humored. On visiting the Colchesterc showroom, we were given excellent advice and the furniture that we ordered arrived the next day."
Philip Wade
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product, easy to assemble, delivered on time, would recommend!!"
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.79 based on 230 reviews