Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlantis Office LTD
Read Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

sales@atlantisoffice.com

Tell us how Atlantis Office LTD made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 21st May 2020
D Bennett
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 6th January 2020
""
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 14th November 2018
Verified Customer
More Photos & Videos
Absolutely fantastic service provided by Joel. Ordered 2 chairs for our home office and 1 wasn’t available so with Joel‘s expert advice and assistance I managed to order a perfect replacement. Very good quality chairs and super fast delivery. Outstanding customer service.
Very pleased with product, good quality easy to assemble and fast next day delivery.
Great service, prompt delivery and chair is amazing - really good quality, fantastic value for money and, most importantly very comfortable (no more back pains for me). Would definitely recommend!! Thanks Atlantis.
Incredible service and good quality for the chairs. I will definitely will recommend them.
Easy to use website and ordering and very quick delivery. Very useful to get a office chair for home working during COVID-19.
Great service including excellent after sales service. I ordered a chair and have two already as the comfort and sturdiness of the office chair is so important. The new chair was delivered and on receipt found to have a defect (not Atlantis - chair came from manufacturer) Both Joel and Rachel was extremely helpful and got a replacement immediately. So happy with Atlantis, the office chair I purchased and excellent buying/after sales service.
when the chair arrived, already assembled, it would not perform as described. turning it upside down I discovered it had been assembled back to front. I contacted the company who gave me clear instructions how to correct it which I performed. They then offered to refund the extra I had paid for it to be assembled. That's what i call super service.. .
Fantastic range of chairs and desks and very quick delivery; very impressive when compared with other online office furniture stores where I had struggled to find any stock of office chairs and desks. Thanks Atlantis Office.
Good service. Delighted with the chair
Great service from Joel during the COVID-19 crisis. Fair prices and speedy delivery. All desks were as described. 100% would use again. Many thanks
Service as described, quality product delivered on time and in perfect condition.
The chair is exactly what I wanted.
After spending many days looking for the ideal desk chair for my home office, I came across Atlantis Office. They had an excellent selection of styles at various prices and their site was so easy to use. The pages told me everything I needed to know and had some customisation too so I could get the adjustable features I craved. Thank you for making my work during lockdown so much more comfortable, Atlantis Office.
Excellent good quality chair, delivered timeously.
Fantastic company. I ordered the Delta 24hr Mesh chair. Atlantis and in particular - Joel we're incredibly helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Customer service was outstanding, they were really helpful in responding a number of questions I had prior to purchasing, the chair arrived much earlier than expected and the quality is great. Really pleased and can highly recommend Atlantis.
All round fantastic company. They were quick to reply and incredibly helpful in responding to the questions we had. The chair was delivered around a week earlier than expected and the quality is excellent.
I have been trying to order an office chair for weeks but 2 companies took my order but then cancelled.
I ordered my chair yesterday lunchtime.
There was a problem with stock levels and I had a very apologetic email and was offered an alternative which I took.
The chair arrived today at 9am with great communication along the way.
Fantastic customer service.
Good service all around, easy to order, helpful staff and quick delivery!
Delivered within timescale, easy to assemble. Comfortable chairfir working from home. Would highly recommend.
Good website, easy enough to find a good chair, well priced and excellent service during the lockdown with a quick delivery. Very happy!
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.82 based on 402 reviews