Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Atlantis Office LTD

sales@atlantisoffice.com

How would you rate Atlantis Office LTD?

"Atlantis Office LTS made my shopping stress free. I am already planning my next purchase!"
"The desk that was advertised is of excellent quality and really sturdy money well spent."
"Good quality product. Sturdy / Should last. Only adverse is, it came in a huge box which i thought was unnecessary."
"Arranged my purchase by telephone and my experience was way beyond expectations,"
David Hoyle
Verified Buyer
"Online purchase simple and slick Next day delivery Great price What more could one expect?"
"Very good service from start to finish. Excellent quality also very easy instruction to follow. Highly recommend."
"Very easy transaction, we have been looking for a good quality office chair for some time and we have bought a few that looked great on the page but turned out to be very poor quality. The chair we have now bought from Atlantis is perfect. We will be placing an order for more chairs in the new year and will recommend Atlantis in the future."
Elia Valentini
Verified Buyer
"I'm happy with the product and the instructions"
"I placed my online order on Sunday afternoon and was surprised and delighted to receive a phone call on Monday confirming my delivery for Wednesday. I live in a relatively remote area and do encounter difficulties with deliveries occasionally, but not this time. My desk and drawer unit are exactly what l wanted and were easy to assemble. They look great. Definitely recommend Atlantis."
"The chair I ordered was delivered very promptly - a matter of a couple of days. The wrapping was a bit basic but adequate. The chair itself is very comfortable and appears to be well made. Time will tell."
"Fantastic help and customer service from Atlantis Office. From start to finish I felt I was dealing with a reliable, professional company with helpful and friendly staff which I much appreciated. I am absolutely delighted with my order which is a big office chair. I had it delivered ready assembled and was helped with the fine tune adjustments in my home. I have no hesitation in recommending Atlantis Office based on my first purchase and would happily buy from this company again. An easy 5 Stars and a big Thank You!"
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"How nice to find a showroom with so many chairs on display. Ordered a chair on one day and it was delivered the next. Excellent service!"
Christine,
Verified Buyer
"I was given a lot of help in choosing the chairs and they were assembled and delivered in 48 hours which made for a 1st class service at a fair price. Would recommend."
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"Answered queries when I called. Prompt service. Though 1 item arrived a day later than advised. Courier? But very good"
We are very sorry on behalf on the courier, it's very rare our deadlines are missed but unfortunately this was out of our hands.
"Quality product and good v.f.m. Thanks."
"Very good service and very good quality chairs. We're very happy with them."
"I ordered two office pedestals from Atlantis. Unfortunately one arrived damaged, Atlantis dealt with this issues professionally and quickly causing minimum disruption to ourselves. They arranged for a new delivery and collection on the damaged unit the next day. I would always judge a company by how they deal with issues. I am very happy with Atlantis."
"Ordered chair on Sat - delivered Tues. Very pleased with product and service. Thank you."
Don Pollacco
Verified Buyer
"This is the second desk i've bought and the first from Atlantis. The transaction and delivery were really smooth no problems and the item was super well packed with plastic reinforcements for the cardboard box corners - difficult to unpack (!) - but in perfect condition. First class item and cheaper than all the other distributors. Will certainly buy from Atlantis Office again."
Richard Clegg
Verified Buyer
"I visited their showroom in Colchester and Joel showed me around. He spent a great deal of time demonstrating two office chairs at different price levels. His enthusiasm for the more expensive chair swayed my opinion so mush that I did buy that chair, which is for a home office. In the end I decided not to buy a desk but did buy an excellent wooden two drawer filing cabinet. The chair needed assembly. With hindsight I probably should have paid the extra to have it pre-assembled as it really needed two people but I managed it. Two allen keys of the correct sizes were supplied with the chair. I would certainly recommend using Atlantis Office should you require furniture for a home office. I may be going back for a storage cabinet."
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.77 based on 188 reviews