Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlantis Office LTD
Read Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

sales@atlantisoffice.com

Tell us how Atlantis Office LTD made you happy
Great local (Colchester) business offering good quality office furniture at very competitive prices. Very pleased with purchase and would not hesitate to use again. Delivery was swift and even placed in required room.
I bought a small filing cabinet many years ago from Atlantis and recently bought a 1400 x 800 office desk as working from home, it arrived within 5 days and came will packed, easy to make and a nice colour. Will definitely buy again and recommend Atlantis to anyone. Excellent level of service..
Happy to recommend Atlantis Office. Ordered a heavy-duty office chair for my home office via the website for next day delivery. Received a phone call later that day to say that they were stock taking the next day, so wouldn't be able to deliver next day. I asked if they'd refund the money I'd paid for next day delivery, which they did immeadiately. Chair arrived less than 36hrs later. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks.
Absolutely fantastic service! I arranged to visit the showroom and was greeted with a warm welcome and shown the all of the chair options available, with them taking time to listen to my requirements and make recommendations for the best office chair to suit my requirements. Delivery was prompt as expected and I’m extremely happy with how comfortable, supportive and great my Toronto Executive chair looks. I definitely recommend this chair and Atlantis Office for excellent quality and service.
Recommended company. Great choice of products, website easy to use & very competitive prices. And with swift delivery, what's not to like?
Didn't have what i ordered but called and helped me choose another product, perfect!
Having bought a chair from an online company which was not at all comfortable for me I was looking for somewhere you could go to try out chairs before you buy. Atlantis Office have so many chairs for all budgets. We were able to spend as long as we liked in the showroom trying out chairs. When one of the chairs was a little too low Atlantis Office sourced a higher gas lift for us. Excellent service and company.
After four months still very pleased with my 24 hr chair. Good purchase
Quick delivery. Good product. Very happy with service.
I was picky but Atlantis staff were patient, we narrowed down to 1 exec chair. Suez canal interrupted shipping but Atlantis kept me nformed. I visited the showroom and tried them all. My chair arrived quicker than expected and Im very comfortable with it.
Very helpful in the show room, pointed out all the chairs in my price range and then left me to it. No pushy sales people. Arrived on time and was easy to put together.
Very pleased with the chair. We had to wait a bit longer than expected before it came back into stock but were kept fully up to date with the situation and received it next day when it became available.
Excellant range on show, very good advice and helpful. Nice company to work with
Great to br able to test out office chairs in their show room. Helpful non pushy advice and - when I chose a chair - delivery of the assembled product at the time promised. Definitely recommended.
Impressed with choice and quick delivery
I am absolutely delighted with the service from the staff at Atlantis, my new chair is just perfect. The delivery was swift & smooth, came assembled as requested. First class.
Ordered a grey leather office chair but unfortunately the warehouse dispatched a grey fabric one, The correct chair was dispatched immediately and the wrong one collected which was all handled very efficiently, I would not hesitate to use again
Very pleased with the office chair I purchased. Very good value. Friendly helpful staff.
Penrith Cream Leather Executive Chair Chair was very poor quality - screws don't align with fitting so won't go in far enough for caps to fit. Can't undo them to send it back as Allan key has worn with just trying to put the chair together and screws won't come undone Would expect this from a £50 chair, but not from £189 one. Very disappointed.
Hello Jane, So sorry to hear that you've had some problems with your chair, please contact us sales@atlantisoffice.com or give us a call on 01206 586858 so that we can rectify this issue for you. Many Thanks Lisa
I chose the Ely chair as it was multi-adjustable and had pocket sprung seat. Visited the store and although not in stock tried similar pocket sprung seat. Ordered the chair which was delivered earlier than estimated. Excellent service in store and over phone. Very pleased with chair, easy to assemble and very comfortable.
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 8th May 2021