Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Atlantis Office LTD

How would you rate Atlantis Office LTD ?

Verified Buyer
"Couldn't have been more helpful and professional. I rang in advance as we had to plan to visit with work commitments etc, and they arranged to open earlier for us. This was an important purchase for me, being a full time home worker - and bad experiences with previous office chair purchases. I explained to Josh what I was looking for, he offered a few suggestions to try, left me to do so, while being on hand to answer questions. No pressure, no sales pitch, just honest advice. His patience was amazing while I moved chair to chair early on a Monday morning! Having settled on 2, suggested me trying at a desk, and again allowed me time to make my decision. Result - never in my life have I had such a comfortable office chair! Bad back is no more and was the perfect choice for me - made having been allowed time to make the right choice with no pressure. 10/10 for customer service and would never buy on-line again knowing there are within driving distance for any other office needs."
Verified Buyer
"This is the perfect desk chair for my son's study area. Extremely study and comfortable and the option to build in the colours of your choice is fantastic. Brilliant service, communication, build quality and delivery."
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service very efficient nothing is too much trouble"
"Ordered an office chair (Reading Airmesh/folding arms) for next day delivery. No despatch information but a very quick response when I emailed for further information. The chair was competitively priced and arrived as expected. The video review of the chair was helpful in making my selection and I am happy with my purchase. I would not hesitate to use Atlantis again."
"Excellent range and knowledgeable staff. Great to be able to try lots of chairs to see what suited best and now in receipt of the most comfortable office chair I've had in years. Thank you."
"Atlantis were very good and helpful and the product was fine. However their courier service failed to deliver on the specified day and there was no contact to say this would be the case. When I queried the tracking website which had shown the item was out for delivery I was told yes it does that. Not very helpful at all."
"Excellent price; swift delivery; good choice of furniture."
Verified Buyer
"Thanks again Atlantis for another good quality, great value item of furniture with the usual speedy and professional service. We will definitely be back. TTC Refrigeration Ltd"
Easy Office Solutions
Verified Buyer
"Great service will definitely be using them Again for all our seating needs thank you."
"From beginning to end, we found the service both excellent and good humored. On visiting the Colchesterc showroom, we were given excellent advice and the furniture that we ordered arrived the next day."
Philip Wade
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product, easy to assemble, delivered on time, would recommend!!"
"Very pleased with the desk and bookshelves. Rachel gave helpful suggestions and kept me advised as to deliveries. Delivery men were friendly and efficient . A great service all round."
Michelle Hopkinson
Verified Buyer
"We're really pleased with our 2-drawer beech effect filing cabinet. It's a great size and looks like a piece of furniture. Just what we wanted. It arrived in quick time too. Great service!"
"Complete attention to detail in helping us make choices - although we found that the modesty-board threw out their under-desk calculations a little. Straight-forward assembly resulting in high quality furniture. Super-efficient delivery, within 24 hours of ordering."
"I actually ordered a similar desk from another company the week before and they went dark so I had to cancel it. I was impressed with Atlantis and the good contact they kept with me. It is very much appreciated. The desk actually couldn't be delivered the week I ordered it due to the snow, but it was redelivered the week after (on a day on my choosing) and I was very happy with the delivery company you choose to work with too. They were on time, polite and helped me to carry the boxes up 2 flights of stairs. Thank you very much."
"Great Chair thank you very much"
"Just about 24 hours form ordering the chair to actually receiving it, can not get any better than this. The chair is really comfortable and easy to put togather , at last I can work for longer."
"Good choice of desks, website easy to use, prices seemed reasonable compared with other retailers. The delivery was free and arrived on the specified day. Desk was well packaged and was easy to assemble. Would use again."
"Very efficient on-line purchase. asked a question and was very quickly contacted. cannot fault their service, quick and efficient delivery, all one should expect from an on-line purchase and would definitely buy from again. *****"
"Really good online customer support in ensuring the product was the right one for me and speedy delivery, my filing cabinet was received before the expected delivery date. Thank you! RebeccaHancockNutrition"
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.79 based on 221 reviews