Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Atlantis Office LTD

sales@atlantisoffice.com

How would you rate Atlantis Office LTD?

Verified Buyer

Next day delivery and very pleased with product
C

Order Office Chair and it was delivered very quickly
C
Verified Buyer

My back is finally getting the support it needs from a great chair. Product and video just as described. Thank you
R
Verified Buyer

The delivery was prompt. Packaging was very secure. The bar stools are absolutely fantastic. Very comfortable and strong. Look really nice in my kitchen.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from Joel. He had time to discuss our requirements and arranged a next day delivery. Will definitely purchase again from this company.
C Powling
Verified Buyer

The new office chair is really comfortable and worth the cost
T
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and helpful staff!
Verified Buyer

The business is well signposted and there is plenty of parking outside. The showroom is well stocked with a good variety of chairs. Staff can be summoned on request for help and are very informative. I will be back for another chair soon.
Verified Buyer

Excellent ergonomic chair, good price and rapid delivery
S
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website and ordering system, fast delivery, excellent product.
Verified Buyer

Excellent choice of posture chairs and Rachel from Sales was extremely helpful without being at all pushy. My choice of chair was delivered ready assembled very quickly (though it was fortunate as I was in as I'd not been told which day it would be coming, as I had been led to expect). I had also expected to get some instructions on how to operate it, though it is very useful to have all levers labelled with what they are for. I've had the chair about 3 weeks now and I'm very pleased with it.
Verified Buyer

Super speedy delivery. The tub chairs we ordered were exactly as described so we're very pleased with our purchase, thank you
Verified Buyer

We visited the Colchester show room and had very attentive no pressure sales assistance.
We were looking for 2 office chairs for my wife and I. My wife has a bad back and was unsure whether the very comfy chair I chose would suit her - so at Atlantis' recommendation we took the 1 chair and if satisfactory my wife would buy another of that type or go for the more functional posture chair she chose.
We are still in the process, but must say that we were delighted with the service we received and the choice of chairs available to try in the showroom. For us it was great to get internet prices and top service.
We would definitely recommend!!
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering, very competitive prices, great communication and swift delivery. This white filing cabinet does not look out of place in our new, contemporary home office. We are delighted with our purchase.

very friendly team
Verified Buyer

Very happy with two "Price Blaster Medium Typist Chair" : solid and quality build, comfortable, nice look, simple and easy to adjust. The services of Atlantis Office LTD are very good: clear and detailed information on its web, easy to order, fast delivery, two hours waiting slot.
Verified Buyer

Delivery was extremely prompt. The item was well packaged. The stool is very comfortable.
Verified Buyer

Very easy to order online, I telephoned to arrange a specific date for delivery of which they complied with. Excellent service all components were in the package and was simple and straight forward to assemble. Very pleased
A
Verified Buyer

After making our purchase the customer service was second to none! We were told delivery would be on the Friday but much to our delight was actually next day even though the purchase was made after the 2pm time slot! Fast and Friendly service will recommend and use again if needed in the future!
S
Verified Buyer

The executive chair arrived quickly. It was very well packaged, easy to put together as the screws were already in the correct holes. My husband is very pleased with his Birthday present as the chair looks good and is very comfortable, so perfect for his home office
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.75 based on 165 reviews