Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlantis Office LTD
Read Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

sales@atlantisoffice.com

Tell us how Atlantis Office LTD made you happy
Excellent product, brilliant customer service, I would definitely recommend :)
Quick delivery and even gave a small discount to price match a competitor. Easy to get a hold of too thanks to their love chat service. Can't fault them.
Found the whole process so easy. Great chair, great service and would highly recommend to anyone.
There was a problem with my chair (not their fault) which they dealt with rapidly. Their after sales service is excellent. Highly recommended.
Fabulous good quality chair and outstanding customer service! Can’t recommend enough.
Excellent service and product and communication- Highly Recommended
Item as expected, prompt delivery. Very happy with purchase.
Excellent service and really happy with the desk for my home office.
Excellent customer service combined with speedy delivery. My order item was well packaged and as described on the website.
Good service, fast delivery, good chair!
Helpful advice prior to ordering and excellent customer service arranging delivery, etc. Good products.
Staff very helpful. Nice to be able to wander around, try out chairs and choose for myself, rather than facing any hard sell.
The chair I decided to get is sooooo comfortable and supportive! Thank you Atlantis Office!
great showroom set up ( covid safe ) friendly staff , helpful and item turned up next day as planned.
We bought a superb office chair from Atlantis and were very happy with the service and prompt delivery
I was very happy with the service provided by Atlantis Office. I was kept informed about the progress of my order and when delays occurred, I was offered an alternative product. Thank you for your help.
Product arrived promptly but scratched and dented. Atlantis has now been informed about it and looking to resolve it.

It's been more than 2 weeks now and I still havent heard back from Atlantis as to what will be done about the damaged items I bought from them. I have sent them pictures and complained but no response .
Good Morning,

We have replied to your email multiple times and you have not responded. Please call us on 01206 586858 and we will be more than happy to assist.

Many thanks
Lisa Jones
Just bought an ErgocomfortTAIRB.
Office communications and support excellent.
Delivery good and on time; 1 wheel protruding from the pack, but of no significance.
Assembly instructions OK but clarity very poor. Probably too many generations of copying!
End result just the chair we hoped for - excellent.
easy chair to put together. The support from Atlantis was on point when DHL lost the first chair. Atlantis sent another out right away. then DHL delivered the first chair at the end of the week. and took 2 days to pick it up. Atlantis really helpful, DHL a real pain in the backside.
Atlantis Office LTD 4 star review on 24th December 2020
Atlantis Office had the best price for the chair I was after and offered free next day delivery for this particular chair as well. Communication was excellent, they kept me informed at each stage. My chosen chair, the "Zuni" or also called "Zeus", is of high quality and was delivered in perfect order. I would recommend the company.
Very pleasant and efficient service, the chair which is comfortable and good quality came the next day.
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.82 based on 596 reviews