Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

141 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

sales@atlantisoffice.com

How would you rate Atlantis Office LTD?

Verified Buyer

Easy to buy online and next day delivery.
Verified Buyer

Ordering online I am always very wary when using a firm for the first time. I had no need to worry. Atlantis office Ltd is a gem.
I ordered a Curve Home Office Coat Stand and did not expect my order to be handled until the next day so I was very surprised to receive a phone call from the manufacturer the next morning and even more delighted to be told my coat stand would be delivered the next day.
By 9am the next morning TNT delivered my Coat Stand and within an hour it had been assembled and put in place. Well done Atlantis office Ltd.
K
Verified Buyer

We purchased five two drawer cabinets and unfortunately the lock on one of them was broken. Atlantis were very quick to address this and provide us with a replacement. We were very pleased with the service we received from Atlantis generally and Rachel in particular who was very helpful on the telephone.
J
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer care, placed order and it arrived promptly, very pleased with the pedestals I purchased, thank you very much
J
Verified Buyer

This Chesterfield Chair is one of the best and most comfortable office chairs I've ever come across.Recommended.

JRC
Verified Buyer

Order delivered extremely promptly. Service given by Staff was superb. The item I bought was an Infinite 5 Shelf Lockable Wooden Office Cupboard. The quality is excellent. The instructions are a little sparse and whilst I do not need to lock the cupboard, I have it in my home, the locking system is somewhat flimsy. Otherwise extremely happy with my purchase.
J Eriksson

Great stuff!
Verified Buyer

I bought from Atlantis because I found their product videos helped me the most in deciding which office chair I wanted to buy. I could have saved a little by getting the same item from another supplier and I could have procured more locally to save on carbon footprint, but I thought it only fair to reward Atlantis for their work on the informative demo videos. In addition, they promised next day delivery... Now, I treat online companies' promises with caution (I am based in Scotland and "next day" doesn't always mean next day!) but my chair arrived the next day at 11am. Can't ask for more than that. So overall it's been a very positive experience and I would not hesitate to buy from Atlantis again.

Very good service
Unverified Reviewer

Good customer service and good quality chair.
B
Verified Buyer

very happy with the service received
Verified Buyer

Ordered the item at 11:am and received it the next day. Very happy with the item - well made and excellent value for money. Would recommend and use again. Thank you Atlantis Office.
Verified Buyer

The product I ordered was very well made, excellent value and delivered very quickly.
Verified Buyer

Joel and the team are very efficient and helpful! They have great prices and excellent customer service. I have placed several purchases with Atlantis over the last few years and they have never been anything except excellent.
Verified Buyer

Quick response to order and delivery.
R A.
Unverified Reviewer

FIRSTLY I have to say thank you for being so co-operative with sorting out a desk top replacement for the damaged one that arrived, but the original should've been better packaged in the first place, as it was by far the most easily damageable part. The other issue that I had is that the chair is terrible quality, the fabric really smelt of an odd odour for a while and I hoped it would just go, but a couple of months on and it still smells off, although to a slightly less extent. The chairs padding on the seat part also leaves a lot to be desired, as within a couple of uses had compressed down enough so that I can feel the metal framework beneath, which I've resolved by sitting on a cushion. Not particularly good considering it was meant to be one of the better models.
Verified Buyer

Good comfortable chair. Excellent price. Pleasant people to deal with. Thanks.
Verified Buyer

Recently purchased a Sierra heavy duty office chair - extremely sturdy and well built comfortable chair with fully adjustable seat controls. The video demonstrating all the chair's controls was an important factor in my decision to purchase. Ordered online at 3pm - arrived next day by 10.30am!! Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery. Great product.
Z Graves
Verified Buyer

I was looking for a reasonably priced desk and chair and I found it at Atlantis. The ordering was straightforward and any queries I had were handled efficiently and with great customer service. Would definitely use again!
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.74 based on 141 reviews