Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

Ross McClymont
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Chloe
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Excellent service. Customer service is amazing they really make an effort to keep me updated.
The chair is very comfy looks good well worth the money good customer service
Quick delivery, quality product, good value
Excellent service. I ordered a chair which turned out to be out of stock and received an email shortly afterwards to apologise (website was updated not long after), I was offered an alternative which arrived promptly. Great communication and service.
It was very easy to go in, try chairs out until I found one, and set up an order. It was delivered assembled to my flat for a small fee. The staff was friendly and helpful, and I received a quick email the same day about my incoming chair. Highly recommended!
The service was exemplary and the product was exactly what I wanted. Thank you Atlantis !
Our visit to the showroom allowed us to try many chairs, the staff was friendly and informative. There is a big difference between internet shopping and actually sitting in a product! Unfortunately, there was a minor problem with the product when it was delivered, however AtlantisOffice dealt with it promptly and efficiently. It has been a pleasure doing business with this company.
WHILST WE WAITED LONGER THAN ANTICIPATED THE CHAIRS ARRIVED IN VERY GOOD ORDER AND THE DELIVERY MEN WERE BRILLIANT.WEEL DONE IT WAS GREAT DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU ERIC SMITH
So glad I visited the showroom. Lisa was super helpful, pointed out a selection based on my specific requirements and within minutes I found exactly what I needed. Chair arrived a few days later, really comfortable and well made. Couldn't be happier with my choice, thank you!!!
First class service.
Recommend. The in-office sales staff were very helpful, and following an issue with the delivery the after-sales support was excellent.
Staff at the showroom were helpful but not intrusive. Full range was not on display, but there was still a lot of choice. Ordering process and delivery was easy and efficient.
Excellent product and service, thank you.
Great customer service. Kept fully updated throughout and really friendly and professional service.
Great service, great product. Chair arrived earlier than expected & is very comfortable
Good price and fast delivery
What a superb service! They were incredibly helpful and the product range was excellent. I ordered a corner desk and it fits my office like a glove. The quality is good and much better than any other company I have used. The delivery was excellent and delivered on time, with care, and a smile.
Excellent service, definitely went the extra mile when the courier delivered to the wrong address! Thank you
Very good selection of office chairs to check and order. knowledgeable and helpful staff. Option of personalisation of chair was handy. Chair arrived earlier than planned
v helpful and informed staff. Despite not having all the stock we wanted they hunted round for the same stock from another supplier and sourced it for us. Much appreciated!
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.83 based on 727 reviews