Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Atlantis Office LTD

Tell us how Atlantis Office LTD made you happy

"Had to return an item. John and Rachel @ Atlantis Office were very quick to reply to my emails and efficient at organising the return + refund."
"Bought online but needed help, called in and get very helpful support. Fast and timely delivery too!"
"Great company to deal with. My desk was delivered the following day as promised and because the chair I had also bought was not in stock, this money was refunded to my card in 2 days. Will purchase again from them."
"We ordered two desks for next day delivery in early December. We waited in all day but the desks didn't arrive. After discussion with Atlantis it appears that the couriers they used can't actually guarantee next day delivery if they are busy :(. Atlantis offered a back support as compensation which we had no use for. No financial compensation was offered. On a positive note the desks are of a high quality and we're really pleased with them, just don't rely on getting the promised next day delivery."
Hi,

We are really sorry, couriers are normally brilliant and deliver next day but during the Christmas period it just got delayed within the transport depot, this was completely out of our hands. We are sorry this did not get delivered within 24 hours but we are glad you love your desks.

- Atlantis Office
"Satisfied Customer. Great product, good Service, Delivery info great, info chain too. I recommend Atlantic Office, and will use them again next time. Steve Watson"
"Ordered and delivered assembled with no packaging in an expedient two days very satisfied with the service plus we were able to see st a glance that the item was in perfect condition and working as expected"
"Excellent service - easy to order and arrived when advised - was exactly what we wanted so first class service"
"Excellent service from visiting the showroom to delivery."
"Ordered on Saturday arrived Tuesday, excellent."
"Joel, one of the directors I believe, was extremely knowledgeable and helped my wife and I identify the items needed to fit out my wife's craft room. In particular he was very helpful in advising my wife regarding the most suitable office chair to maximise back support and minimise shoulder strain. Items were delivered on time and were really well packed. Super service"
"great chair and even better service. many thanks."
"Great communication, fast delivery, no problems, will order again."
"Lovely chair delivered very quickly as stated. Although there was a fault with the chair, the replacement arrived next day and original also collected. Excellent customer service and after sales."
"Excellent Service. Ordered quite late in the day but still received all the help i needed and they managed to ship my furniture out for next day. We were very impressed. We were let down by a prominent online furniture retailer who we would never use again. I would highly recommend Atlanis Office. Thank you very much for your help!"
Thank you very much for the review, we know it can sometimes be a last minute job, we will always do our best to achieve what is asked of us and we're always pleased when a customer is happy! (means our job is complete!)

- Atlantis Office
"The item is exactly as it appeared on the website. Good quality. I paid to have the item installed which was well worth it, as it took a bit of time and I would had difficulty without another pair of hands. I would buy from Atlantis office again."
"This is an excellent company, efficient and speedy delivery. The chairs I ordered were exactly what I wanted and were easy to assemble. They look great and are very comfortable and stylish - this was the only company that I could find that offered the particular style that I wanted with soft, plush upholstery on the arms and I am delighted with my purchase."
Glad you love your chair (we love it too!) and our ordering system, we always get a smile when our customers are happy :-)

- Atlantis Office
"Very good quality product we purchased for our Accountancy office in Torquay. Reasonable price and the delivery was fast. This is the second item our company has purchased from Atlantis and we would highly recommend them to everyone."
"Arrived very quickly. Quality very good. Instructions for assembly could be better as they cover too many related products. Instructions are especially poor for door stops. Still not paid after two weeks of arriving which can't be bad. Overall however I am very satisfied with service, product and price."
"Good next day delivery as promised. Chair purchased was unassembled as requested. This was not complicated and took about 20 minutes. All the bolts fitted first time i.e. no fettling required as with some other chairs. Chair adjustments could be better and more accurate, but you can eventually find a comfortable position. I have to wait and see how long this chair will last with normal usage."
Thank you for the review, some of our chairs are so adjustable in everyway it can take a little bit of time to find the perfect position, but once you've got it you'll never want to change it!

Iif you have any questions on any part of the chair please ring us on 01206 586858 and we can talk you through it.

- Atlantis Office
"They are personal, very competitive price, next day delivery and very helpful, would recommend to anyone"
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.79 based on 267 reviews