Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlantis Office LTD
Read Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

sales@atlantisoffice.com

Tell us how Atlantis Office LTD made you happy
Online advice was good, fast and accurate. Standard delivery was quick. However, the Portland 3 Mesh office chair isn't perfect. The seat pad and adjustability are excellent, but the lumbar support is probably too high so it digs into my back a little, so I've had to slip a blanket between it and the mesh.
Great selection of office furniture. Excellent quality, and great customer service / support. However items were delivered incomplete and it required several e-mail and telephone connversations to actually receive the complete items I had ordered.
Chair came without shock absorber (bit between seat and legs). It was sent the next day. The chair had a few minor marks which I had to wipe off with a wet cloth. Other than that it was fine.
Furniture is as described and a perfect match to the other desks we have, good quality and easy to assemble. Unfortunately the edge of one of the desks was damaged on arrival which we indicated on delivery but no follow up has taken place.
We ordered two desks for next day delivery in early December. We waited in all day but the desks didn't arrive. After discussion with Atlantis it appears that the couriers they used can't actually guarantee next day delivery if they are busy :(. Atlantis offered a back support as compensation which we had no use for. No financial compensation was offered. On a positive note the desks are of a high quality and we're really pleased with them, just don't rely on getting the promised next day delivery.
Hi, We are really sorry, couriers are normally brilliant and deliver next day but during the Christmas period it just got delayed within the transport depot, this was completely out of our hands. We are sorry this did not get delivered within 24 hours but we are glad you love your desks. - Atlantis Office
I chose this chair because wanted a fully adjustable chair that would go down to 42 cm seat height and although it was by no means the cheapest chair around, because it was on offer it looked good value. The chair arrived quickly: the box was damaged but the contents were not. Assembly was straightforward, but the adjustment is far from easy and it took some time to get used to a quite different seating position. I miss the ability to lean back a limited amount against a spring without having to fiddle with the lever. The arms are much too short: sitting in the normal upright position the tops of the arms are 2" below my elbows - and I am only 5'6". The sculpted seat and back are well padded and comfortable and the chair looks good and feels robust.
We are sorry to hear you are not 100% happy, if you had contacted us we would have been more than happy to help you out or advise you on a more adjustable chair. - Atlantis Office
Bought the 'Ergo Dynamic Black Leather Posture Chair With Black Frame' from Atlantis a month ago. Wouldn't recommend the product at all - lumbar support is very firm and not as advertised. States 'Unique auto adjusting patented lumber support' but actually doesn't adjust at all to your posture and pushes in lower back - after a month, discomfort has got to the point that I no longer sit on it. Spoke to manufacturer direct who told me that there isn't a fault with the product - it is supposed to be quite firm and there is no way of adjusting. Out of return period now so nothing they can do - so spent £290 on a chair for my home office that I am now going to have replace. Atlantis responsive to my query but unable to do anything as outside of returns policy Expensive experience
An excellent chair but there is something not right about the sleeve that protects you from the greasy central pole. the only disappointment but unfortunately quite aethetically important
I ordered several items of office furniture from Atlantis office. All but one were delivered as promised, and were easy to assemble. One item was missing a part and instructions. The team responded to my requests for assistance to identify and ship the parts, though this did take around 3 weeks.
The filing cabinet we ordered looks good quality but when we got it home there was no key to open the unit, the item was ordered on the 6th July and collected on the 8th July, we contacted Atlantis office on Monday 11th July at 9.05am so that a key could be put in the post, it is now 3.15pm on 13th July and we are not happy as the key still has not arrived. we have made many phone calls to get a key delivered which should have been put in the post on Monday 11th July. The staff have been very friendly and polite but action and communication has been very poor. We still cannot get the unit open - help.
Good service. Ordered on Sunday evening, delivered Tuesday lunch time. The Newbury desk I bought is generally of very good quality and easy to assemble but badly let down by the cams fixing on the back board - most of those snapped when I tightened them. They are fragile alloy where all the other fixings are steel. I'll replace them with brackets easily enough but it's a nuisance.
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.83 based on 667 reviews