Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

Ross McClymont
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Chloe
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Penrith Cream Leather Executive Chair Chair was very poor quality - screws don't align with fitting so won't go in far enough for caps to fit. Can't undo them to send it back as Allan key has worn with just trying to put the chair together and screws won't come undone Would expect this from a £50 chair, but not from £189 one. Very disappointed.
Hello Jane, So sorry to hear that you've had some problems with your chair, please contact us sales@atlantisoffice.com or give us a call on 01206 586858 so that we can rectify this issue for you. Many Thanks Lisa
Product arrived promptly but scratched and dented. Atlantis has now been informed about it and looking to resolve it. It's been more than 2 weeks now and I still havent heard back from Atlantis as to what will be done about the damaged items I bought from them. I have sent them pictures and complained but no response .
Good Morning, We have replied to your email multiple times and you have not responded. Please call us on 01206 586858 and we will be more than happy to assist. Many thanks Lisa Jones
Hello, We are pleased to see that your replacement stool has now been delivered. We hope that you will consider updating your review to reflect this. Many thanks Lisa Jones
Paid an extra £25 for next day service. One week later it turns out the item wasn't even in stock. By the look of it, this company and many other just Drop Ship. This means you pay them, them pay the manufacturer who then sends it out. What a con.
Hi Mr Adams, We were first contacted by you less than 10 minutes before you left this review. For any potential customers, I feel this incredibly unfair review needs more explaining. The chair was built and dispatched by the manufacturer within the timeframe, today was the first time we had been contacted by the customer to say his chair hadn't arrived. Upon checking with the TNT while he was on our live chat system, it seems TNT couldn't find it in their system, so were going to conduct a search tonight. We told the customer we would keep a close eye, and if we got an email tonight we would jump on at home and keep him updated. We also said we would refund the build fee mentioned in full as a gesture of goodwill. We are and always will do the absolute best for our customers and go the extra mile in these already difficult times. This review left does in no way reflect the conversation had or customer service they have received.
Ordered Lumbar support chair massage chair. Pictures on website look good. Didn’t arrive on time. This chair is very tacky poor quality chair. It’s weak, the massage function is absolutely useless, just a gimmick. The arms of the chair don’t tighten properly so they are wobbly. If you want to risk a purchase feel free. I would never use this firm again.
Hello, Thanks so much for your comments and sorry to hear you were unhappy with our service. As stated on our website we do need to allow 2-4 days for deliveries due to the courier delays caused by Covid. You were also informed of this via the confirmation email that was sent with your invoice. If there are faults with your chair we would be more than happy to look at correcting these for you. please contact us sales@atlantisoffice.co.uk.
Bought this chair during lockdown for work from home purposes. However, very disappointed with the purchase, paid over two hundred pound for a chair that lean forward and caused me backache.
Hi Amy Just seen this negative review from yourself, I feel really disappointed as you have not contacted us at all. We would have been happy to help. Regarding your comments - the chair has an independent mechanism which can be locked into any position, including front tilt. 1 lever controls the seat height 1 lever controls the back tilt 1 lever controls the seat tilt, you just need to adjust this and push the chair back and then it will lock into whichever backwards tilt you need. Please can you let me know if you need help and I can talk you through the chair and then we can hopefully get this review changed.
Placed order for Nola High Back chair. Paid for assembly and specific day of delivery. Checked on when chair might be delivered the day of delivery. After research was told chair left day before but was not on TNT delivery for day the, nor was it in their computer. Was offered next day delivery, but I had taken the day off for this specific day for delivery. Offering to deliver next day, and without me checking time of delivery for original delivery, I wasted a day. I was not going to try to get another day to sit for delivery. I felt some kind of restitution would have been offered other than we will bring again next day, like free assembly, something of a rebate, but none offered, so cancelled and refunded chair. Having customers wait all day, having to check on delivery status and then by myself checking, was told it wasn't coming and could only offer next day delivery or refund. Not customer oriented service and will not recommend.
I ordered one office chair. The gas lift did not work as well as a cosmetic imperfection. I risk a return and a redelivery. Bad mistake. You would expect a company to ensure product was top notch. At least this one worked but why should I pay full price for an item with scuffs and scrapes? Organised a return. Still waiting now for a pick up. Another morning wasted alongwith the wasted time on emails and phonecalls. No update as yet from Atlantis as promised. If you don't mind paying full price for second type quality items and If you don't mind your time and resources being wasted then you will have no issues.
This is a really unfair review, the first chair arrived and the gas lift was apparently not going up or down, so we collected and sent a new one, it turned out there was a tiny scuff on the bottom of the wheel base which happened in transit, we apologised and once again asked if you would like a new chair sent, after opting for a refund, we arranged for a courier to collect, the courier let us down which we can only apologise for but after not wanting to waste any more of your time we refunded you straight away. The entire time we were trying to be as helpful as possible on the phones and emails, miss fortunes can happen in any business but our customer service remained at the standard we expect it to. I am sorry you feel we let you down but as you can see from our other feedback we strive on customer service,
The information provided on the website is deliberately misleading. The next day delivery chair was not delivered over a week. I will definitely not leave it and submit a relevant claim as customers rights are violated.
I ordered my goods on a Wednesday, fully believing the 'delivered next day' claim. It is now the following Tuesday and i still do not have my goods! I was contacted directly by the shipping company, and told something had gone wrong and that i would receive my goods on Saturday before 12pm, i waited in all morning and no one came nor was i contacted. Thoroughly disappointed, i wouldn't recommend this organisation, lots of false claims and false promises and no actual evidence of those claims or promises. Buy else where to save yourself any aggravation and disappointment
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.83 based on 714 reviews