Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlantis Office LTD
Read Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

sales@atlantisoffice.com

Tell us how Atlantis Office LTD made you happy
I am absolutely delighted with the service from the staff at Atlantis, my new chair is just perfect. The delivery was swift & smooth, came assembled as requested. First class.
Ordered a grey leather office chair but unfortunately the warehouse dispatched a grey fabric one, The correct chair was dispatched immediately and the wrong one collected which was all handled very efficiently, I would not hesitate to use again
Very pleased with the office chair I purchased. Very good value. Friendly helpful staff.
Penrith Cream Leather Executive Chair Chair was very poor quality - screws don't align with fitting so won't go in far enough for caps to fit. Can't undo them to send it back as Allan key has worn with just trying to put the chair together and screws won't come undone Would expect this from a £50 chair, but not from £189 one. Very disappointed.
Hello Jane, So sorry to hear that you've had some problems with your chair, please contact us sales@atlantisoffice.com or give us a call on 01206 586858 so that we can rectify this issue for you. Many Thanks Lisa
I chose the Ely chair as it was multi-adjustable and had pocket sprung seat. Visited the store and although not in stock tried similar pocket sprung seat. Ordered the chair which was delivered earlier than estimated. Excellent service in store and over phone. Very pleased with chair, easy to assemble and very comfortable.
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 8th May 2021
Excellent service. Chair came ready assembled as requested. Nice and comfortable and very sturdy without being too heavy.
A little disappointed after ordering an item that was marked as ‘in stock’ to be told that it actually wasn’t available but would be in stock in a couple of weeks, which was then extended a further week. On the other hand, to be fair, I was contacted quickly and given the option to cancel, but decided to stick with it as after a lot of research this was the chair I wanted. It did arrive by the final deadline and I am very pleased with the product.
Great... good sales/service - not pushy at all - and delivered very quickly.
Excellent service on placing the order, receiving the invoice and confirmation. Table arrived sharp
I have been trying to obtain a specific executive chair for months from several different suppliers. The staff at Atlantis kept me informed over several weeks with regard availability and alternatives that they could supply. They were very friendly and supportive throughout the whole process. It may have taken 10 weeks to get the chair I really wanted but it was worth the wait. Thank you.
Beautiful chair, generous seat, and very comfortable. Looks great.
great chairs and great customer service, we are very happy and will use again.
Great service as usual thank you
Good service! Great product.
Excellent, great friendly and helpful staff. Delivery was speedy. Chair is fantastic, easy to put together, sturdy and well built. Can already feel the difference, worth the price. Would highly recommend :)
Delighted with the four office chairs we purchased. One had a production fault, but following a prompt reply to my email, it was collected within two days and a replacement arrived the following day. Very good service. Would definitely buy from them again.
Great service! great chair. Will buy more when required!
Good communication, helpful staff, quality products, nothing to fault, excellent.
Fast delivery good info when I phoned for more details great chair
Excellent service, kept informed of the progress through out
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.83 based on 667 reviews