Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

Ross McClymont
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Chloe
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Good price and fast delivery
What a superb service! They were incredibly helpful and the product range was excellent. I ordered a corner desk and it fits my office like a glove. The quality is good and much better than any other company I have used. The delivery was excellent and delivered on time, with care, and a smile.
Excellent service, definitely went the extra mile when the courier delivered to the wrong address! Thank you
Very good selection of office chairs to check and order. knowledgeable and helpful staff. Option of personalisation of chair was handy. Chair arrived earlier than planned
v helpful and informed staff. Despite not having all the stock we wanted they hunted round for the same stock from another supplier and sourced it for us. Much appreciated!
Great service, quicker delivery than advertised which was a nice surprise. A part missing from delivery but sent out straight away and really good customer service from start to finish. Thank you :)
I have just recieved Hood 24 Hour Ergonomic Fabric Seat Office Chair I29, normally delivery to my address in Scotland takes about a week and has added costs.... Even tho we are not own the Highlands..... Atlantis delivered within a day of ordering and no extra cost. Chair was so easy to assemble as well. I spoke to Bex either by email or Phone and she was a fantastic to deal with and an asset to the company...... really friendly and nothing was a trouble.
Excellent service from Lisa at Atlantis. Everything delivered on time and at a good price. Thanks for a great service.
Extremely helpful, fanatstic customer service, took the time to help us find our new office chairs and the chairs are absoulty brilliant! Arrived quickly and safely. Couldn't ask for more.
A great showroom with lots of choice. Friendly helpful and knowledgeable staff who took time to make me feel comfortable and yet gave me time to browse without hassling me. The product (Chair) arrived 2 days later and is perfect for my needs and very comfortable.
Excellent quality furniture, packaged well, speedy delivery and helpful with queries. Very pleased.
Atlantis Office were very helpful in choosing the right chair for us. We were able to browse an extensive selection of chairs in stock, and the staff were both knowledgeable and helpful. The chair we chose was also delivered assembled (an option) and we are delighted with both the chair and the service.
Love the chair very comfortable Simple to put together, fast delivery. Like the way it Surpports your back, would buy from them again.
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 8th July 2021
Good service albeit my chair arrived a bit later than advertised. I was informed of this by phone which was good, however when I ordered the item was shown as in stock. Also, the chair was described as being leather when in fact it was leather effect. I expected this given the price, but Atlantis need to be careful how they describe the items they sell.
Hi, We are really sorry about this, i've had a look into this and can see the error of "bonded" was missed out, it's a mixture of real leather and PVC (to make bonded leather) i've had this updated now, thank you for bringing it to our attention. Many thanks
Ordered a Response 500 office chair online without having tried it out in person, so was a bit wary about what to expect. It arrived very quickly, well packaged and protected and was easy to self-assemble. So far after a couple of weeks home-use I've ben very impressed and would certainly use Atlantis again for any future office equipment purchases. FH
Thank you for the wonderful service received during the purchase of our chair. The staff were polite and courteous at all times. It was a pleasure doing business with them. The computer chair is now so comfortable my husband nods off for forty winks instead of working at the computer.
Great selection of chairs - was so important to be able to sit in them and try them for size/comfort. Rebecca made us feel most welcome, and gave us time to make our tests/selection. Order process simple, and delivery arrived at home as scheduled - easy to assemble, and sitting in the comfy office chair as I write this review - very happy customer.
Perfect, great service, nice website and fast delivery. Also the chair is great! Will use again for any further needs.
I cannot review anything because I haven't yet received what I ordered - it is due to be shipped the week after next.
Hi, As per our emails we are sorry you got the request for a review, just for clarity to future customers this was requested to be delivered at a later date by the customer and the review request was just sent prematurely by mistake.
I received my office chair and I am very happy quick delivery and good price would definitely recommend Atlantis office and staff are very helpful.
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 28th June 2021