Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

Chloe
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 21st May 2020
D Bennett
Great service, super products and reasonable prices. AtlantiOffice, is recommended.
Chair came quickly after I ordered. Easy enough to put together. Build quality could be slightly better. The padding on the arms is loose, however isn't an issue
I found the web-site easy to negotiate, ordering was straight forward, and my purchase was delivered very promptly, thank you.
Atlantis were well stocked and their staff polite and helpful, with an apparent good knowledge of what they were selling, which is always a bonus. Prices covered a wide range, so choice was, if anything, difficult to make, especially as I was able to try all options before purchasing. The product I chose is exactly what I wanted and the price competitive.. Delivery was ahead of time and efficiently carried-out.
Excellent service and customer care. They spent time with the individual to ensure that the product was the right one for them and that the adjustments could be made easily.
I have been liaising with Lisa for the last few months in preparation for our recent office move. Lisa was very responsive to my emails and calls, helping navigate us through purchasing the right office furniture for our business. When things needed to move, Lisa acted quickly, coming to visit our premises and measure up before discussing options and quoting appropriately. We found the pricing extremely reasonable, with the furniture fitters attending in a very quick time frame, ensuring the quality of their products was to standard once installed. I was very impressed from start to finish, with Lisa being onhand throughout. Top quality products and service with a smile – thanks Lisa and Atlantis Office.
Excellent product and very helpful staff. Great service.
Great local (Colchester) business offering good quality office furniture at very competitive prices. Very pleased with purchase and would not hesitate to use again. Delivery was swift and even placed in required room.
I bought a small filing cabinet many years ago from Atlantis and recently bought a 1400 x 800 office desk as working from home, it arrived within 5 days and came will packed, easy to make and a nice colour. Will definitely buy again and recommend Atlantis to anyone. Excellent level of service..
Happy to recommend Atlantis Office. Ordered a heavy-duty office chair for my home office via the website for next day delivery. Received a phone call later that day to say that they were stock taking the next day, so wouldn't be able to deliver next day. I asked if they'd refund the money I'd paid for next day delivery, which they did immeadiately. Chair arrived less than 36hrs later. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks.
Absolutely fantastic service! I arranged to visit the showroom and was greeted with a warm welcome and shown the all of the chair options available, with them taking time to listen to my requirements and make recommendations for the best office chair to suit my requirements. Delivery was prompt as expected and I’m extremely happy with how comfortable, supportive and great my Toronto Executive chair looks. I definitely recommend this chair and Atlantis Office for excellent quality and service.
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Recommended company. Great choice of products, website easy to use & very competitive prices. And with swift delivery, what's not to like?
Didn't have what i ordered but called and helped me choose another product, perfect!
Having bought a chair from an online company which was not at all comfortable for me I was looking for somewhere you could go to try out chairs before you buy. Atlantis Office have so many chairs for all budgets. We were able to spend as long as we liked in the showroom trying out chairs. When one of the chairs was a little too low Atlantis Office sourced a higher gas lift for us. Excellent service and company.
After four months still very pleased with my 24 hr chair. Good purchase
Quick delivery. Good product. Very happy with service.
I was picky but Atlantis staff were patient, we narrowed down to 1 exec chair. Suez canal interrupted shipping but Atlantis kept me nformed. I visited the showroom and tried them all. My chair arrived quicker than expected and Im very comfortable with it.
Very helpful in the show room, pointed out all the chairs in my price range and then left me to it. No pushy sales people. Arrived on time and was easy to put together.
Very pleased with the chair. We had to wait a bit longer than expected before it came back into stock but were kept fully up to date with the situation and received it next day when it became available.
Excellant range on show, very good advice and helpful. Nice company to work with
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.83 based on 690 reviews