Aquability Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Aquability

About Aquability: Aquability are the leading bathing solution company in the UK with tens of thousands of satisfied customers. Established for over 23 years, our experience in the design and manufacture of advanced bathing is second to none. The ultimate in practicality and safety, our products also look good and can be colour matched to your existing suite.

sales@aquability.com

FREEPOST RRGY-AHAX-AHSX
Aquability (UK) Ltd

Telephone

How would you rate Aquability ?

"Outlet pump failed for the second time. Two years ago the repair cost £96, no doubt be more this time. The shower has been used about 100 times since the repair - surely not a good performance for an expensive installation. Registered complaint this a.m. Will be interesting to see how long it takes for a reply."
"Well, What can I say ? From inception, your service has been faultless. Your attention to detail unrivalled & your installation operative a delight with nothing too much trouble - He worked from 8.30 - 5.00pm and the result in one day just unbelievable. Thank you very much for giving my Mother her dignity back as she can now shower in safety without help."
"The period between placing an order to the full instillation was seamless. I was kept advised of the process at all times. There were, hovever, work arounds that were required for the installation. The end product, the resultant checks and certification was again expertly managed. I recommend this company to help ease the burden of becoming more mature"
"Very satisfied. Easy to clean, staff very helpful. Kept me informed throughout the process. Really happy with product would recommend to anyone."
Thank you so much for this excellent review.
"product very good but after sales so slow now waiting a week for someone to give me a date when they are coming back to sort out shower being to hot for the Third time Now we are beginning to smell!!"
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, we were very disappointed to hear this. We understand that an appointment was made first thing this morning for tomorrow and apologise for the delay.
"I am extremely pleased with the shower & will recommend you to anyone. Your staff are cheerful, excellent workers. Need I say more!"
Thank you very much for your kind comments and for the recommendation.
"Very pleased with overall installation & delighted with my updated bathroom."
Thank you for these excellent comments.
"We are very pleased with the Aquabath, and found the fitter George very pleasant and a very hard worker. The tiling is beautiful"
Thank you for these kind comments. George will be delighted and we're so pleased that you are happy with your new bathroom.
"We were extremely pleased with the fitting of our shower in place of our cast iron bath. Fitter very tidy and left the bathroom nice and clean - no mess"
Thank you for sharing your experience and for the comments regarding our fitter which we will be sure to pass on.
"The installation team sent on this job were excellent and easy to communicate with and left the bathroom clean & tidy."
Thank you so much for the five star rating and for your comments regarding our installers.
"I am very pleased. Good job."
Thank you for this great review.
"We are very pleased with the work and the men were really good workers - Scott & Robert and the inspector Jamie."
Thank you for the lovely comments which we will pass on to all involved.
"Shower very good. Workmen were excellent, all together very very good."
Thank you for the lovely comments.
"I am very pleased with the products and the service provided."
Thank you for this excellent rating and for sharing your experience.
"Very good service. Clean, tidy, took every thing away. Made a very good job of the shower, made my bathroom look completely different. Very nice man that did it for me."
"Very pleased with the result - fits in remarkably well. Fitters were top quality."
"We were very impressed with the fitter, he worked non-stop and wouldn’t even stop for a cuppa. He left us with a bathroom which was ready for use and nothing for us to do at all. Thank you."
Thank you for the great feedback which we will pass on to our installer.
"Happy with the installation and the workmanship, all completed in a day."
Thank you for the great feedback.
"Very pleased with the service I have received. Very pleased also with the courteous response from the man that came to see me today."
Thank you very much for this great review.
"We have been very satisfied and pleased with the service you have given us. Well done"
Thank you for the lovely feedback.
Aquability is rated 4.72 based on 116 reviews