Aquability Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Aquability

About Aquability: Aquability are the leading bathing solution company in the UK with tens of thousands of satisfied customers. Established for over 23 years, our experience in the design and manufacture of advanced bathing is second to none. The ultimate in practicality and safety, our products also look good and can be colour matched to your existing suite.

sales@aquability.com

FREEPOST RRGY-AHAX-AHSX
Aquability (UK) Ltd

How would you rate Aquability?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Bathroom very good no complaints except for length of time it took to get a fitting date. The fitters were excellent, no bother just got on with work and left it spotless."
"My Son and I would like to say what a wonderful job your workman did when they fitted my shower Thank you so much It was a five star job Sincerely Mrs I Powell"
Mrs L Morris
Verified Reviewer
"All staff very polite and helpful. Delighted with shower unit. Small leak repaired quickly. Customer service department helpful. Thank you."
Mr A Mrs Scrivener
Verified Reviewer
"Very satisfied with all aspects from office contact, installation through to check today."
Thank you for your review. We're delighted to hear that you're pleased with all aspects.
"Everyone very helpful Shower excellent"
"Very happy, would definitely recommend Aquability."
"Very pleased"
"A good all round job. Very neat."
"Yes very satisfied with work carried out. Thanks to all."
Mr & Mrs Salter
Verified Buyer
"A few hiccups were sorted quickly. Very happy now. Looks good, 100% improvement on our previous installation of shower over bath."
"Happy with installation and the product"
Mrs Somerville
Verified Reviewer
"I am very pleased with my new shower which was put in expertly and without any mess. The seat was not delivered at the same time but arrived by post yesterday. My daughter assembled it for me and an inspector called today. Everything seems well."
"We are very happy with our shower, slight repair needed and done very quickly."
"Excellent, very pleased."
Thank you for the fantastic feedback.
"Very pleased, the installation was completed in a day, the fitter was great. Would definitely recommend Aquability, very professional service."
Thank you for taking the time to review Aquability. We're so pleased to hear that you would recommend our company and we will pass on your kind comments to the installer.
"Very happy with the whole job. Hassle free from start to finish, would recommend it to anyone."
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for the recommendation.
"Absolutely brilliant, would definitely recommend. The fitters were great lads first class."
Thank you for the fantastic feedback which we will pass on to the fitting team.
Mr A Mrs Pulsford
Verified Reviewer
"Very pleased with shower, best thing we have ever done, no more problems with bathing. Thank you for helping us. Thank you once again."
Thank you so much for the lovely comments. We're so pleased to hear how happy you are with your new shower.
Mr Willingdale
Verified Reviewer
"Very pleased. Much better now as I could not use the bath."
Thank you for taking the time to review Aquability. It's great to hear that your situation has improved as a result of our installation.
"I've been very satisfied with the installation and the product. I would recommend the company to others."
Thank you very much for the recommendation.
Aquability is rated 4.84 based on 44 reviews