Aphrodite Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aphrodite
Read Aphrodite Reviews

mark.logan@aphrodite1994.co.uk

7-8 Vine Place, ,

1) i made order id 100079465 9 february. Tonight is 19 february. Why my order still in Great Britain? 2) i can't login no more after i made my first order What should i do to login at your website and to get my order quick?
Would have been nice to have been told my order was ready to pick up
Hi Jason, an email was sent to the address provided to notify you that your order was ready to collect in-store 10/02/17. However, we have noticed that occasionally our automated emails are filtered to a junk file which we have no control over, particularly with AOL email addresses. Please accept our apologies for any confusion. Aphrodite Clothing.
Je suis très dessus de ma commande. Les chaussures ne sont pas neuves comme dans la description. De plus, il y a de nombreux défauts ! Le cuir est craquelé sur la partie médiale de la chaussure gauche ! La semelle de propreté est collée bizarrement sur la chaussure droite ! Je trouve cela inadmissible. Les chaussures sont usée sous la chaussure !
Made a order that come late returned for a bigger size paid first class and now haven't had the exchange in 5 working days
Ordered 22 Dec site let me pay for next day deliver and just arrived TODAY 29TH DEC!!!! Great Christmas Gift!! If could not fulfil order by next day why not take the option down from site if you don't want to rip customers off!?
I ordered a Vivienne Westwood wallet for my son's Christmas.. cost £85. I recieved a comfirmation of purchase E-mail. Payment was taken and i paid for next day delivery. I recieved a dispach E-mail saying item was on its way. After 3 days and NO CONTACT i was forced to contact yourselves,i spoke to (Sasha)only to be informed that the item had been sold and i would not be recieving it at all. I was told i would have my payment returned.As yet this has not been carried out. As a result of your poor ordering,poor communication and dreadfull customer service i was a unable to locate another wallet in time for Christmas. As a result i will never use you company or service again.
Hey I have not received the package so far.
I never received my order and it's a mission to resolve the problem to were my item is
No email confirmation of order received. Not the first time this had happened.
I paid for Saturday delivery which is extra cause I would be in after 20+ emails to DPD it arrived Monday I emailed yourselves no reply
I ordered trainers on the 10th of August, for delivery in September for someone's birthday. I was told various different things from your customer service team. That they were on their way from Adidas then they weren't. That I should expect them within 10 days and then to be told again no that was the wrong information . I had to keep emailing every week for an update. The trainers were then delivered 28th of October. 11 and a half weeks after placing the order. Missed the person they were a present for's birthday by over a month and he's since now moved to South Africa. I've had to go to the hassle of sending them in. As a way of apology all I received was a 10% coupon off my next order that needs to be used within four weeks! No a great review for the first time I've used the company.
I had to pay £5 for next day delivery but my order took over 2 months to come
Thank you for your feedback. The trainers which you ordered were a Pre-Order due for delivery the following month which was explained in the item listing on our website. Any items over £50.00 must be sent with on a next working day service due to insurance purposes. Thank you - Aphrodite Clothing,
Items not being dispatched when advised at the time of the order. Still waiting for adidas jeans red GTX in October when advised they would be dispatched in September and I paid for them in August, communication is poor and Sarah Kearney has not replied to me last 2 emails - poor customer service !!! Not happy!
Hi Rob, thankyou for your feedback. This style of trainers were due to arrive from Adidas in September but as we explained in our previous emails there has been a backlog causing the delivery to be delayed. Adidas have assured us that no retailers have yet received the full size range in this style. Please accept my apology on Sarah's behalf, she was out of the office for a couple of days and had forgot to setup her email account to show this. Sorry for any disappointment - Aphrodite Clothing.
Shoes are not totally clean. They look as if they where sent to someone, tryed them and send them back. I got charged 3€ extra for no apparent reason, they say it may be the bank for being an international shippment not their fault. I bought stuff from UK in another shops and that didn't happen. The shipping was predicted to arrive monday next week and got there by friday same week with a notification by mail 1 or 2 hours before. I wasn't home and had to rearrange the shippment. I would like to have a more precise hour and day. At least I got the thing I ordered...
Still not got my Hugh boss t-shirt
Didn't get any email confirmation on purchase or deliver status or tracking number
The shoe I received was not the shoe shown on the website but a different version.
AVOID AT ALL COST! Spend more on a more reputable website. They were rude and unhelpful. Absolutely terrible service. I bought a Paul Smith scarf and when I asked for an exchange or credit they said that the window had closed (by 3 days). They would absolutely not budge on the issue ever though I informed them that it was a present and that he did not like it. They would not even give me credit to swap it for something else and were very rude about it.
Your Customer service (Rachel) is very bad.He threatened to cancle my order, i just asked him some questions, he was very impatient. I want to complain the customer service Rachel !
Pre-ordered the Adidas jeans Mk2 in white and black in size 11.5, white came and the black didn't. was informed on an email 6 days after you received your delivery that a refund was on paypal. Phoned and was told Adidas mucked up your order. WHY DID YOU NOT CONTACT ME THE DAY YOU FOUND OUT MY SIZE DIDNT COME, THAT WOULD HAVE GIVEN ME TIME TO FIND THE SHOES ELSWHERE, NOW NOBODY HAS THEM IN AN 11 OR 11.5. First time ordering with yourselves. Dubious of doing so again. Dave
Aphrodite is rated 4.81 based on 6,544 reviews