Aphrodite Reviews

, ,

Nice.!
Again
prompt precise
Avoid this merchant at all costs they are worse than the COVID-19 pandemic. Please spend your hard earned cash somewhere else that actually respects their customers.
As usual excellent service from Aphrodite item shipped Christmas Eve and delivered on the Sunday. First class communication and service highly recommended. Will definitely order again from them.
Fast delivery, great price. Definitely shop here again
Unbelievably good service. Packaging was top class as was speed of delivery. Couldn’t recommend the company more!
I was delighted with how quickly my order arrived. Also, the jacket I ordered arrived in a lovely presentation box with clear instructions in case I needed to return. It fitted my son perfectly & looks great. Thank you!
Very fast post, very nice live chat.
I’m strongly recommend Aphrodite.
I was so pleased with the service and the cardigan for my husband was exactly what I wanted
Superb service, delivery service was very efficient.
A shame. Delivery was excellent but let down badly by the fact that there’s no prepaid label for returns. Had to pay £16 to return as shoe size came up too small. For this reason this poor review.
The curriers being used is very slow. I did not yet received my goods and no update on the tracking information since 23 December please help
Hi Claudia, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you have not yet received your order. We have contacted the courier and we will contact you direct with an update. Kind regards, Aphrodite Clothing
Super fast delivery, Fabulous bag. Thankyou πŸ‘πŸ»
Great service. Placed an order was here within 2 working days πŸ‘
Ordered and was delivered in 2 days, great service. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service ! I ordered wrong size, returned & credited . Re-ordered right size & received ..all in the week leading up to Xmas . πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mistake my order.
Very good customer service and quick delivery. Well packaged too. Thank you x
So pleased with my purchase from Aphrodite!! Excellent product (Paul Smith sweater) at an excellent price! Packaging was good, and delivery time was great!!
My son (18) loves his new jacket and I loved the brilliant service. Thank you Aphrodite, I ll definitely recommend your services.
Aphrodite is rated 4.81 based on 5,905 reviews