Aphrodite Reviews

Read Aphrodite Reviews

mark.logan@aphrodite1994.co.uk

7-8 Vine Place
, ,

Prompt replies to my emails
Quick delivery and packed nice. However I did not receive the polo shirt that I ordered it was slightly different to the picture on the website as the logo on the shirt was supposed to be black and it is blue, I did not receive any warning about this before delivered to me.
Good quality product reasonable price. Only 3 star due to the amount for postage and packaging. £5 in the UK will deter many
Really happy with the item however I did not receive an email to notify me it was ready to collect. I sent an email 5 days after ordering the item asking if it was ready and I received the reply that it was and that I had been notified it was ready the same day I ordered it which is not the case. I checked my junk mail and there was definitely no email. This wouldn't stop me from ordering from Aphrodite again as I was really pleased otherwise. In future I would just chase it up sooner.
Rachel at customer service has been very kind, helpful, and prompt. The package arrived relatively promptly and without customs issue, which is great. However, packaging of the items was quite poor as the belt came out of its box and got scuffed, and there was a colour transfer from shoe box to shoe due to one shoe being boxed standing upright rather than on its side. Rachel probably saved the sale.
I ordered a 3 button collar Vivienne Westwood shirt as per photos on website, when shirt arrived it was a 1 button collar. Contacted customer service who were easy to deal with but they informed me the wrong photos had been uploaded on the website but I could return the shirt for a full refund. The service and delivery were excellent but it wasn't my problem someone at Aphrodite uploaded their wrong photos so I felt they should have sent me out the 3 button collar as advertised in the photos for no extra charge which I wasn't even given that option ! Good website and service but quite disappointed with which I felt was false advertising.
No free returns slip lets them down . Will end up costing £10 in postage for a pair of trainers that don't fit .
Hai.. The item still not recive yet..With the amount shiping to malaysia u shoud use fedex expres.. The item can reach the distenation within 3-4 days.. 1 weak plus is abit long.. End clothing used fedex n the pakaging is perfect
I ordered size 8US but I was sent 8 1/2
Hi Tyrone,

Thank you for your review. Apologies for any confusion, on checking your order I can see a UK 8 was ordered and sent, all of our footwear is listed in UK sizes. Assuming the item is still within the returns policy please contact customer services if you wish to return the item for exchange/refund enquiries@aphrodite1994.co.uk

Aphrodite Clothing.
Delivery is fantastic one of the best I've experience however the return policy is really poor, I'd usually expect 28 days minimum other than that I was fairly pleased
Hello , My order nbr :100048344 and is processed by DPD shipment.
The tracking history I can see on is useless, as my shipment didn't reach Russia yet, despite the tracking history announced on the website. Please could you let me know an update on my order. Thank you
Wrong item sent, so currently in the process of returning the item and waiting for the right item to be sent out
Hello Guy

So sorry this happened and we have the correct item here ready to send as soon as we have your return. A customer service representative will keep in touch. Again sorry for the inconvenience, it should not have happened. We will be re-examining our pick, pack and despatch process to understand where it failed to ensure we maintain the high standards our customers expect and deserve.

Regards Maria Patterson, eCommerce Director
Not ready to rate yet - so I am selecting Normal - haven't received an update or my shipment so far and it has been a couple of weeks. Perhaps the holidays? Would appreciate an update as soon as possible.
Good
I did not get my order
Delivery quick, and well packaged
Although did not get back to me when I needed a question answered about a larger size , which meant I purchased elsewhere ,but basically helpful and definitely purchase here again.
Only negative is they need to implement free returns. Cost me £27 to return a pair of boots !
Got my order mixed up
You need to put if it's regular or slim fit against product
The Delivery was ok.
I wanted to have the Polo and Pullover with a plastic box and not in paper wrap.
Poor handling from shipment..damage shoe box inside...
Aphrodite is rated 4.80 based on 5,567 reviews