ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
My delivery was not picked up due the van arriving three hours late and missing the agreed window due to the vehicle being unsafe (resulting in me losing my slot at the delivery address - storage centre). My packages were never given over or loaded onto the van let alone "delivered"!! no service was provided yet Anyvan [Random bloke with a deathtrap of a vehicle] have fraudulently completed the transaction regardless. They have basically wasted a whole day for me, forced me to spend additional monies on another delivery company and another storage centre, and then basically stole my money to round it off. I am disgusted and will do my best to make sure that no one that I know ever uses this company. Please please avoid them
Hi, It's for a room removal: - Book removal 3 weeks in advance. - With a extra cost of 13P for 2 hours window 11.00 to 13.00 - 12h45 called to ask what's going on, answered they'll be late, rescheduled between 14.00 to 15.00 - then called back customer service, who tell me they will there after 15.30 - They came at 16.00, good point for their efficiency everything load in 30 min. - they where fast for the transport (but already late for the final) - Unload extra fast (with the help of the customer) Do not use this service if you have a time constraint or a daily obligation, you might be in trouble on the situation you try to solve using this company.
They smashed my tv, lost a piece of artwork with great sentimental value, and then because the driver said he didn’t do it they refused to take any responsibility and just pretended like I had lost and broke the items myself. Incredibly frustrating to have lost the money but also to be made to feel like you’re lying about something you know to be true.
DO NOT TRUST- WORST COMPANY EVER! Hi, don’t usually leave negative reviews but I thought this may save someone a lot of stress and money, learning from my experience. I had numerous issues with my move including the delivery date not happening WITHOUT the driver or anyvan informing me. I did not receive the services upon quotation as the service wasn’t worth the £602 I paid! Firstly, upon collection. -There was no text from the driver 24hours to arrange a slot as advertised on your website -No driver text on the morning collection and driver did not pick up my calls either -Called anyvan and they had to reach driver to confirm -Tracking service as advertised on website did not work till 30 mins before driver arrived. -Driver Leontin on the day informed me I had different drivers for delivery which I was not told of by anyvan. Day 1 delivery -Day of delivery confirmed upon booking I had no call/email/text from driver or anyvan. -I took the day off work and waited all day for delivery -Driver did not answer my calls -3:30/4pm, after getting through on the busy anyvan line, driver said he was not coming. -WHY WAS I NOT TOLD BEFORE, I understand with this removal job and with a long distance job there will be delays or breakdown problems which is fine if I was called by the driver or anyvan. -This resulted in a days salary gone and I had to buy necessities as my belongings didn’t arrive. All would have been resolved if I was told. Day 2 delivery -The anyvan customer service assured me the driver would contact with confirmation of delivery date and slot. -BUT HE NEVER DID (No call or text on next morning) -Tired calling driver but no response -No replies to messages -anyvan line was busy multiple times -At this point I had grounds to call the police-my all belongings were in an unknown location with no sign of delivery and I felt like this £602 had been a scam. My boxes were delivered 6pm a day after my paid for delivery day. I was not compensated for the 2 days of work I missed waiting for the driver or the necessities I had to buy to tide me over until it came.
Miserable horrible experience. Terrible customer service. Took as much money from me as they could for every little extra item. Even charging me for having to wait half an hour at my new property. I am nearly 60 years old. Moving from Bristol to Cornwall. I drove at 70 miles per hour for 3 and a half hours in a small car. Their van overtook me doing 90 miles per hour and obviously got there earlier, then the bossy man charged me £25 extra!!! I found the experience of dealing with these people awkward,embarrassing and humiliating. I do not recommend this company and wish I had used another.
Horrible customer service received over the phone. The customer assistant was practically shouting at me. I went through so much hassle with the man absolutely appalled. Spoke absolute waffle The employee failed to give me accurate and adequate help over the phone. I even asked to talk to a supervisor or a manager and he gave me silly excuses as to why he can transfer me to them. There was an issue that I had with my booking; I was told that my payment “failed” however i straight away contacted my bank who informed me that the payment was sent. I tried to even give him the transaction iD and he refused to pass it over to the accounts team. Massive waste of my time and horrific experience with him. I have no trust in your company to the extent that it is imperative that I get a new card once I’m done with AnyVan. The employees took my bank details over the phone and sent the payment again up to three times. Even went to the extent where he blatantly lied and said my card had expired. Something that was right in front of me with a expiry date of 2021 he has the audacity to be lying to me. I am absolutely furious.
This is the worst service I have ever used. I deeply regret it with all my heart. I paid for collection and storage and no one came. I had to start calling and customer service too the longest only for me to try and chat with someone and was told the drivers route fell and they couldn’t guarantee the move that day. A morning move and no one thought to call me or anything. Very disgusting people and I will make sure everyone knows what a terrible company they are
Driver's name Shaka did not deliver my stuff to the location. I paid for 3 suitcases and 2 boxes to be carried to the 2nd floor, they left my stuff on the ground floor unattended. When I try to call them, they hang up the call every time. I called the customer service which took hours to pick up my call. The driver lied and said he carried my stuffs upstairs. The customer service said I didn't have a photo evidence and there's nothing she can do. No refund. Nothing. The driver lied and got away with this.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT TO STAY SANE. This company is a disgrace. Arranged for a 2 van, 2 day move from Hampshire to Scotland to take place today. Got a telephone call at 5.30pm yesterday to say they were having difficulty getting the drivers and the move might not happen. Then got a phone call this morning just saying they were cancelling the move and refunding the fee. The fact that the stuff is in storage and we will now have to pay extra for that means nothing to them. As they kept quoting "in our terms & conditions we can't compensate for any out of pocket expenses". I had a feeling it would all go wrong as it was such a big job, but Anyvan promised it would all be fine, so much for being the most trusted removal company in Europe. The customer service person just kep saying we're very sorry, but that's fine for them as what they've done doesn't affect them in the slightest, but it does affect us and especially my disabled mother who is desparate to get into her new house and will now have to wait at least another week while we try to find another company. BE WARNED YOU MAY THINK YOU'RE GETTING THE JOB AT A GOOD PRICE, BUT THE JOB MAY NOT HAPPEN AT ALL.
I first requested a job by AnyVan last week to move a cooker from Pinner to Surrey. On the day of collection (Friday) both we and the seller were kept waiting until after 3pm to hear from the driver who was late. He also refused to take the cooker stating it was too heavy and a commercial cooker. At the collection address there were builders to assist and also the seller. Still the driver refused. We were then advised by your customer service to pay a reschedule fee and to book another driver for another collection / day. We spoke to management and decided to pay for a second person to help out as there was so much fuss being made about the cooker and it was booked for collection between 8-3 the following day. I was called again by the seller who advised that ONE driver had turned up on the Saturday and said the cooker was very manageable but he was the only delivery man and there was NOT TWO as we had paid for the previous day. He had put the item in his van with assistance from the builders - as was the original plan. We were then advised by the driver he was on route but wouldn’t be with us until after 7pm as he had to have help with unloading. This was very confusing as it was now a Saturday and we had plans for dinner with family. As we were told the drop would be later than the expected 3pm we went shopping with our children only to receive a telephone call at 2.30pm to advise us the van would be pulling up in 5 minutes with the ONE DRIVER. Not two as arranged the previous day. This has been an absolute nightmare from start to finish and has caused me no end of stress. I’m 7 months pregnant and was in such a state over the weekend all caused by the companies awful customer service (the female operator who lost her temper with my husband telling him you don’t move commercial cookers???) down to the flat refusal of the first delivery driver who outright refused (with assistance) to put the family cooker in his van. The second day the delivery driver not knowing if it was one or two people and messing up the delivery times so all our plans were destroyed. We’re really disappointed in every aspect of what should’ve been a relatively easy move. Still trying to get through to customer service now after an hour on hold. Terrible company
Unreliable company, disgraceful customer service. Avoid at all costs. DO NOT USE
My uncle organised a van, me thinking it was friends of his, gave them the money I owed him and £5 tip. We quickly spoke to them and they promised they would send the money back through bank transfer to my uncle and now arent returning calls or messages. Fair enough if from the beginning they said no, but its very frustrating chasing someone knowing you will get nowhere.
They cancelled the booking now can't get through to customer service. They never answer
Truly awful company. The money was taken out of my account weeks before the booked date despite the alleged 48 hour cancellation service. The driver and his mate were utterly useless and spent more time pointing out things that weren't "on the list" than putting things in their van. I ended up having to pay extra for multiple items to be taken, which I reluctantly did, but then they still left two bookshelves. When we got to my new property they dumped everything in the front room as it would cost extra for them to take the bedroom furniture upstairs. They abandoned the dining room table on the drive as they said it would have to be taken apart to get it in. Sidenote: my elderly mother and I got it in just fine after they left. In short: Avoid at all costs and warn your friends away from this abomination of a company. At best they are unprofessional, rude and unhelpful, at worst this company is a scam.
Made a booking to have an upright piano moved from Altrincham to Campbeltown. Booking accepted and confirmed and money taken from my bank account to pay for the removal. First I received a specified date for the move but when that didn't happen they indicated it was an administrative error. I was then given a new date range for the removal. Once again they let me down saying that they couldn't find a driver. I was given another date range for the removal and surprise, surprise they couldn't find a driver. When I contacted the firm via live chat I was told that the person answering my questions couldn't help as he didn't work in the transport department. One has to ask what is the purpose of a live chat facility if they can't help? I am totally unimpressed with the service, or lack thereof provided by this company.
The worst experience I have ever had with a company. My van never showed up, and the driver repeatedly lied to me and said he was on his way, while I could see on his tracking he wasn't. I waited an entire day for him while he made excuses, and eventually watched as he drove straight past my town to the other side of the country after promising he would be with me next. Customer service were useless in every way while I tried to resolve this. Eventually another van shows up, 24 hours later than I had booked. They damage a street sign, which they took no responsibility for. Once the van is packed, they spend ten minutes standing around chatting to each other in another language while I wait for my Uber. I repeatedly ask if everything is okay, and they say it is. It isn't until I am getting into the Uber that they tell me they have locked the keys in the van. I had frozen food in the van. I went with the Uber and waited at my new flat. Eventually the van shows up and they unload it, thankfully without incident. I repeatedly tried to raise these issues with customer service and found them to be avoidant, obnoxious and condescending. I have still not received a refund. A truly appalling company at every level, from lying drivers, to incompetent and rude customer service.
Absolute shambles! DO NOT USE this company! Firstly the van turned up 1 hour late (we had a time slot of 12-2pm they turned up at 3pm), then when it arrived it was a small transit van not big enough for the itinerary, we flagged this to the 2 drivers who said it would be fine and would fit after looking at the flat. We had paid extra for them to pack everything which included them bringing the boxes and the packaging materials. They turned up with used crisp packed boxes with holes in and Sellotape, no bubble wrap, at this point we realised we were going to pack it ourselves as the van men were so slow it was never going to get finished, we had to use bedsheets to protect the vases as they didn’t bring bubble wrap. After 3.5 hours they had packed only half the van up and at this point agreed with us that it wasn’t going to fit!! This was at 6pm on a Friday night, called Any van who said they couldn’t get a bigger van out so the drivers would have to do 2 trips. We kept packaging and could see the drivers sat in the van for 45mins while we were packing even though we had paid extra for them to do it……THEN we saw the van drive off!!!!! ….we had to run after and call them to see where they were going…they said they were going to our new house but at this point we didn’t have the keys (as the estate agent had closed already because anyvan were so late). We got them to come back and finally we all set off to the new house, at the new house they smashed a vase and a mirror and then had to go back for the second load of stuff. They started at 3pm and finished at 1am because they had to do 2 trips meanwhile our buyers couldn’t move into their house until the next day which is technically illegal. In total we paid £528 and after all the above complaints we got £30 refunded!!!! SUCH A JOKE!!! Worst company!
Appalling service. Yesterday I booked a next-day pre-12 collection (at a premium rate) and was informed this morning (after I called them to find out expected times...) that it may not actually be going ahead as a van is apparently off the road. The woman I spoke to was at pains to emphasise that it's "not our fault, it's not like a driver slept in"... Erm okay then! She also implied that I was being rather inflexible by stating that no, this afternoon, would not be suitable (if the afternoon was suitable, why on earth would I have paid extra to have the job done in the morning?!). So I currently have people waiting in for the collection and for the delivery, I have had the money taken out of my account and, as yet, no confirmation as to whether the job will actually be carried out (12pm is rapidly approaching!) Surprise surprise, when I asked how quickly the cash would be returned to my bank account if the job doesn't go ahead, i was informed it would be "around 3 days"....
Super rude driver, I question the safety of my items as they were unloaded, driver got signature and didn’t complete the job, misinformation between driver and the company so he claimed to not be able to complete the job.
ANYVAN is rated 3.26 based on 603 reviews