ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
The driver was rude , I had a call from driver the number was on our window for delivery drivers, to let me know delivery , I told the driver I can see you just walking to open for you , he said I can't wait I have to go ! I said I am walking to open for you , he put the phone down and drove off, I then called him back and asked him why couldn't you wait for 30sec he said do t have time and then put the phone down , I called back and sid why do you keep putting the phone down! And then he out the phone down again . Ever since I have not been receiving deliveries from this rude driver .... I am based in forest gate E7 route can you do something !
Disgusting experience with this company. I wanted my things moved from London to Cheltenham. I had to leave the hostel I was staying at before 10 am so this charged me extra. I went home to Cheltenham only to receive my things 10 hours later. The delivery driver made up lies about flat tyres and blamed other customers for delays and threatened to keep my stuff over night. He was completely rude on the phone and completely unprofessional. Avoid this company at all costs. I will be demanding a full refund
We had a crew that came up from Glasgow purely because we were moving within the same post code district. They didn't realise that the post code covered a vast area and they had 6 miles to cover from one house to the other. The boss was pretty good but the two he had with him ignored his instructions. We would not use them again. They managed to break a glass display case as the one man would not wait for the others to help him.
Recently used them to move and store our worldly goods. All seemed good, turned up when they did with removal men that asked questions if they were unsure. Seemed all very professional... When everything was delivered, we found a number of boxes and single items missing. Very little communication and excepted no blame for basically misplacing our stuff... AVOID LIKE THE COVID.
Lot of damage to furniture and lost items. Damage to wardrobes (external scratches), bed (scratches), chest of draws and mattress (torn in 4 places). Customer service informed me of assembly charges 2 days before the move date, so I cannot even change provider. Drivers did not protect any of the furniture , not even the mattress or mirrors. They also lost 4 screws so I had to go to IKEA and get them! Do not use Anyvan!
AnyVan sounds like a bunch of cowboys at first glance rıght.. Well as ı found out to my cost recently AnyVan ARE a bunch of COWBOYS. Use them at your peril July 2021 I had been looking for a second hand Merc and after doing my research I scanned the classifieds and bought a car privately. As I am out of the UK for the time being at least I intended to have the car collected directly from the previous owner ın Cheltenham and as ıt wasn’t taxed have it trailered to storage ın East Grinstead. A trip of 130 mıles. I cast around for a company with some sort of pedigree and although there’s plenty of folk out there few even bothered to respond to my enquiries and most of those that did baulked at a car weighing 1800kgs. So it came down to the real professionals i.e. a pucker haulage company or a company who transport super expensive sports cars using bespoke covered trailers (you may have seen them ın the classic car magazines ask them for a quote sometime) So it came down to two options who each wanted a kings ransom or AnyVan who quoted 220 quid With AnyVan you pick your day pay the fee and they allocate you a driver. The driver contacts you by phone. I had picked the followıng Wednesday I alerted all to the arrangements and then ANDY my driver called and asked if he could collect the car a day early on Tuesday as he saıd he was in the area that day but he would stıll deliver it on Wednesday. I should have said no but i thought the price reflected a little flexibility and Andy assured me the car would be locked in a garage overnight I contacted the prevıous owner of my car and he agreed the new date and after the car was collected he sent me two short videos and two photos including the car departing hıs premıse. These were time and date stamped and the car ıs seen on its way at 15.43hrs The car arrived late on Wednesday and the recipient a car storage company advised the driver made an excuse he had van problems due to the hot weather Two weeks later I get a parking ticket through the post the time on the ticket is Tuesday 16.20 the locatıon a few mıles along the route from Cheltenham at an abandoned BP Servıce Statıon that companıes lıke Euro Car Parks prowl for unwary victims I contacted the previous owner who confirmed pretty much what i already knew and I then contacted AnyVan and usıng the web app ı advısed them the story sent them the parkıng tıcket and offered to send them the vıdeo evıdence. Iasked that they pay the fıne or reınburse me part of theır fee . After two chats ı receıved a phone back and the lady ın questıon advised that they would need to speak to the driver and they would call me back ın the comıng days. Despıte chattıng wıth them a further three tımes over the next three workıng days and requestıng a decısıon they never dıd get back to me. . I ended up payıng the tıcket myself. The ability to track the progress location of your transport promised by AnyVan is just nonsense as it clearly relies on updates from the driver there is no real time tracking. One thing is for certain my car was abandoned for 40 minutes. A parkıng tıcket but ıt could have been a lot worse. So the next tıme you are lookıng for someone to tansport your car take note and ask what are you saving if you loose your car. DONT TRUST AnyVan.
I have to give 1 star because I can't give 0. 1. The driver was 2 hours late without any notice. 2. The driver was surprisingly rude and threatened me if I don't pay 30 GBP now they would drop my stuff on the street. He said he was late because of other customer's faults. (I totally understand because their main job was to blackmail, instead of sending luggage). I would doubt their online ranking, must be fake paid ranking optimization. 3. The customer service did nothing but asked for immediate payment. 4. I had no choice but had to pay for an extra 30GBP and the driver said he would arrive in 15 minutes. 5. I waited additional 30 minutes then the driver said he had to deal with another client so he would arrive in 1 hour.
They have the worst customer service I’ve ever encountered. The driver/mover kept dropping my belongings whilst moving it, breaking a few items. He was very rude and I believe he kept cursing at me using a different language. Absolutely ruined my day.
Stay away from this removal company. I booked them to move some light boxes from my house to a charity. They came in without any shoes covers, they said they had none. To go and get them, customer service requested a 50% extra charge, customers service were very rude. I ended up bringing the boxes from the room myself to the drivers, no compensation offered. This company makes their customers work for them, total joke.
love there review on watchdog . been telling people for years . they collect from my depot and i see the standard myself . very poor
best to avoid for house moves. guys turned up in a hire van with £29 a day hire fee ad on the side. clearly not experienced in house moves. not given a definite time of arrival, just a 2 hour window, which when moving is not ideal, and quick to bill you on arrival at new home for any waiting time. left a box behind in the garage without mentioning it, luckily we noticed. Told us it was not a large box as itemised, but a garden box! Tv was given to drivers mate to hold for journey to new house. Just all round unprofessional and rude. added stress to an already stressful day. Would definitely not be using again
Terrible experience- do not use this service. We booked to have a treadmill carried down two flights of stairs in our house. My husband called up to explain that it was really heavy and the stairs in our house were awkward. He made it clear that it would need very strong people to move it. At no point was he asked the weight of the treadmill. Any van reassured him that they were experienced in moving treadmills and that it would be possible as they move ‘pianos’. My husband was told that he did not need to dismantle the treadmill as they moved fold up treadmills ‘all the time’. When the men came to move the treadmill, they could not even get it out of the room as they could not lift it. After sliding it across the carpet, it was left in the doorway for my husband to move back to its original position. This took them about 2 minutes and then they left. When we spoke to Any van to get our money back, my husband was told that it was his responsibility to know what weight two men could carry and he was asked ‘how’ he ‘expected them to be able to lift it if it wasn’t dismantled’. After this, he was asked why he didn’t help the men lift it (seen as my husband and I had managed to get it up there in the first place). We were told we could not have our money back and could not speak to a manager. My husband then asked if they could lift a spin bike instead so that we were at least paying for something to be moved and we were told that we had paid for a treadmill to be moved and so nothing else could be moved. The irony is we have paid for a treadmill to be moved 1 foot. The most worrying thing is that the company seem to have no thought for the safety of the drivers as the men who turned up clearly weren’t strong enough to lift it and yet the company had not checked to see the weight of the treadmill beforehand- this is clearly not effective safeguarding of the drivers. From looking at Mumsnet, it would appear that we are not the only people who have had problems with the company. Do not use this company.
I paid for a bunch of item to be removed from my old house. They offered to take another thing I forgot to add which I thought was kind of them. Although after they'd moved my stuff and left, I realised they hadn't taken my desk. I called them right away but they asked if someone else could take it and didn't bother to go back and get it! I complained to anyvan and they said they couldnt give me a refund due to the drivers supposedly agreeing with me that the extra flat pack cot they agreed to take was to replace my desk! Which was a complete lie. This was not agreed and I wouldn't have agreed to that! The desk was way heavier too and awkward so Id have preferred for them to take that over the flat pack cot if anything. Unprofessional, dishonest and left me in the lurch to arrange more removal for my desk.
Van Review If you want professional reliable service do not use this company as you will certainly find that they are neither of those. I booked a move of a few items which was not cheap I tried to add a few other items the additional cost was the price of me hiring my own van for the day so I gave that a miss. Despite speaking to the customer service team on numerous occasions and being assured I would get a definitive time slot which I had to pay for in the first place to narrow it down to a morning. Even on the day I could not get a pick up slot as I pointed out I was an hour away from the pickup and needed notice go get there. I spoke to customer services the day before they assured me the driver details would follow that evening as my slot was 0800 but they never did. I spoke to the driver at 0715 when the link to track my driver became live and he assured me he would call me back in half an hour after initially telling me he might know in 2 hours and I never heard from him. I called to complain and the customer services rep was very dismissive, not helpful, no apology or excuse. He told me there would be no refund at all even after the poor service. I made him aware of the review I would leave as this is our only weapon against these companies and he told me to go ahead and didn’t care less. In short £103 to move a couple of items of furniture and some boxes. The time slot I had to pay extra for was 3 hours and I was told that I would get a definitive time 24 hours before so I could plan my pickup. That never happened and even an hour and a half before the end of my slot they didn’t k ow what time my pickup would be. Customer services are very unhelpful they assured me I would have a definite time 24 hours before when I booked. They assured me I would get the driver details that evening so I could get a time and that never happened and when I complained I was told effectively tuff, no refund, no hint of an apology or after sale care and they kept my money. Get a local man in a van £50 a van l from A to B. I wish I had done that but looked for a little bit more professionalism and certainty and the only certainty I got was I could have hired a transit for 2 days myself for the price I paid and they half way through my 3 hour time slot could not tell me where my driver was. Having had a vague reply telling me tracking only activates 30 minutes before the driver turns up. It raises further questions as to why on 3 occasions was I assured I would get a definite time that being the case.
Awful experience. Do not recommend at all. We booked our pickup and delivery of a piano for a Friday between 8am-12pm as we needed it collecting in the morning. We then called them on the Friday morning as we had not had a confirmed pickup time. They then informed us that they could not source a driver on the Friday so it would need to be moved to the Saturday. We therefore said ok and rebooked it to Saturday between 8am-12pm. Again, by Saturday morning we had not received a confirmed time. We contacted customer service who advised contacting the driver. We called the driver and they advised they wouldn’t be picking it up until 14:00 earliest. Lo and behold, 14:00 came and it still hadn’t been collected. We contacted the driver again and they advised it would be another hour. 15:00 came and the piano still hadn’t been picked up. We finally got hold of the driver at 15:30 and they advised it would be another hour. We have had to cancel our plans for this delivery despite booking it for the morning. I would never use AnyVan again and I would recommend everyone avoids.
Avoid this Company at all cost! Absolutely pathetic service. Their drivers have no idea what they're doing, they're unprofessional and rude (they swore on us). AnyVan doesn't check properly their drivers or their skills; therefore, they send whoever to do a Premium package. Part of my items on the list (6 to be exact), remained unassembled even though I paid for it. I would not recommend this company to anyone. The worst experience ever!
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! They have paid fake reviews on google so don’t fall for that. Didn’t even turn up , it’s a dodgy third party service so always do your research go with someone local not these clowns!
Very expensive charge per item for total house removal so about £1000 more than quoted from local removal companies but by tube gadxdate in June all local com were booked so had no choice .. ordered the packing premium service but a lot of boxes not marked up , and after they left found they had left two kitchen cupboards and kitchen drawers still full … 2 guys turned up they were pleasant enough but one was experienced other one they take on temporary when busy hadn’t much idea what he was doing .. could never recommend this company , it was not a great experience at all…
The guys who turned up were absolute cowboys. At one point I was taking my bed and wardrobe apart myself, when I paid for them to disassemble. They damaged my bed and caused plenty of marks and scrapes on both my properties. They told me not to worry and they’ve taken pictures of the damage also. I called anyvan and explained the situation, they investigated and said they don’t believe it was them that caused the damage. Absolutely pathetic! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
Donot use they charge the same as local firms but in reality you are sharing the van with others. Not clear on booking and rude when you state you paid for a service from a to b. Booked slot 3-6 they conveniently said van arrived at 17.59 to save refunding me when it didnt it was after 6 and tracker was showing him 20miles away Its a ripoff
ANYVAN is rated 3.14 based on 1,239 reviews