ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Avoid at all costs - total con and rip off - seek alternatives Did not provide the service required, did not provide any refund, left me in the lurch completely! Trustpilot good reviews are fakes. I believe the majority of the good reviews are fakes by the company themselves, there are enough bad reviews showing what the company is REALLY like. SCAM artists - avoid if you can! If you deal with them you will regret it.
AnyVan driver dropped and smashed a valuable piece of furniture. It had also not been padded during transport and had many surface scratches. The driver became threatening when I pointed out he had caused the damage - he tried to deny it despite the CCTV footage. AnyVan do not provide any insurance or cover for damages and I have not been properly compensated for the loss of a lovely piece or the trauma of being threatened. AnyVan customer service are dishonest and incompetent.
We booked a 4 bedroom house removal for 28.0 - 31.0 cubic meters of items to be moved for a 10am – noon pick up slot. We called days in advance to be sure a van or vans large enough move our items in one trip would be provided as with our move we were selling/buying on the same day. We were reassured by Anyvan this would be the case. Here are some lowlights from the service we received: • We had to chase our driver when they didn’t arrive between 10-noon. • They told us then they would be an hour late. When the driver turned on their tracker they were over 2.5 hours drive away. • The transport partner were not based locally and were based and completing work that morning in Essex, (we are in the Midlands). • They eventually arrived at just before 3pm. 5 – 3 hours late. At the point we started loading we were squatting in someone else’s house for two hours. • The van was a 3.5 ton Luton van – half the capacity which was required and one I could have hired myself for a fraction of the price. • They could not fit our items in one load we had to do two trips. This is clear from anyvan’s own guide on "What Size Removals Van Do I Need?" (on their website this site won't allow me to link to it directly). The van we received standard 3.5 ton luton is quoted as having a capacity of 16 cubic meters (600 cubic feet). Remember their own estimate was our items were 28.0 – 31.0 meters. • The van had clearly not been safety checked. Every warning light illuminated on the dashboard. • Our buyer was livid and is still threatening legal action – we were in their property and did not vacate until gone 6pm. Their own removal service is charging them due to Anyvan’s disruption. We finished unloading at around 7:20pm. • Our buyer began moving items into their new home, Anyvan providers managed to pack up some of there items and transport to our new property, we had to return these at our own cost. • Anyvan have not provided any answers to why the van was half capacity ordered or why they were late. Total failure to take any responsibility in a job that clearly went very wrong. • Anyvan state they cannot share conclusions from “internal investigations” as to what went wrong. • We paid £580, we’ve quite rightly been offered £15 as a “gesture of goodwill”. We are yet to take them up on this generous offer and will be seeking to recoup costs through other means. My advice… avoid like the plague. If you think Anyvan are competitively priced it’s not worth the risk. Move yourself or pay the premium for a proper professional company, not these chancers. They do not deliver what they promise. Their convenient platform they believe absolves them of any accountability, liability or responsibility to their customers.
Worst removals out there. It cost me £600 to move a sofa, a couple of wardrobes and some white goods and 4 hours even though it was only a 2 mile journey. They were rude from the moment they arrived, one was constantly on his phone while my husband and kids and I moved everything despite us visibly struggling as my eldest daughter and I are disabled. Included on the list when i booked was 40 boxes. When they turned up they said there were no boxes on the list and refused to take them. Even after being offered extra money to take them they refused. I don't know how the boxes came off the list. They left with half a van empty while i had to rope in other family members to help move the rest of our things. They also damaged our fridge, badly denting the door. They did not take care of our furniture and despite saying they had to stick to only what was on the list when refusing to take the boxes they left several items behind that were on the list. I know i won't get my money back. These people are rude, lazy and cowboys. Stay well away from this bunch of scam artists.
AVOID at all costs.I had the worst, longest, and most stressful removal day of my life. I cannot believe these positive reviews are even genuine. This company is an absolute con. - I paid extra for a specific time slot 2-4pm. They arrived at 5pm. Nothing offered as an apology. - They refused to take some extra plants I had, the website says you can load extra stuff on the day paying extra. I was ready to pay for this and my help to load my stuff. They made me pay one of their friends £40 for a 5 min extra job on a separate van... Ridiculous, there was plenty of room and time. We wasted time talking and walking around rather than getting my extra items. Absolute con. - I had a massive parking space ready for them just opposite my flat. It wasn't big enough so they were sitting at the van smoking whilst I had to ask all my neighbours to move their cars just so that they could fit their gigantic van. All that space and I still wasn't able to use it. They claimed they didn't have time to load my extra plants.... it took the other people literally 5 min to lead my tiny plants. - They couldn't take me with them in the van. Never had this in my whole life and I have moved more than 10 times in the last 8 years. - The driver told me next time I move out to call him directly... - I could carry on... I wouldn't be happy if any of my friends or family booked their services, and I would never ever use them again. This has been a con where I've spent £100 plus £40 in cash to their group of friends for a removal that shouldn't have cost me more than £100, no way. I am speechless.
AVOID! TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY! We arranged to have a fridge freezer transferred, they arrived at 1pm and didn't drop the fridge off to the new address till 7pm! In the process they damaged our fridge freezer, the driver messaged us to inform us that he'd damaged it. Upon opening the fridge, all the shelves were broken and it was beyond economical repair. Anyvan did not pay for the replacement of our fridge despite them accepting liability and proof of costs. They will be reported to trading standards and I hope no one makes the mistake of hiring them at an already stressful time.
Absolutely shocking lack of customer care and service. AVOID THIS COMPANY!!! The chat line and the customer service dept had no intention of helping me track where my furniture had got to (collected on Friday in Lincoln as agreed, van allegedly broke down, replacement driver finally engaged to deliver it. Supposed to arrive Saturday, still waiting Sunday, arrived at last on Monday afternoon) just specialised in giving answers to fob me off and continually claimed they were waiting for the driver support department to provide an update. Rude incompetent staff who had no interest at all in helping to sort things out. I cannot describe how awful their work ethic is. The driver who finally arrived seemed a nice professional guy, but I would NEVER recommend Any-van (more like No-van!!) as a company. The only part of the service they seemed keen to be efficient and effective over was taking my money when I booked!!! LOOK ELSEWHERE, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
Customer service is bad,, bad communication problem and driver had young woman in his van and was asked if she can use my toilet. Driver had another delivery too. which I paid full for van. Was not expected to pay for this another delivery...not clear....refuse to refund when the issue was on their behalf they have credit it on my account.. won’t be using them anymore.. please avoid
Unacceptable service from this company. Me and my mates were moving from London to Aldershot, so one of my room mates booked a man with a van through this company, so we didn't have to move them ourselves with our own cars, which it would lead us to stack our furniture on top of each other to fit them in. Oh well, bad decision anyway as this company did the same or even worst. They had our furniture on top of each other and to top it up they had 3 more deliveries in the van, which ended up out TV being broken even if we had it wrapped and packed in it original package. We did send proof of the TV of a day before showing that it had no scratches and fully working but they still refuse to accept their responsibilities and apparently it was our fault because the TV was already packed up for the delivery, I didn't know we had to transport it unpacked ?! I will never use them again and I will recommend to my friends to not do too!
We hired anyvan everything okay till we open our tv total destroyed.. we contact with anyvan but they always have a excuses and always tell us we gonna contact with you but never happen. This company is the best for broken your items.. stay away from them and hire a better company
Unprofessional services. Kind of joke. They damaged my tv while the van was supposed to curry only my belongings, and it ended up by currying 2 more transportation above my belongings. I don’t recommend at all. You cannot contract them. Their complaints “office” is a joke. It took them 2 weeks to read my complaints and did nothing about that. Although I have got all the evidence needed and 2housemates as witnesses.(photos of the tv and the tv packed)
I moved house and used this company to transer my furniture and they damaged my tv. I have proof 2 days before the transportation that the tv did not have a single scratch on it. The tv box which I wrapped myself carefully because the tv is new and I have my two roommates as witnesses. Even though the company will not take responsibility for it. The day of the transportation the van was overloaded, the driver had to take 3 orders on a very tight schedule, all our items on the delivery were on top of each other and as that was not enough, they had to take out different furniture that wasn’t ours, so they could take out our items of the van. Which is unacceptable, because it means their furniture was on top of ours. If it was explained like this on the first place, I could have used my car to put furniture in top of each other and transport them myself. But I paid for a securitied transportation so all my belongings were secured and undamaged. The drivers were in such a rush to catch up with the next delivery, which really did not help the situation. First time a company does not take responsibilities for their own mistakes and acts.
I’ve wasted time and money with these unethical scammers, will find any loophole to keep your money - they outsource the jobs to drivers so it’s pot luck who you get. They promise to give you a two hour slot so you can track the driver - when I bought the service it was claimed this would be done be day before so I thought at least I won’t be wasting my whole day and can plan. Turns out it’s not the case if you end up getting a disorganised driver. Customer service are clearly used to being asked for a refund and have practiced their refusal to a T. I emailed the CEO. Hopefully a more ethical provider enters this market as this is one business I won’t be sorry to see go bust.
Worst company i have ever encountered, ignorant driver, conflicting details as to what was and wasn't to be moved, a single hired hand that was complaining that there was a SINGLE bag in front of the the staircase that i was currently picking up, kissing his teeth and telling me im a joke while on the phone to his own company, he was a random old man that didnt even look like he could lift a matress, SCAMMERS. Talking to the company, they said they couldnt refund me, even though the details were 2 completely different things from his tablet and my email, stating that it was first floor, his saying ground floor. They expect a 9months pregnant lady to help THEM move items. AVOID AT ALL COSTS
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY – THEY ARE FRAUDULANT AND UNETHICAL. The service that you get have no relation to Anyvan – ignore all the uniforms, vans and branded merch as advertised online as these jobs are outsourced to unrelated “man with a van” services. Would be a complete roulette of luck as to whether you get a good service or not – ours was awful and Anyvan have refused to refund anything for the premium service which we bought and did not receive – customer service absolutely diabolical. We have incurred significant losses and gained absolutely nothing from instructing Anyvan. Fraudulent and unethical organisation – DO NOT BE FOOLED BY SMOOTH TALKING SALES PEOPLE. A few of the endless faults in the service we received: - Late arrival (one man instead of 2) - No prior experience of packing (we paid for a packing service and were promised they were confident and regularly reviewed) - Failed to bring boxes/ packing materials which we paid for (so we had to source and pay for these ourselves) - Service took 8 hours instead of 2 as sold - Needed to rope in family and do multiple trips ourselves to help with the process (in 30 degree heat with a small baby which is why we bought the premium service and what we wanted to avoid) - Expected to help unload the van at the other end resulting in injury that led to time off work - Multiple £ thousand pound damages done (e.g. sofa not protected and other high value items damaged) to which Anyvan’s only response was to claim on insurance - Rude and uninterested Anyvan staff at every point who couldn’t care less if you’ve had a bad experience with their organisation. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY – THEY ARE FRAUDULANT AND UNETHICAL.
They keep stealing. Anyvan, leave me alone. Your drivers here are disgusting. If anyones thinking about going with these, then DON'T. Do not let them in your home. Do not give them your address. They WILL take advantage of you. I have had money stolen!
Avoid.. booked them to remove one single item which they had all the details.. 2 guys showed up and they said they cannot move it and charged us double to move the item.. stay clear..
They text me that they will arrive 8-10am. They claimed they gave me a miss call and came to my door at 8:15. I received a missed call from a withheld number. I was at home the whole time and my buzzer did not ring nor did anyone knock my door. My house is quiet due to having a sleeping baby, so anyone outside I can hear. Also being a serviced apartment with a gate, they should have been able to reach me from reception. The driver appear to have only given me missed call. I chased at 8:45am. AnyVan said they have sent the driver away to another job. AnyVan say I can either cancel and lose my £151 or rebook with another 50% cost. With multiple calls to them, they didn't want to listen and resolve the situation. A move like mine is normally 2 hours hence the £151 price. So they instead gave me for that price a missed call and 15 minutes wait. I certainly feel scammed.
ANYVAN is rated 3.21 based on 622 reviews