Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Shire Park
Welwyn Garden City
Hertfordshire, AL7 1TW

Tell us how Anyfoam Ltd made you happy
Easy to use system. I love that you can see your design before ordering and the choice of foam density. But the cost of delivery to Northern Ireland is outrageous. Surely the items could be sent via Royal Mail, as a small parcel for not much more than a fiver.
It's a bit pre-mature to ask for a review upon completion of my order because I haven't received the product yet. Therefore, I can only comment on the website. The website works, but needs a refresh as it looks like it was built in 2012. I would consider hiring a develop to rebuild portions of it and include the reviews in the website itself. In terms of the review funnel, I'd suggest querying customers for reviews via email between 7-14 days after their order arrives. That way you're likely to get more useful feedback. I hope this helps and good luck with the business!
Very easy to use
ordering was not difficult, fingers crossed all is well from here on.
First time order ,the plcture of your mesuremnts was really helpful
Easy to use web site, but fell down at payment by PayPal - went through payment process twice, but wSnt sure if successful or not. Turned out unsuccessful, but next day went through PayPal no problem. Where was fault? Will never know
My only comment is I would have prefered to pay by paypal, but it would'nt let me. Prices are very reasonable
easy to navigate website, plenty of choice, easy to order,
I like the template facility
The website was easy to use, and the cost of the foam reasonable. I 've only just ordered it, so haven't seen the foam itself but I can see myself being a regular customer if everything arrives as it should
It was very easy to work out the size/shape of my order, but after repeated tries it would not accept my phone number, and I couldn't place the order! I was going to phone through but a week later I thought I'd try again. This time I used Paypal rather than my debit card and it went through. I have no idea if paypal had anything to do with it or if the glitch was fixed. I'm looking forward to my order.
Any foam had a good selection and the ordering process was great,
all good so far
Template lost in post. Called, Anyfoam didn't call back. Eventually got someone helpful on the phone who confirmed that the template didn't arrive. Reordered as in the past the service has been very good.
getting payment through was a bit slow!!
the product is fine but the postage charge is very high
rhan is open to everyone and I hope than fast :)
Website was great, easy to use although shipping costs were ridiculous (almost the same as the piece of foam ordered).
ordered the wrong size at the start but hoping this one is correct
Anyfoam stocked the type of foam that I need, in the right size. The website is clearly laid out and easy to use.
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 11,457 reviews