Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Anyfoam Ltd

How would you rate Anyfoam Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Hayley Mcleod
Hayley Mcleod
Verified Buyer
"An easy to use website x"
Hélio Junior
Hélio Junior
Verified Buyer
"Perfect product and fast delivery!!"
Alexander Bradley
Alexander Bradley
Verified Buyer
"I called the team at Anyfoam with a next day deadline for foam. The team could not have been more helpful, very flexible supporting us with our order and the process. The team ensured our foam was shipped out same day. Would recommend as a supplier. You can be guaranteed that we will return to Anyfoam for our next order. Thanks !!"
David Porter
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website. Await delivery with anticipation."
Posted 39 minutes ago
Damien Liptrott
Verified Buyer
"Have used anyfoam on many occasions. They are always polite, accurate and deliver on time everytime. Excellent service would heartfully recommend to anyone"
"This is the third time I have ordered from Anyfoam Ltd. Service is excellent; the products arrive very quickly and I am extremely pleased with the results."
Ian Knight
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order and pay. Only time will tell if I get delivery"
Alan Dwyer
Verified Buyer
"GREAT INFORMATION. NO STRESS."
Fiona Duff
Verified Buyer
"Comfy seat for new seating bench"
"I thought the website was so easy to use. I rang to find out how long standard delivery was and even though the lady could have been a little more friendly she gave me the information I required. Overall a great experience, hopefully delivery and the foam will be as great as the website. Thankyou"
Victoria Ashborn
Verified Buyer
"ordered the wrong size at the start but hoping this one is correct"
"Helpful staff when I phoned to ask a question about foam types, then the website was very clear. Great design tool allows you to preview your custom design before putting it in your basket. Pretty reasonable price too."
"Easy to use web site, good prices, reasonable delivery charges, would definately recommend."
Geoff Bibby
Verified Buyer
"It took me a long time to locate the foam rubber I needed, with local retail suppliers no longer in business. The expense of postage is compensated for by the lack of travel costs to a physical outlet."
"Very easy site to use. Everything self explanatory. Competitive prices. Would definitely recommend this site. Just waiting for the goods now."
Margaret Fraser
Verified Buyer
"I had looked a quite a few sites, and Anyfoam was the best price, as i am on a tight budget"
David Milligan
Verified Buyer
"Very user friendly website, easy to use and to find what you need."
"I phoned to check on something the person was very jolly and helpful brilliant"
Jillian Cook
Verified Buyer
"Anyfoam’s website was easy to use, I just entered my exact measurements and the price was worked out straight away, cheaper than othe foam companies I looked at earlier."
Bernice Humphries
Verified Buyer
"Anyfoam is a very easy to use online system. i liked the fact that you previewed the image of my foam so i could double check i had entered the correct details. Your prices are very competitive and i will use Anyfoam again."
"Order was easy to place, simple but very easy to use website. My item came very quickly and was exactly as described. Product is great, and very well priced. The foam makes cheap yet very supportive dog beds :)"
"The site was very easy to follow, which made the ordering process very smooth. A good range of foams and shapes. Good information on which foams to use for various usage."
Tonia Smith
Verified Buyer
"Easy purchase, brilliant precision cut foam, very fast service, excellent price and helpful menu!!"
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 8,422 reviews