Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Anyfoam Ltd

01707817327 / 08001934488

info@AnyFoam.co.uk

How would you rate Anyfoam Ltd?

Kelly Morris
Kelly Morris
Verified Buyer

I am very happy with the service and quality of the foam from Anyfoam Ltd. I use Anyfoam Ltd for the products for my business and wouldn't use any other company. Thank you for an amazing service as always.
Kelly
Anita Jones
Anita Jones
Verified Buyer

The web site is super easy to use. I love the savings the multi buy options give. There is a great selection of foams, and the Dacron and stockinette option saves me so much time. Fast delivery means my customers get their products without delay and the rock bottom prices also help me to keep my prices for my customers low too. Everyone's a winner!
Julie Watkins
Julie Watkins
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use your website to calculate a quote which was much lower than any of the other online foam companies. The foam will be used for a double bed which is one of the last things to be built on our Evans narrowboat and I've been waiting to order it for a few months. It means our boat is very nearly completed after three years of hard work and you've been a part of that. Hurray!
Verified Buyer

Good web site, easy order process and had all the custom options I was looking for.
Sheila Humphreys

easy to order
Andy Milburn
Verified Buyer

Really good value cut to size foam.
Verified Buyer

YOU WERE SO GOOD THAT I WOULD LOVE TO TELL YOU A JOKE INSTEAD.
HERE YOU GO,
YOUR MAMA IS SO UGLY WHEN SHE LOOKED IN THE MIRROR HER REFLECTION SAID I QUIT.
HOPE YOU ENJOY.

Verified Buyer

excellent size guide system and extra information as you go
Neil Levick
Verified Buyer

The foam was very competitively priced and the website well laid out which made for a simple and seamless ordering process.
Alexander Lyons
Verified Buyer

as an 82year old a new experience ordering online hopefully the product is good and will do the job of reducing the sound of a combi boiler going on and off in a small bedroom.
Julie Davis
Verified Buyer

easy to understand dimensions of foam, with good secure check out.
David Austin
Verified Buyer

Easy shape and dimension selection. Quick and easy process. Found quickly through google search.
Verified Buyer

This was a very easy way to find exactly what you are looking for. So many different options and easy to follow instructions. WELL DONE. Will certainly use again.
Vivien Lee
Verified Buyer

I wouldn't waste time going anywhere else other than Any foam Ltd now. I can get exactly what I want, quickly, with no fuss and I know I'll get a good product with good service.
Anna Pedroni
Verified Buyer

Very easy to make the order, good description of different kind of foams and their use
Steven England
Verified Buyer

Easy shopping experience and cheapest found.
Vivienne Swallow
Verified Buyer

Excellent and easy to follow
Katrina Leeson
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use. Simple layout
David Gomez
Verified Buyer

A very well designed site,every thing listed on an easy to navigate web site

Cheap, quick and easy
Marie Fuller
Verified Buyer

Very simple to use calculator for foam measurements. Giving all grades that you may need.
Would recommend & use again
Jenny Hammond
Verified Buyer

Website and ordering was very easy to use with immediate quote.
Michael Paul
Verified Buyer

The cut to measure system is brilliant. Other site only sold set sizes and I needed an unusual size. I'll definitely order from you when I need more cut to size. Thanks, Mick
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 7,884 reviews