Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Welwyn Garden City
Hertfordshire, AL7 1TW

Tell us how Anyfoam Ltd made you happy
Lots of choice. Easy to follow. Helpful graphics
Have used Anyfoam before. It is easy to choose the size and type you want with very well organised website. The product was very good and arrived in good time.
My purchase from Anyfoam couldn't have been any easier. It accepts my measurements in inches or cms which did worry me as I tend to still use imperial! Was easy to choose foam shape and to input measurements. The guides were useful if unsure of the benefits of additional items. Amazing prices! payment also quick and easy. A pleasure to shop with.
Prior to my recent retirement I purchased for the company that I worked for and also for my personal use {my wife is a keen crafter} The foam is competitively priced and delivery is always PROMPT. Thanks.
Fast service and helpful.
The first form I ordered was to thick for the job I wanted to do. Company happy to exchange.
Very easy purchase, the website makes it easy to get exactly the shape you need and is very informative on the types of foam. Would highly recommend!
Easy to order, saves hassle of cutting at home
As an interior designer this is a company you can count on , swift deliveries and excellent customer service . Highly recommended
Easy o use website, clear pricing listed
Quick and brilliant service. Would 100% recommend
FOAMTASTIC.......
Really easy site to use. Just a few minutes from looking for the product I wanted to completing my order. It's a shame I don't need foam more often because I wouldn't bother looking anywhere else if I did. I've only just placed my order so I can't comment on the product yet.
Very easy to use
TO ORDER A SPECIAL SIZE FOAM BLOCK WAS SIMPLE AND QUICK. WITH HELPFUL NOTES REGARDING THE PRODUCTS SUITABILITY.
This must be the best web site to buy foam products ,so easy and straight forward
Rob Elles
easy to navigate website, simple ordering process
Customer services were very helpful and friendly and ordering online was a breeze.
Absolute go-to for foam. Used them for domestic & contract seating, campervan conversions and more over the years. Always good advice , best prices & quick delivery.
The website is super easy to use and it remembers your previous dimensions. Large choice of foams. Brilliant prices. Would definitely recommend. Thankyou!
Very good website, clear and logical. Makes shopping easy and enjoyable.
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 11,510 reviews