Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Shire Park
Welwyn Garden City
Hertfordshire, AL7 1TW

Tell us how Anyfoam Ltd made you happy
Great site and easy to use, pleasure to order.
Brilliant! Really easy to select and order foam of all types. The ability to cut exactly to size is great.
Easy to order and quick delivery, will definitely use again
my sofa cushions had become so uncomfortable due to collapse - I tried to find a company that would replace them but was told to try google - this website is so easy to use, you put the size in, get a price and the foam came very quickly, im very pleased with the results, and I imagine I burnt a fair few calories wrestling the covers back on! very pleased and would use again.
This is the second time I have used Any Foam. Easy to order, good advice over the phone and quick delivery.
perfect store always deliver quickily. always use never go anywhere else
First time order ,the plcture of your mesuremnts was really helpful
Very clear instructions for getting the right size cushions and good prices compared with other firms.
Easy to use their website and good choice of product. Good to be able to compare density of the various foam.
I HAVE USED ANYFOAM SEVERAL TIMES AND HAVE FOUND THEM ACCURATE, SPEEDY AND EFFICIENT. PRICES ARE COMPETITIVE. FOAM IS GOOD QUALITY. THANK YOU
Polite friendly and helpful customer service and easy to use order process.
This is the first time I have used this company any being able to check view and your sizes is great. And the product looks excellent.
When you find what you want and pay for it on line in less than 5mins! This is truly a website that has flow, making it's usage 5*
Website very easy to order from. Price good. Looking forward to receiving foam sheet to check thickness so that I can place larger order.
Just received my order. Perfect. What a difference to my back already after one day. Thank you!
Very easy site to navigate ,really good range of options and information on suitability and suggested uses- very helpful when trying to decide on hardness etc.
East website to follow
I just want to say, after trawling through upholstery foam websites for days and comparing different types of foam, the density, the quality, the finish, and of course the price. I was extremely happy when I found Any Foam website. It was so easy to use, the quality of their products are exceptional, the services they offer are fantastic and finishes to the foam and pricing were the best I found. So glad I found you Any Foam, your my new go to, foam shop.
Always great quality foam, delivered quickly, great price too!
very easy website to use and excellent prices!
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 10,283 reviews