Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Anyfoam Ltd

Tell us how Anyfoam Ltd made you happy

Toma Konciene
"I always shop here for my project foams. Good quality, super fast delivery which is very important for any business. Really pleased. So, I became a loyal customer. I am doing handmade eye masks and placing foam inside for soft feeling during wearing these masks. Thank you so much. Much appreciate."
Victoria James
"I make foot stools and the foam provided us just what I need."
"Delivering an excellent product, that's just what I was looking for. I definitely will use them again."
"Website was clear and easy to use"
"great quality, fast delivery"
"Easy to use web site good value"
"Easy to place the order for my window seat cushion. Will use again..."
"Really prompt delivery and the customer service team were really helpful!"
"perfect could not be easier."
"REALLY GOOD PRICE. CALLED ON 0800 NUMBER FOR ADVICE AND WAS ANSWERED REALLY QUICKLY AND GIVEN EXCELLENT ADVICE. CAN'T FAULT IT."
"Any foam does just what I need. They have quick service and excellent product. I make pin cushions"
"Soft landing every time."
"Easy to use site and value for money will definitely be using any foam again"
"My other half has just made me a window seat so I want to make the seat to go in it! I found AnyFoam and the inbuilt app into the website to help visualise the pieces of foam I need was very helpful, as was the easy to use dimensions boxes and the checklist of density of foams. Great working with you Anyfoam!!"
"Web site was very easy to use and helpful for measuring and choosing what I needed"
"helpful with my phone call and website easy to use."
"HI, Have always used AnyFoam as they have a great product and always deliver on time. would recommend others to use this company. thanks christopher"
"Very easy to use website to give sizes required and fantastic prices. Excellent service!"
"Easy to use web site, helpful and enticing. You made me want to buy as it was so easy to do so, where as I was only initially pricing out the foam. You provided all necessary info. to make purchasing straight forward, and the web site answered all my possible questions."
"Quick and easy to get price for the size we require, only on line a few minutes and job done ."
"Very easy web site, no problem with ordering. Very clear and precise, thank you."
"I made a simple error while ordering on-line, adding polyfibre to one of two seating pads in addition to stockinette. When I noticed this mistake, I contacted customer service via email within three minutes of having made the order, but never got a response. I then received an order of two seating pads, one of which had polyfibre, the other one bare. When I complained, I got no good will at all, them saying they never received my email (I have forwarded this email to them at least two times so this is simply not true), and that I could either pay extra to add stockinette (which I had already paid for) or return the pads at my own cost for a full refund. Since this was not my mistake I declined and asked them to take it back and send out the proper order anew. They never acknowledge that the order was incorrect, simply stated my email had not reached them. How can emails not appear on their side, but be recorded as having been sent and indeed received by the recipient from my end??? In the end I got so fed up, I just asked for a refund of £8.40 for the lack of stockinette, and will have to removed the polyfibre from the one pad which had this on, and make do with two bare pads (the two pads are meant for two seats that will be next to each other, so the difference in thickness would otherwise be too apparent). I find this whole experience very, very disappointing, although to be fair they were quick with the refund :). End of the matter is the extra paddings and covers anyfoam offer is a complete waste of space!"
"great product great delivery"
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 9,278 reviews