Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Anyfoam Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2018
Victoria James
Anyfoam Ltd 5 star review on 13th June 2018
More Photos & Videos
Web site really easy to use, just measure and put into site then choose foam you would like.
Products received were excellent quality and accurate size.
Any Foam offers and easy to select from product catalogue, combined with customisable options for self serve.

Having searched many websites the convenience, options and costs make Any Foam the desired company to shop at.
Very easy to use App
Amazing online service.
First time using them after stumbling across them on Google.
I'll need to replace all my cushions at these prices.
very easy to use quote wizard, experience was very good. I would recommend to others.
Excellent quality foam and fast delivery service.
Very easy to use web site with lots of options and advice while you are ordering. We replaced the cushions on our chairs and settee and it has given them a new lease of life - just like new.
We went for the Luxury Reflex Medium foam which is well worth the slightly higher price - We will be recommending your service.
This is the second order I have placed, website easy and clear to use, my order arrived quickly and was exactly what I wanted. Very happy and would recommend to anyone.
Self explanatory website and measuring instructions allowed me to confidently tackle my reupholstery project of two chairs. The explanation of the different types of foam and the online visualisation prevented me from ordering blindly. I'm excited to see what other projects that require foam I can start. Highly recommended!
Easy to sort out. Quick and simple.
Really easy to use website with info on every type of foam you will ever need. and a option to cut to any size needed save getting extra that in not need and saves you a lot of time and cash. plus there there cheapest iv found after looking for about two days with fast delavery to boot.
I loved that the order form allowed me to type in my dimensions on a clear diagram. The site also showed me both the choices and explained the suitability of coverings etc which as a novice I found invaluable
Searched all over the internet for a reasonable quote for hard upholstery foam and anyfoam.co.uk saved me a total of £50 against all other quotes i got,
The website is very easy to use and guides through the sizes, type, extras etc. Competitive prices. Would definitely recommend.
Simple, straight forward. Just brilliant!
Super easy process. Zero faff, really informative site. Will recommend to anyone needing flightcase foam or basically any other kind of foam.
Easy to navigate site and after checking prices with similar companies, good value. Would buy from AnyFoam again
Very easy website .you are able to pick your foam and design your requirement sizes. Good prices and easy to do bus6with
Very pleased with the website which gives so many designs to choose from and plenty of information on types of foam available and what is best to use.
Also very quick responses by email on queries.
Easy to use website
I Recommend ANY FOAM Ltd because the price wise are at least %20 cheaper than others and also the service they providing are fab any problem they call you back and will sort out the problem or if you ask for advise they also helpful.
thanks any foam Ltd.