Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Hertfordshire, AL7 1TW

Click Here

Tell us how Anyfoam Ltd made you happy

Garry Mckervill
"Hi, very happy with the service and product so no hesitation in always using any foam thank you"
Victoria James
"Any foam does just what I need. They have quick service and excellent product. I make pin cushions"
Anne Wicks
"I've used Anyfoam before and I'm back for another project! Really easy to get the right product with lots of helpful advice on the website, fast delivery and good quality products."
"Good price, quick delivery. No problems at all."
"Very easy website to use - love being able to preview the shape I'm ordering. Prices are reasonable and ordering/payment is easy"
"Very good service, And very easy to understand about the measurement's, Also a lot of different thicknesses for you to choose from would recommend these ,"
"Fantastic quality foam to replace damaged sofa seat, the website makes it easy to enter the dimensions you require. Great options for the firmness of the foam, the type of foam and the foam protection too in an easy step by step order."
"Love this website. Fast and accurate"
"Great ease of ordering with clear explanation of what’s what! Really great website experience."
"Easy to order and easy to pay"
"Used many times before, Really good service. Highly recommended."
"Very good easy to use. and I phone the company for advice they were very helpful"
"I found this foam to be of inferior quality, compared to a previous purchase. Aftercare with this company leaves a lot to be desired, A Ryan"
"Easy to order, quick service and a high quality product"
"First time buyer. Called with a question and was answered professionally. I await my order so cannot comment further."
"I needed some foam to complete a flight case for my sax, it was very easy and clear to type in my requirements and even better to get an explanation of the choices of materials suitable for the job. The pricing was clear with a useful selection of associated products. Price was very competitive too when comparing with other online suppliers. This is the second time I have used Any Foam, all good so far:)"
"Having reached screaming point trying to obtain some foam to upholster our new corner dining area, you guys really made my day with how easy and helpful your website is.....what a pleasure to use something that works so well, thank you very much."
"I know that I tend to order every 6 months or so but the product is the best and it always arrives on time as promised."
"Great products, great company. I have bought several times. Good advice and communication. I always compare prices and come back to Anyfoam Ltd."
"Foam Sweet Home"
"customer friendly site and easy to order"
"Have used anyfoam for a number of years for a variety of projects. Always provide an excellent level of service and speedy delivery. Especially love the flexibility of shapes, sizes and firmness available."
"The website is simple and easy to use, I look forward to getting my order!"
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 10,150 reviews