Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Anyfoam Ltd

How would you rate Anyfoam Ltd ?

Victoria James
Victoria James
Verified Buyer
"I make foot stools and the foam provided us just what I need."
"Delivering an excellent product, that's just what I was looking for. I definitely will use them again."
Anne Petrie
Anne Petrie
Verified Buyer
"I always use Anyfoam for my upholstery projects. Quick, accurate delivery and expert advice if you call."
Trudy Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"This is so easy. Read the advice on which type of foam is suitable for your purpose. Enter exact measurements to get a price. Choose any extras like stockingnette to ease manipulating cushions into external covers. Pay at check out. There is a foam for every purpose. There is a choice of foams for every purpose."
Diane Shepherd
Verified Buyer
"Have used Anyfoam Ltd previously and have found the website clear and easy to use and the service excellent. Will definitely use again and recommend to others."
Jeremy D Blackie
Verified Buyer
"What I really liked about this experience is just how easy it was to decide upon the exact dimension and density of foam I needed for my job."
Angela Davies
Verified Buyer
"I love the easy to use website, which makes ordering simple and quick. Delivery is fast and efficient. This really is a great site to shop on and gives you all the information about the products and their conformity to fire regulations."
Gary Knight
Verified Buyer
"Every time I use this payment system it’s been fine πŸ‘"
BRIAN BURGE
"no hassle"
Alan Ainscough
Verified Buyer
"Easy & quick to use web site, which is very user friendly"
"Was a bit worried about measuring but diagrams helped."
Phil Mackenzie
Verified Buyer
"Very easy website to use and to order. Thanks"
Thomas Young
Verified Buyer
"Such A brilliantly simple interface with a variety of options. I have been searching alot for my toolbox foam solution and this by far has to be the best price and information for the products available. Look forward to dealing with again and recommend. Thank you"
Julie Baker
Verified Buyer
"Always prompt and efficient service"
Jean Buxton
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered from this company before, foam was better quality than I expected, no hassle and quick delivery. This will be my company of choice for future projects."
Ben Saggers
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy to order, simple website that made choosing a replacement foam for my application really easy."
Ruth Joynson
Verified Buyer
"Website informative and easy to use. Your customer service assistant was very helpful when I telephoned."
"After looking at other online foam cutting services Anyfoam was considerably cheaper and the website was easy to use. I look forward to receiving my foam."
Gary Knight
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant and easy cheers"
Kevin Hart
Verified Buyer
"I really got a bit confused about the wording used for messurments. What I would think of as front the wording said top etc...a quick phone call to a help person explained that I was on the right track and all was good...quick easy polite...triffic"
"The website was easy to use for a novice. It showed how to measure the foam required and it seems no order is too small which I am grateful for. Thank you"
"fast online ordering great service"
Ryan Everitt
Verified Buyer
"Super easy to place an order and the staff are ever so nice! Thanks again AnyFoam!"
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 8,944 reviews