Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Shire Park
Welwyn Garden City
Hertfordshire, AL7 1TW

Tell us how Anyfoam Ltd made you happy

"Needed a small rectangle of foam for an unusual application as part of soundproofing in a car engine compartment directly above the engine. Picked the likely most suitable types from the easy to understand info on the website but emailed to ask for guidance which was returned within a few hours. Site is easy to use to order the size you need and info, including tech spec, is available at a click. My first order. Spot on service."
"Competitive pricing and good delivery date"
"Quick and easy to order, found exactly what I needed."
"Plenty of information, detail and choices to be able to make the right decisions on size and comfort for application."
"Had a query on delivery, phoned up and got a human which was nice. Easy ordering, wide range. Only "Good" as only just ordered and so no delivery yet."
"Many thanks for a great service. Very pleased with the quality and the speedy delivery 👍"
"I went straight to the product i needed following the on site guide. The paying process was straight forward and the price compared to other sites was very reasonable. A very easy experience."
"I used anyfoam to make a custom matress for my campervan. The foam is of superb quality and delivery was fast. Very pleased with my experience."
"Buying experience 10/10. Wide range of sellers when carrying out a google search but no comparison on price and easy navigation of website."
"Quick and easy to use website with loads of options regarding the foam. The design of the website should be updated though to give a bit more confidence in the Anyfoam."
"Simple to find products, easy to use website, good prices and arrived on time"
"I am very happy to find your shop because I could not buy a very firm foam anywhere. The site is clear and easy to use. Thank you."
"Anyfoam are my preferred supplier of foam whenever I need cut pieces for furniture I reupholster for my customers. I love their detailed description of each foam and its intended uses. Grey reflex is my favourite! I always get accurate fulfillment and speedy delivery."
"Delivery is yet to come but the website is fantastically simply to use and was the best price around."
"This is the second time that I have bought from AnyFoam, The website is very informative as to which foam is best suited for your needs. Ordering is very simple and straight forward with quick delivery. Would highly recommend AnyFoam if you are looking to purchase foam for whatever your needs may be."
"Very good website with a very smooth ordering process. Great."
"The third time I've used Anyfoam - Simple to order and really good value. Way better than Amazon!"
"Always courteous and a very easy website to navigate"
"just the size i needed to repair a solid full leather settee and the correct shape as well with a good review of what is needed to do the job using the correct grade of foam. i was lost until i came across your website, Many thanks for making it simple."
"Large choice of products or good prices. I was surprised by how quickly I managed to choose the correct product and pay for it."
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 9,986 reviews