Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Anyfoam Ltd

How would you rate Anyfoam Ltd?

Hayley Mcleod
Hayley Mcleod
Verified Buyer
"An easy to use website x"
Hélio Junior
Hélio Junior
Verified Buyer
"Perfect product and fast delivery!!"
Alexander Bradley
Alexander Bradley
Verified Buyer
"I called the team at Anyfoam with a next day deadline for foam. The team could not have been more helpful, very flexible supporting us with our order and the process. The team ensured our foam was shipped out same day. Would recommend as a supplier. You can be guaranteed that we will return to Anyfoam for our next order. Thanks !!"
Paddi Mobbs
Verified Buyer
"so simple to use the ordering process and be able to pay with paypal"
Sarah Marsh
Verified Buyer
"I have a soft furnishing company in Hove and have used the same company for years, unfortunately the company closed so I had to look for an alternative. After browsing the web I found your company and Im very happy to report the following : Very easy web site to use. Very good quality foam. Quick to arrive and always in a good condition. Good prices. Thanks Sarah Marsh"
Karen Gossage
Verified Buyer
"easy to use website with good value for money"
Sadie Hopkins
Verified Buyer
"Ease of ordering. Prices."
Claire Luff
Verified Buyer
"This is my second order. Easy to use website and super quick delivery with quality foam. Excellent, thank you"
Laurence Webb
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website to order foam sizing and highly competitive prices. Looking forward to my delivery."
Dave Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Very easy site to use, reasonable prices and delivery cost."
Marjan Langton
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use site and extremely reasonably priced....."
David Sheahan
Verified Buyer
"Ordering cut foam is very straight forward, great prices, great service."
Jane Clark
Verified Buyer
"This is the 3rd time I have used Anyfoam Ltd. I find the foam ordering on the website easy to use. I have shopped around & believe them to be the best value, I especially like the all inclusive pricing. The delivery is quick & the quality of the products are excellent. I can't fault them & would highly recommend them."
Veronica Sadler
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to follow step by step guide for the novice foam purchaser. Have ordered two items but will need more in the future and won't hesitate to use Anyfoam again. Thanks"
Colin Dickson
Verified Buyer
"Ease of use, and ability to pay withPAYPAL, all made the process very efficient - looking forward to receiving the goods."
Shaira Mayadeen
Verified Buyer
"The order was direct as the choice of measurements were the only input areas and other parameters had radio buttons to choose from... awaiting my order now. Excited !"
"Very easy to use pricing tool compared to other sites."
"Not being a computer buff I went onto your site wth trepidation. but I found the ordering system very easy to use. The most important part, that of comfirming the size was excellent. I have no hesitation in recommending you to my friends. Roy Garrard - Oswestry, Shropshire"
Doreen Hazlehurst-Brooks
Verified Buyer
"Easy to get the shape and size you need at a good price"
SIAN WHITNEY
Verified Buyer
"Best prices and service"
Robert Greaterix
Verified Buyer
"Website easy to use. Previews a great help, and prices available straight away"
Anne Petrie
Verified Buyer
"I always use Anyfoam for my upholstery projects. Quick, accurate delivery and expert advice if you call."
Raymond Ripper
Verified Buyer
"Love the flexibility that Anyfoam offers. Easy to specify, easy to order, easy to use."
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 8,654 reviews