Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Anyfoam Ltd 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Jaynelouise Backhouse
Anyfoam Ltd 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Paula Serendipidy Parfitt
So easy just measure and the rest is done for you
What a great and easy website to navigate, so simple to order and everything clear to what is required on one page, prices better than I have found elsewhere, would definitely use again 🙂
Super easy to place order and able to get custom size. Super happy with this for my window seat. I even got to choose the density so it doesn't sag!
A very well-designed web site and very helpful staff meant that my outdoor furniture no longer has saggy cushions. A great service and quality product too.
I needed some HD foam to fill the gap between my childrens' cabin bunk bed and the wall, to stop toys, stuff, and things from falling down the gap, and there forever remain for many years to come. At Anyfoam, I was able to purchase just the right section and length to do the job at a very reasonable price. I shall certainly keep them in mind for future upholstery jobs also. Nice one guys!!!
Just placed my second order with Anyfoam. Would recommend them as the website is very clear and easy to navigate; both ordering and delivery was efficient. Thank you.
I found ordering the exact size of foam extremely easy and also some what cheaper than on other sites.
Very good
very easy to order and simple to organise very good.
Great choice of products. Really easy to choose what you want and check out was a breeze.
Quick ,easy found what I needed straight away measurement guide help to make sure I got right size
Best prices for upholstery foam. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Quick response to email questions. Fast efficient delivery.
Very easy to work your way round. Lots of different types of foam and competitive prices.
Excellent website that was ridiculously easy to use.
This was definately the easiest website to navigate for this product and the choice was immense, it had everything we needed. It was also very easy to place an order.
Delivery was really fast.
Have used anyfoam to upholster my campervan and diy outdoor seating. Website explains the types, shapes and sizes of foam. It is easy to use. Quick delivery of a fantastic product. Also the cheapest foam online!
Anyfoam Ltd 5 star review on 9th April 2021 Anyfoam Ltd 5 star review on 9th April 2021
I am very pleased with the service and the quality of the foam is excellent.
Very easy to use and instruction are easy to follow.
Excellent prices and easy to use website
Straight forward easy to use website 😊
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 11,964 reviews