Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Anyfoam Ltd

How would you rate Anyfoam Ltd ?

Toma Konciene
"I always shop here for my project foams. Good quality, super fast delivery which is very important for any business. Really pleased. So, I became a loyal customer. I am doing handmade eye masks and placing foam inside for soft feeling during wearing these masks. Thank you so much. Much appreciate."
Victoria James
"I make foot stools and the foam provided us just what I need."
"Delivering an excellent product, that's just what I was looking for. I definitely will use them again."
"easy to use calculator for cut to size foam. informative information on which type of foam for my cushions. quick and easy"
Posted 1 hour ago
"A great company with competitive pricing and easy to use website"
"Very good customer service, responding helpfully & promptly via email & phone to help me choose the foam I needed for my project."
"I looked everywhere for a custom cut foam supplier who actually understood what I was looking for, and Anyfoam were the only to provide the initial answers, great price, ultra fast service and most importantly, exactly the right, perfectly made end product. I went back for a second order, and once again they did the job. Thank you Anyfoam :)"
"Ordering process is clear and simple to use. Good information presented in a easy read format. Highly recommended."
"Such an easy , super quick and very understandable web site to use. I would recommend this site to any one wanting to up date their sofas with new foam."
"Website easy to use, prices very competitive, and a complex foam order cut precisely and dispatched the next day. Very pleased with the comfortable result."
"Always a great service from Anyfoam, the best in the UK!"
"Cheap and easy to order"
"Great product, service and value. I am a returning customer and will continue to be."
"Used many times good price and quick shipping."
"very good - always good business with Anyfoam!"
"Easy to order and the web site had all the information I need"
"Haven't yet received the goods as I have only just ordered and been asked to write my review at this stage. Web site was very easy to use, quick and efficient. One of my better online experiences."
"The custom size calculator is really helpful, and easy to use."
"Very easy website to navigate, information supplied in description ensures you are able to select the right product for the job."
"easy to order the items and quiet"
"Easy ordering process."
"Easy experience on a clear site. Like the explanations/recommendations - helped a lot in my decision."
"A very easy website to negotiate made shopping with you easy, it took just a couple of minutes to complete the dimensions and pay. I now look forward to recieving the cushion."
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 9,156 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!