Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Welwyn Garden City
Hertfordshire, AL7 1TW

Tell us how Anyfoam Ltd made you happy

Garry Mckervill
"Hi, very happy with the service and product so no hesitation in always using any foam thank you"
Victoria James
"Any foam does just what I need. They have quick service and excellent product. I make pin cushions"
Anne Wicks
"I've used Anyfoam before and I'm back for another project! Really easy to get the right product with lots of helpful advice on the website, fast delivery and good quality products."
"The order process is super easy. Let's hope everything arrives as ordered and expected, so that sitting on our sofa is a comfy experience again :D"
"You can Bespoke the way you want. While ordering it also provides Tips based on your use.If you call them it provides guide line I am waiting for Product and we can review better once I receive it"
"I ordered test foam for a presentation box, it was perfect cuts of foam to my exact specifications. I am now ordering in bulk from Any Foam as my needs were met perfectly"
"Always easy to use the website, and never had to query my orders. Excellent delivery service too"
"Easy to follow, simple instructions, would recommend!"
"Had the product we required, easy to order. Also able to phone with a question, which is not always possible nowadays with some other companies"
"only at the ordering stage . very easy to site to navigate and easy to order."
"Only just placed order but order process very straightforward. Comprehensive selection of products and easy entry of measurements of any size. Minor quibble would like choice of colours."
"Good service"
"The site was very easy to navigate despite my needing to swap inches for centimetres! It took very little time to place and pay for my order. Well done Anyfoam."
"Easy access to expert advice."
"easy to find exactly what you require and check"
"Being a new venture for me - the production of cushions for the re-furb of my daughter's Inn I found the web site easy to follow and the advice therein extremely helpful I just hope I am able to do the covers ok and in time for Wasall night!"
"the website was easy to understand , good prices and hopefully quick delivery"
"Always cheapest, easy to use website and exactly what I'm looking for!"
"I have used Any Foam about fou actlyr or five times before they have nether let me down and all ways deliver exactly what I have ordered ,TOP COMPANY highly recomend"
"I TRIED OTHER WEBSITES NONE OF WHICH WERE AS EASY AND QUICK TO ORDER. PAYMENT WENT THROUGH STRIAGHT AWAY. ANAD THE ONLY BRITISH WEBSITE THAT HAD WHAT I WANTED WITH NO HASSLE. NICKI FROM CAMBRIDGE"
"so easy to find on line . so easy to measure following instructions... selected . measured and ordered in minutes .and new foam for my suite seating could save me hundreds not having to replace furniture,"
"quick delivery of high quality foam, exactly as you order. High Recommend"
"A doddle!"