Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Anyfoam Ltd

How would you rate Anyfoam Ltd ?

Hayley Mcleod
Hayley Mcleod
Verified Buyer
"An easy to use website x"
Hélio Junior
Hélio Junior
Verified Buyer
"Perfect product and fast delivery!!"
Alexander Bradley
Alexander Bradley
Verified Buyer
"I called the team at Anyfoam with a next day deadline for foam. The team could not have been more helpful, very flexible supporting us with our order and the process. The team ensured our foam was shipped out same day. Would recommend as a supplier. You can be guaranteed that we will return to Anyfoam for our next order. Thanks !!"
Jacqueline Dufaur
Verified Buyer
"Very easy user friendly website"
"Previous delivery excellent."
Andrea Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Great service, fast delivery, the'd get 6 stars if p&p was cheaper for small orders."
Jayne Perkins
Verified Buyer
"It was very easy to put in measurements (in inches or cms) which I like. Quick to get a price to. Then placing the order was smooth. So thank you"
Debbie Trueman
Verified Buyer
"Very easy site to order from.. Not received foam yet as only just ordered so can't comment on that.."
Marc Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service when i called with a query for foam gave me the answer i needed. The website is really easy to navigate if you know what you are looking for even if not you can always call AnyFoam and they will help with the query."
Kathleen Graham
Verified Buyer
"Excellent fast service, great quality item, exactly what I wanted"
Shen Parnell
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use web site, I got the size & shape I needed, good price. I would use the site again & recomend it to others if looking for foam."
Lionel Nightingale
Verified Buyer
"Just what I wanted good sit"
"GREAT PRODUCT, SUPER QUICK DELIVERY, AMAZING SERVICE!"
Frank Fielder
Verified Buyer
"It was so easy to place the order, I felt I had full control over the size I required and the transaction was so quick to compleat. Many thanks"
Jamie Roseby
Verified Buyer
"VERY easy to create my own size foam sheets - pricing the most competitive i could find on the internet! very easy use of the website and will be using again when i need more foam..!!"
Sue Cloake
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website, quick delivery, helpful sales staff and good quality product"
"Easy to follow web site giving me all the information I required."
Mike Cross
Verified Buyer
"Very easy and quick to use website. Clear and simple ordering procedure with wide range of products listed."
Katherine Lamb
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use, good explanation of services. Much better priced than similar outfits my order was only small but the same order was £14 more on another "foam cut to order" website. Will use again."
Victoria James
Verified Buyer
"I make foot stools and the foam provided us just what I need."
Barry Warry
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to navigate and fast"
"Delivering an excellent product, that's just what I was looking for. I definitely will use them again."
CLIVE BUNDY SRN RMN
Verified Buyer
"Fairly easy to order waiting delivery now to complete Diolch (Thanks0 Clive"
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 8,883 reviews