Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Shire Park
Welwyn Garden City
Hertfordshire, AL7 1TW

Tell us how Anyfoam Ltd made you happy

"Easy to order I wait for my order only reason not 5star is the cost of postage, I have had larger and heavier items sent for less. Jane"
"High quality and exactly as described on the website! Would definitely recommend!"
"Quick and easy! Good service and friendly prices."
"Very easy to use and efficient site!"
"Easy to use website, quick delivery and good quality product!"
"Description could be better on foam as i couldnt find exact need (water based machine) but simple and efficient site Thanks, love to win laptop :D"
"Very easy to use website which allows you to compare the cost of various foam grades and options."
"Very straight forward and easy to understand and I'm glad you exist, because I wandered how I would go about finding what I needed. Thank you"
"Found anyfoam by chance and decided to give it a go, both service and product were 5 star this is my second time using Anyfoam and I will continue to use it and highly recommend it to my friends."
"keep coming back, time after time, never a problem - always a pleasure. What more do you need to know ?"
"So far so good. I made an email enquiry about suitable density of foam and got a clear response the next working day. The order has gone through with no hitches."
"Searched on Google for a foam company and Anyfoam appeared. It was very easy to enter sizes required and obtain a very good price including delivery; £50 cheaper than a local company! Very quick easy transaction. Also had option of measurement in inches for us oldies - excellent thank you. Payment by PayPal so just gets better, thank you."
"Easy to use site and best price I could find online."
"I found the web site was easy to use and access different product information. I am hoping to revive our suite with this purchase."
"Easy to use website, very good on price. Recommend."
"Simple website which is easy to use - lots of useful information to make the ordering process simple. Will provide more detail once the foam arrives."
"Great supplier , seems cheaper than anywhere else !"
"Very easy web site to use and good information on density to purchase"
"Such an easy shopping experience - the choices are wide and varied so can get exactly what I want at a great price."
"Easy shopping experience. Checkout and payment was easy although the form could do with tightening up sau highlighting the additional info required that was not passed over from pay pal. (tel no and terms check box)"
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 9,698 reviews