Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Anyfoam Ltd

How would you rate Anyfoam Ltd ?

Toma Konciene
"I always shop here for my project foams. Good quality, super fast delivery which is very important for any business. Really pleased. So, I became a loyal customer. I am doing handmade eye masks and placing foam inside for soft feeling during wearing these masks. Thank you so much. Much appreciate."
Victoria James
"I make foot stools and the foam provided us just what I need."
"Delivering an excellent product, that's just what I was looking for. I definitely will use them again."
"We bought only one for the armchair cushion at first to try it out. The service was fast and efficient and the cushion was perfect. Now we have placed the order to do our 2 sofas!"
"I found the website and the ordering process very easy to use and no fuss at all. I will be using anyfoam.co.uk again."
"Any Foam have to be 'The Best' foam supplier I have ever worked with. They are so efficient and quick to produce the exact size of foam for whatever purpose required and despatch in super quick time. Their product range is also vast. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to any of my clients in the design industry. Always a five star service."
"I found this site so easy to operate as everything to help the user was right in front of me, and that means a lot to a 74 year old."
"Easy ordering process and helpful website."
"The web site is super easy to use. I love the savings the multi buy options give. There is a great selection of foams, and the Dacron and stockinette option saves me so much time. Fast delivery means my customers get their products without delay and the rock bottom prices also help me to keep my prices for my customers low too. Everyone's a winner!"
"very easy to use website and good price"
"This is my 2nd order and I am very pleased with this foam"
"This was my first order with Anyfoam which I did online. The instructions were detailed and precise. Payment was so simple, it was a joy. Glad I found you. Will use again and recommend."
"Good service. Very easy to specify sizes. Good and easy to follow screen format"
"Nice easy to use website and pretty good prices too."
"Quick and easy to calculate foam type, shape and size for price. If delivery time and product is as good then I will be very happy. Thank you"
"Easy to use website, good prices, and always arrives quickly."
"Ordering on line could not have been easier. There is clear guidance in choosing the right foam and an easy system for ordering size and shape."
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 9,169 reviews