Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Shire Park
Welwyn Garden City
Hertfordshire, AL7 1TW

Tell us how Anyfoam Ltd made you happy
A week after placing my order I phoned to ask if it had been despatched. It took a while to locate my order then they had to phone me back to say they couldn't make the triangular shape I wanted as it was too thin!! This is after initially phoning and giving the sizes I needed and told to place my order on line!! Very frustrating and very annoying as I've lost a week waiting for a product they can't supply.
Absolute scam products do not arrive - they hang up on you when you call with a problem I was at work when my order “apparently “ was delivered and they claim I answered door and took delivery disgusting customer service just phoned again and they just hang up
A Nightmare!

I've ordered a long length of their foam for a seating booth. They sent me a tenth of what I've paid for. Someone on their shop put the dot on the wrong place. I called them, the lady asked for pictures, which I quickly provided. She said she would send me the right amount, which they never did. Someone called me to say the item I chose and paid for from their own website should be more expensive and I should paid (around 45%) more. I was gobsmacked. I declined to pay more and asked my money back.

That's when it got worse.

I was treated like a waste of space. They hung up on me twice. My entire office was shocked. I never raised my voice or used any abusive language, I just said the sentence: "I have consumer rights, I just want my money refunded."
To summarise: they have my money, I don't have what I paid for and somehow I am wrong in this story?

This is a total disaster. There are so many different ways they could have handled this so much better. I deal with the public on a daily basis, not only on the phone, mostly face to face. You cannot treat anyone like this, let alone paying customers.

If you commit a mistake, apologise, try to amend it amicably. To ask a customer to pay more after he already paid what you asked for in your own website because there's an issue on your end is unacceptable. You should refund the customer immediately when asked in this circumstances and politely without a doubt. I would.

The sad thing is, I spoke with three of their personnel already. No one seem to care.

Sad, really.
before you think of using this company think again!!! appalling company, terrible customer service! I bought a specific product which when delivered turned out to be something different, I contacted them and they refused to replace the product as they stated the difference in requested size fell within their tolerances - 20% smaller is entirely unacceptable
Well explained, easy to use instructions for measurements. Excellent choice of foam for all uses.
Easy to order and answered questions about which type of foam to use quickly.
I found this foam to be of inferior quality, compared to a previous
purchase.
Aftercare with this company leaves a lot to be desired,
A Ryan
I am sorry to have to post this. I submitted a previous review for this company and hereby retract it. Do not buy from this company if you expect a custom order where there are certain requirements you need. I placed an order for a charitable project which needed care. This order went in on Thursday 22nd August, apparently they tried to call on both days which is incorrect as the phone number given never received calls from this business. I finally received on friday afternoon, 20 mins before closing, an email saying that pieces I needed within the order couldn't be produced and had to be split. NOT WHAT I ORDERED. Having tried to resolve this, I've spent today to be told I'd receive a call, not done, to call later today to find they're not willing to produce the order because of "waste". Don't be so stupid as to lose custom, repeat custom. So, now apparently the order's being refunded, though no notice of a refund issued. Don't waste your time buying from them, you'll have your time wasted. AnyFoam, you've just lost a customer. Well done.
Very disappointing.
I ordered a soft square foam, which did not feel soft and didnt give in the way I had hoped.
If the one i received was soft then i did wonder the difference of a firm! I called to explain but I was told there was nothing they could do.
I purchased a large (2.4m) piece of foam and at no point was I told that it would not be one whole piece. The foam itself was fine, but the issue was it was two pieces joined together and that the joint was not very good in certain places.
Upon calling the customer service they were surprised that we hadn't been informed it would've been two pieces glued together.
Upon sending pictures they advised "the glue had not set before the order was packed"
They said they would send out another can of glue.
I said I was concerned that the issue would repeat itself and I would rather have another piece of foam (as I was cutting into 3 pieces anyway!)
They wouldn't do so as it would cost those more to send out another piece of foam, so despite my emails and expressing my concerns, they just sent the can of spray and that’s it.
I imagine that they deem the issue resolved now.

Very poor and disappointed with the aftercare/customer service
I ordered 3 times previously but this time I did not get the tight firmness. Foam is soft and not Firm like i ordered. Customer Service basically said i ordered wrong size do tough. Firmness has nothing to do with size.

I will no longer recommend this company.
I ordered foam of 2" depth and 1" was delivered. When I contacted the company there was no apology, just a comment that mistakes do get made. A photograph had to be sent to prove that the wrong depth of foam had been sent.The courier did not collect the return parcel. As it was Christmas time I was told that it would not be collected until the company reopened in January. I stayed in for three days after the company had reopened and then contacted them again as the courier had not collected the parcel. I then had to stay in one more day waiting for the courier. I was unable to get a refund until the foam had been delayed. I will not recommend this company.
I called customer service before placing my order to enquire how much extra I should allow in measurements to make box cushions. I followed their advice but when I received the foam cushions they were bigger than what I ordered. Thomas said it was "within the tolerance of a flexible material". Customer Service never mentioned anything about tolerance and Thomas doesn't return my email.
Delivery - all on time but only one of the cushions ordered was delivered. Phoned the helpline but failed to get much help. The requested picture sent via e mail of cushion and packaging. Had difficulty sending as I and my husband are both pensioners and not savvy with all the technology. Started ringing at 1.30pm its now 4.07pm and still haven't managed to resolve the issue. What happened to the customer always being right? We would hardly be trying to scam for the value of around £15!!!
Faulty advertised that it’s next day delivery on their home page. It’s actially next day dispatch. I ordered foam on Thursday and after ringing on Friday to see where it was I was told it will be Monday. Nothing arrived Monday so was told to ring Tuesday. Was then told that the foam hadn’t been made and was unable to be delivered due to the length of the foam I needed. They could only send a 2.3m piece but I needed 2.43. so they asked if I wanted it in half.(2 pieces) have now requested a refund.
I made a simple error while ordering on-line, adding polyfibre to one of two seating pads in addition to stockinette. When I noticed this mistake, I contacted customer service via email within three minutes of having made the order, but never got a response. I then received an order of two seating pads, one of which had polyfibre, the other one bare. When I complained, I got no good will at all, them saying they never received my email (I have forwarded this email to them at least two times so this is simply not true), and that I could either pay extra to add stockinette (which I had already paid for) or return the pads at my own cost for a full refund. Since this was not my mistake I declined and asked them to take it back and send out the proper order anew. They never acknowledge that the order was incorrect, simply stated my email had not reached them. How can emails not appear on their side, but be recorded as having been sent and indeed received by the recipient from my end??? In the end I got so fed up, I just asked for a refund of £8.40 for the lack of stockinette, and will have to removed the polyfibre from the one pad which had this on, and make do with two bare pads (the two pads are meant for two seats that will be next to each other, so the difference in thickness would otherwise be too apparent). I find this whole experience very, very disappointing, although to be fair they were quick with the refund :). End of the matter is the extra paddings and covers anyfoam offer is a complete waste of space!
This is the worst customer service & the sales guy is only interested in a quick sale! I placed an order with the guy while on the phone to him for an urgent project that I needed the foam delivered the next day. I repeated myself 4 times that I could not afford to not get the foam the following day.
The guy sat there knowing full well it wouldn't arrive & lied to straight over the phone giving all the promises & assurances in the world that I would get it.
Today after 5:30pm on a Friday I had to call them (naturally the idiot had gone home & didn't even care to call me) only to find the foam had not been collected & had to go on a cls courier (3-5 days as per the standard website)….its a 100mm thick piece of soft foam that can get rolled up with ease & transported in a mini-van!!

I made it so clear this was urgent for our biggest client for a prop we were building over the weekend. This will cost us the client.

Stay far away from these people. They lie & tell you anything just to get a sale & then leave you high & dry.

I hope that guy gets fired! If he were one of my employees he would be out on the street now.
Very easy to understand
I placed my order it was delivered to the wrong address due to incorrect labelling .the courier have beeb say that they have not been able to collect my parcel this from27/7/2018 I have email for you telling I get my order stillwaiti g I have if my order could be resent I am told to wait this is very bad service. This order has gone due to incorrect labelling. Will try to speak to manager.
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 11,463 reviews