Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Anyfoam Ltd

How would you rate Anyfoam Ltd ?

Toma Konciene
"I always shop here for my project foams. Good quality, super fast delivery which is very important for any business. Really pleased. So, I became a loyal customer. I am doing handmade eye masks and placing foam inside for soft feeling during wearing these masks. Thank you so much. Much appreciate."
Victoria James
"I make foot stools and the foam provided us just what I need."
"Delivering an excellent product, that's just what I was looking for. I definitely will use them again."
"Very disappointing product. I ordered (expensive) memory foam but the product I have received has no noticeable 'memory' effect and simply springs back like an ordinary (cheap) medium density foam. I would like the product to be exchanged for proper memory foam or a refund, please."
"I tried to pay on your website on my laptop 3 times unsuccessfully... Have had to order on my phone."
We are really sorry to hear you had trouble with Worldpay the payment gateway we use.
Worldpay is one of the most widely used and safest payment gateways in the world and due to strict security checks sometimes payments fail. Thankfully failures are rare as we have over 10,000 customers a year to attest to that.

Kind Regards, the team at Anyfoam.
"I was unable to order all the foam replacement cushions I wanted as the shape of my seat backs, 2 curved L-pieces and a curved T-piece were slightly more complex than the templates allowed. I e-mailed about this and was told the only way to deal with this was using a full size template. As I have no way of creating such a large paper template I instead phoned to explain my requirements. Upon doing this and asking if my requirements could be accommodated, I was met with a blank No."
Dear sir, sorry to hear about your difficulty and to see you reviewed us with only 2 stars, but from experience we know for the best result for irregular shapes we have to work on a paper template.
We prefer to lose an order and lose income than to send out foam that is likely to disappoint a customer, it's not all about money for us, but having happy customers.

Best wishes, AnyFoam.
"Had trouble with secure payment supplier"
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 9,169 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!