Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Shire Park
Welwyn Garden City
Hertfordshire, AL7 1TW

Tell us how Anyfoam Ltd made you happy
not great like dealing with a machine , could not speak to a proper sales person who could make a decision outside the box, only when i had gone to all the trouble of making order up did it tell me that free delivery was only in uk and not the islands
Returning customer. Called for info. Placed made to order items measurements correct. Paid for netting and it was done poorly. If the L shape I ordered was difficult to do a good job they should not offer. Disappointed.
great product as long as there are no problems with your order.
had an item on my order that didn't fit a template - was called by anyfoam to inform me of this. figured out what i needed instead and was told to place a new order with the invoice information of the original order in the notes, then they would cancel the piece that didn't work off the original order and sort the postage.

my second order turned up yesterday - so i spoke with anyfoam again to ask where the first lot was and why the agreement we'd made hadn't been fixed. told they would call me back, but after three hours i had heard nothing so called them again. was told that i shouldn't of placed my second order but amended my first one and as the second order had now been despatched, i wouldn't be eligible for a refund on the postage.

asked why i was told to do it the way i had done it if that was not the process. got some babble and then another fob-off that they will speak to their manager about the postage and totally call me back. still waiting for a call back and any refund from the piece they were supposed to cancel and the postage i shouldn't of paid.

not all bad - it's still a fantastic product, and whenever it ships i'm sure i'll be happy with how it comes. just terrible, ill-informed customer 'service'.
website easy to use but you never get confirmation of dispatch or postage reference number. it not next day delivery but "next working day dispatch" . overall not a bad experience and I may use the service again, but much to improve
Very disappointing product. I ordered (expensive) memory foam but the product I have received has no noticeable 'memory' effect and simply springs back like an ordinary (cheap) medium density foam.
I would like the product to be exchanged for proper memory foam or a refund, please.
I tried to pay on your website on my laptop 3 times unsuccessfully... Have had to order on my phone.
We are really sorry to hear you had trouble with Worldpay the payment gateway we use.
Worldpay is one of the most widely used and safest payment gateways in the world and due to strict security checks sometimes payments fail. Thankfully failures are rare as we have over 10,000 customers a year to attest to that.

Kind Regards, the team at Anyfoam.
I was unable to order all the foam replacement cushions I wanted as the shape of my seat backs, 2 curved L-pieces and a curved T-piece were slightly more complex than the templates allowed. I e-mailed about this and was told the only way to deal with this was using a full size template. As I have no way of creating such a large paper template I instead phoned to explain my requirements. Upon doing this and asking if my requirements could be accommodated, I was met with a blank No.
Dear sir, sorry to hear about your difficulty and to see you reviewed us with only 2 stars, but from experience we know for the best result for irregular shapes we have to work on a paper template.
We prefer to lose an order and lose income than to send out foam that is likely to disappoint a customer, it's not all about money for us, but having happy customers.

Best wishes, AnyFoam.
Had trouble with secure payment supplier
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 11,380 reviews