Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Anyfoam Ltd

How would you rate Anyfoam Ltd ?

Hayley Mcleod
Hayley Mcleod
Verified Buyer
"An easy to use website x"
Hélio Junior
Hélio Junior
Verified Buyer
"Perfect product and fast delivery!!"
Alexander Bradley
Alexander Bradley
Verified Buyer
"I called the team at Anyfoam with a next day deadline for foam. The team could not have been more helpful, very flexible supporting us with our order and the process. The team ensured our foam was shipped out same day. Would recommend as a supplier. You can be guaranteed that we will return to Anyfoam for our next order. Thanks !!"
Mark Haywood Smith
Verified Reviewer
"Very disappointing product. I ordered (expensive) memory foam but the product I have received has no noticeable 'memory' effect and simply springs back like an ordinary (cheap) medium density foam. I would like the product to be exchanged for proper memory foam or a refund, please."
Miss J Lee
Verified Buyer
"I tried to pay on your website on my laptop 3 times unsuccessfully... Have had to order on my phone."
We are really sorry to hear you had trouble with Worldpay the payment gateway we use.
Worldpay is one of the most widely used and safest payment gateways in the world and due to strict security checks sometimes payments fail. Thankfully failures are rare as we have over 10,000 customers a year to attest to that.

Kind Regards, the team at Anyfoam.
Alun Jones
Verified Buyer
"I was unable to order all the foam replacement cushions I wanted as the shape of my seat backs, 2 curved L-pieces and a curved T-piece were slightly more complex than the templates allowed. I e-mailed about this and was told the only way to deal with this was using a full size template. As I have no way of creating such a large paper template I instead phoned to explain my requirements. Upon doing this and asking if my requirements could be accommodated, I was met with a blank No."
Dear sir, sorry to hear about your difficulty and to see you reviewed us with only 2 stars, but from experience we know for the best result for irregular shapes we have to work on a paper template.
We prefer to lose an order and lose income than to send out foam that is likely to disappoint a customer, it's not all about money for us, but having happy customers.

Best wishes, AnyFoam.
"Had trouble with secure payment supplier"
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 8,883 reviews