Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Shire Park
Welwyn Garden City
Hertfordshire, AL7 1TW

Tell us how Anyfoam Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
After several orders this is the place to go for foam. Easy order with quick delivery and great service.
I am a returning customer, Anyfoam`s web site is very easy to use, The delivery service is very fast, 10/10/ Anyfoam
Great that you can input the exact size you want, nice touch
Product hasn't arrived yet but very easy to use website with excellent variety and cheaper than other online suppliers
Always reliable good quality products. The foam is great for making these awesome golf greens!
After stressing about where I could get foam pad from and how I would cut them to size I came upon the Anyfoam website, I was amazed at how easy it was to order exactly what I wanted, was reassured by the preview function and all of this at a great price too! I'd better get started sewing the covers...
Website and Order process extremely easy to use, having trawled the internet to compare prices and quality I found these guys to be at the top. No hidden prices and a clear understanding of what you are ordering - Fabulous
Can't fault your service. Always on time, always accurate, always courteous!
I got the idea of refurbish a stool from a tv programme. The quickest way was to do it with pre cut foam so after a google search I found Anyfoam, which was easy to use and informative. Waiting for the cushions to arrive but so far so good.
I found the ordering process extremely simple and useful. Also, I felt as though I was getting a personal service as the company was easy to contact using the messaging service on the website and responded quickly and clearly.. I felt as though they really appreciated the custom.
very easy to use website a
Brilliant. Very easy site to use. Cheapest I searched for
Very easy to use site. Helpful measuring instructions.
Delighted with my first purchase of foam for a garden bench - ordered two more!
Very easy website to use. Prices very favourable. I look forward to receiving my foam.
Have used your website many times now and also your phone service. I have been impressed every time with the ease of ordering and the quickness of delivery. An excellent service that I would highly recommend.
I found AnyFoam web site very imformative and easy to use will certainly use again should the need arise
At this time when I can’t go out your service is easy and prompt. Ishbel Brown
Great product, speedy service, thanks 😊
The website was very straight forward and easy to negotiate. Prices very reasonable.
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 10,557 reviews