Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Shire Park
Welwyn Garden City
Hertfordshire, AL7 1TW

Tell us how Anyfoam Ltd made you happy
Simple to use website, easy to get a quote on what you require and the prices are reasonable too. I would use again. Highly recommended.
Excellent.
I ordered 6 pieces of foam online to replace the tired stuff in our three piece suite. The cut to shape ordering system is very straight forward and simple to use. My order went in after office hours on the Tuesday evening. For some unknown reason I awoke in the middle of the night with a feeling that I had made an error in the measurements I had given. I phoned the following (Wednesday) morning and spoke to a pleasant young lady who quickly corrected my error.
My foam arrived this (Friday) afternoon just two days after I spoke to them about the mistake in my order. Brilliant service!!!!

I don't think I'll need to replace the foam in our three piece suite again but, if I do I'll certainly be straight onto Anyfoam.

J R Simpson.
Our service could not have been better. Amanda answered our call and her help was first class and with sensitivity to our needs. She explained that there could be a 10 day wait due to heavy orders but arrived within a few days.

How nice to have this service in very challenging times.

Thank you Amanda and the team.

Vickie
Bought foam for seat cushions for son-in-law's man cave. Decided to make new covers and seat backs for our sofa. Went straight to Anyfoam as they have the best prices and easiest order system! Great quality foam to work with as well!
I like the quote system, really easy to choose the size and type for what you want to spend.
Such an easy website to use. Plenty of choice of styles, density of foam required plus lots of optional extras. Great choices and great prices!
measuring the item, ordering the item, and paying for the item. was so easy. an excellent service. thank you. j p doran
I used Any foam to buy some cut to shape foam to repair a three piece sweet. The website was very easy to use and entering the sizes I require was simple.
I phoned to ask about delivery times and the lady I spoke to was very helpful.
It appears to have been a hassle free online shopping experience, I say 'appears' because I have only just paid for it online, but so far so good!
Simple website with a load of different foam options. I've always received a quick delivery too.
I was unsure of what product i needed, one quick phone call to a friendly knowledgeable customer service left me feeling confident to make a purchase, excited for the product to turn up. Very easy website to navigate helped alot too
Had a complex shape and request which other sites had failed to help me with. Called up the AnyFoam guys and helped me instantly. Order placed within minutes job done! thanks :)
Simple and easy to use
Very simple and easy to use! Much more competitive in pricing too. Thanks again
Clear & easy to use web site. Competitive prices. :-)
I have been trying to find the right foam ,,so I ordered one foam seat cushion.it came and was perfect ,,so I then ordered another three to complete my sofa ,,I’m so happy šŸ˜€ will definitely recommend any foam in future thank you
Easy and clear to use site. Will recommend to others.
Anyfoam is a rare thing, a well-organised website that even I can navigate. I got just what I wanted, despite the bewildering range of choice in materials and dimensions. I got exactly what I wanted, and it was delivered bang on time. I now have a memory foam pad for my office chair which I'm comfortably sitting on as I type this.
Very easy website, great prices and looking forward to making the cushions
Great product choice and simple website to use.
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 11,380 reviews