Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Anyfoam Ltd 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Lisa Kaspar
Anyfoam Ltd 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Rosie Pring
Always had good service and quality foam
Great service...even better product. Sleep better in my van than in bed at home.
I have used this firm for some time For dog beds and replacement sofa cushions. Always prompt delivery and foam is always as ordered. Once when a courier failed to deliver an order I called them and they quickly sent the goods again, no issue.
Easy to use website and our order arrived quickly
I have used Any Foam twice now , for garden sofa and chairs and a summer house day bed . Excellent service , easy to use web site , good choice of quality foams . The delivery is brilliant , I ordered Sunday the product arrived early Tuesday morning . Will use this company again without hesitation .
easy to use. all good so far!
Great customer service - I had to ring and check I was ordering the correct foam for my outdoor cushion pad replacements, they were very helpful and my order was delivered the next day. I am extremely pleased with my order and the price I paid. Thank you. I would definitely recommend this company.
first time user, straightforward and, I hope, secure
Simple to choose the right size I needed, lots of options to choose from, seems to be a site full of options and advice. Value for money, competitive pricing on what I purchased.
Found website by google. Was very easy to use and really valuable with the description of each type of foam. Also the fact you could just order the size you needed. Very impressed. Would be even better if you offered covered made to fit your order
Delivery is always prompt and the foam ordered is always spot on. Unlike previous supplier, I have never had a defect with the order or items. Great price for foam material that we use in our commercial services.
very helpful when I made enquiry very efficient Highly recommended
just very straightforward to order and a great product
Brilliant service, perfect fit
Clear, concise, speedy website. On previous orders, quick delivery.
Very helpful with advice on foam best suited to requirements from a very wide range of products.
I have used this company for years and will continue to do so. They have always delivered on time, and if any problems have always phoned for confirmation or more information regarding strange shapes.
I have used this company for many years now and the prices are competitive and the service and delivery times have always been efficient. I would recommend this company.
Great company to do business with & super easy ordering with clear explantion of which foam to choose for your purpose!
Easy to understand and use the website. Good quality product and I got exactly what I ordered on my previous orders.
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.9 based on 12,347 reviews