Allergy Cosmos Reviews

02031760713

info@allergycosmos.co.uk

Unit 42, Battersea Business Centre, 99-109 Lavender Hill, London, SW11 5QL

Tell us how Allergy Cosmos made you happy
I was told this shipped several days ago. The shipper says that they have not received the parcel for the tracking number that you provided. I have contacted you twice to discuss. Both times I was told someone that someone would contact me shortly with information. However, no one has contacted me. I now have no product and no answers as to what is going on. This is unacceptable. The level of customer service that I have received is appalling.
Hello Mr. Blanchette, We’re terribly sorry to hear of the issues you’ve had with this particular order. Unfortunately as you contacted us over the weekend, we were unavailable to immediately answer your queries. Instead, you spoke to our third-party answering service who took down your message and sent it to us first thing on Monday morning. Thankfully, we were able to get to the bottom of the issue on the same day while keeping you informed at every step of the way. As a regular customer of ours, this was naturally an extremely rare occurrence you experienced and we thank you for your patience while we worked together to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. Kind regards, The Allergy Cosmos team
Always polite and helpful. Delivery excellent
Very easy to use website, delivery was very quick and the product was very well packed. The price was the best so will be recommending to friends and family.
Very fast delivery. Reliable carrier. Filter exactly as ordered. All good.
I get what I order with no fuss and good service. What more could one ask for.
Excellent efficient service, good product at a very competitive price.
Good service and always very helpful on the phone. Also give an honest opinion on what you need and what you don't need.
Prompt delivery, product as expected.
Excellent product, gets clothes clean without triggering allergy. No hassle ordering and delivery. Will buy again.
My product is excellent. Delivery was next day and flawless. Highly recommend.
Does a good job at reducing the dander, and easing the allergy problems. Used with cat wipes etc has really helped.
Great service
Excellent service, very simple to deal with. HAPPY
We are loving our Allery Cosmos air purifier. We both have allergies and often wake in the night and have sniffles and blocked noses, burning eyes. Now we have slept through for two nights and our nostrils are clear! Hurrah! We will be ordering more. Can't recommend it enough.
Very helpful and knowledgeable staff
quick delivery and very happy with the purifier
Really friendly people and fast delivery - ordered on Friday morning and delivered before noon on Saturday. Will be looking to order again.
Other than the annoying review form, service was great.
Great products and great service
Fantastic machine. So easy to use and does what is says it will do. The build is superb and easy to put together. All done in 2min.
Allergy Cosmos is rated 4.85 based on 845 reviews