Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allcott Associates LLP
Read Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

Tell us how Allcott Associates LLP made you happy
Very pleased with the service! Philip Holmam’s report was easy to understand. Many thanks, Alessandro.
Very comprehensive report delivered on time and in an easy to read and understand format.
All good. I got what I paid for on time. No complaints
Always impressed by the full structural surveys we have had done with Alcott. They did our last survey as well. Really thorough with photos for evidence. The report is always ready within a week. Would highly recommend.
Very professional, efficient and always happy to help with any queries.
Excellent service. Very comprehensive report
Very prompt and efficient service from Timothy Allcott who sent the survey report quickly and answered questions quickly too.
Did what they said they were going to do. Comprehensive report.
Our Level 3 Survey was very detailed, and informed us with our purchasing decision. Worth every penny.
An excellent service, producing reports and answering emails quickly.
Over many years, we have bought and sold houses as life has progressed. We can honestly say that we have never had such a good quality survey as this one. It went above and beyond what we expected, it was clearly written, covered every aspect of the property in detail, had some sensible and pragmatic recommendations and most importantly gave us peace of mind with regard to the state of the listed period property we are now confident in purchasing. This review may sound too good to be true but the service provided was genuinely excellent.
Amazing work! From booking to the actual survey day, all communication was clear. The report (L3 Building Survey) arrived on time and it was much more comprehensive than I expected.
Very professional, knowledgeable and helpful .
The survey that was requested was done on time and for a reasonable cost. The report seems to be very thorough and concise pointing out areas that would not be evident to the layperson. We would happily recommend Allcot Associates to provide survey reports.
I was very impressed with the thoroughness and professionalism of Allcott Associates when they carried out a full survey on the tbe house I wanted to buy. The Inspection Report was extremely detailed and systematically set out so that a lay person like myself could understand the evidently expert surveyor. It gives me confidence that I will be moving into my new house with a clear programme to address the issues that he prioritised and costed. I would have no hesitation in recommending this professional practice to anyone.
Allcott Associates were excellent throughout the process despite it being an incredibly busy time for them. We were kept informed through every step and the process was carried out quickly and efficiently.
Very efficient. Detailed and clear report. Great customer service. Very impressed.
I was extremely pleased with the level of detail provided in my level 3 building survey, as well as the follow-up email I received from an enquiry. Excellent value for money and professional. Would use again without doubt.
Comprehensive survey carried out at a very competitive price.
The report was informative and well written. It pointed out areas that have to be addressed. The photos included are also very useful.
Allcott Associates LLP is rated 4.76 based on 824 reviews