Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allcott Associates LLP
Read Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

Tell us how Allcott Associates LLP made you happy
The survey and report gave us just the reassurance we needed.
Very efficient service with easy booking process.
Very efficient service with easy booking process.
Outstanding from Allcott Associates. Great communication and service. We really appreciated the quick turnaround, the level of detail within our residential property, survey, and the availability of the surveyor to talk about aspects of the report in further detail. We highly recommend.
Very Professional service
The survey was completed quickly and efficiently. The report was delivered sooner than I expected and was comprehensive and clear. The overall experience was good and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Outstanding service from Allcott Associates residential team. I received great communication from the team and a very comprehensive residential property report. Especially useful were the pictures included in the report which helped me understand the surveyor's commentary. Thanks for the quick turnaround and for always being available to talk through my concerns about the property. 5 star service in every category.
Great service from Allcotts. Needed a structural survey for the mortgage lenders - which Allcotts undertook. I wouldn’t go anywhere else in the future
Very professional, we got our comprehensive report quickly.
Identified the property as non standard. Phoned us straight after survey to ask if we were aware of this. Helped us avoid a possible future selling problem. Report really easy to understand. Office very helpful. Thank you Chris and Jane.
Very pleased with the survey - detailed and thorough and gave me peace of mind.
I found them very helpful and professional
I have used Allcott Associates LLP on three occasions, to carry out RICS Level 3 Full Building Survey. The service they provide is exceptional throughout. Highly recommended. Many thanks.
When I told Matthew (Baker) that we only had 14 days to complete the survey and any later might mean us losing the property, his response was "no problem" and within 5 days, including a weekend, he had produced a very thorough 75 page report...amazing! I cannot recommend this young man and his associates highly enough...and his rates are very competitive too. Superb service!
I'm very impressed with the thoroughness of Peter's survey - it came illustrated with dozens of high-quality photos, many from hard-to-reach places, and identified a lot of things in the building I wasn't previously aware of. Definitely recommended.
Chris completed a full survey for us in the summer. As first time buyers with no past construction knowledge, we wanted a second opinion before exchanging. We found the report to be through, well laid out and easy to understand. Chris also called us the day after the survey to give some initial feedback, and this allowed us to book in some builders to visit and price for repairs. Now we are in the house, we have found the report to be accurate and very helpful. Our only criticism would be the waiting list. We had to wait 4 weeks for the house to be looked at, but we understand the market at the time was very busy.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Immediate responses direct from Timothy Allcot who is a partner at the firm. A very high quality detailed building survey produced. With this report to hand I was able to renegotiate and save £1000’s of the original agreed price. Well worth it. Will definitely use again and recommend to family and friends.
Fantastic service by Allcott Associates. Our full building survey was very well done and the photos were extremely helpful. The surveyor was happy to go through some of our queries after which was comforting. Competitive prices and reasonable lead times. Would not hesitate to recommend!
Have used Allcott Associates twice in a space of few months to survey potential residential purchases. I really like the instant quotation facility. Booking the survey was straightforward (understandable lead in time due to busy period). Both surveys went ahead on specified dates and report turned around within indicative timeframes. Subsequent enquiries to surveyor when required (thank you Pete M!) were responded to speedily. Would highly recommend without reservation. Please keep up the superb service you provide.
Absolutely Stellar service! From the initial inquiry, Elaine was very helpful and efficient. Valuation was promptly done by Daniel who was professional,courteous and very knowledgeable. Got my report way before the 5 day turnaround time. I'd definitely recommend and will be using them again in the future.
Allcott Associates LLP is rated 4.76 based on 824 reviews