Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allcott Associates LLP
Read Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

Tell us how Allcott Associates LLP made you happy
Took a little longer than was anticipated, but the survey was top notch, very thorough and a competitive price.
Everything pretty much in order, the surveyor called me after the survey was completed as I was unable to attend due to Covid-19 restrictions. He also helpfully called me back when I left a voicemail requesting some further info. The report was detailed. The only issue I had was when I phoned up to book, I was told I the survey would probably be "in the second week of February", but it ended up on the 23rd. A minor issue but at that point it was slowing things down when the original stamp duty holiday deadline of the end of March was coming up.
A bit slow in sending the report
All good. I got what I paid for on time. No complaints
So far really positive. Only negative was how long it took to book in the survey to be done but given current circumstances that’s understandable. Got the full report in four days when I explained how quickly we needed it. Report seems detailed enough and we know what repairs need to be carried out. Would definitely reuse this company.
Chap turned up on time and was very polite..Overall very pleased with report..thanks
Delivery of the report could have been faster but what was delivered was of good quality - detailed and well presented. The surveyor answered our questions promptly and the price was fair when compared to others.
Only thing I would suggest is re wording the initial instruction email which is actually a request for the customer to confirm that you definitely want to be instructed. Having submitted a form and spoken to someone on the phone I had read the first para of this email and assumed all was already in hand - it wasn't until the last line of the email it asks for written confirmation to move ahead. Rest of the process was super smooth. The survey itself was so detailed! Really useful and has provided us with such clarity of what we are walking into. Really clear and useful in its format and providing a great deal of advice.
Allcott Associates were efficient and communicative with the booking process. The survey report was pretty comprehensive and similar in format to the example I was sent beforehand, which is what we hoped for. We also had a conversation afterwards with the surveyor to clarify a few items in the report, which was smoothly organised and useful. They were also good value so all in all a good experience.
Detailed information and professional survey, and response
Everything's was good, there were few things which were missed because of none accessibility, so it would have been a good idea if the surveyor would have been liaised with the owner of the flat so that the surveyor could have an access to all the parts and sections of the property, but all and all it was a good surveying and I was quite happy with the report.
The survey gave me details of any remedial works on occupation. Satisfied that nothing major is required.
Went on the day stated, gave a full report. Though had to contact them to get the results
Several typos in the report, and it would have been nice to have captions on the pictures beause it's hard to tell what you're looking at with some of them.
Great quality report and good initial contact. Only negative is that I asked for initial feedback following the survey and had to chase for it twice. Bar that good. Would use again.
Quick & efficient service. Good value for amount paid.
Overall good service provided a defect report
Straightforward would use again
The surveyor was helpful in answering my questions and was happy for me to meet him during the survey for a discussion.
After a lack of response from the Leeds office, Timothy Allcott stepped in and quickly arranged a building survey for us, at a very fair price. The survey was thorough, with several helpful photographs. Good 'remedial' service, and a good final product.
Allcott Associates LLP is rated 4.76 based on 824 reviews