Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allcott Associates LLP
Read Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

Tell us how Allcott Associates LLP made you happy
Really good an efficient Definitely recommend we had a home buyers level 3 survey and couldn’t fault them
I contacted Allcott Associates for a survey quote. They responded very quickly but after I gave further information it transpired they couldn't help me. I give 5 stars for speed of responses, their honesty and helpfulness during a very busy time for them. Should I need a survey again I will come back
AVOID AT ALL COSTS ! Not only they are one of the most expensive surveyors in Bristol, but we paid for the most expensive home survey and they missed not one, not two, but THREE leaks in the house ! TWO in the roof and one leaky window. We contacted them to try to resolve the matter but they just don't accept any responsibility ! Arguing they couldn't see it because there was a few bags in the loft... which is clearly false as they said the damp in the cupboard was due to bad ventilation and completely missed one the leak in the roof !
Responsive customer service at each step, the report was delivered within 5 working days as promised. Just need to be a little patient when booking as the demand is high at the moment! (Summer 2021)
Allcott was able to schedule my survey efficiently and quite speedily. Their report was very thorough and we were able to have a follow up call with the surveyor to discuss some issues with the property, which was very useful.
Visit and inspection took place. Report received 27th April 2021. I am still awaiting a response to a question I raised 2nd May 2021 relating to the report. I have reminded Oxford branch a response is still outstanding on more than one occasion but STILL NO ANSWER received as of 29/6/2021.
Dear CS, thank you for your feedback. If you'd like to email me your question, I will see that is answered ASAP. My email is timothy@allcottassociates.co.uk Thanks, Tim
Absolute life savers. Feel like they moved heaven and earth to help us out. Would absolutely definitely use them again and also highly recommend using them, particularly for Help to Buy valuations.
I filled in the online form for a quote for a valuation. When I rang to accept the quote I was told they didn’t do them in that area and the online quote doesn’t look at the postcode of the property????!! What a waste of time. Why don’t they set the search up so it tells me that instantly. The women who took my call wasn’t interested or bothered. I’m actually glad they DON’T do them in my area.
Hi, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that were unable to accommodate your valuation survey on this occasion. Our surveyor in your area has very recently gone on maternity leave and unfortunately we do not have any control over how the search engines (Google) work. If you would like to contact me direct, I will be happy to provide you with a contact who will be to help. Thanks, Tim Allcott
Great service, efficient and helpful. I wish more detail on the chimney and prices had been given but I think I am expecting to much.
Timothy did the house survey by himself for me as his staffs are too busy and could not meet my schedule. He delivered the report on time and answered my queries patiently. The report is very detail too.
Exemplary service, great value for money, and incredibly quick turnaround considering the current pressure on the market. Thank you!
Excellent communication throughout, polite, prompt, and complete.
I requested a level 3 survey and it was produced in a timely manner. Seriously, you don't need to go anywhere else for a survey. The report is thorough and comprehensive and it was provided with the surveyors direct email address. The surveyor was quick to respond to our email and very useful. The report was sent in little over one week after the date of the survey which is fantastic in the current climate. All concerns we had about the property were addressed in the survey with no jargon and clear language and useful photos for guidance. This has led us to arrange and confirm a completion date for the property. 100% absolutely recommended. Thank you Allcott Associates
Excellent service, well written report very thorough. Thank you.
No hassle survey. Comprehesive report.
Took a little longer than was anticipated, but the survey was top notch, very thorough and a competitive price.
Excellent service, thorough building survey with photos throughout, and estimates for potential rework. 3rd time I've used them now and would throughly recommend.
Very professional report with photographs and costings enabling us to see the work required and the cost
very thorough and comprehensive, with very full documentation re items covered and not covered etc, with clear explanations etc.
Allcott Associates LLP is rated 4.76 based on 803 reviews