Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allcott Associates LLP
Read Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

Tell us how Allcott Associates LLP made you happy
Honestly couldn’t have asked for a better surveyor. Really knowledgeable and friendly didn’t feel silly asking questions. Would highly recommend
I absolutely recommend Allcott Associates for building surveys. We have used them twice now and their surveyor Chris was extremely knowledgeable, thorough and helpful. He explained everything in simple terms and was patient each time when I would ask for further clarification. I would definitely use them again. Do not hesitate to instruct them to do your surveys, it is money well spent that could save you a huge expense and a headache down the road.
Instructed Allcott associates for the first time to carry out a full building survey. I was very pleased with their service from start to finish. The report produced was very informative and comprehensive. I would definitely recommend them.
Excellent service. Very quick, helpful and professional.
The whole process was professional, efficient, speedy & friendly. The output (Homebuyers) report was extremely thorough & comprehensive. I highly recommend Allcott Associates.
Very professional and a great standard of report
Allcott Associates' L3 building survey is very competitively priced. They answered all my questions before I engaged them. The survey was carried out by an experienced chartered surveyor and I'm very happy with the report I received 5 days later. Thank you.
I am happy with the service, got a closer than expected date and they sent out the report when they promised to.
Overall, happy with the service.
Great communication, thorough building report and met the deadlines they committed. Very straightforward to work with.
Everything pretty much in order, the surveyor called me after the survey was completed as I was unable to attend due to Covid-19 restrictions. He also helpfully called me back when I left a voicemail requesting some further info. The report was detailed. The only issue I had was when I phoned up to book, I was told I the survey would probably be "in the second week of February", but it ended up on the 23rd. A minor issue but at that point it was slowing things down when the original stamp duty holiday deadline of the end of March was coming up.
Excellent service
Great service from Allcotts ASSOCIATES LLP. Lots of detail, lots of images and evidence to help me feel at ease about making a sound decision based off of the building survey I received.
Great service, detailed survey. thank you!
Sorry for the delay. Family health issues.

Thank you for everything. Very helpful survey and good value as well. I will use you in the future

Blessings

Stephen
Extensive report, very detailed and helpful.
Good and professional
A bit slow in sending the report
Very prompt response to my query over some communication issues.

Thorough report. Very pleased and will use again.

Will
Really detailed report, picked up on issues I hadn't even thought to look at as a first time buyer and helped me to make a much more informed decision
I was very impressed with my HomeBuyers survey and the process to organise/book it in, they contacted the estate agent directly and updated me once they had a date for the diary. I am a first time buyer with no previous experience so don't have anything to compare to (other than my appalling solicitor!).
Chris Dunstan did the survey and covered all of the specific points I asked for. The report was well laid out, clear to read and included pictures where needed to show the issues. I couldn't have asked for better. The survey was done on the Monday and the report sent to me on the Friday, which I was very impressed with and meant I could read it over the weekend. Chris was available to ask any further questions to and he followed up on my thank you email promptly, but I haven't needed to ask anything (yet... I still haven't exchanged!)
Allcott Associates LLP is rated 4.77 based on 774 reviews