Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Allcott Associates LLP

How would you rate Allcott Associates LLP?

"Friendly, efficient service. Nothing seemed like too much trouble - despite me sending lots of emails!"
"Very easy to contact, extremely helpful regarding which service and deliverables I required, the engineer performing the survey was very professional, offered additional advice beyond my expectations and the report was delivered exactly as promised. Top job."
"Speedy service"
"Polite and friendly service, flexible and understanding in lead up to survey and a professional, thorough, detailed report."
"I was confident I had made the right choice after my initial conversation with Judy. Subsequently had a really helpful conversation with the surveyor who carried out the inspection on the property. I am sorry but did not make a note of his name, he was very professional. I would have no hesitation in recommending your firm to others."
"Quick professional response."
"Allcott Assoc were very helpful and professional. When I had a delay due to solicitors they were happy to re-schedule the survey to a later date and didn't charge me anything extra, despite it being a last minute change. The report is clear and I received it quickly after the date of the survey. I would definitely recommend them to others."
"They were well organised, The inspection report was very thorough and set out / easy to read and understand."
"Customer service was very good and helpful. Report was received in around 7 working days and was very detailed."
"Easy, and quick. No issues"
"Very impressive professional service. Our full structural survey was arranged in good time, the report was detailed but easy to understand and our queries were dealt with promptly. All at a very competitive price. Many thanks!"
"The engineer was prompt and was very knowledgeable. The report was provided in a timely manner although the incorrect report was initially provided."
"Unfortunately I didn’t get chance to use Allcotts becuase I had to pull out of purchase. However, they didn’t charge me for the cancellation and there service leading up to this was excellent. I will use them in the future."
"I was happy with the service I received; very professional and friendly company. They ensured all my request were fulfilled satisfactorily. I will definitely be using them again for my next property."
"Surveyor was excellent the report was comprehensive and we would willingly give a favourable recommendation"
"Excellent and thorough survey, well documented"
"Very efficient. They did a structural Survey for us. The document was comprehensive and accurate. Would recommend them, very professional and excellent value for money"
"Easy to use, competitively priced and fully comprehensive report. Would happily recommend to anyone."
"A very thorough, professional survey and subsequent report with lots of detail and useful advice. Staff are very pleasant and efficient to deal with and follow-up an enquiry quickly and effectively. A pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended."
"Quality of the survey and staff friendliness"
Allcott Associates LLP is rated 4.74 based on 420 reviews