Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Allcott Associates LLP

How would you rate Allcott Associates LLP ?

"Very Happy with their services, very thorough report and very easy to follow. Took a few more days for the report to be ready than the 3 days they claim in their website but would not hesitate to hire them again."
"Very dissatisfied with this 86 page “structural “ building report This was an absolute waste of £564.00 for less than an hours work The report we received consisted of things that anyone could see for themselves eg Walls with skirting boards attached to the bottom and coving to the top, and woodchip paper on walls (pictures provided of this) etc etc etc There were no details regarding the actual structure of the property, drains,sizes of floor joists (where conversions) I would not recommend this company to anyone."
"I received a thorough and detailed report. It was easy to understand and made me aware of work that I may need to carry out in the future. When I called Alcott Associates, they helped me track the progress of my survey. I received both a paper and email copy of my survey report."
"Very thorough and professional with detailed report. Met the surveyor at the property who was happy to walk me round and summarise key points. Highly recommended."
"The overall building survey was very precise and informative ,very professional communication throughout the whole process ,and speedy response ,small point was the inspection cover for drainage ,the cover was not able to be removed ,although if possible they said they do try to remove ."
"All at Allcott associates were very friendly and professional. Would definitely use them again ."
"Flexible with appointments and good thorough service"
"Very thorough and prompt."
"They did the survey quickly and efficiently. The report was written in clear English . I’d recommend them to anyone needing a survey doing"
"A well documented property survey with good detail"
"detailed survey completed promptly. very helpful with queries afterwards as well. Thank you!"
"Excellent customer service, surveyor on time polite and professional, excellent detailed building report."
"Very efficient service and very helpful and friendly staff. Report was comprehensive and well written."
"The requested building survey was organised without any problems. The survey report was issued promptly and the questions I had were answered swiftly. I would certainly use them again."
"Very polite. Queries dealt with promptly and good service provided with efficiency."
"Had a survey from them and glad I did. Saved me a fortune! Presentation of report really good and staff are easy to deal with"
"Very good home buyers survey. Very quick response to all emails. Helpful when spoken to on the phone."
"Very good and detailed service"
"Very detailed report with photos, which highlighted all areas that work or further investigation. Once surveyed I had a copy of the report within the week. The report also gave an idea of the cost involved in remedying any of the defects found. I needed some further information regarding a point raised in my survey. The surveyor was on leave but was still happy to answer my query via email (apologies to his partner!). Highly professional company whom I would recommend. Make sure you book your survey early though as I had to wait 2 weeks for my survey due to their workload. Worth the wait but put it on your list of first things to do!"
"Allcotts were efficient and produced a very thorough survey report for a reasonable price. They always responded quickly and in a friendly manner to any queries and payment was very easy through their website. Would definitely recommend."
Allcott Associates LLP is rated 4.74 based on 444 reviews