Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Allcott Associates LLP

How would you rate Allcott Associates LLP ?

"A well documented property survey with good detail"
"detailed survey completed promptly. very helpful with queries afterwards as well. Thank you!"
"Excellent customer service, surveyor on time polite and professional, excellent detailed building report."
Sian Abbinnett
Unverified Reviewer
"Very efficient service and very helpful and friendly staff. Report was comprehensive and well written."
"The requested building survey was organised without any problems. The survey report was issued promptly and the questions I had were answered swiftly. I would certainly use them again."
"Very polite. Queries dealt with promptly and good service provided with efficiency."
"Had a survey from them and glad I did. Saved me a fortune! Presentation of report really good and staff are easy to deal with"
"Very good home buyers survey. Very quick response to all emails. Helpful when spoken to on the phone."
"Very good and detailed service"
Debbie Gaine
Verified Reviewer
"Very detailed report with photos, which highlighted all areas that work or further investigation. Once surveyed I had a copy of the report within the week. The report also gave an idea of the cost involved in remedying any of the defects found. I needed some further information regarding a point raised in my survey. The surveyor was on leave but was still happy to answer my query via email (apologies to his partner!). Highly professional company whom I would recommend. Make sure you book your survey early though as I had to wait 2 weeks for my survey due to their workload. Worth the wait but put it on your list of first things to do!"
"Allcotts were efficient and produced a very thorough survey report for a reasonable price. They always responded quickly and in a friendly manner to any queries and payment was very easy through their website. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent service. I recommend Allcotts to family and friends ."
"Everything was good and we would recommend to anyone who wants to get survey done."
"Easy to arrange. Brilliant service. Quick results. Extremely detailed information and additional information provided. Would highly recommend."
"Our report was made some time ago. Remedial works have been finalised exactly as specified. The results are remarkable! We cannot thank you enough for your help. The recent storms have so far proved that any water ingress that we suffered is a thing of the past."
"Friendly, efficient service. Nothing seemed like too much trouble - despite me sending lots of emails!"
"Very easy to contact, extremely helpful regarding which service and deliverables I required, the engineer performing the survey was very professional, offered additional advice beyond my expectations and the report was delivered exactly as promised. Top job."
"Speedy service"
"Polite and friendly service, flexible and understanding in lead up to survey and a professional, thorough, detailed report."
"I was confident I had made the right choice after my initial conversation with Judy. Subsequently had a really helpful conversation with the surveyor who carried out the inspection on the property. I am sorry but did not make a note of his name, he was very professional. I would have no hesitation in recommending your firm to others."
Allcott Associates LLP is rated 4.75 based on 435 reviews