Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Allcott Associates LLP

Tell us how Allcott Associates LLP made you happy

"Excellent service!"
"Having conducted a google search to look for a local surveyor Allcott Associates came up as being active in the area I required. I was sent two quotes following an online quotation request which involved me putting in the postcode of the property I was hoping to buy. After comparing a number of quotes I phoned to ask Allcott Associates to conduct the survey - only to be told they did not cover my area. What a waste of time."
We're sorry to hear about your experience trying to make a booking. In order to ensure that our reports are of the highest quality, we only accept work if we have someone who has local knowledge relevant to the property being surveyed. In this case, we do not currently have an office in your area and so we were therefore prevented from taking the job inline with our professional code of conduct. We hope that you have found someone else to carry out the work for you.
"Surveyor arrived promptly, service was excellent. Survey arrived earlier than promised. No complaints at all."
"I recently had a building survey completed by Allcott Associates LLP. I was very impressed with the detailed report that was delivered within the timescales agreed. I even used the report to reduce the price I'd agreed with the vendor. Would certainly use again."
"Absolutely wonderful service from start to finish with Allcott Associates. They were recommended very highly by a friend when we said we were looking for someone to do a full structural survey of a house we’d bought. Very happy indeed with the customer service along the way and with the survey itself. Would highly recommend them."
"Excellent service. I’d recommend"
"Great communication, good price and very good inspection and report. All done efficiently and properly. Thank you."
"I had buildings Survey carried out, the report was produced quicker than expected and contained great detail, I would recommend using Allcott Associates LLP."
"Prompt response and booking of survey was quick. Surveyor was excellent with post survey questions."
"Inspection planned in a couple of days and very detailed report received in a week"
"Easy booking process, plus no problem when we wanted to reschedule and change the survey to a different property, plus prompt delivery of the report"
"Survey was very detailed done on time very pleased. Would definatley reccommend."
"We were very please with the service and would recommend them."
"Very professional service."
"very good surveys, used them twice, 2013 +19 and good both times"
"Excellent, detailed report with personal service."
"Was happy with the survey"
"Very prompt service. Detailed report with pictures and advisories."
"Very reasonably priced, responded promptly to correspondence the report I got was clear and easily understandable as well as incredibly detailed."
"Muse the first appointment but that was my fault, another was easily arranged. I was keep updated as to when he would arrive, and the survey was done in a quick and efficient manner. I received a well laid out document explaining highlights and lowlights, asking with rough guides on any repair costs. Would happily recommend."
Allcott Associates LLP is rated 4.76 based on 532 reviews