Ackerman Music Reviews

info@ackermanmusic.co.uk

163 Portland Road

Tell us how Ackerman Music made you happy
Good, no issue
It's a first time i ordered through Ackerman's website..I did face some technical issues for my payment but received prompt response to my query and the book arrived on time too...overall good customer service.
Right books - on time - very good :-)
Delivery was a day later than advise by the delivery firm on their online tracking system. The guitar bag was smaller in length than advertised so did not fit the guitar I had planned but with some swapping around found that it fitted one of my smaller guitars so did not send the item back.
Good prices, good selection, packaged well, received quickly
Speedy supply
Hi Just a short but large thank you to ackerman music for their professional/quick service, and above all keeping in touch of its progress, well done
Easy to order. Arrived quickly. Product was as advertised.
It was great to be able to purchase this book 2 as I already had book 1 as was only able to find book 2 on your site.
Very prompt delivery given the very difficult circumstances for any business to operate in.
Very quick and efficient order and delivery at reasonable price, but searching and finding the vocal score I was looking for on the website was not as quick and easy as it might have been.
Very good friendly service with speedy delivery. One slight snag - two copies sent instead of one. Quickly resolved by being sent a postage returns label. Second slight snag - the label didn't work so I ended up paying the postage. It won't stop me from using them again if I need to or recommending them.
The silent violin arrived very promptly within 24hours and allows me to extend my practice time without disturbing the neighbours
I haven’t received my items yet but Ackerman’s have been very good in sorting it when I phoned them. They’re sending a replacement no bother as original parcel has got lost with the courier company. Swift service from a courier error.
I bought this music for my son, he likes the print and happy with it, to me, there's no fingerings, but my son said he doesn't need it, so we both are happy This is the first time I bought from this website, when I ask someone questions, they responded fast, I placed the order, it came really fast, I remember I received it within 2 days, I recommend this website 5 stars to me.
I ordered the item as a present for my wife's birthday. The order was in my name and paid for with my card and should have been sent to me. The package was sent addressed to my wife, presumably because she had ordered from Ackerman before and her name was obviously auto filled.
Delayed delivery caused by problems getting music from Germany, Brexit, Christmas, etc. But worth the wait. Would use this company again.
Ordered book online, arrived within the week in perfect condition despite inclement weather.
Just started with a new key board, thought this would be a good start. Good results so far. Quick delivery and a good service. Thanks. Will use Ackerman Music again. 🤙
Fast delivery and great price. The only issue was Royal Mail who bent the book on delivery so I now have a bent book
Ackerman Music is rated 4.92 based on 5,478 reviews