Ackerman Music Reviews

info@ackermanmusic.co.uk

163 Portland Road

Tell us how Ackerman Music made you happy

Bryan M
"I sent a question enquiring about electric violins initially & received a really informative reply the following day from Simon. I later called to speak with someone in person and ended up chatting with the aforementioned Simon.. He gave me an honest opinion along with some great advice & at no point did I feel he was railroading me into pricier options. Really good to deal with and the violin arrived promptly and in great order. Any future instrumental purchases and I know where to go looking first.... Ackermans..!! I now have 1 very happy violinist in the house"
"I placed an order which is expected to deliver in 2-4 weeks but with special request, they are able to receive in one week! (I’m overseas in Asia) Impressive customer service! Nicely packed and received in perfect condition. Highly recommend!"
Richard G
"The product, Casio CTK-671 keyboard cover arrived next day, very happy with the product, it keeps my keyboard dust free, and has anti static properties, a good fit over the keys & does not slide off. I have used it with the flap facing the front, draping over the keys, which prevents it from sliding off, if it were to be installed with the flap facing the rear. A good fit in this situation."
"We are very happy with the order, thank you."
"My book was as described, and delivered promptly. Perfect!"
"Easy to order. Well packaged and fast delivery. Thank you"
"Ackerman music phoned me back very quickly after I had left a message saying that I was struggling to place an order on line. They confirmed that the order had come through and that it was even then being processed. It arrived the next day. Super service. Thank you."
"."
"I ordered some music that arrived within two days. It was excellent value for money as it was cheaper than the published price and delivery was free. I was delighted with the service and will definitely use Ackerman Music again in the future."
"Book ordered and arrived promptly. Great service thanks."
"Great service - prompt delivery."
"First class service and a great company to deal with. Delivery was ahead of schedule. I recommend Ackerman"
"Perfect. Just what I wanted. Speedy delivery as well."
"Fantastic service."
"Perfect gift for a violinist!"
"Always quick to arrive, easy ordering and excellent customer service. Highly recommend."
"The music arrived very promptly and will be used to improve our tired piano skills. Really looking forward to getting started"
"Website was easy-to-use and quickly found what I was looking for. Great range of music books and prices were reasonable. Item arrived in perfect condition."
"Always deliver quickly"
"Many thanks for prompt and efficient service, as always."
"Very fast delivery and excellent product."
"Prompt and free delivery."
"Prompt and efficient service door to door!"
Ackerman Music is rated 4.90 based on 1,823 reviews