Ackerman Music Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ackerman Music

info@ackermanmusic.co.uk

163 Portland Road

How would you rate Ackerman Music ?

Bryan M
"I sent a question enquiring about electric violins initially & received a really informative reply the following day from Simon. I later called to speak with someone in person and ended up chatting with the aforementioned Simon.. He gave me an honest opinion along with some great advice & at no point did I feel he was railroading me into pricier options. Really good to deal with and the violin arrived promptly and in great order. Any future instrumental purchases and I know where to go looking first.... Ackermans..!! I now have 1 very happy violinist in the house"
"I placed an order which is expected to deliver in 2-4 weeks but with special request, they are able to receive in one week! (I’m overseas in Asia) Impressive customer service! Nicely packed and received in perfect condition. Highly recommend!"
Richard G
Richard G
"The product, Casio CTK-671 keyboard cover arrived next day, very happy with the product, it keeps my keyboard dust free, and has anti static properties, a good fit over the keys & does not slide off. I have used it with the flap facing the front, draping over the keys, which prevents it from sliding off, if it were to be installed with the flap facing the rear. A good fit in this situation."
"Excellent prices and service!"
"Excellent service. its nice to be able to ask a question about a play along book and get and answer to the question from an expert. The price was very competitive . I'll definitely use them again."
"Speedy delivery"
"Always have what I want, Free speedy delivery, fast response to product enquiries etc."
"Excellent, prompt service. Appreciate that you do not charge postage on sheet music"
"Web site was easy to use. The product arrived quickly and is just what I needed. I will use Ackerman Music again."
"Great quality bag, well packaged and delivery tried next working day. I had however requested parcel to be left in porch if out and instructions not on label so had to collect at the weekend from sorting office. Bit frustrating but not a "biggy" would order again."
"The item I wanted at the right price with fast delivery."
"Easy to order on line and prompt service, received item ordered the next day free of any delivery charge."
"Extremely prompt supply of a well packaged item. Exactly the item I was after and at a most competitive price. Will be using again."
"All items on stock and fast delivery!"
"Good price, quick delivery and excellent condition. Thank you!"
"Fast delivery and excellent follow up service when I contacted Ackerman with a postal problem"
"Website is easy to use.Very quick delivery.Good price....in fact everything I wanted.Thank you."
"Great service and advice. Delivery to the Channel Islands received within 48 hours."
Catherine U
Verified Buyer
"Ackerman delivered much quicker than I expected. Thank you very much! Great service!"
"Good price and speedy delivery. Thankyou"
"Products in stock and despatched quickly."
"Quick delivery. Cheaper than Amazon."
"fast efficient delivery"