Ackerman Music Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ackerman Music

info@ackermanmusic.co.uk

163 Portland Road

How would you rate Ackerman Music ?

Bryan M
"I sent a question enquiring about electric violins initially & received a really informative reply the following day from Simon. I later called to speak with someone in person and ended up chatting with the aforementioned Simon.. He gave me an honest opinion along with some great advice & at no point did I feel he was railroading me into pricier options. Really good to deal with and the violin arrived promptly and in great order. Any future instrumental purchases and I know where to go looking first.... Ackermans..!! I now have 1 very happy violinist in the house"
"I placed an order which is expected to deliver in 2-4 weeks but with special request, they are able to receive in one week! (I’m overseas in Asia) Impressive customer service! Nicely packed and received in perfect condition. Highly recommend!"
Richard G
"The product, Casio CTK-671 keyboard cover arrived next day, very happy with the product, it keeps my keyboard dust free, and has anti static properties, a good fit over the keys & does not slide off. I have used it with the flap facing the front, draping over the keys, which prevents it from sliding off, if it were to be installed with the flap facing the rear. A good fit in this situation."
"Easy to use website. Found what I wanted and it was delivered on time."
Posted 31 minutes ago
"Satisfyingly efficient; even to the point of writing longhand our specific delivery details on the package for the carrier. Will use them again."
"Great Product, delivered in record time. Unlike amazon and others, the package was as small as it could be! Many thanks"
"great service, great price, I was expecting a used copy and a brand new one arrived."
"Everything was Fine Trank you very much"
"Easy to order online. Even better that it can be delivered for free. No hastle, great service."
"I ordered the book and cd, that is not what came, even though it was what was stated on the invoice. Friendly and helpful staff, but nothing could be done to help as there was no stock of the book with cd"
"Ordered a piece of music that I had been struggling to find for ages!! It came very quickly and the staff were really helpful over the phone when I had an enquiry!"
"Great Service the books arrived really quickly thank you"
"Excellent service - quick delivery, in pristine condition."
"They have a wide range of music to choose from and deliver promptly."
"As always - excellent service. Item arrived super quick and in perfect condition. I would never shop anywhere else for music books."
"A glitch with my online order meant I rang to complete; very helpful and courteous staff member quickly sorted it out, and order was delivered promptly Thank you- I have recommended Ackerman as an alternative to Amazon, and I will use you again!"
"As described"
"Great service, ordered piano book it arrived on time in pristine condition . Great price and free delivery. Will definitely use again and recommend to others."
"Great service: prompt delivery of a complete order"
"It was easy to order and I was able Tom track my order. It was delivered on time and very carefully packed. A very good service as usual"
"Very happy with service received."
"Ackerman Music is my 'go to' website for fast, efficient service and despatch of orders. If I need help, the staff are very knowledgeable and they have sorted my queries without delay. All that and free postage - why go elsewhere?"
"Music arrived quickly and in pretty good condition (a bit bent in the corner, however) but I was annoyed that the description of the music did not make clear that the piano accompaniments were not included (as they were when I used to do music grades and buy similar music). This was a pain, as I had to re-order that music separately, which arrived as ordered, but that much later than originally planned/desired."
Ackerman Music is rated 4.91 based on 1,514 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!