Ackerman Music Reviews

info@ackermanmusic.co.uk

163 Portland Road

Tell us how Ackerman Music made you happy

Bryan M
"I sent a question enquiring about electric violins initially & received a really informative reply the following day from Simon. I later called to speak with someone in person and ended up chatting with the aforementioned Simon.. He gave me an honest opinion along with some great advice & at no point did I feel he was railroading me into pricier options. Really good to deal with and the violin arrived promptly and in great order. Any future instrumental purchases and I know where to go looking first.... Ackermans..!! I now have 1 very happy violinist in the house"
"I placed an order which is expected to deliver in 2-4 weeks but with special request, they are able to receive in one week! (I’m overseas in Asia) Impressive customer service! Nicely packed and received in perfect condition. Highly recommend!"
Richard G
"The product, Casio CTK-671 keyboard cover arrived next day, very happy with the product, it keeps my keyboard dust free, and has anti static properties, a good fit over the keys & does not slide off. I have used it with the flap facing the front, draping over the keys, which prevents it from sliding off, if it were to be installed with the flap facing the rear. A good fit in this situation."
"The mouthpiece arrived very quickly and has made a big difference to the saxophone. Thank you!"
"Quick delivery. Item as described. Very pleased."
"Excellent service."
"Excellent service"
"Bought a book from the website, very easy to use and posted to me very quickly. 100% satisfied!"
"Always quick delivery, sends exactly what I ordered and with free postage works out cheaper than buying elsewhere"
"Have ordered from Ackerman Music a couple of times previously - yet again very speedy service. Competitive price and free postage - very speedy arrival and securely packaged. Thank you Ackerman Music!"
"Reliable, efficient and fast service, thank you!"
"The price was really good and the postage was free. The music book reached us in very good condition, however, it reached us on the 7th day (the postcode was missing and I had requested if could have it on day 5). It would have been beneficial to have a tracking number to check when it was arriving."
"The delivery of the item was excellent and item I had looked good but the on line form was a little tricky but the lady spoke to was very helpful when I had accidentally ordered 2books"
"excellent service, speedy delivery.."
"The item was out of stock so ordered it to be delivered when available. This worked perfectly."
"This was cheaper than RRP, speedy delivery and really pleased with the communication throughout as my daughter was super excited 👌🏾"
"Thank you. Quick delivery."
"Chose next day delivery and didn’t arrive next day. Sent wrong item, still not received refund."
Hi Jodie,

Sorry it's taken a while to get the refund sorted on your PayPal account, it should be done now.

Kind regards

Anthony
"The service from staff at Ackerman Music was outstanding. I inadvertedly ordered the worng music and ended up speaking to a really helpful member of staff who phoned around the different shops and found exactly what I needed and then organised the exchange. I will certainly order all my music from Ackerman in the future."
"I always use Ackerman for my music needs. If you phone the staff are always friendly and helpful and the orders always arrive very quickly."
"Prompt efficient service. Thanks"
"Great priced book and fast delivery. Would recommend Ackerman Music!!"
"Always reliable. Great service"
Ackerman Music is rated 4.91 based on 1,657 reviews