Ackerman Music Reviews

163 Portland Road

Tell us how Ackerman Music made you happy

customer service
Frederick P
"April 2019. This was my first purchase and found Ackerman's service quite exceptional. Placing an order at 4.00 pm I received the item by post at 9.00 am next day. That's good!"
Anthony C
"Fantastic service, needed the item in a desperate hurry, received the next day first class post. Thank you !!"
"I ordered 5 Soprano Sax reeds yesterday morning in desperate need for a gig tonight, they took my order and put them in the first class mail and they arrived this morning, life savers!! I was really pleased with the price too, £13 for 5 Vandoren ZZ including the postage. Brilliant service and friendly staff I spoke to at the Hove branch. Couldn't ask for more, many thanks"
"Excellent service delivered as stated. price and product good. Thank you."
Posted 55 minutes ago
"Good service, with communication immediately a delay materialised (which was not their fault). The music was exactly as ordered."
"Arrived swiftly and perfectly packaged"
"Music sheets arrived quickly and in good condition. Thank you."
"A great PERSONAL service with help and advice always at hand. I wish I had found them years ago! Please please PLEASE stock the Helen Marlais series too !!! Thank you Ackerman."
"The service was great but I thought the product was over priced"
"Very pleased with the fast response to the Piano music I ordered on line with the delivery as quick as I had hoped!"
"The Guitarist`s Way arrived in good condition, thank you."
"The sheet music arrived promptly and was well packaged"
"I am very favourably impressed with the quality of the Stentor student violin you supplied, as one who has returned decades after first learning this instrument your free set up service is a real asset as it was finely tuned and ready to play. It is made from fine wood and produces a beautiful tone. All this with free delivery within 48 hours represents great value for the very reasonable price charged."
"Have used Ackerman Music several times for books but this is first time for an instrument. The same efficient service, good packaging and quick delivery Well done, Ackerman!"
"Great service - goods arrive as described and ordered promptly. The staff are very helpful both in the shop and on line."
"Arrived in speedy time thank you"
"It was a piece that was proving somewhat difficult to find a copy of. Not only did I receive exactly what I was looking for but it was significantly cheaper than the other copy I located, it was perfectly packed and arrived undamaged (which is a small miracle with our postman) and it arrived earlier than was advised. I would definitely order from this store again."
"Quick delivery. Always well packed. A first class service. I use this company every week"
"Fast professional service, would recommend"
"I made the order during the afternoon and the music arrived in the post next morning. A completely brilliant service!"
"Fantastic support to a learning again euphonium and baritone horn player"
"I needed this sheet music in a short time-frame as I had been asked to play it at a wedding the following weekend. Delivery was even faster than I had expected (given the delivery option I had chosen) and it was exactly what I wanted. Thank you."
"My request for the Vocal Score of "The Merry Widow" arrived here in the Channel Islands in two days - an excellent service."
Ackerman Music is rated 4.92 based on 2,356 reviews