Ackerman Music Reviews

163 Portland Road

Tell us how Ackerman Music made you happy

customer service
Bryan M
"I sent a question enquiring about electric violins initially & received a really informative reply the following day from Simon. I later called to speak with someone in person and ended up chatting with the aforementioned Simon.. He gave me an honest opinion along with some great advice & at no point did I feel he was railroading me into pricier options. Really good to deal with and the violin arrived promptly and in great order. Any future instrumental purchases and I know where to go looking first.... Ackermans..!! I now have 1 very happy violinist in the house"
"I placed an order which is expected to deliver in 2-4 weeks but with special request, they are able to receive in one week! (I’m overseas in Asia) Impressive customer service! Nicely packed and received in perfect condition. Highly recommend!"
Richard G
"The product, Casio CTK-671 keyboard cover arrived next day, very happy with the product, it keeps my keyboard dust free, and has anti static properties, a good fit over the keys & does not slide off. I have used it with the flap facing the front, draping over the keys, which prevents it from sliding off, if it were to be installed with the flap facing the rear. A good fit in this situation."
"Very quick service. Granddaughter thrilled with her Blue Music Case."
"Quick and effective."
"Excellent prices and service. I stupidly ordered the wrong book and when I called to explain, the person to whom I spoke was friendly and helpful. The exchange was easy and very quick. Thank you."
"Reasonably priced item and excellent delivery service. Would recommend."
"Good service, prompt delivery. Would use again."
"I sent an email late on Tuesday and the music arrived midday Wednesday. That was nothing short of miraculous! Well done."
"Very fast delivery for shipment to the US!"
"Good price, fast delivery as always - can’t fault them."
"Good service, always."
"The music I ordered was delivered the following day providing a most efficient service"
"My first call for any sheet music, wouldn't think of using anyone else ! Love the free postage as well ! Brilliant shop !!!!"
Thank you for taking the time to post a lovely review Terry. It's very kind of you and it's nice to know we are appreciated!

Kind regards

Anthony
"Excellent service and very competitive prices! Thank you Ackerman!"
"Easy ordering, fast delivery, book as described. Site now saved in favourites for when next book needed."
"Fast accurate service"
"Really impressed with the service from Ackerman - they even contacted me to query the postal address (which had incorrectly input) to make sure it got to me. Will definitely used them again."
"Super fast delivery. Will be using again soon."
"Each time I’ve shopped online with Ackerman I have not been disappointed, and have always found their prices to be competitive and service very reliable."
"Lovely ukulele. Makes a lovely sound and the craftsmanship is great."
"Super fast order/delivery process as usual. The Musical Moments series is a key part of the Trinity Exam syllabus for Saxophones; thank you for your reliability."
"Brilliant service. The copies arrived the very next day. Will certainly use your firm again."
Ackerman Music is rated 4.91 based on 2,091 reviews