Ackerman Music Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Ackerman Music made you happy

customer service
Frederick P
"April 2019. This was my first purchase and found Ackerman's service quite exceptional. Placing an order at 4.00 pm I received the item by post at 9.00 am next day. That's good!"
Anthony C
"Fantastic service, needed the item in a desperate hurry, received the next day first class post. Thank you !!"
"I ordered 5 Soprano Sax reeds yesterday morning in desperate need for a gig tonight, they took my order and put them in the first class mail and they arrived this morning, life savers!! I was really pleased with the price too, £13 for 5 Vandoren ZZ including the postage. Brilliant service and friendly staff I spoke to at the Hove branch. Couldn't ask for more, many thanks"
"Absolutely brilliant! The staff went above and beyond to ensure my daughter received her new clarinet mouthpiece in time for her music lesson the very next day after ordering. I will definitely order from this company again. Thank you so much."
"Very prompt efficient service! Thanks"
"Excellent delivery fast and efficient"
"Excellent service, item arrived the next day, what more can one want. Will use Ackerman Music again."
"Prompt service."
"Fast, clean and professional service."
"Absolutely fantastic service! I ordered my Book and it was delivered in pristine condition the following day. Will definitely use Ackerman Music again! Thank you C Smethurst"
"Prompt and professional service."
"As described…plus fast delivery."
"I always get my son's reeds here, the price is good and delivery is normally ahead of time. Very reliable."
"Amazing service as ever! Book arrived extremely promptly in very good condition."
"Very efficient service ! Thank you!"
"Very happy with the music and slick delivery, time taken etc. All went well. Also, good to have the instrumental music and the accompaniment score included together in the package. Somewhat disappointed that the piano arrangement (accompaniment ) is a bit frugal/simplistic....but heigh-ho. Wondering if... like Amazon, dare I mention them, probably a swear-word to you!....it's possible to show some specimen pages of the score so that one could make a reasoned judgement as to suitability of the purchase. i.e. "Look Inside" at first couple of pages or so. Realise that poses potential copyright problems, though."
Hi Michael, thanks very much for your kind review.

We tend to show whatever the publisher has on their site. Some publishers do have a sample page or two which will then be put on our website.

Kind regards

Anthony
"Product was at a competitive price. Time Arrived was as expected Was professional packed Item arrived undamaged. Internet was easy to use when ordering."
"Excellent service with ultra speedy delivery. Good selection of instruments and easy to use the website. New Clarinet arrived well packed and is perfect for my needs"
"The mouthpiece pull through I ordered arrived promptly, so no problems."
"Super quick delivery, thanks!"
"Excellent service and Item was delivered on time."
"Fantastic, easy to order and prompt well packaged delivery."
"Excellent service - I phoned at 4.30pm on a Thursday and the Chichester shop put my score in the post the same day. I was very pleased, as it arrived on the following day. Well in time for some practice before rehearsal on Sunday! Thank you Ackerman."
Ackerman Music is rated 4.92 based on 2,545 reviews