Ackerman Music Reviews

209 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

info@ackermanmusic.co.uk

163 Portland Road

How would you rate Ackerman Music?

Verified Buyer

Book arrived quickly thank you
Andrew C
Verified Buyer

Very very quick delivery arrived the next day
Alison C
Verified Buyer

Super fast delivery and great quality patches, can't go wrong with BG!
Roy S
Verified Buyer

I ordered 1 box of 10 Vandoran reeds,I received 10 individual reeds in a shop soiled condition eg sticky outer seal damaged seals
Despatched in a flimsy white box with no protective wrapping
Very disappointed won't be placing any future orders

Hello there. I'm very sorry you were unhappy with your reeds. If any of them were damaged in transit we would be happy to replace them. Alternatively you can return them for a full refund. I'm sure you will have seen on the website that we repackage the reeds to allow us to offer free postage (I have posted the quote from our website at the bottom*). These will have been brand new reeds taken from a standard box. Please do get in touch if you have any further queries. Kind regards. Anthony.

*In order to keep your reed prices as cheap as possible, we re-package Vandoren reeds to fit the "large letter" postal size. Each reed is still individually sealed in its original packaging but you won’t receive an original sealed outer box. If you wish your reeds to come in the original sealed box (£2 surcharge), please phone one of our shops on 0333 344 0070. Orders of 2 or more boxes will be sent sealed in their original outer boxes.
Sushma S

Good piece of instrument
Quick delivery
Excellent packaging
Verified Buyer

Excellent service arrived the next day,
The Solo Metronome MA-1 by KORG is a good value for money item especialy for beginners.
Verified Buyer

The proof of the pudding is weather or not you go back for more, I will be back for more!!
Verified Reviewer

Stocks the music I need at a competitive price, dispatches and delivers it speedily. Glad to be supporting a company that doesn't have complicated multinational tax arrangements.
Sally P
Verified Buyer

Excellant service. Prompt delivery, all in good condition. Would happily recommend.
Carolyn F

Excellent as always
Siobhain T
Verified Buyer

Just what my son wanted. Excellent speedy service. Highly recommend. Thank you!
Terence W
Verified Buyer

Music score arrived promptly, perfect condition. Good service
Harry C
Verified Buyer

Quick efficient service goods fit letter box, excellent! No need to wait in for postman.
Elisabetta B
Verified Buyer

hassle free and speedy service
Sox
Reviewer

Quick delivery (less than 24hrs) free delivery, no minimum spend, strong envelope so no bent books. Fantastic
Sox
Verified Reviewer

Ordered mid afternoon yesterday came today! Free postage, easy transaction, strong envelope so no bends in books. Fantastic
Catherine H
Verified Buyer

Yet more sheet music for my daughter! I always use Ackerman Music. Fast and free delivery and great prices. Brilliant.
Rachel N
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, great reeds, excellent service.
Verified Buyer

Perfect, and arrived in no time at all (next day, I think!). Will definitely use again. Thank you!
Verified Buyer

I was recommended this book by my clarinet teacher. It is brilliant, the exercises really do help with the awkward fingering you can sometimes get with clarinet music. I think it will help all levels of students.
Ackerman Music is rated 4.92 based on 209 reviews