Ackerman Music Reviews

Robert H
Ackerman Music 5 star review on 3rd October 2021
Ackerman Music 5 star review on 3rd October 2021
Alan C
I was requiring a VERY quick turn around in my order as I was seeking to please a new school that I was about to start working in as a peripatetic teacher. Ackerman's were brilliant. Even though they did not have what I wanted in stock, they moved Heaven and Earth to get it to me in time. They sent 2 very reassuring e. mails and I felt that they really CARED! Thank you for your help, Ackerman! -Mrs. Sarah Kelly at "UKE-CAN Ukulele Lessons" Feb 2017
Ackerman Music 5 star review on 28th February 2017
Worth supporting this independent shop. Very easy to order and super speedy delivery. I will definitely use again.
Fast Delivery. Great Price (as good as Amazon). And happy to be supporting a independent business! Have order twice now and will be using for future musical book purchases!
Even though distance selling is the only option at present, it doesn’t mean you won’t get a personal, local service. From quickly responding to the initial enquiry to rapid efficient delivery, the process couldn’t be faulted. Happy to support local business, especially at this moment in time and you won’t be disappointed. All credit to Ackerman.
Looking for a particular piano tutorial on line I came across Ackerman Music. It was refreshing to buy from a private company other than Amazon. The price was competitive and delivery fast and reliable. If you have any music needs I recommend you check out Ackerman first.
We bought the book Aural Test Survival Guide: Grade 8 Revised from Ackerman Music recently. The delivery is very prompt, much quicker than I expected.
Easy to use website fast and efficient delivery will certainly use you again ! Thank you
Easy to order, delivered in the time slot. Would use again thank you
My purchase arrived sooner than expected, so I was delighted.
I am very pleased with the products ordered from Ackerman Music. However they took two weeks to arrive and I was fined £3 for unpaid postage.
Hello there. Apologies for this oversight. We have refunded the postage for you now. Kind regards
very good service !!!
Excellent!
Website was easy to use, the music itself and the P&P were much cheaper than Amazon, and it was dispatched/received straightaway, so quicker than their advertised time too. I was very pleased with the service and will definitely use Ackermann again the next time I need anything clarinet related.
The music book arrived very promptly and well packaged (protected). The ordering process was very straightforward and they take all major credit cards, and paypal. Could not have faulted the service one bit. Thank you.
Ackerman Music is rated 4.92 based on 6,230 reviews