Ackerman Music Reviews

Read Ackerman Music Reviews

info@ackermanmusic.co.uk

163 Portland Road

Tell us how Ackerman Music made you happy
Not much to say. Everything as expected. Delivery was a day or 2 late, but I was aware of this as I received an email informing me of delays not on Ackerman's side, but with the courier due to covid. I had never heard of Ackerman Music, I stumbled on to it online, but would happily recommend.
I am looking at changing my oboe. Ackerman Music took all the trouble to order the model I wanted to try without any cmitme t to buy, which had been denied from an other renowned shop. I was given the choice on which shop I wanted to go to for the trial. The assistant in the shop was very helpful. I cannot thank them enough.
Prompt delivery and the right goods. Could not ask for more.
Gone to daughter who is very pleased
Great service!
Great value and very prompt delivery! Would use again.
Wow !!!what can I say. Highly delighted with my music purchase’s . The music is easy to read. Beautifully set out just enough to help me progress gently. I am self taught. I started July last year. I Invested in a piano key board and some text books. I will always use Ackerman music and recommend it. Ordering is easy quick and reliable. 10/10. Best regards Mary.
Great book, arrived quickly! Super service! Definitely shop with Ackerman Music again! Thank you!
Worth supporting this independent shop. Very easy to order and super speedy delivery. I will definitely use again.
Fast Delivery. Great Price (as good as Amazon). And happy to be supporting a independent business! Have order twice now and will be using for future musical book purchases!
Very good selection of products, and excellent service!
Everything as described. Arrived promptly
Brilliant service. Ordered on Thursday 9.15pm - on the doorstep Saturday morning!! Many thanks.
Always helpful and friendly. Having ordered the wrong music book they were happy to refund even though my error.
Another very swift free delivery from Ackerman Music. Recommended.
Excellent ,very swift service
Very good company to deal with quick to respond with queries and fast delivery would definitely recommend
Easy to order and arrived quickly. Happy to support our smaller music stores instead of the only shopping with the big worldwide companies!
Good price and our book came the next day! Thank you!
Excellent speedy service