Abbott Lyon Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Abbott Lyon

About Abbott Lyon: We pride ourselves on creating premium yet affordable timepieces, with complementary jewellery, that are trend-focused; where the classic can meet the modern.

Click Here

Tell us how Abbott Lyon made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Love the watch I purchased did my daughters birthday. Hope she likes it too."
"The products are lovely and of high quality however the customer service is appalling, the delivery stated three to five working days and I received mine on the 10th working day. Once it had been the 5th working day I emailed and direct messaged on Instagram to get an update on my order as I had not received an email stating where my order was. Getting slightly worried as these were birthday presents and cost a substantial amount I was upset to see that customer service is clearly not a priority as I am yet to still receive and email to my query. I have of course now got my order and am happy with them but the customer service would make me think to order off the website again."
"I purchased the dusky rose moda bag. The service was excellent and the bag arrived promptly. It’s absolutely perfect, and I have had so many compliments. The colour goes with everything. ❤️"
"Normally the price is a bit high for my budget, however the 2 for 1 is a great deal. The website is a great experience, very easy to navigate and checkout. And the watches arrived very quickly."
"Really happy with the products and the service."
"Excellent service once again, thank you!!"
"Good quality and quick delivery"
"Product Quality is amazing!"
"Lovely products, fast delivery, can pay later using Klarna"
"Abbott Lyon watches are beautiful, well made and they do fantastic deals."
"Had a problem with watch I purchased sent it back and got a replacement ASAP great service 👍"
"Bought as a gift for my daughter, she loves it. The engraving is really nice too, comes as a slider you add onto the watch strap. Really classy."
"The watches are fabulous quailty and arrived quickly. I was lucky to get two watches for the price of one 😊 thank you!! Would order from these again in the future."
"Love the case, was a bit skeptical that it might look cheap but it really doesn’t it’s very well made and looks expensive and will last a long time 👌🏽 V happy definitely recommend!"
"Purchased 2 for 1 watches unbelievable for the price, even if I’d only got 1 at full price I would still be over the moon, love them"
"Absolutely love both watches purchased. They are stylish, elegant and easy to wear. Your website is well laid out and easy to shop. Will defiantly be purchasing more items."
"Really disappointed with the service. I was not advised my order was out of stock until 5 days later, I had made the order for a gift. When questioning where my item was I was only then told it was out of stock and asked to give an alternative and it would be sent next day. But within this time the warehouse had then "found" my original item and sent via normal delivery. The item did not arrive in time for my friends birthday who I will now not be seeing until december. I was told I could send the item back for a refund! Definitely would not recommend for customer service levels are poor."
"Fabulous guy at the Bath store who was so helpful to us choosing a watch for our daughter. Everything quickly and engraving looks good. We will recommend to others. So glad we came across you!"
"Fantastic customer service with friendly advisors. Very impressed!"
"Love the watch, could have delivered quicker"
Abbott Lyon is rated 4.52 based on 3,039 reviews