Abbott Lyon Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Abbott Lyon

About Abbott Lyon: We pride ourselves on creating premium yet affordable timepieces with complementary jewellery that are trend-focussed, where the classic can meet the modern.

How would you rate Abbott Lyon?

"Excellent service"
"Lovely product but appalling delivery times"
Hey!

Please could you email our customer service team and we can look at this for you? That's not good at all.

Help@abbottlyonsupport.com
"I first ordeted a bangle for my daughter for xmas. I was impressed by the quick delivery at a busy time. I have ordered another bangle and a watch. I love the simple designs of Abbott Lyon and the variety of designs"
"How can Abbott Lyon fail to make you happy ....?? Speedy delivery, beautifully presented and value for money. This is my second purchase and got money saving offers on both."
"Delighted with the watch. Very comfortable and looks great. Only slight issue is that opening the clasp can be quite difficult for some reason - feels like it needs to be pulled too hard before popping open. Other than that, delighted with it!"
"Love my new watch! Fast delivery."
"Bought for my girlfriend for our 1yr anniversary and it's fair to say she loves it! Beautiful, stunning and classy where just a few words used when opened this morning! It's also great quality and correspondence from this company was second to none, I have a feeling I will be purchasing more products in future based of my girlfriends reaction! Thank you Abbot Lyon!"
"Beautiful jewellery at reasonable prices. Excellent service once again. Many thanks"
"•Easy to use website •Good quality products •Keep you updated"
"Lovely watch. My girlfriend absolutely loved it. Would definitely use again."
"This watch is absolutely beautiful. The colour is exactly the same as the photos online and it goes with everything I wear. So happy with my purchase. Definitely will be buying from here again, absolutely love the quality."
"The packaging was great, and seeing all the pictures on Instagram make me want to buy everything! Great quality and price."
"Buying a different styled strap has made me feel like I’ve got a brand new watch and for just under £20!! Very pleased :)"
"Absolutely love the look of the watch however the date changes at the wrong 12 o’clock and I can’t work out how to fix it! Even tried moving the time forwards 12 hours and changing the date at 12 at night"
Victoria N
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic watch fabulous service 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟"
"The watches are stunning, couldn’t be happier with how it looks. Wore the watch everyday since it came"
"Loved the watch, had a few problems with dpd delivering the order and Abbot Lyon were very helpful in getting everything for me. Thankyou for such lovely customer service, will be buying from you again x"
"I love all the collections working my way through purchasing them all! All so unique and love the different styles"
"Gorgeous watch for a fab price! One of my best buys ever!"
Christine M
Verified Buyer
"Love the packaging and it was a gift got here in such good time! Looks really expensive also"
Abbott Lyon is rated 4.50 based on 789 reviews