Abbott Lyon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abbott Lyon
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Abbott Lyon Reviews

About Abbott Lyon:

We pride ourselves on creating premium yet affordable timepieces, with complementary jewellery, that are trend-focused; where the classic can meet the modern.

Tell us how Abbott Lyon made you happy
Very satisfied with all the items that I bought. I really like its quality. Quick delivery. I'll definitelly keep buying.
Fab quality
So pretty!!
If I could give 0 stars I would waited over three months for my order not even worth it looks terrible.
Love my letter pendant and bead chain and my green tiny gem chain too - they are really pretty, quality items 😊
Abbott Lyon 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Such lovely feedback, thank you Linda! We love how you've paired your new Letter Sphere Chain with another necklace to create that layered look ✨
I ordered a gift (bespoke necklace) over 5 weeks ago for my partner's 40th birthday and I am still awaiting delivery. I have just had an email from Mark stating that my order SHOULD be sent out with next batch and should expect delivery next week. If you are looking to purchase named jewellery I would advise shopping elsewhere where you will get a delivery timescale of around 1/ weeks. My partner's birthday was over a week ago now and the present just seems like an afterthought now. Will await delivery and update my review in due course.
I like it, it's so beautiful thank you
Thank you so much for your review, Senait! We are so pleased to hear that you love your gorgeous new watch ❤️
See previous comments
Beautiful product great quality
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback Patrick! So happy to hear that you're pleased with your latest order ✨
that's why my score !!
Hello, I did it but it was not announced, I liked it, I expected a little more quality in the details, especially in the edges, since the packaging seemed excellent, otherwise very good .
Thanks
Hi Talía, thanks so much for the review ! If you ever have any questions regarding your latest order, or you need some support then you can always reach us at help@abbottlyonsupport.com - our friendly customer service team would be happy to assist! ✨
Good customer service, lovely items
Thank you so much for sharing your recent customer service experience with us, Marta! ❤️
I ordered a lovely necklace for a gift. My friend was delighted with it and its quality. I would definitely purchase again! Quick delivery too!
We're so pleased that your friend loved her birthday gift! We look forward to seeing you again soon here at Abbott Lyon ✨
Beautifully packaged. When opening up my necklace I had that lovely feeling of it being special. Beautiful stunning jewellery.
Will most definitely buy again.
This is so great to hear Sita! We're so delighted that you love your special new jewellery pieces, and we look forward to seeing you again soon here at Abbott Lyon ❤️
Because still don’t have my parcel with case
Hi Karolina, I am so sorry to hear that. I have popped an email through to you so we can get this sorted as quickly as possible for you! It will have come through from help@abbottlyonsupport.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
Beautiful chain and pendants. Very good quality and value
Thank you for this lovely feedback, so glad to hear that you're loving your new necklace set! ❤️
Absolutely 💯% amazing it's for my sisters birthday
This is so lovely to hear, thank you for sharing this Sophie! We are certain that your sister will love her new gifts too ❤️
Super! It was really good choice. To add this one to my luxury bag collection. Highly recommended.
So happy to hear you are loving the White Snake Moda Handbag, Evelyn! Such a luxury piece, great choice ✨
I have 12 items from AL (some bought for myself, others are gifts) and every single item has been perfect. The packaging is so luxe, the items are fashionable and always ‘a bit different’- never have a problem with delivery times, I’ve been asked so many times by colleagues/friends/strangers where I have bought my AL things from. Honestly the items look and feel expensive but are so affordable. I really love this brand
Thank you for sharing this feedback Bonnie, it's so great to hear this! So pleased you're loving your Abbott Lyon items✨
Overall I’ve seen better quality around for similar price necklaces/chain, I like the design of the birthsphere necklace and the letter “A” even though it’s a bit too “big” for my taste.

Not sure if I would buy it again, but happy to have it for some occasions.
Thank you for leaving this review, Francesca! We are always looking at ways we can improve our service and products so this feedback is very helpful thank you ✨
My wife chose this so when it came she was very pleased with it.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review Barry! So great to hear that your wife loved her gifts too ❤️
Abbott Lyon is rated 4.53 based on 3,604 reviews