Abbott Lyon Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Abbott Lyon

About Abbott Lyon: We pride ourselves on creating premium yet affordable timepieces, with complementary jewellery, that are trend-focused; where the classic can meet the modern.

Tell us how Abbott Lyon made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Loved every item I have received from Abbott Lyon, my watch, and multiple bags ! Always sent tracked and delivered quickly. Products are beautiful and long lasting."
"Fantastic quality, love the personalisation"
"Absolutely gorgeous handbag watch and bangle. Fantataic quality. Very smooth and Heavy. So happy I'd love to order the whole collection just waiting for some offers to go on so I can purchase more. Most definitely worth the price on offer. A returning customer I will most definitely be."
"Always an easy transaction with prompt delivery thx"
"Absolutely love my handbag product is good although keep an eye out on lettering as mine looked a bit smudged. Love my watch which I've brought previously. Other than that I don't like how most things online and also on Instagram is one racial group modelling the products. There is no Black, Asain or mixed type races. Doesn't make it easy to make a decision on buying certain colours or styles especially on watches, everything is to cliche. The Abbott Lyon "look" seems a bit racist to me. Also when it comes to personalised watches on Instagram there is only about 2 post which show what "already brought" personalised straps on watches look like."
"Very beautiful bag, arrived very quickly considering j had it personalised. My new favourite bag"
"I now have three Abbottlyon watches highly recommend and the customer service gets top marks from me jewelleries very good and very up to date"
"Gigi Velvet Bag is amazing! The colour is even more beautiful in real life than on the pictures! The material is also good and the overall appearance is elegant and stylish! I would recommend this bag! Abbott Lyon is very correct to its customers, delivery is fast and package is luxurious!"
"Literally the best company ever! So many gorgeous products and amazing quality!"
"Prompt delivery and very pleased with the watch."
"Very nice and quality watches, I bought them more...."
"I am a regular Abbott Lyon customer and I love all their product, I bought a new handbag and its gorgeous the sangria and rose gold one its stunning xx and then the day after my bag was delivered I got a lovely free gift from Abbott Lyon a beautiful rose gold watch. I love Abbott Lyon"
"Always happy with Abbott Lyon products, bought watches and a bag."
"I’ve ordered through Abbott Lyon a few times now myself and have recommended it to family and friends, quality has always been great and delivery was very quick."
"To be very honest I am a person that falls for the Instagram photos and videos! This bag arrived in beautiful packaging and upon inspecting the bag it is a mirror image of what you see on Instagram. One word "Stunning". I am saving up now to buy my next one :) Delivery & customer service Perfect too. One very happy customer :) #delighted"
"I am delighted with my new handbag, prompt delivery and I loved the box that it’s presented in!"
"Quick delivery, love my watch. Will defo return for a second."
"I’d give you more stars but I haven’t received the bags yet. I ordered five bags for 342.42£ And I couldn’t wait to receive the bags I was so excited. Howeve, you sent with the bags a bill that says 1x1600 AED(342.42£) which was understood by the customs in Abu Dhabi airport that each bag is worth 1600 AED which mean that I have to pay 165£ for customs fees and taxes. That amount was paid to the AD customs by DHL and now DHL wants me to pay the 165£ So I can receive my bags. Now, that’s an issue that was caused by you not making a proper bill. And I can’t get the package to the airport again to revaluate the fees and taxes it’s not legal. I can’t receive the bags and I need a solution. Thanks."
"Lovely bag, fast delivery Thank you"
"Very fast at receiving my bag! Unfortunately it had a fault but customer service were so helpful and eager to resolve my issue right away :-)"
Abbott Lyon is rated 4.52 based on 2,680 reviews