Abbott Lyon Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Abbott Lyon Reviews

About Abbott Lyon:

We pride ourselves on creating premium yet affordable timepieces, with complementary jewellery, that are trend-focused; where the classic can meet the modern.

Tell us how Abbott Lyon made you happy
A surprise for my lady that was better than I could have expected. The packaging, the quality and fast delivery made this one of the best purchases for a surprise. Thank you Abbot Lyon!
What a lovely idea for a surprise gift! Thank you so much for sharing this lovely feedback with us, it really does make our day to hear this ❤️
I’ve just purchased the Rose Quartz Figaro Chain Necklace and bracelet it’s absolutely stunning - every time I wear it my friends ask where I purchased and comment how lovely it is - also comes in beautiful packaging. Definitely recommend 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this lovely feedback, it really means a lot to us! We are so happy to hear that you love your gorgeous new necklace and bracelet set ✨
sent me a replacement this no questions asked
Thank you so much for sharing your recent customer service experience with us, Corren! So happy to hear our team were able to organise the perfect replacement items for you ✨
Would highly recommend ordering from Abbott Lyon - I was bought a pair of earrings from here as a gift and I lost the little pendant off them as the earring had come undone while I was at work; I messaged their very helpful customer service and asked if I could buy the pendant separately and instead they offered me a replacement of both earrings. Couldn’t be happier, really felt like a valued customer and the whole thing was sorted out really quickly, with top notch customer service. Unfortunately they had sold out of the original earrings so they said I could pick a brand new set of any choice which I did, they arrived today and they’re beautiful. Thanks to Mark and the rest of the team for being so helpful. I also have a couple of other pieces of jewellery from here that are exceptionally good quality and everything has always arrived in really good time, very carefully and nicely packaged. Will definitely keep shopping from here in the future. :)
Thank you so much for sharing your recent customer experience with us, Alishia - I will be sure to pass this lovely feedback onto Mark and the team! We are so pleased to hear that you are loving your gorgeous new earrings ✨
I waited over a week for my items. Only to be told by Royal Mail the items will be returned to the sender. I explained to the company this is a birthday present for my daughter. They simply don’t care.
Hi there, I am sorry to hear about the delay with your order! I have taken a quick look and can see that my colleague Katie has been in contact with you via email about this and that it is all sorted. If you needed any further assistance, then please feel free to reach back out to us via the current email thread.
I have been waiting a week for my order and not had a response from the company. This was a gift and it has still Not been shipped! I ordered a necklace with free engraving but the website has no where to enter details for the engraving. I emailed the Company as soon as the order had been placed to give them what I wanted on the necklace but they told me it was too late to ‘change’ the order! It hasn’t even been shipped yet!!! Awful customer service - I would not recommend ordering from this website!!
Hey there, thank you for reaching out - I am sorry to hear about the issue with your order. I have taken a quick look and can see that my colleague Katie has been in contact with you via email about this query and is helping to resolve this. If you need any further assistance, then please don't hesitate to reach back out to us via the current email thread!
I wasn’t satisfied with my initial purchase however customer service went above and beyond to rectify any issues I had! I have NEVER received service like this from any company I’ve dealt with, based on that alone, I would highly recommend purchasing from this company and will be a return customer in the future! I love my end purchase and again, customer service is EXCELLENT! Thank you for everything....a massive shout out to Katie for all her efforts! Thank you so much!
Thank you so much for this wonderful review Ann! I will be sure to pass this message on to Katie. We can't wait to have you back again soon! ✨
Fantastic customer service and beautiful jewellery and bags.. I will definitely be buying again!!😀
Thank you for sharing this amazing feedback with us, Gayle! We are so happy to have you as part of the Abbott Lyon family ❤️
Excellent customer service ans beautiful jewelry.
Thank you so much for sharing your recent customer service experience with us, Rhonda! We are so pleased to hear how much you love your Abbott Lyon items ❤️
I have many items from Abbott lying and are always happy with them. Always quick with delivery. Beautiful dainty bracelet is my recent purchase and its perfect!
Abbott Lyon 5 star review on 13th July 2021
Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this feedback Clare, it really means a lot to us - we are so pleased to hear how much you love your gorgeous Initial Bracelet! ✨
Great website and easy to order.We ordered a watch and bracelet for our daughter who has just completed her degree.We had the watch engraved and gift wrapped.She loves it and I would highly recommend this company for special gifts for loved ones.
What lovely feedback Catherine, thank you. It really means a lot to us. ❤️Great to hear that your daughter loves her gorgeous new watch and bracelet so much, and a huge congrats to her on completing her degree! The engraving and gift wrapping are perfect for adding those extra-special finishing touches to any gift ✨
Terrible customer service not at all interested in helping to rectify a problem I had and could not return the item as personalised but could have offered some sort of options very bad customer service
Hi Linda, I am so sorry to hear about this. I have taken a quick look and cannot see any emails from this address, so I just have popped an email through to you asking for some more info, so we can get this sorted as quickly as possible. It will have come through from help@abbottlyonsupport.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
In my experience so far disappointing quality of items that does not much the price you pay for them.
Hi Elayne, I am so sorry to see that you have experienced an issue with your order. I have popped an email through to you so we can get this sorted as quickly as possible! It will have come through from help@abbottlyonsupport.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
Products are not bad however after ordering I received an email that stated the delivery would take 4 weeks. It took 6. I understand that products are handmade and take time but they could have stated this at checkout before I purchased. After a 6 week wait i received an update that I had to pay 26 euro in customs taxes. This is as a result of brexit and not within their control however again letting customers know at checkout is the honest thing to do. When I emailed I got canned responses about it being on there website and when i replied that having it in a corner of the website instead of at checkout was dishonest I got another canned response. There's no reason why customers can't be notified of delivery times and additional charges at checkout. This company doesn't want to do that because they know it will affect sales. The fact that it may be a time sensitive order doesn't matter to them its all about the money. Customer service is seriously lacking too. Not acknowledgement of genuine feedback.
Lovely bracelet & loads of compliments, went back and ordered it in silver too
How lovely that you were inspired to order a second colour in the Figaro Chain Bracelet, Gloria! Thank you for sharing this great feedback with us ❤️
Amazing jewellery, suits my clothes and style. V happy customer 😍
Abbott Lyon 5 star review on 27th June 2021
We LOVE how you have styled your Gemstone Little Luxe Necklace Set, Nia! Thank you so much for sharing this lovely feedback and photo with us ❤️
Very nice suitable for skinny hand
Thank you so much for sharing this feedback with us! ❤️
I ordered a watch when it was on offer but when it came the colour wasn't quite right for me. When I contacted Customer Service about a refund or exchange Katie was fantastic and sorted out an exchange for the Mocha Chain Stellar 34 which is lovely. I also needed the longer strap which was also added for no extra cost with no problems. I highly recommend Abbott Lyon and would happily buy from them again.
Thank you so much for sharing your recent customer service experience with us, Catherine - we are so happy to hear that Katie was able to help you get the perfect watch sorted for the exchange! We look forward to seeing you again soon here at Abbott Lyon ❤️
It’s ok not great
Hi Elizabeth, I am sorry to hear that you’re not 100% satisfied with your order! I have reached out to you via email requesting some further info, so we can resolve this for you. This email will have come through from help@abbottlyonsupport.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
Beautiful jewellery
Thank you for sharing this lovely feedback Joann, it really means a lot to us ✨
Abbott Lyon is rated 4.52 based on 3,662 reviews