Abbott Lyon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abbott Lyon
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Abbott Lyon Reviews

About Abbott Lyon:

We pride ourselves on creating premium yet affordable timepieces, with complementary jewellery, that are trend-focused; where the classic can meet the modern.

Tell us how Abbott Lyon made you happy
Excellent customer. Ordered many items from Abbott Lyon in the past and for the first time decided I wanted to exchange an item. I emailed customer services and although it took an initial 48hrs for them to reply with my options and the process my request was made simple and I was informed via email on a regular basis, even emailing me at 9pm with me replying and them responding immediately, also received an additional discount for my troubles. Very pleased with the customer service.
Nice necklace but shipping was bad
love my new watch the face is gorgeous on this product
Good quality, very dainty
Fits amazing! Really high quality
Delivery and packaging was good. However the heart pendant does not sit on the chain as advertised. Disappointed
Great quality, can wear constantly even in the shower without tarnishing.
Watch ordered 16 Nov still has not arrived
I received my necklace with out the charms that it was sappost to come with and now it’s been 1 month and I still haven’t received it.
Will take something rather unique to have me order from you in the future
The chain is very thin not worth the money looks like it’s gonna break
Lovely piece of jewellery!
Very helpful and efficient
Delivery is very slow
Great service
Fantastic jewellery. And the best customer service I ever received from any online company 😻
I'm very happy. Thank you for the amazing watch that lifted my mood to infinity.❤🥰❤
Not received yet
Nice necklace delivery took longer than expected
Abbott Lyon is rated 4.54 based on 3,464 reviews