Abbott Lyon Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Abbott Lyon

About Abbott Lyon: We pride ourselves on creating premium yet affordable timepieces with complementary jewellery that are trend-focussed, where the classic can meet the modern.

How would you rate Abbott Lyon ?

"I totally recommend!!! The delivery was on time and the watches were awesome. I ordered 3 watches :D"
"Made my watch look brand new again with a new strap! Have 2 watches from Abbott Lyon now and can’t fault them, my fav."
"I ordered the bangle love it. Going to order my watch soon. Excellent service. Thank you 💕"
"I ordered a short necklace with a personalised charm. Really good quality and excellent price. Always have discount codes which is really helpful and the delivery was quick. Will definitely order again."
"Delighted with my lovely new watch. Would recommend this site as efficient and easy to find what you are looking for, with great products. Also very prompt delivery time."
"Quick delivery and presentation boxes excellent, ordered watch, braclet and 2 rings and very pleased with all, although I have returned one ring as too small. Very pleased with all that I ordered."
"Bought this watch for my daughter's birthday. Very happy with the purchase."
"Purchased 4 watches and the arrived within 3 days. Only criticism was that I Was a little disappointed that gift bags were not supplied. Watches are great quality and would recommend to others."
"Love the watches would order again and recommend to anyone"
"Great service super fast delivery thank"
"I received earrings but because they weren’t in a box the stem of the earrings where all bent."
"Easy online purchase, great 20% discount, fast delivery with beautiful packaging - excellent!"
"Good communication- extremely good service"
"Lovely watch just what I was looking for. Like the fact you can change the straps. Great service from Abbott Lyon. Would definitely recommend them"
"Amazing products, such good quality. Have purchased both a ring and a bangle and wear them every day since. I’m in love.. will definitely be purchasing more soon"
"Love love love this watch!! So satisfied have always been looking for a watch like this that I can wear on a regular basis! Definitely would recommend!!"
"I received a brilliant service from start to finish. The watch I ordered arrived sooner than expected. I haven't taken it off since it arrived... in love! Such a smart, shiny and fabulous watch and having a mirror face is so convenient for a quick check up on your makeup. Will definitely be ordering again when something tickles my fancy!"
"absolutely gorgeous watches with adjustable fit, incredibly stylish. The bracelets are so perfect and all can be engraved made personal to you which is truly amazing and heart warning. LOVE Abbott Lyon and I 100% recommend the watches."
"Abbott Lyon are a great, reliable company! Always provide me with lovely watch straps and at such low prices! Thanks!"
"Excellent service and extremely fast delivery thanks"
Abbott Lyon is rated 4.51 based on 1,065 reviews