Abbott Lyon Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Abbott Lyon Reviews

About Abbott Lyon:

We pride ourselves on creating premium yet affordable timepieces, with complementary jewellery, that are trend-focused; where the classic can meet the modern.

Tell us how Abbott Lyon made you happy
I received my beautiful necklaces and I instantly fell in love! The quality is on point! It shipped out so fast!❤️Thank you!
Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this Review, Tamesha! So delighted to see that you are happy with your necklaces. We hope to see you again soon✨
Absolutely obsessed!
We are so grateful that you took the time to leave this review, Valen, this really means a lot to us! We are so pleased to hear that you are loving your new Pearl Canvas Resort Bag✨
Amazing customer service - I have never come across such a brilliant team. Just perfect. Thank you for all your help.
We're absolutely over the moon to hear that you have received the top-class customer service that we strive to provide, Stephanie - your kind words are truly appreciated, thank you! ✨
Great service and very fast delivery all online shopping should be as good
It's so fab to hear that you have enjoyed your AL shopping experience & we can't thank you enough for taking the time out to share this feedback! ❤
Wonky Earing, Recently purchased 1 pair of rose gold earrings £55 and the offer was buy 1 get 1 free so got rose gold curb choker necklace total win win,Also got a gold initial necklace at a very reasonable price too!!.put on earrings today and 1 of the huggie earrings would not clip in so emailed today with pictures today and Mark was great totally professional very understanding,2 emails later and a brand new pair were in the post,that’s what I call a result!!😁.Their merchandise is top notch quality beautifully made can’t fault it even with the hiccup with the earring.They do great bundle offers 1 which I will be buying next week,will be poor but happy!.As I said they do great offers so if you’re on the hunt for the women in your life checkout Abbott Lyon I can guarantee you will find something she will love. Warmest regards
We appreciate the time you've taken out to share your feedback on your recent AL shopping experience, Margaret - it's great to hear that our team were able to support you with the small issue that you had but even better to know just how much you love your new pieces! It sounds like you're building a fab collection & we can't wait to welcome you back as you add more! Thank you for your support ❤
I’m so impressed and delighted with my purchase from Abbott Lyon. I purchased a rose gold initial and birthstone necklace for a very special birthday. Considering I live on the other side of the globe I had received my necklace within 7 days and it was everything I expected. Great quality and price point. I would definitely recommend this company.
We're over the moon to hear that you've had such a positive experience, Deborah - it means so much to us to know that you're happy with your recently purchased AL pieces & can't thank you enough for taking the time out to leave us this review. Thank you for your support ❤
I don’t very often leave reviews but I am so pleased with my recent purchase that I felt I must write a review. I am really pleased with the quality of the necklace and charm and it looks way more expensive than it was and also much better quality than some other jewellery I have bought recently. I will definitely be treating myself to another charm to add to my necklace soon!
We're absolutely delighted to hear how happy you are with your recently purchased AL pieces & cannot thank you enough for taking the time out to share your feedback with us - we truly appreciate it! We're so excited to have the opportunity to welcome you back again! ✨
Just received necklace and initial. It’s for my daughters 21st. It’s beautiful. Quality and packaging fantastic . Thank you
We really appreciate you taking the time out to review your recent AL shopping experience & are over the moon to hear that it's been a positive one. We hope your daughter loves her special gift & has a wonderful birthday! ❤
Amazing quality, super fast shipping and incredible value! I've purchased jewelry for myself and as gifts, and even the tote personalized with my initials. Everything arrived more gorgeous than expected, 2 days after ordering! So impressive! Thank you!
Ah thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent Abbott Lyon shopping experience, it is so fab to hear that it's been such a positive one! We're so grateful for your loyalty & support ❤
I ordered a necklace as a christmas gift and unfortunately there was a problem with it a few months later. The team at abbot lyon couldn't do enough to help me out and get the item replaced. Top quality service and communication 👏 5 star. Thanks again
We're so grateful that you've taken the time out to review your recent customer service experience with us, Kieran - it's wonderful to hear that our support team were able to assist you! Thank you! ✨
This is an amazing company, not only is the bag gorgeous but the customer service is on point. The bag arrived very quickly, I will definitely be coming back for more!
We're so grateful for your kind review, LMV - it is always our aim to provide top-class customer service, so this is lovely to hear! We're super excited to welcome you back to AL! ✨
Ordered multiple items from here over the last few months, everything is always perfect. Arrives quickly, beautifully packaged. Worth waiting for offers or discount codes such as 2 for 1 etc. GREAT products, will be buying more!!
Thanks for being such a loyal customer, Hayley- it makes us so happy to hear you enjoy shopping with us! We are so grateful for your lovely feedback 💕
Absolutely stunning! So elegant and beautiful. Thank you!!! Love my necklace ❤️ I would definitely purchase again for a gift and a second one for me!!
Thank you so much for your lovely review, Chellie - it makes our day to hear feedback like yours! We're delighted to hear that you're loving your recent AL purchase & we're excited to welcome you back again soon! ❤
Omggg I actually can’t describe how pleased I am with their products like honestly I don’t even think it’s possible to be disappointed with any of their products. If you’re debating weather to buy that item thats been in your basket for a while now I’ll tell you now BUY IT!!! I promise you won’t regret. 100000/100!!!
Such a lovely review, Safia - this means the absolute world to us. We're so incredibly grateful that you've taken the time to share these comments & we're delighted to hear how happy you are! Thank you so much for your support! ✨
I love Abbott lyon, i have purchased 3 items in 5months. A curbchain initial pendant. A personalised bracelet with my boys initials, and a curbchain choker birthstone necklace. The quality is amazing with excellent finish on each item. I love my pieces, and always get compliments from friends and family. I did have a slight issue with my last piece regarding the birthstone, but Abbot lyon were quick to rectify it, and offer exchange or replacement. My satisfaction was their priority. Beautiful packaging and great prices, and the best customer service experience I have received in a long long time.
Wow, Ruby!! Such lovely feedback from you, thanks so much! It means the absolute world to us to hear kind comments like yours & to know that you enjoy shopping with us - you're right, customer happiness is our very top priority & it's great to hear that we've achieved that with you. xx
I paid 86 euros for a pendant and 30 euros more when the parcel arrived, customs charge. Never again. What a rip off!!!! You should be more specific about this charge, It’s the first time I’m paying extra for jewellery. I strongly recommend not to buy anything from this web.
Hi Ana, thank you for reaching out to us! We would like to apologise that you have been left feeling disappointed with this charge - As Abbott Lyon's office and warehouse is based in the UK, customs or import charges may therefore apply to any orders shipped outside of the UK. If you would like further information, please drop us an email on help@abbottlyonsupport.com and we will be more than happy to discuss it further!
I really love their pieces!!! Very happy with the customer service and really beautiful product. More than i expected .
It's wonderful to hear that you've enjoyed shopping with us & we hope to welcome you back again soon! ✨
I have had quite a few items of jewellery from Abbot Lyon, only one occasion have I returned anything and that was because I changed my mind and asked for an exchange which was done very expertly. This jewellery I’d absolutely beautiful and the customer service is second to none. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thank you so much for sharing your lovely feedback, Maggie - we're so grateful for your loyalty! It is amazing to hear that you enjoy shopping with us here at Abbott Lyon & we hope that we'll see you again soon!! ❤
I’ve just placed my order and the customer service is exceptional. They contact back really quick on both email and live chat and went above and beyond to help be get my order placed. Really excited for my order arrive and to finally own some of your jewellery. And gift my friend who’s a soon to be mum. Thanks again. Sami x
Such kind feedback, Sami - thank you so much! We're so happy to hear that you've had such a positive AL experience & we hope your friend loves her special gift! ❤
I came across Abbott Lyon after looking at other companies offering similar products for more then double the price. I decided to chose two necklaces, one with a H initial engraving and one with a H letter pendent. On arrival they were beautifully packaged and was so very impressed it’s my initial pendent necklace. On opening the heart with the engraving I noticed there was no engraving, on contacting customer support I spoke with a lovely lady who responded so quickly and was very apologetic. They offered to send me another as a replacement with the engraving and told me to keep the other as an apology. It arrived the very next day ! I cannot tell you how happy I am I ordered from this company and have even started looking at More to order, I’ve become addicted to browsing the site and recommended to family and friends. Thank you Abbott Lyon I am one very happy customer.
Thank you so much for your lovely review, Harley - hearing feedback like yours means the absolute world to us! It's so great to hear that you've had such a positive experience. Welcome to the AL family & we can't wait to see you again!!! ✨
Abbott Lyon is rated 4.50 based on 3,829 reviews