Abbott Lyon Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Abbott Lyon

About Abbott Lyon: We pride ourselves on creating premium yet affordable timepieces, with complementary jewellery, that are trend-focused; where the classic can meet the modern.

Tell us how Abbott Lyon made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"The clasp to close the watch is faulty."
"Worst Customer service ever! Waiting over 2 weeks to receive an order! Paid for 4-5 working days to have it. Still waiting, and nobody is willing to help you with it. Useless is an understatement"
Hi Stephanie

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, and we're so sorry to hear about your disappointment.

I can see that we've already been in touch with you regarding your order, and I'm so sorry that the delivery has been delayed. Please bear in mind that there is no delivery on weekends, so the estimated timescale is working days.

As we mentioned in our email, the tracking has updated to indicate this will be delivered ASAP, so thank you for your patience and understanding.
As much as we wish we could hand deliver every one of our customer's orders directly to your door, sometimes there are delays outside of our control.

Do feel free to drop us another email if there is no update on the tracking, and no sign of your parcel; you know we'll bend over backwards to get your Abbott Lyon to you :)

Many thanks

Abbott Lyon Support Team
"This is a fabulous company to deal with. Myself and my mum have ordered a total of six watches from them, and admittedly two of them had faulty straps (these were both mesh straps). I was disappointed at the time but contacting them via email was a breeze and I always received responses. Shipping was always fast and within their stated time scales. My refunds for the faulty items were always processed and received quickly. In another case, I was sent a discount code that failed to apply properly at checkout but I didn't notice until the payment had gone through and I realised I'd paid full price. I contacted them and advised of this and they processed me a partial refund equal to the discount amount within a couple of days. I honestly can't fault them for customer service so I'm not sure why some are rating them so poorly on this front. So far I've acquired four of their watches and all of them are beautiful. Unfortunately it's become a bit of an addiction and I'm already eyeing up my next purchase!"
"Goods were delivered as advised, is a gift, looks good..."
"Lovely watch excellent quality"
"Love the watch"
"Very bad service and no answer to my mails. I had to wait a long time for my goods. I've been waiting for my return label for a long time. I will not order anything here again. I pay by Klarna, but because the delivery time takes so long, I soon get the first reminder, although I do not want to keep the goods."
Hi Carolin

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, and I'm so sorry to hear of your disappointment.

We do ask you allow our Customer Support team up to 48 working hours to reply to all emails, and our working hours are Monday to Friday 09 - 5pm.

I'm sorry for the delay in your order reaching you; we do ship from UK, so German orders are subject to customs delays, which unfortunately we can neither foresee nor control.

I've sent you an email directly with your return label as requested; I'm sorry you didn't receive this previously.

Kind regards

Abbott Lyon Support Team
"My order arrived missing one item. Although my first contact with someone about this from the Abbott Lyon team was quick, and an offer of the item to be re sent was made, I have since emailed the company a further 2/3 times with no response? I am now out of pocket and very very disappointed at the lack of communication and service. Luckily I paid via PayPal so if the item or replacement isn’t sent I can go through PayPal directly."
Hi Anne-Marie

Thanks for your email and I am sorry to hear of your disappointment.

I can see that you've been in touch regarding this issue and we have responded to each email - sorry if you've not received these.

We did arrange for the missing item to be replaced, and this is tracked as delivered. Please do get in touch if this is not the case.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Abbott Lyon Support Team
"Amazing quality and design, love it"
"Absolute joke of a company. Poor customer service. I’ve been trying to contact them in regards to be order that was places 7 business days ago and have not heard a single thing. No disclaimer on store to notify customers with delays longer than 3 business days. Would not recommend!!!!!"
"I paid for engraving which did not get done. Further, my watch does not close and stay on. This falls off every 5 minutes. Very disappointed"
"Absolutely stunning watches and jewellery. The service is first class and the purchases are delivered in beautiful boxes. I’ll be using you again! Fantastic service!"
"Quick and easy order fast delivery"
"Beautiful and very good quality would definitely recommend"
"I have purchased several pieces now and the jewellery is both beautiful and of fantastic quality. I would highly recommend as a gift or treat for yourself"
"Prompt response to enquiry. Well packaged and speedy delivery"
"Love my new watches! They look so good with any outfit i’ve had so many compliments! Will be building my collection!"
"Fast efficient service. Packed safely. Lovely watch"
"Ordered a handbag for my daughter with her initials on in rose gold, but someone's rushing the job and it wasn't lined up right so is off centre?"
"I got my first Abbott Lyon watch for Christmas 2017 which I loved! So, ordered another style this year during Black Friday sales and safe to say I love this one too. Good quality watches for extremely reasonable prices. Delivery is very quick, even in their busy periods. Would highly recommend and I’m sure I’ll be buying another one in the near future."
Abbott Lyon is rated 4.52 based on 1,778 reviews