Abbott Lyon Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Abbott Lyon Reviews

About Abbott Lyon:

We pride ourselves on creating premium yet affordable timepieces, with complementary jewellery, that are trend-focused; where the classic can meet the modern.

Tell us how Abbott Lyon made you happy
Arrived today love it thank you so much. I see you are showing mine with the letter R I have just screen shot. Can’t wait to wear it 🙏😍
I placed my order and paid for next day delivery. I received a dispatch confirmation and then a Royal Mail tracking no as expected. Sadly the item was not delivered as expected so I emailed to let you know. I was advised that item would be delivered . The tracking no for this item is still invalid and my item...which is a birthday gift..has still not arrived. So disappointed.
Hi Gail, I am so sorry to hear this - I have popped an email through to you so we can get this sorted as quickly as possible for you! It will have come through from help@abbottlyonsupport.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
I had placed a custom order unknowingly the company ships out of the UK. Once I realized this I tried cancelling my order. I was told custom orders are not able to be cancelled. After several emails they did cancel my order and refund in full. They were extremely professional and the customer service was amazing.
We are delighted to hear that we were able to resolve your query for you so promptly! Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us & we will look forward to seeing you again soon! x
The most beautiful pieces of jewellery and the most amazing customer service! Highly recommend!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent customer service experience with us - this feedback really means a lot to us! 😊
Beautiful jewellery and amazing customer care. Would definitely recommend buying from here as they really look after you !
Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this feedback Alice, it really means a lot to us ✨ top-class customer service is something we strive for! It really makes our day to hear that you love your new pieces. We hope to see you again soon 💕 x
I’ve just received my crystal heart gold bangle and it’s beautiful. I’m amazed at the quality as the price point is very affordable. The gift box is lovely if you have bought it for a present. I highly recommend this company and will definitely be buying from them again.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! It's so great to hear how happy you are with your Crystal Heart Bangle! ❤️ We look forward to welcoming you back again soon here at Abbott Lyon! ✨
I ordered a name necklace on the 2nd of November, it didn’t come until the 24th of November, I had to pay extra money out on customs and the name can not be made out what so ever on the necklace. Over 100euro and totally disgusted with the cheap looking scribble I got. It’s meant to say Scorpio
Hi Marie, I am so sorry to hear this - I have popped an email through to you so we can get this sorted as quickly as possible for you! It will have come through from help@abbottlyonsupport.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
I recently lost my special fur baby and wanted to wear something special to signify her crossing the rainbow bridge. Most jewelry was “in your face” rainbows or the usual dog paws. This was a suttle rainbow yet definitely a rainbow and elegant. I was afraid it wouldn’t arrive, but finally got it after some post office mishaps. So glad I got it. Pretty jewelry.
Awww, we're so sorry to hear this! Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to leave us such a lovely review. We're absolutely honoured that you chose one of our pieces to help commemorate your special fur baby. ❤️
Really pleased with my set absolutely beautiful a bit on the short side but never 5he less the beauty of this set makes up for it love love love.
Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review, Lisa, we are always looking for ways to improve so your feedback is greatly appreciated!✨
Purchased 2 necklaces, very happy with my order, would highly recommend, very good customer service too. Thankyou
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really do appreciate this Michelle❤ this looks simply beautiful on! x
I have to say there was a problem with the engraving on my necklace I ordered. I emailed and Cathy got back to me straight away and arranged for another necklace to be sent out. The service I was given was excellent. Thank you Cathy.
Delighted to hear that we have been able to sort this out swiftly for you! and please be assured your kind comments will be passed onto Cathy!✨
I have just received my Figaro bracelet stack. It's absolutely WONDERFUL 😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ PERFECT for a gift to myself 🥰 Thank you so much AL xx
Lesley, this looks beautiful!!!!❤️ I am so pleased to hear that you love your new Figaro Chain Bracelet Stack - thank you for taking the time to leave your review!! x
Rowan from the customer support team was so helpful in regards to my recent purchases, and replied really quickly. I am so happy with my purchases. I have bought two beautiful watches, a lovely strap to go with one of my watches and I am awaiting another one for my other watch. I also bought some beautiful earrings as a gift for a friends birthday. The delivery on all the items I have ordered has been really quick, and the packaging they come in is lovely. Abbott Lyon are a great brand and often have money off deals and promotions. I am a very happy customer and will not hesitate to order in the future and recommend to friends and family. One of my friends also bought a watch from Abbott Lyon after seeing how beautiful mine was. Thank you so much Abbott Lyon.
Aww what a lovely review Alexis, thank you and please be assured, I will pass your kind words onto Rowan❤️ It really means a lot to us here at Abbott Lyon and we will look forward to see what you add to your collection in the future ❤️
I highly recommend Abbott Lyon for their stunning jewellery and excellent customer service. I’m obsessed with their jewellery range and have now gone on to purchase the most gorgeous bag! They always have amazing discount codes as well! The jewellery is excellent quality (especially their gold range). The necklaces, earrings, bracelets and chocker I’ve purchased hasn’t tarnished and is water resistant. I’ve never purchased as much jewellery from one company as I have Abbott Lyon. I’m addicted! ✨
Aww thank you so much for your feedback and for sharing your recent customer service experience with us, Sophia! ❤️ We are so pleased to hear that you are loving your new Abbott Lyon items, and continue to grow your collection ✨
From ordering to receiving was very quick and first class. I absolutely love my necklace and initial. The box and presentation was of good quality. Will definitely order again. Thank you
Such lovely feedback, we're so pleased to hear that you are happy with your recent Abbott Lyon experience !! ✨
I’m not one for leaving reviews but felt I had to with this as we’re all quick to complain when something goes wrong but never go out of our way to recommend or highlight positive things. So here goes… I have honestly never come across a better company for customer service! I emailed over the weekend with images, as sadly the pendant part of my necklace fell off. I was emailed back within the 48 hours specified and a new one was sent out immediately, no questions asked. This is why I’ve bought so much jewellery from Abbott Lyon because their jewellery is stunning and their customer service is second to none. If you’re hesitant to buy anything, don’t hesitate and become addicted like me ha!
aww thank you so much for sharing your recent customer service experience with us, Cat! We are so pleased to hear that you are loving your new Abbott Lyon items, and that you keep adding to your collection!!❤️
Spent over £140 on two bracelets. First time I wore them they broke. Very flimsy metal.
Hi Eve, I am so sorry to hear that. I have just sent you an email requesting some more information, so that we can look into this further. The email will have come through from help@abbottlyonsupport.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
My watch is absolutely beautiful. Quality is really good. Now waiting for my second watch and jewellery, so exciting 🤩
love love love!!!❤️ this absolutely stunning!! So happy to hear your comments and that your already adding to your Abbott Lyon collection xx
Delivery was slow. When necklaces arrived missing gift bags which I had paid extra for! Not great service
Ashleigh at Abbott Lyon we cannot thank you enough. The customer service that I received from this employee was out of this world. My friend had passed away and I ordered two name bracelets for me and my friend to have for the funeral. I didn’t realise it could take 2-3 weeks for it to arrive until after I ordered so I emailed customer service to see if they could do anything to speed up the process, so that I would have this bracelet in time. Unfortunately this was unable to be done but instead Ashleigh (superstar) asked to gift me and my friend a bracelet so that we could have them for the funeral and our name bracelets would shortly follow. We chose the letter M and her birthday month as the gifted item, which we absolutely are in love with. I have never received customer service as good as I did through this company and I honestly cannot thank Ashleigh enough for making such a hard time for us so special. We will cherish these bracelets forever. Please whoever reads this please pass this onto Ashleigh and make sure she gets a massive pat on the back (or bonus hehe) for being such an amazing person. Love from Ella, Phoebe and of course Maddie xx
Abbott Lyon 5 star review on 2nd October 2021
Thank you so much for sharing your recent customer service experience with us, I will be sure to pass this onto Ashleigh! These photos are absolutely beautiful ❤️ We are so pleased to hear that you are loving your new Name Bracelets & Mini Initial Bracelet xx
Abbott Lyon is rated 4.52 based on 3,704 reviews