Abbott Lyon Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Abbott Lyon

About Abbott Lyon: We pride ourselves on creating premium yet affordable timepieces with complementary jewellery that are trend-focussed, where the classic can meet the modern.

How would you rate Abbott Lyon?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Ordered a watch which was delivered for my daughters birthday which is next week, it came with the wrong name on the engraving. Emailed Customer Service to ask them to send out the correct order I placed and had no response. Very poor customer service!!"
"It was a xmas present for my 16yr old daughter she loved it . It came quick and nicely packed thanks."
"Great service fabulous item"
"Bought a beautiful watch as a very special Christmas present, she was delighted with it. However, after one day of wearing around the house, the watch strap became absolutely filthy. All we did was play board games and watch movies? How could this be? Contacted customer services who were less than helpful. She now refuses to wear the watch as it looks disgusting. Which, I can't even argue against. I wouldn't wear it. Looked online to replace it, can't even do that! Shambles."
Hey Tom,

I'm so sorry to hear this. Did you get this resolved? Please email in and we can get a replacement sent.

Thanks,
"Excellent. Order arrived before expected."
"An elegant, contemporary watch. The simplicity of the design gives that touch of class, with a white face that reflects the light and gold hands. A soft light grey leather strap completes the look. Good customer service and follow up after ordering - thank you."
"The item I bought was great and the customer service were also very very helpful, I was ordering for a birthday I had left a little late and on the delivery information had made a small mistake which was rectified by a phone call from the team"
"The watch I brought for my wife looks absolutely stunning. Delivery was on time with regular updates on when it will arrive. Brilliant thank you."
"Absolutely love my watch, i had the mocha Kensington, it’s so unique and the colour is fab πŸ‘Œ"
"Great service, prompt delivery but watch clasp faulty. Returned the watch and received an immediate replacement so would definitely use again"
"The watch is beautiful and of really high quality. Their customer service team are also really helpful."
"My girlfriend very pleased with the product but the problem was in the shipment, since it came almost a month from the order confirmation and the expectation was within a week."
"Quick delivery, and great that watch straps are inter-changeable."
"As always your watches are beautiful. Its a shame that your cuff bangles and strap on the adjustable watches doesn't fit someone with a wider wrist"
"How fast my order was"
"Easy ordering, quick delivery and delighted with quality of the watch. Would definitely recommend"
"My first watch tarnished within a month, sold out of that one. Second came with Abbott Lyon spelt incorrectly. Having to communicate with customer service is hard as not one person specifically deals with your problem. Wouldnt purpose from Abbott Lyon again."
Hey Kathryn,

That's not good to hear at all. Please could you email our support team and ask for Jamie? Help@abbottlyonsupport.com

Thanks!
"Easy order, Delivered when expected.Well Packaged, Nice watch. Couldn't faulty at all."
"The shop assistant in the pup up shop where so helpful and very nice ; I bought " things there"
"Great product, packaging, updates on delivery process and staff..nothing but great words to say about this brand! #AbbottLyon. x"
Abbott Lyon is rated 4.51 based on 552 reviews