Abbott Lyon Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Abbott Lyon

About Abbott Lyon: We pride ourselves on creating premium yet affordable timepieces, with complementary jewellery, that are trend-focused; where the classic can meet the modern.

Tell us how Abbott Lyon made you happy

customer service
"Fabulous service, amazing quality i am addicted 😁 not sure my bank manager is as much of a fan though 🤣🤣"
"Delivery took a very long time (over 2 weeks)."
"Excellent"
"Quality beautiful items, well presented boxes & packaging, super fast delivery Thank you"
"Bought a watch for my daughter for Christmas- she loves it !! Website easy to navigate and took delivery a few days before actual date stated! Would definitely recommend and will be using again - Birthdays coming up!"
"Very happy with service both deliveries & returns Thank you"
"Just received my new velvet Gigi and am in LOVE!!! Great quality, speedy service, beautiful product, can’t wait for a chance to show it off!! Thank you Abbott Lyon!"
"Arrived in really good time, despite being a late Christmas order - discount applied immediately - bracelet was engraved exactly as expected - a lovely gift (like all of my / my sister's AL stuff)"
"i love it. the problem is that in lebanon, they work with a delivery company called armex ,which is horrible, instead of libanpost."
"The watch was really beautiful just that it was a bit darken than I taught . I think I would have gone for the rose gold"
"Îm very happy, bag is beautifull and very chic. Quality is nice. but unfortunaletly it don’t stay closed a lot of time. It’s a pb in terms of safety. Maybe next time, you should found a solution. Thank you 😊"
"I bought a beautiful dusty pink leather handbag from Abbott Lyon. It's absolutely gorgeous and the presentation and packaging were very smart too. Thrilled too bits and will certainly buy again. Thank you."
"Excellent service from start to finish Cant ask for more than that! 😊"
"Lovely watch! Brilliant service! Can’t fault!"
"Great watch, super fast delivery, very pleased, thank you."
"Beautiful bag, really good quality and fast delivery, very happy! :-)"
"Bought a Silver mirrored watch with personalisation for my sister's birthday and it arrived straight to her house and she loves it! Many thanks AL"
"Whilst not the outcome I was hoping for, the customer service was excellent. Speedy, friendly, clear and concise."
"I bought a bag as a Christmas present. It was beautifully packaged and presented and was a good quality product. My daughter absolutely loved it and I loved the overall presentation and feel of giving such an amazing present."
"My wife loves all her Abbott Lyon watches, bracelets and sunglasses. Great quality at a fantastic price"
Abbott Lyon is rated 4.49 based on 2,136 reviews