Abbott Lyon Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Abbott Lyon

About Abbott Lyon: We pride ourselves on creating premium yet affordable timepieces with complementary jewellery that are trend-focussed, where the classic can meet the modern.

How would you rate Abbott Lyon ?

"Great customer service and my new watch came in three days after ordering it - looks amazing and instructions were comprehensible!"
"Great offer of 2 for 1, fast shipping, beautiful watches"
"My girlfriend absolutely loves her watches the quality is fantastic. She's been eying them up for ages so when they went in the sales I just had to get her one. It was even better when she ended up with two because of the royal wedding. I defo got brownie points for that... thank you"
"I absolutely love my two new watches!! They are gorgeous!! Thank youuu"
"Lovely bracelets at great prices, the bangles come quite small though. Packaging is lovely too"
"The goods are excellent and a no hassle service , very impressive all round and would certainly recommend to anyone"
"Amazing. Service, easy to look at all the choice, perfect stylish watches. Thank you."
"The bracelets I ordered were really nice and I loved the colour! I ordered these as graduation gifts and so I personalised them by engraving their names on. Although the bracelets were really nice, I am a little disappointed with the engraving as you can hardly see it unless you look at it really close. Not really sure if it was worth the additional £10.00 I paid to get it engraved. Other than that, loved the bracelet and the colours and have recommended to friends."
"Absolutely love all the products i have received i have 3 watches 3 necklaces and 2 bracelets so that says something. The presentation of these products is second to none and the service also."
"Lovely jewellery so unique and I love wearing the items I purchased. I will be back to purchase more soon."
"Bought two bangles as gifts and I am delighted with both of them. No problems with delivery, items were delivered after a few days & well packaged."
"Loved my bracelet , came in 2/3 days , now my mum wants one aha"
"Don’t get me wrong, the products are beautiful, but they are also apparently for people with no wrist bones!! Absolutely TINY. I’m returning them."
"Quick service and pleased with products ordered"
"Abbott Lyon offer the most beautiful pieces which are even nicer in person. I purchased my order Sunday evening for NDD and my order was here by the Tuesday, I was very impressed. Will definitely be ordering again!"
"Love my watch. Looks great on and is comfortable to wear."
Charlotte O
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and very helpful customer service. Very p!eased with my beautiful watches"
"Great products and service. Very light and easy to wear watches at great prices and lovely designs."
"I ordered my 2 products on the by 1 get one free deal which was amazing! they arrived within 3 days and the packaging was lovely! very simple and aesthetically pleasing. The products in my eyes are not too expensive as i have bought a different style of watch from Abbott Lyon before and they have both been amazing quality and very stylish. I would definitely recommend this brand to anybody! The watches are complimented often as not many people know about them. The checkout was simple and easy to do. Overall i am very pleased with my purchase and do not have 1 bad word to say about this brand!"
"Excellent service, beautiful watches! Will absolutely order again!"
Abbott Lyon is rated 4.50 based on 881 reviews