Abbott Lyon Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Abbott Lyon

About Abbott Lyon: We pride ourselves on creating premium yet affordable timepieces, with complementary jewellery, that are trend-focused; where the classic can meet the modern.

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Abbott Lyon ?

"Prompt delivery. Good prices and the missus loves your stuff! Win win!"
"As a new customer I was a little apprehensive but have to say service has been excellent"
"Ordered my first purchase from Abbott Lyon, a clutch bag. Absolutely stunning, came beautifully packaged too! I will definitely be ordering again!"
"A few things went wrong with my order (damaged box and wrong delivery details) however, Abbott Lyon staff could not have dealt with this more professionally. Each problem was dealt with quickly and I really felt like a valued customer. This doesn't happen often enough with other retailers I use. I look forward to purchasing lots of Christmas goodies from Abbott Lyon and I thank you again for your proficient customer service! I will recommend to everyone!"
"Ordered a strap to replace one that had broken after a couple of years use. It arrived quickly and it was easy to swap the straps over. Very reasonable price too."
"Stunning product range, excellent service, fast efficient despatch. I’m so happy with my watch! 😍"
"Easy ordering process and items delivered ahead of the initial timescale."
"Absolutely love the vast range of products from this boutique. The quality and finish of everything I have purchased has been beyond expectations and doesn’t break the bank. Love this shop guys-keep it up."
"ordering online is quite difficult? Tracking is almost Impossible. It took 7 days to be delivered. Watch is OK."
"Delivered at the right time and the best possible service, thank you"
"Lovely watch"
"Settled my problem really well even when my delivery didn’t reach them. They gave me options to choose from that best suited my needs"
"Fast delivery, beautiful product. Would be 5 stars except for the engraving is not as good as expected."
"beautiful watch with lovely packaging. speedy delivery too"
"Ordered and recieved and personalised within 4 days. That’s first clas service. Thank you"
"Quick delivery jewellery was perfect.."
"Love my new clutch bags - they are of high quality and look gorgeous! Although there was an initial mistake with my order it was all resolved easily and quickly by the friendly customer support team. Thank you!"
"It would take to long to go into ... I will never use them again !!!"
"very happy with purchase prompt service arrived when said - would recommend 😊 thanks"
"fast delivery beautiful watch"
Abbott Lyon is rated 4.54 based on 1,319 reviews