The Sewing Studio Reviews

Melissa Chan
The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 26th January 2022
Lynda Hellaby
E Agnew
Excellent quality fabric for a reasonable price and quick delivery!
Amazing amount of choice and excellent delivery service
It was a 250 mile round trip to The Sewing Studio but I was not disappointed. The range of fabric and haberdashery is fantastic and the staff were very helpful. I have bought online before but nothing beats browsing through a shop like this…got exactly what I needed 😁
Excellent! The fabrics are beautiful and exactly as ordered. Arrived earlier than expected and packaged well. Many thanks!!!
The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 19th January 2022 The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 19th January 2022 The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 19th January 2022
I can always rely on Sewing Studio to have the material I want. The delivery is quick and free and I am satisfied with the service. For example I want half a metre of material with a clock design I put it in the search box and up came several designs. I ordered the one I wanted on Saturday and it arrived on the following Tuesday. The material was excellant quality just what I wanted.
I love shopping in the Sewing Studio. The staff are so pleasant and the range of fabrics is mouthwatering! Lovely!!
Very reliable service with a personal touch. So glad to know this shop. Hope I could meet the people behind it someday.
Huge range of fabric at excellent prices. Quick delivery and good customer service too.
Fantastic quick service
Fast delivery and very good value as always
Fast delivery
I had a dilemma with finding the correct/matching shade of grey for a project. A lovely lady took a lot of time time to search stock, advising me with fabric references so I could see them online. Very pleasant, and extremely helpful.
Always my first port of call whenever I need anything sewing related. The delivery is very fast, communication is great and the Customer Service is excellent. I highly recommend The Sewing Studio for all your sewing needs!
First time buying from here but very Impressed with service. Quick and efficient kept up to date as order processed and arrived sooner than expected
Ordered just one reel of embroidery cotton to finish off a quilt. Unfortunately it arrived unravelled at both ends so unable to use on my machine. I contacted Sewing Studio who immediately placed another in the mail and ensured it was wrapped thoroughly so it did not unravel again. This was a very good service and would use them again.
Excellent service. Order arrived within three days, so very happy indeed. Fabric is beautiful - horses look so real and great quality. A young boy is going to be exceedingly happy with his quilt.
Very friendly efficient service and always willing to help with any sewing problems.
This is not the first time myself or my family has ordered from here and we’re always pleased with our purchases.
The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 18th January 2022
Excellent service with very helpful assistant who checked the machine was in stock and could be delivered the next day if I ordered in the next half hour which I did. I placed my order after lunch and received my machine the next morning before 10am. I also extended the warranty online as I wouldn’t be able to replace it in the next few years. The you tube videos are also very informative.
Good service , and delivery