The Sewing Studio Reviews

01209216942

sales@thesewingstudio.co.uk

10 Chapel Street, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how The Sewing Studio made you happy
Fast delivery and very good value as always
Fast delivery
I had a dilemma with finding the correct/matching shade of grey for a project. A lovely lady took a lot of time time to search stock, advising me with fabric references so I could see them online. Very pleasant, and extremely helpful.
Always my first port of call whenever I need anything sewing related. The delivery is very fast, communication is great and the Customer Service is excellent. I highly recommend The Sewing Studio for all your sewing needs!
First time buying from here but very Impressed with service. Quick and efficient kept up to date as order processed and arrived sooner than expected
Ordered just one reel of embroidery cotton to finish off a quilt. Unfortunately it arrived unravelled at both ends so unable to use on my machine. I contacted Sewing Studio who immediately placed another in the mail and ensured it was wrapped thoroughly so it did not unravel again. This was a very good service and would use them again.
Excellent service. Order arrived within three days, so very happy indeed. Fabric is beautiful - horses look so real and great quality. A young boy is going to be exceedingly happy with his quilt.
Very friendly efficient service and always willing to help with any sewing problems.
This is not the first time myself or my family has ordered from here and we’re always pleased with our purchases.
The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 18th January 2022
Excellent service with very helpful assistant who checked the machine was in stock and could be delivered the next day if I ordered in the next half hour which I did. I placed my order after lunch and received my machine the next morning before 10am. I also extended the warranty online as I wouldn’t be able to replace it in the next few years. The you tube videos are also very informative.
Good service , and delivery
I needed plain fabric,the choice from the Sewing studio is excellent .
Excellent service as always from this wonderful shop. I had good advice by phone. I just wish I lived near enough to shop in person. What better excuse for a trip to Cornwall!!
Always happy with your service.
Excellent service and packed very nice. Highly recommend
I am really happy with my purchases from The Sewing Studio and will be buying from them in the future. These are the best prices I have found for quality fabrics.
Excellent service, all my questions answered, delivered in no time and my wife loves her machine. Thank you so much.
Perfect for what I want, quick delivery and easy to buy, no problems
Great website with gorgeous materials. Prompt delivery. Looking forward to visiting the store when on holiday!
The staff is helpful on the phone and delivery is prompt
The Sewing Studio is rated 4.95 based on 1,888 reviews