The Sewing Studio Reviews

The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 6th August 2022
Carolyn
The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 2nd August 2022
Jane Aireton
Great choice of excellent quality fabrics. Staff friendly and helpful.
Staff really helpful, lots of good advice
Anna the demonstrator was very good at showing how various machines worked to enable me to choose which I preferred. When I found the machine advertised elsewhere on Amazon for a much reduced price, she spoke to the shop owner who agreed to give me a credit to compensate somewhat for the price difference, even though The Sewing Studio don't match prices with Amazon. Most other retailers were offering the same price as The Sewing Studio or more. Can't fault the demonstration or the aftersales service so far. Thank you Sewing Studio.and Anna
Very quick receipt of order. No problems. Will definitely use again.
The products especially, for me the fabrics and threads are lovely! I also thoroughly enjoy the YouTube series of quilt making. Even if the design is not for me I still enjoy watching and picking up new cutting techniques! Something for everyone.
Coming to quilting just recently; the Sewing Studio is an Aladin's cave of delights. They provide first-rate info via their YouTube videos and all the equipment and materials required. Living around the corner I cannot comment on mail order but the staff in the shop are brilliant. The prototype cat mat below is my second project so rough and ready but fun and Dennis and Lynx love it with treats in every pocket! thank you so much Sewing Studio for being there!
The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 2nd August 2022
Excellent quality fabric and good customer service. Found company online during Covid lockdown and have been using them since then.
I wish I had found you when I lived in Cornwall!! I have been buying fabric from you for several years now and have always found your mail order service to be first class. I need to upgrade my sewing machine and am planning a trip to Cornwall next spring so that I can come to the shop. Thank you for all your excellent service over the years.
I was very impressed with the shop. I loved all the things in the shop. I was so stuck for choice. I also loved the lady who served me. She was knowledgeable and very supportive. She was very kind too. I will be coming back to the shop soon but I will be checking online too. Thank you for excellent service x
The lady who answered the phone was lovely she went upstairs twice to make sure I had the correct item Excellent service.thank you.
As usual a brilliant service. Have recommended to several friens
It was easy to navigate the website and choose my desired fabric, I have started to ‘collage quilt’ so wanted a variety of fabric colours and tones, there was an abundance to choose from. I was able to get small cuts, 0.25cms which was very helpful, I prefer this to fat quarters. The order was delivered on time and well packaged, I was very happy with the contents.
lovely huge choice of materials - high quality. Excellent speedy service. Definitely a go-to place.
Having only just discovered the love of sewing again wanted to try something new. Quilting was the thing l had only watched but not attempted. Came across Sewing Studio when looking for inspiration and supplies. The website is great, easy to navigate , excellent selection of quilting tools and materials. Checkout was clear and easy. Follow up communication quick and accurate. This is now my place to go and recommend to others. Not the sharpest internet user but have enjoyed shopping, choosing what project to do next. ( currently hats ) The site itself has a lot of information in different formats and even looked at tictok for first time and the tips on there. Nice to be able to watch video and meet the team. Good that l don’t live near enough to visit as it would cost me a fortune and many hours just looking. Highly recommend the sewing studio for its content online and overall feel.
The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 30th July 2022
Great clear website, good prices, fast delivery. Thank you!
I love visiting Sewing Studio, the staff are helpful and polite and always willing to help with advice. I always leave with more than I intended !
I recently purchased an Oliso steam iron and, unfortunately, it refused to steam! I contacted The Sewing Studio and both Anna and Jenifer were very helpful. A replacement iron was send by next day delivery and I'm now so happy with this wonderful iron. Thank you Sewing Studio for this and also the excellent, prompt service I receive when buying fabric.
This was my first order & was very pleased with it. Great service from order to fast delivery. I just love all your tutorials because they are informative & helpful. I will use you again & hope to visit your shop one day
Excellent, fast service, thanks very much.
I am very pleased with my purchase and the service given.
The Sewing Studio is rated 5.0 based on 2,890 reviews