Wise Bartender Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wise Bartender
Excellent selection, including my favourite beer at the moment, Jever Fun Pilsner lager, full tasting and delightful German brew. Would have been 5*s but the delivery was slow. "Free 1-3 Working Day Delivery On Orders Over £59", in fact I ordered on 19th June, it arrived 25th June (5 working days, 7 days in total). It would be good to have a next day delivery option - I would be happy to pay extra for this - most companies do this and to not know when drinks will arrive can be very awkward when making plans. On the plus side, WiseBartender use the existing 24 bottle Jever box packed neatly into a robust outer cardboard box - the product arrives quite securely with the minimum of waste packaging.
In my opinion, the best choice of beers, the best prices, nice people but delivery can be very slow so it can be frustrating but I guess that the trade off...
slight delay to the order
Only half the order arrived first time, not very well packed. However on raising it with Wise Bartender they immediately sent out a replacement- good response
The selection is really very good, but I did encounter massive problems with delivery -- not the fault of Wise Bartender, but of Parcel Force -- so I was a bit worn down by the time I actually received the order. Then I discovered that one item had been replaced with a lower value item and another item was missing altogether. The missing item was sent out after I contacted WB about the error and I have it now, but I haven't noticed a refund for the price difference of the replacement (possible I have missed that. . .). I'm not completely fed up and the quality seems to be really quite good, but this was a pretty stressful introduction. I might try WB again or I might go back to one of my 'tried and tested' vendors. I seriously doubt most customers encounter the problems I did.
Apologies aboutt he issues you encountered, here is a 5% off code to make up for this:HIGH5
Was concerned at not hearing where our order had got to - but had a really positive response explaining you were awaiting stock. Suggest in future if there is a stock shortfall or delay for other reasons you let the customer know - were were thinking that ParcelForce were the problem! Subsequently the order came very quickly and we will certainly use you again. Thanks and regards Stephen Bartlett
Ordered a selection of beers which resulted in waiting almost 2 weeks to hear that one of the products was out of stock, not a problem but should have been communicated when known by the provider. Unfortunately another of the beers was out of stock too and instead of being asked what I’d like instead or a refund I was substituted a different product which I’ve had before and do not enjoy.
Hi Andy, I'm really sorry about this, June was really hectic for us and at times our service slipped. Moving forward we will always update much quicker. To apologise for this we have added some credit to your account :)
Wise Bartender is rated 4.88 based on 1,796 reviews