Wise Bartender Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wise Bartender
The best selection of alcohol free low alcohol produce u have found. Very attentive staff, highly responsive to e-mail queries. The only reason I wouldn't give 5 stars is there was a significant delay compared to the 1-2 day delivery stated at check out (12 days in the end due to a delay in the arrival of the Stiegl Freibier - one of the best low ABV beers I have tried). This was eventually explained in email correspondence, but I think could have been clearer when placing the order.
Great beers, wide selection. Good customer service - just factor in a bit of extra time for delivery!
Love the excellent choice, the Wise Packs, the speedy delivery and the customer service. My only comment for how it could get any better is that I would be tempted to buy more frequently if the free delivery activated at a lower threshold. I quite often run out and then have to wait until payday rolls around before I can commit to another £59 spend! During that time I buy AF beers at the supermarket but would definitely buy from you if there was free delivery on a smaller spend. All the best, keep up the good work :)
Great company. Brilliant choice of great AF beers. Excellent customer service, clearly passionate about what they do. Thoroughly recommended
Hi Andy, so the freebies were missed off. Can you drop us a message or email and we can make sure they are added on next time 🙂
Wise Bartender is rated 4.88 based on 1,813 reviews